what is the best hidden video on cmvc

Ninty Man
03-22-2006, 09:00 PM
what is the best hidden video on cmvc

Where it's the hit that video???

Until I saw... Get it right

Taime13
03-23-2006, 12:17 AM
I liked the Hit that with the band the most.

mr dean
03-23-2006, 02:24 AM
i dont wanna sound dumb but wots cmvc. i wanna see these vids!!!

Taime13
03-23-2006, 02:28 AM
i dont wanna sound dumb but wots cmvc. i wanna see these vids!!!

Im not sure myself, but I know the three videos are all on the Greatest Hits DVD, I know the hit that one is a easter egg but the other two im not sure if you have to find them.

Hypodermic_89
03-23-2006, 03:03 AM
Im not sure myself, but I know the three videos are all on the Greatest Hits DVD, I know the hit that one is a easter egg but the other two im not sure if you have to find them.
They're not on the Greatest Hits dvd, they're all on the Complete Music and Video Collection, aka CMVC

Taime13
03-23-2006, 03:04 AM
They're not on the Greatest Hits dvd, they're all on the Complete Music and Video Collection, aka CMVC

Ive got the greatest hits DVD and Ive watched them on that.

Hypodermic_89
03-23-2006, 03:37 AM
Ive got the greatest hits DVD and Ive watched them on that.

The Greatest hits dvd only contains dirty magic acoustic and dexter and noodles talking about songs. You're talking about the CMVC.

Taime13
03-23-2006, 03:50 AM
The Greatest hits dvd only contains dirty magic acoustic and dexter and noodles talking about songs. You're talking about the CMVC.

Unless the UK one is different, We got the greatest hits on CD, Greatest Hits on DVD and greatest hits double disk. Ive got the DVD, which has all the videos they have made till that point, a interview with the person who played the white guy in pretty fly, some live performances, members discussing the videos as they play, discography, and some more, and Ive watched them all on the DVD I have.

Im sure the 3 videos are on aswell, if I remember right, you go to discography, then to splinter then press left or something and you get on the skull and it will enter a video showing Hit That been played by a instrumental band. You might call it a different name, but in the UK its the Greatest Hits DVD. It only shows the videos, none of the other songs they included in the Greatest Hits CD.

The_Special_Delivery
03-23-2006, 04:02 AM
Unless the UK one is different, We got the greatest hits on CD, Greatest Hits on DVD and greatest hits double disk. Ive got the DVD, which has all the videos they have made till that point, a interview with the person who played the white guy in pretty fly, some live performances, members discussing the videos as they play, discography, and some more, and Ive watched them all on the DVD I have.

Im sure the 3 videos are on aswell, if I remember right, you go to discography, then to splinter then press left or something and you get on the skull and it will enter a video showing Hit That been played by a instrumental band. You might call it a different name, but in the UK its the Greatest Hits DVD. It only shows the videos, none of the other songs they included in the Greatest Hits CD.

That's the CMVC

Gayman
03-23-2006, 04:43 AM
The Get It Right performance is so powerfull!!!! Very Very Cool!!!

offspringdude17
03-23-2006, 06:29 AM
yes get it right that one is so cool

Emily_offspring_fan
03-23-2006, 09:35 AM
I've voted for the old days with Dexter and Greg. They both looked awesome and funny. And the "song" they played at the end is great.
And the hit that marching band...I don't like it. it's...stupid.

Obie2trice
03-23-2006, 11:23 AM
The old video with Dexter and Greg was funny

offspring.sboard
03-23-2006, 11:49 AM
where can I find these videos???
i have an CMVC but i can' where can i find this three
_Old days w/ dex and greg
_get it right london 1993
_hit that w/ marching band or whatever
please help me
:confused:

Hypodermic_89
03-23-2006, 11:56 AM

That IS the CMVC... Haha owned.

pyromaniac
03-23-2006, 11:56 AM
where can I find these videos???
i have an CMVC but i can' where can i find this three
_Old days w/ dex and greg
_get it right london 1993
_hit that w/ marching band or whatever
please help me
:confused:
yeah, how do you find these?

Mr. Noodles
03-23-2006, 12:01 PM
You go 2 discography on the video collection DVD.
On some albums, you can press left and it highlights them.
Press "Ok/select" and it should show the videos.

Corpse
03-23-2006, 12:03 PM
To Be Exact

Live 1991 performance:
Select "Discography" at the main menu. Then, select the "Greatest Hits CD", highlight "Can't Repeat", and press Left to highlight the eyes on the logo. Press Enter to see a live performance from 1993.

Marching Band "Hit That":
Select the "Discography" option at the main menu and select the "Splinter" CD. Highlight "Hit That" or "(Can't Get My) Head Around You" and press Left. An arrow is now pointed at the statue's head. Press Enter to see a marching band perform "Hit That."

Rehearsal clips:
Select the "Discography" option at the main menu and select the first album, with the black and white cover. Press Left to display a hidden left arrow. Press Enter to view the clips.

offspring.sboard
03-23-2006, 12:05 PM

yes
((my english is very laughable....))

pyromaniac
03-23-2006, 12:07 PM
awesome, i really appreciate this.

offspring.sboard
03-23-2006, 12:21 PM
Thanks A Lot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BIG Nicky
03-23-2006, 01:39 PM
i have to go with the marching band, its amazing. :D

Taime13
03-23-2006, 02:20 PM
That IS the CMVC... Haha owned.

Fucking hekk, no one gets it, its not called that here and its not a complete music and video collection.

Lightning_Rod_Elders
03-23-2006, 05:05 PM
Old days w/ dex and greg is off the start of the Americana dvd

That_Guy91
03-23-2006, 05:08 PM
Old days w/ dex and greg is off the start of the Americana dvd
Yeah, but they also put it on the CMVC.

Hyper nova
03-23-2006, 05:28 PM
Fucking hekk, no one gets it, its not called that here and its not a complete music and video collection.

Im sorry Dude you are wrong im from the UK and there are these tree releases around the same tiem

'Greatest hits' CD (ie 14 Singles + The Kid Arent alright (Wiseguys remix +Next To You hidden. (Black CD Case)

'Greatest Hits' CD + DVD (Same as above but DVD has Commentary About the Songs by Noodles and Dexter and Dirty MAgic acoustic) THis is basically the same as THe Dual Disk version for the States (Black CD Case)

and

'Complete Music Video Collection' DVD (All the Music Vids +11 live Vids and 2 other Vids + The hidden stuff talked about in this thread)( Grey DVD Case)

They Are Called the Same thing here have another look at the DVD Case

There is No just DVD with those hidden Vids on it Called Greatest Hits

I have it infront of me and i brought mine from a UK Store.

If you are so sure its called Greatest Hits DVD Upload a picture to prove me Wrong.

I Know Some store websites call the DVD Grestest hits but thats wrong.

Taime13
03-23-2006, 05:49 PM
'Complete Music Video Collection' DVD (All the Music Vids +11 live Vids and 2 other Vids + The hidden stuff talked about in this thread)( Grey DVD Case)

They Are Called the Same thing here have another look at the DVD Case

There is No just DVD with those hidden Vids on it Called Greatest Hits

I have it infront of me and i brought mine from a UK Store.

If you are so sure its called Greatest Hits DVD Upload a picture to prove me Wrong.

I Know Some store websites call the DVD Grestest hits but thats wrong.

Well whatever it is, mine says greatest hits, on it, but not complete music and video collection, mine has the same as yours just seems to have a different name on the front.

Hyper nova
03-23-2006, 06:13 PM
Well whatever it is, mine says greatest hits, on it, but not complete music and video collection, mine has the same as yours just seems to have a different name on the front.

upload a picture please

Ninty Man
03-23-2006, 06:55 PM
I still think that Get it right

Llamas
03-23-2006, 10:55 PM
I like the old rehearsal clips. dexter was so cute!!! and greg seemed like he had a lot more energy.