PDA

View Full Version : Mota Boy's how many members does it take to change a lightbulb?

Mota Boy
03-22-2006, 03:17 PM
How many forum members does it take to change a lightbulb?

Vlad to announce that he's going to start a company that makes lightbulbs that work better than the current ones we have.

Sarah [1565] to provide the soundtrack and narration.

Justin [Trip] to carefully unscrew the burnt-out bulb and turn it into a meth pipe.

Five members to attempt to mimic Justin.

Schuyler [SicNTwisted] to claim that he knows exactly what Justin is doing, and to give Justin incorrect pointers on how to do it.

Jack the Tripper to don a crude Justin costume and be unfunny.

Maria to chase Jack down and drag him off into parts unknown.

Me [Mota Boy] to declare that we should have a party celebrate the lightbulb's long and lustrous life and start drinking other people's liquor.

Thibault [T-6005] to supply the liquor.

Jesse [0r4ng3] to make a joke at the lightbulb's expense, then apologise.

Per [wheelchairman] to complain that only one person is changing the bulb and that everyone should be employed in the activity and receiving full healthcare.

Tizz to distract Per.

Bella [JoY] to provide us with intermittent light from her cigarettes.

Adriann to impress everyone with knowledge of lightbulbs and the changing thereof beyond her years.

Linda to complain that the 1337 are completely dominating the lightbulb-changing process.

ruroken to bitch about the lights being out.

Endy and Stephan [sKratch] to sketch out, mathematically, the most efficient way to change the lightbulb.

Michelle [Betty] to analyse the lightbulb/pipe to determine how, exactly, it burnt out and write up a paper on it.

Jenny [Noodles is Gay] to point out how, back in Ancient Rome, nobody ever had to change lightbulbs and the world was thus much superior to the present day. Also, there were no blacks.

Mike [coke_a_holic] to gag to death after accidentally grabbing a Pepsi in the dark.

500 members we've never seen before to make passes at every female in the room.

Sanni [Vera] to write up the story of the changing, filled with gratuitous slash.

Rick [JohnnyNemesis] to flaunt his ugly hands and claim that he's physically awkward at changing bulbs, them charm the pants off everyone by screwing the new one in masterfully.

Richard [Paint_it_Black] to tell us how lightbulbs are different in the UK and the states.

dain to loudly remark that, in the other forum he visits, everyone lets him change the lightbulb.

EROS, wishomie and Duracell to be "taken care of" in the dark.

nitropenguin!, turbonegro and Death Was On Sale Today to slip off and never be heard from again.

Dave [TheUnholyNightbringer] to stare uselessly at the light socket and wait five years until he was tall enough to reach it.

Sim [The_Goddess] to also stare uselessly and wait, though with considerably less progress than Dave.

Josh [nieh] to hang around in the background, largely unnoticed.

ThatPunkKidYouLove to tell everyone how he got laid in the dark and show everyone a picture of someone else having sex as proof.

Alright, I'm sure I left some people out, but I'm already late to a meeting. I'll either get you later or not.

TheUnholyNightbringer
03-22-2006, 03:19 PM
Well played, Mota. That was superb.

the_GoDdEsS
03-22-2006, 03:20 PM
Haha, that kept me grinning all the way through.

JohnnyNemesis
03-22-2006, 03:21 PM
HA!!!

Oh my fuck, I enjoyed that one way too much. Holy christ, that was legendary. Especially:

Per to complain that only one person is changing the bulb and that everyone should be employed in the activity and receiving full healthcare.

Linda to complain that the 1337 are completely dominating the lightbulb-changing process.

Jenny to point out how, back in Ancient Rome, nobody ever had to change lightbulbs and the world was thus much superior to the present day. Also, there were no blacks.

Josh to hang around in the background, largely unnoticed.

Well played indeed.

Rag Doll
03-22-2006, 03:23 PM
Mota Boy, that was awesome. =D

T-6005
03-22-2006, 03:23 PM
That was fucking awesome.

All About Eve
03-22-2006, 03:24 PM
I don't even know who some of those people are and I'm laughing.

XYlophonetreeZ
03-22-2006, 03:26 PM
Bahahaha!! Post of da century, Mota. Really.

T-6005
03-22-2006, 03:31 PM
Per to complain that only one person is changing the bulb and that everyone should be employed in the activity and receiving full healthcare.

Jenny to point out how, back in Ancient Rome, nobody ever had to change lightbulbs and the world was thus much superior to the present day. Also, there were no blacks.

Richard to tell us how lightbulbs are different in the UK and the states.

Dave to stare uselessly at the light socket and wait five years until he was tall enough to reach it.

ThatPunkKidYouLove to tell everyone how he got laid in the dark and show everyone a picture of someone else having sex as proof.
I thought these in particular were worthy of attention.

TheUnholyNightbringer
03-22-2006, 03:32 PM
That post needs it's own thread. Seriously.

calichix
03-22-2006, 03:35 PM
oh my god...

XYlophonetreeZ
03-22-2006, 03:37 PM
Jenny's was the best, man. Totally.

Nineteen Seventy Nine
03-22-2006, 03:38 PM
I don't even know who some of those people are and I'm laughing.

Same here. Wow. Does anyone know when his meeting ends?

Tired_Of_You
03-22-2006, 03:39 PM
omg. Awesome.

WebDudette
03-22-2006, 03:43 PM
Both were amazing but Mota's takes the cake.

All About Eve
03-22-2006, 03:57 PM
Does anyone know when his meeting ends?

What... ?

sKratch
03-22-2006, 04:01 PM
oh my god...
Calichix to say something really rad and Californian once in a while.

PS - Spelling my name Stephen instead of Stephan (as in Stefan) made me :(

Nineteen Seventy Nine
03-22-2006, 04:04 PM
What... ?

Read below.

Alright, I'm sure I left some people out, but I'm already late to a meeting. I'll either get you later or not.

All About Eve
03-22-2006, 04:07 PM
No offense, but how are you unique in any way that would make a funny statement? I'm not either, so don't feel bad, but hinting like that makes you sound pathetic.

coke_a_holic
03-22-2006, 04:08 PM
*fellates Mota Boy like everyone else*

Nineteen Seventy Nine
03-22-2006, 04:09 PM
No offense, but how are you unique in any way that would make a funny statement? I'm not either, so don't feel bad, but hinting like that makes you sound pathetic.

I meant I want to see what he has to say about other people.

All About Eve
03-22-2006, 04:11 PM
You gave off the wrong impression, then.

Nineteen Seventy Nine
03-22-2006, 04:19 PM
You gave off the wrong impression, then.

My mistake.

Sin Studly
03-22-2006, 04:51 PM
God damn, I was gonna suggest that a light bulb joke tailored to our board would be funnier, but I never expected anything as good as what Mota came up with. Touche.

(I <3 the Schuyler one)

Hux
03-22-2006, 04:58 PM
I thought this was a good find:

How many forum members does it takes to change a light bulb?

-1 to change the light bulb and to post that the light bulb has been changed
-14 to share similar experiences of changing light bulbs and how the light bulb could have been changed differently
-7 to caution about the dangers of changing light bulbs
-1 to move it to the Lighting section
-2 to argue then move it to the Electricals section
-7 to point out spelling/grammar errors in posts about changing light bulbs
-5 to flame the spell checkers
-3 to correct spelling/grammar flames
-6 to argue over whether it's "lightbulb" or "light bulb" ... another 6 to condemn those 6 as stupid
-2 industry professionals to inform the group that the proper term is "lamp"
-15 know-it-alls who claim they were in the industry, and that "light bulb" is perfectly correct
-19 to post that this forum is not about light bulbs and to please take this discussion to a lightbulb forum
-11 to defend the posting to this forum saying that we all use light bulbs and therefore the posts are relevant to this forum
-36 to debate which method of changing light bulbs is superior, where to buy the best light bulbs, what brand of light bulbs work best for this technique and what brands are faulty
-7 to post URL's where one can see examples of different light bulbs
-4 to post that the URL's were posted incorrectly and then post the corrected URL's
-3 to post about links they found from the URL's that are relevant to this group which makes light bulbs relevant to this group
-13 to link all posts to date, quote them in their entirety including all headers and signatures, and add "Me too"
-5 to post to the group that they will no longer post because they cannot handle the light bulb controversy
-4 to say "didn't we go through this already a short time ago?"
-13 to say "do a Google search on light bulbs before posting questions about light bulbs"
-1 forum lurker to respond to the original post 6 months from now and start it all over again.
So true.

(10 characters)

JohnnyNemesis
03-22-2006, 05:14 PM
So true.

(10 characters)

Way to fit nicely into this one:

13 to link all posts to date, quote them in their entirety including all headers and signatures, and add "Me too"

Andy
03-22-2006, 05:15 PM
It's kind of worrying how all internet forums effectively are the same.

T-6005
03-22-2006, 05:38 PM
I don't know - this is the only one I've really wanted to come back to.

0r4ng3
03-22-2006, 05:41 PM
Jesse to make a joke at the expense of the lightbulb, then apologise.Geez, you do that once, and it sticks with you forever...

But seriously, that's like, the best post. Ever.

All About Eve
03-22-2006, 05:42 PM
Geez, you do that once, and it sticks with you forever...

But seriously, that's like, the best post. Ever.

There have been atleast two, no doubt.

0r4ng3
03-22-2006, 05:42 PM
I only remember one.

Let's not make this thread about me, OK? Let's get back to the awesome post at hand.

Mota Boy
03-22-2006, 05:46 PM
PS - Spelling my name Stephen instead of Stephan (as in Stefan) made me :(
I knew that - I knew that. I knew I was writing it incorrectly, but "Stephan" didn't look right enough to write either. In fact, I was even going to write an apology for misspelling certain names at the end of my post along with the apology for missing people, but I didn't do it.

And the meeting... well, the meeting was its own series of little adventures - too much to tell now.

I'll go back to edit the previous post a bit to make it slightly more readable and maybe add an extra name or two. Dave - if you think this deserves its own thread, well, you have the power.

Drummerguy123
03-22-2006, 05:46 PM
Way to fit nicely into this one:

lol. I noticed that right away too.

Oh, and I very much approve of this thread, even though my approval is basically worthless here. It's the thought that counts.

XYlophonetreeZ
03-22-2006, 06:35 PM
MB, aren't you from the US? Why do you keep using spellings like "analyse" and "apologise"?

barangatang
03-22-2006, 06:56 PM
Fucking awesome.

You shuold've added something about "[warning] nimrod in town" and "This thread is gay"

WebDudette
03-22-2006, 06:58 PM
I suggest you don't change it it's perfect how it is. Don't fix what's not broken.

0r4ng3
03-22-2006, 06:59 PM
It is kinda broke. My username isn't spelled "0r4ang3". That is all.

Edit, something to add:

Lodat, to post a picture of a lightbulb that he claims to be his.

Jebus, to discover that it's actually not Lodat's lightbulb at all.

barangatang
03-22-2006, 07:00 PM
I suggest you don't change it it's perfect how it is. Don't fix what's not broke.

Hence the should've.

WebDudette
03-22-2006, 07:06 PM
Other people suggested it be changed Mota Boy included. It wasn't directed towards you, infact I hadn't even read your post yet.

coke_a_holic
03-22-2006, 07:16 PM
This Thread is Gay to start to change the lightbulb, leave, and help come back to change it again. Only to leave again.

TheUnholyNightbringer
03-22-2006, 07:17 PM
Joey to provide a link about lightbulbs and repeat over and over how the lightbulb sucks and used to be better.

0r4ng3
03-22-2006, 07:20 PM
dalaksta to never hear of the lightbulb, but takes the time out to say so.

Jebus
03-22-2006, 07:22 PM
Offspring-Fanatic fanatic not understanding how to change the light bulb after numerous explanations.

T-6005
03-22-2006, 07:22 PM
I wouldn't try to add to that for sex with Michelle.

WITHIN A MINUTE EDIT - I lied. I would.

All About Eve
03-22-2006, 07:23 PM
Tanichka to not understand the American process of screwing in a lightbulb, but look cute the whole time.

0r4ng3
03-22-2006, 07:26 PM
bd-whatever to point out the links to various lightbulb mp3s in his sig.

Oh, and to post about eight pictures of the same exact bulb (over an extended period of time).

All About Eve
03-22-2006, 07:29 PM
If Ruroken hadn't been used I'd say "beg for songs by said lightbulb to be uploaded"

Tiphani to create multiple different jobs centered around said lightbulb and take it upon herself to do them all even if she has no idea how.

Jakebert to come in unexpectedly, say something funny, then mysteriously disappear.

XYlophonetreeZ
03-22-2006, 07:43 PM
wishomie to inform us all that lightbulbs are for faggots.

bd007h to provide us with a list of all his favorite lightbulbs and repeat the list until someone agrees with him.

Homer to give individual eulogies to all the lightbulbs that have broken along the way.

bouncingcoles to throw the lightbulbs at anyone who criticizes the Offspring.

That's all I've got for now.

All About Eve
03-22-2006, 07:52 PM
Mr. Noodles to supply eek smilies until we kill him.

Igniton/pyro to just sit around... phailing.

All About Eve
03-22-2006, 08:01 PM
AAE to update everyone on how many lightbulbs he currently has and how many he will have in the near future.

<3, for srs.

Adriann, to provide scenic pictures of native lightbulbs in Canada. Even though she already has a roll.

T-6005
03-22-2006, 08:04 PM
I wouldn't try, were I you. Not that your attempts aren't admirable, but you just can't beat the original.

JohnnyNemesis
03-22-2006, 08:06 PM
This Thread is Gay to start to change the lightbulb, leave, and help come back to change it again. Only to leave again.

Actually, TTIG to start to change the lightbulb, leave, then ask someone by the window whether anyone misses him or not.

Good additions, folks, especially the dalaksta, Joey, and bd007h ones.

0r4ng3
03-22-2006, 08:08 PM
Everyone in the Tour Talk Forum to beg the lightbulb to shine in their city.

Jebus
03-22-2006, 08:10 PM
bd007h to explain that a light bulb actually knocked another light bulb down the table causing it to break not that the light bulb fell of by itself.

JohnnyNemesis
03-22-2006, 08:10 PM
bd007h to explain that a light bulb actually knocked another light bulb down the table causing it to break not that the light bulb fell of by itself.

HA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

0r4ng3
03-22-2006, 08:11 PM
Wait, what?

All About Eve
03-22-2006, 08:11 PM
Jebus to seduce all the little lightbulb kiddies.

Mota Boy
03-22-2006, 08:14 PM
I wouldn't try, were I you. Not that your attempts aren't admirable, but you just can't beat the original.
Even though it's true in the sense that they can't beat the concept, I don't think they're diminishing the impact of my first post, but quite the opposite.

Members of the GOD Forum to complain that changing the lightbulb isn't Offspring-related.

Members of the My Band Forum to show everyone their own lightbulbs, which, upon closer inspection, are just shitty replica GE bulbs.

I was meaning to do more of these (more atmosphere about the bbs in general, less specific users) when I ran outta time. Still, too late to go back and change it now - the thread's become its own creature at this point. And I generally agree.

coke_a_holic
03-22-2006, 08:15 PM
NOAMR to say that he would prefer it if the lightbulb were to change itself rather than be changed by an outside force.

T-6005
03-22-2006, 08:19 PM
NOAMR to say that he would prefer it if the lightbulb were to change itself rather than be changed by an outside force.
Or rather, that the lightbulb should be allowed to go out if it wanted to, and that we shouldn't impose our authority on it.

Not Ozymandias
03-22-2006, 09:59 PM
Schuyler [SicNTwisted] to claim that he knows exactly what Justin is doing, and to give Justin incorrect pointers on how to do it.
Can someone link me to this? I feel terribly un1337 for not getting it.

Great job with the thread.

Not Ozymandias
03-22-2006, 10:04 PM
This message is hidden because the lightbulb is on your ignore list.

Sin Studly
03-22-2006, 10:35 PM
Can someone link me to this? I feel terribly un1337 for not getting it.

He gave me horribly inaccurate and retarded information about shooting up, and I made fun of him about it in that "TripBoy's opinion of you".

Has Not Ozy put the lightbulb on his ignore list yet?

Endymion
03-22-2006, 10:37 PM
awesome!

except i limit myself to only studying problems with no practical application.

Vera
03-22-2006, 11:07 PM
It's way too early for me to laughing out loud.

I'm so archiving this one. The ones with Vlad, Sim (aww, tinies!), Schuyler, Jenny & dain especially cracked me up.

Tizzalicious
03-22-2006, 11:24 PM
Hahaha, I love it.

Poor little Sim <3

And the Jenny one was awesome.

.:SMASH:.
03-23-2006, 12:13 AM
mota boy is legend. lol i swear i saw myself coming into this: and SMASH to say SOMETHING about changing the light bulb that makes absolutely makes no sense and annoys everyone else on the BBS. rofl. but amen to that mota boy. 1000 points

Tizzalicious
03-23-2006, 12:24 AM
Why are you so proud of being a retard?

03-23-2006, 12:29 AM
Why are you so proud of being a retard?
why do care about who you are on the boards? who are you posing for?

Tizzalicious
03-23-2006, 12:29 AM
why do care about who you are on the boards? who are you posing for?

what are you talking about?

03-23-2006, 12:33 AM
what are you talking about?
isn't it clear? i don't care about what people think of me here (which is quite clear) so why do you? i mean you make fun of me for not caring. am i wrong?

Tizzalicious
03-23-2006, 12:36 AM
isn't it clear? i don't care about what people think of me here (which is quite clear) so why do you? i mean you make fun of me for not caring. am i wrong?

You are wrong indeed. I was just wondering why you seem PROUD to act like a stupid retard, that has nothing to do with not caring. Someone who doesn't care doesn't constantly point out how full of shit he is and how people must be annoyed by him.

Isolated Fury
03-23-2006, 12:39 AM
.:SMASH:. to mention how much he doesn't care that the lightbulb is being changed because he is his own original self that everyone changing the lightbulb will never understand (not that he cares or anything).

03-23-2006, 12:41 AM
.:SMASH:. to mention how much he doesn't care that the lightbulb is being changed because he is his own original self that everyone changing the lightbulb will never understand (not that he cares or anything).
haha you pwned me ;) . ok i'm bored of arguing. no point. no one will ever agree with me anyway

Tizzalicious
03-23-2006, 12:42 AM
The Hombre coming back here to tell us: "Are you still talking about that lightbulb? You guys need a life!"

Steven Shaw asking: "Lightbulbs or candles? I use lightbulbs! :D"

Tizzalicious
03-23-2006, 12:43 AM
Actually, Steven would say: "Lights on or off? I prefer them on! :D"

Isolated Fury
03-23-2006, 12:43 AM
haha you pwned me ;) . ok i'm bored of arguing. no point. no one will ever agree with me anyway
Not that you care or anything.

Paint_It_Black
03-23-2006, 01:30 AM
This is possibly the greatest non-pwn thread ever. Those of you who haven't lived in both the UK and the USA can't possibly know how great it is.

Vera
03-23-2006, 01:34 AM
Actually, Steven would say: "Lights on or off? I prefer them on! :D"
I bet his girlfriend prefers them off.

Sorry, that was cruel and pointless. But I had to.

Tizzalicious
03-23-2006, 01:36 AM
I bet his girlfriend prefers them off.

Sorry, that was cruel and pointless. But I had to.

I was actually thinking the same right after I posted it :P

wheelchairman
03-23-2006, 02:04 AM
haha yes this thread is fucking awesome.

Iz to spend months before the changing, talking about how she doesn't drink while changing the bulb. And then drink and talk about how hawt Robbie looks in the light.

HornyPope
03-23-2006, 04:00 AM
I lol'd.

*golf clap*

JoY
03-23-2006, 04:06 AM
no, they're not. essentially, maybe, probably, but where we react with "stop posting" they react on metal sites with "motherfucking niggerfucked black homosexual Jew asshole! *mid finger*"

they have a reputation to maintain.

Mota Boy, I've been sitting here laughing for at least a good ten minutes. every one of my roommates came over to ask what was so funny & I tried to explain. only one of them kind of got it & even though she only KIND of got it, she cracked up. it's disturbing how goddam hilarious this is.

Izie
03-23-2006, 04:12 AM
I'd laugh out loud if my throat didn't hurt so much :(

(andifididntfeelsoleftoutohnoezsulks)

JoY
03-23-2006, 04:13 AM
Justin [Trip] to carefully unscrew the burnt-out bulb and turn it into a meth

Per [wheelchairman] to complain that only one person is changing the bulb and that everyone should be employed in the activity and receiving full healthcare.

Bella [JoY] to provide us with intermittent light from her cigarettes.

ruroken to bitch about the lights being out.

Jenny [Noodles is Gay] to point out how, back in Ancient Rome, nobody ever had to change lightbulbs and the world was thus much superior to the present day. Also, there were no blacks.

Sanni [Vera] to write up the story of the changing, filled with gratuitous slash.

Rick [JohnnyNemesis] to flaunt his ugly hands and claim that he's physically awkward at changing bulbs, them charm the pants off everyone by screwing the new one in masterfully.

dain to loudly remark that, in the other forum he visits, everyone lets him change the lightbulb.

nitropenguin!, turbonegro and Death Was On Sale Today to slip off and never be heard from again.

Dave [TheUnholyNightbringer] to stare uselessly at the light socket and wait five years until he was tall enough to reach it.

Sim [The_Goddess] to also stare uselessly and wait, though with considerably less progress than Dave.

these cracked me up the most. (urr yeah, like almost all of them) in combination with the others & each other. holy damn. it was predictable the one about me would crack me up like cuhrayzee.

Nicole
03-23-2006, 04:21 AM
That's the best discription of this board ever.

That one about ThatPunkKidYouLove in my mind would be the most accurate and now I may have to go and scratch out my eyes.

Sin Studly
03-23-2006, 04:33 AM
I've never smoked meth in me life! :(

Nicole
03-23-2006, 04:51 AM
You haven't missed anything. What a terrible waste.

Sin Studly
03-23-2006, 05:17 AM
.... didn't we smoke meth together in Perth?

Nineteen Seventy Nine
03-23-2006, 05:23 AM
Nirushika6789 to say that the lightbulb tried its hardest and not to give it bad comments for going out.

grunge, kUrT kObAiN, and I Make SweetLove 2Nirvana to say that if Nirvana was a lightbulb it would "nevr go out 2 b changed agn".

Nineteen Seventy Nine to be the ladder that others step on to attempt to reach the lightbulb.

JoY
03-23-2006, 05:42 AM
obviously my attempt at this will be nothing like Claibe's original post. either way;

Nirushika6789 to say lightbulbs are all so pretties, it makes her jealous. (;p)

Mags to take a picture of the lightbulb & turn it into some awesome graphic design.

Not Ozy to steal the lightbulb & mark all his posts with it.

Nicky to nurse the burnt out old lightbulb.

killer_queen
03-23-2006, 05:58 AM
I feel so left out :(

wheelchairman
03-23-2006, 06:00 AM
wtf? Queen wrote a song about you, what more do you need?

Vera
03-23-2006, 06:06 AM
dexterisMYman to write a poem about the angst she's going through, not being able to see her 284 pictures of Dexter Holland in the dark.

JoY
03-23-2006, 06:13 AM
at least 3/4 of the 1337 to make fun of her username.

harrytaylor to ask who needs lightbulbs, since offspringer24's band is the shizzle.

Endy to post obscene comic lightbulb porn.

more to come, but Oprah is on & my roommate wants to watch it with me. ;/ my roommate is a walking television-guide.

Vera
03-23-2006, 06:19 AM
harrytaylor to ask who needs lightbulbs, since offspringer24's band is the shizzle.

And Kylethedood to insult harrytaylor, even though they're actually the same person. Both Your Band moderators to stone them to death using lightbulbs.

killer_queen
03-23-2006, 06:19 AM
wtf? Queen wrote a song about you, what more do you need?
I care about you guys more than Queen.

Okay, I might be lying but really, I can't be that boring and unimportant.

wheelchairman
03-23-2006, 06:24 AM
You just aren't predictable though. Is the problem. I guess I could go with.

Killer Queen to tell BD007H how much prettier the light bulb is compared to him.

That's what I would go with. :p

sKratch
03-23-2006, 07:12 AM
awesome!

except i limit myself to only studying problems with no practical application.
Hah my E&M prof would love you... He's a die hard theorist.

Punker Than You, Because, the car.

nieh
03-23-2006, 07:17 AM
Josh [nieh] to hang around in the background, largely unnoticed.

I still absolutely love this thread (http://offspring.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1369)

sKratch
03-23-2006, 07:24 AM
I'm embarassed... I killed that thread :[

Vera
03-23-2006, 07:39 AM
But you did it with a pumpkin.

TheUnholyNightbringer
03-23-2006, 07:41 AM
El oh el, I'd forgotten all about that.

Rocky-girl
03-23-2006, 07:51 AM
It's really great!

Izie
03-23-2006, 07:54 AM
But you did it with a pumpkin.

Lolz he did it with a pumpkin?!

igniton/pyro
03-23-2006, 08:43 AM
what a stupid joke.
i bet the people say thay love it just becouse you are a mod.

Rocky-girl
03-23-2006, 08:47 AM
what a stupid joke.
No, you didn't guess. I like it because I find it funny, and don't know what mod is.

JoY
03-23-2006, 09:01 AM
what a stupid joke.
*I
*they
*because

& no. that made absolutely no sense.

JohnnyNemesis
03-23-2006, 09:04 AM
what a stupid joke.

Fucking die, because you're so fucking incredibly fucking stupid. Fucking idiot.

You didn't get the joke because he was talking about people you don't know. No one gives a shit that he's a mod.

TheUnholyNightbringer
03-23-2006, 09:05 AM
Fucking die, because you're so fucking incredibly fucking stupid. Fucking idiot.

You didn't get the joke because he was talking about people you don't know. No one gives a shit that he's a mod.

AHAHAHAHAHA! THAT WAS SO FUNNY!

Because you're a MOD!

pmsl

JohnnyNemesis
03-23-2006, 09:06 AM
You're funnier because you mod GENERAL CHAT!

I mod Other Bands :(

I am not worthy

TheUnholyNightbringer
03-23-2006, 09:14 AM
ur so funnie :D

(mod funnie)

:D

wheelchairman
03-23-2006, 09:16 AM
You're funnier because you mod GENERAL CHAT!

I mod Other Bands :(

I am not worthy
You mod Other Bands? You better get to work! It looks like someone let that place unmodded for years! :o

JoY
03-23-2006, 09:20 AM
AHAHAHAHAHA! THAT WAS SO FUNNY!

Because you're a MOD!

pmsl
pssh, you are like, SO unfunny.

im rebelling!

Vera
03-23-2006, 09:29 AM
Wait, MB's a mod?

I'm cancelling everything I said in this thread! I for one do not wish to be involved with this ridiculous ass-kissing of a moderator.

JohnnyNemesis
03-23-2006, 09:50 AM
You mod Other Bands? You better get to work! It looks like someone let that place unmodded for years! :o

*whistles nonchalantly*

Mota Boy
03-23-2006, 09:57 AM
I'm embarassed... I killed that thread :[
Dude, the fact that that thread ended with an out-of-the-blue pumpkin solidifies its status as being funny as all hell.

And to the dude that said something - ever thought that perhaps I'm a mod because I'm totally fucking awesome, and not the other way around? Cause and effect, brah, cause and effect.

Izie, sorry for leaving you out babe, I just couldn't think of any off the top of my head that were appropriate for polite company. There are children on these boards, you know.

calichix
03-29-2006, 11:05 PM
Calichix to say something really rad and Californian once in a while.(

aw. well shakanarnar, bro. <3

JoY
03-29-2006, 11:30 PM
hahahahaha! <33

Little_Miss_1565
04-02-2006, 09:54 AM
omg, I didn't see this thread until Sim's History of the BBS thread. I am so glad that my radio skillz helped out the nation in such a way. :D

ruroken
04-02-2006, 10:05 AM
EDIT: /\ same here!

OMFG how come I didn't read this before?! hahahahahaha