PDA

View Full Version : Totalimmortal Greg K backup?

SplinterByMyOwnDesign
03-24-2006, 08:53 PM
in the parts where he says "This rage i can not let go" i swear i can hear Greg singing it behind Dexter...what do you guys think? it's at around 35 secs and a couple of other times in the song.

DeAtHsTaR
03-24-2006, 09:01 PM
Whoever it is, it's the same guy that does the bridge.

Drummerguy123
03-24-2006, 09:14 PM
Greg does a lot of backing vocals in many songs.

SplinterByMyOwnDesign
03-24-2006, 11:09 PM
Greg does a lot of backing vocals in many songs.

Actually no he doesn't, Dexter backs up himself in the recorded tracks, only live does Greg really do backup vocals.

Venom Symbiote
03-25-2006, 02:16 AM
*sighs*

Greg does backings on the albums as well. You just can't hear him that well because they other PROFESSIONAL VOCALISTS they get in to do backing vocals such as Davey and Jim know how to project their voice. They drown him and Noodles out.

But yeah, Greg's an ok backing guy. I've always thought all the backings in "Bad Habit" live sound really wussy compared to the album version though.

Sucks.

OneFineDay
03-25-2006, 04:17 AM
i really like gregs voice. he sounds alot like dexter and i fucking love dexters voice :)

SplinterByMyOwnDesign
03-25-2006, 07:37 AM
*sighs*

Greg does backings on the albums as well. You just can't hear him that well because they other PROFESSIONAL VOCALISTS they get in to do backing vocals such as Davey and Jim know how to project their voice. They drown him and Noodles out.

But yeah, Greg's an ok backing guy. I've always thought all the backings in "Bad Habit" live sound really wussy compared to the album version though.

Sucks.

Dude... I didn't say Greg doesn't back up on the albums, i just said Dexters backs himself up mainly. Read.

Apathy
03-25-2006, 08:22 AM
For Come out and Play, Greg usually does the "Take Em Out" part.

and no offense to Mr. K, but it sounds really quiet and weak most of the time. When I saw them at warped last year, it was fine... but on the Greatest hits DVD Greg is barely Audible.

bouncingcoles
03-25-2006, 08:45 AM
Actually no he doesn't, Dexter backs up himself in the recorded tracks, only live does Greg really do backup vocals.

correction, noodles and higgins do backup vocals also on the albums.

Emily_offspring_fan
03-25-2006, 03:59 PM
in the parts where he says "This rage i can not let go" i swear i can hear Greg singing it behind Dexter...what do you guys think? it's at around 35 secs and a couple of other times in the song.
Yeah I noticed the back up voice in that part, but whose voice it is? It's Dexter's? It's Greg's?

SplinterByMyOwnDesign
03-26-2006, 02:52 PM
correction, noodles and higgins do backup vocals also on the albums.

I fucking know? if you didn't READ any of my posts, i said Dexter does MOST of the backing for himself.

bbqfishsticks
03-26-2006, 10:30 PM
I think it's davey havoc