PDA

View Full Version : Bad Brains

noodle654
03-24-2006, 07:03 PM
Well, I have been looking on Google for awhile now....does anybody have any good Bad Brains tabs. I need How Low Can A Punk Get for guitar. I really need it for a band cover. Ok thanks guys.

Did you know that Lil Johns dad is the guitarist from Bad Brains? :p

0r4ng3
03-24-2006, 07:07 PM
HWUT?!

Yeah, lame, I know.

Bad Brains? That's one of the bands I always pass at the CD store before I get to Bad Religion. I may check them out someday.

As for your original question, I don't really have a suggestion. Perhaps MX Tabs?

noodle654
03-24-2006, 07:23 PM
Nope, they dont have it

Apathy
03-26-2006, 08:56 AM
HWUT?!

Yeah, lame, I know.

Bad Brains? That's one of the bands I always pass at the CD store before I get to Bad Religion. I may check them out someday.

As for your original question, I don't really have a suggestion. Perhaps MX Tabs?

Unfortuanately, mxtabs has been shut down for bullshit reasons. There is no longer a reliable tab site to my knowledge, but second best place to check is www.911tabs.com because they search every tab site. You're probably going to find at least one right one, even if you have to look through ten.

Did you know that Lil Johns dad is the guitarist from Bad Brains?

Is this true?

Nineteen Seventy Nine
03-26-2006, 12:17 PM

You do mean the Lil' Jon guy that is crunk with his pimp cup, always yells "Yeah! Okay! What!" and is also apart of Lil' Jon and the Eastside Boyz right?

Unless the :p means it was a joke.

jacknife737
03-26-2006, 12:27 PM
You do mean the Lil' Jon guy that is crunk with his pimp cup, always yells "Yeah! Okay! What!" and is also apart of Lil' Jon and the Eastside Boyz right?

I read somewhere that Lil' Jon views punk as an influence on his music.

Nineteen Seventy Nine
03-26-2006, 12:31 PM
I read somewhere that Lil' Jon views punk as an influence on his music.

Then it must be true. I wonder how rich that family is.

Apathy
03-26-2006, 02:07 PM
I think it'd be hilarious if he did a crunk style remix of a Bad Brains Song.

"In this house of Suffering.."
"huuuuWHAT?!"
"In This House Of Suffering!!!"

Revolver-2005?
03-26-2006, 02:08 PM
I'm pretty sure Bad Brains was one of the few and very first all black punk rock band...if Lil' John's dad was the guitarist thats funny.

Edit- He isn't the father of Lil' John, Lil' John just said they were a huge influence on him.

Apathy
03-26-2006, 02:12 PM
I'm pretty sure Bad Brains was one of the few and very first all black punk rock band...if Lil' John's dad was the guitarist thats funny.

Either that or all the other ones just suck.

Whole Wheat Bread is good too. Those are about the only two bands though.

jacknife737
03-26-2006, 02:31 PM
Either that or all the other ones just suck.

Whole Wheat Bread is good too. Those are about the only two bands though.

Fishbone is amazing

0r4ng3
03-26-2006, 04:40 PM
Apathy, MXtabs has been back up for a while now.

opivy21
03-26-2006, 06:30 PM
The Bad Brains are awesome. One of the best hardcore bands ever. And as for tabs, I go to Ultimate-Guitar, but I don't think they have many Bad Brains songs.

noodle654
03-26-2006, 08:39 PM
I just checked all guitar websites that I know of, and Google. Nobody has a How Low Can A Punk Get Tab. :mad:

Apathy
03-27-2006, 01:08 PM
Apathy, MXtabs has been back up for a while now.

Madsweet!

I think I must have accidentally used a .com instead of .net when I checked a few days ago.

notoriousdoc
03-28-2006, 11:03 AM
I think it'd be hilarious if he did a crunk style remix of a Bad Brains Song.
Seconded.

Duuuuuuuuuuuuude, I just checked out the song, that riff is way gnarly