PDA

View Full Version : Your Rendition

noodlesfan
03-24-2006, 10:35 PM
Hey, this is a game that I think would be fun. First, I'll post my rendition of "Blitzkrieg Bop", then, you do your rendition of it and post it. Then finally, cover another song with your guitar/bass/drums/whatever, this will continue on for as long as people know how to read tabs or know songs, a good tab site is www.ultimate-guitar.com

So, here's my rendition of "Blitzkreig Bop" http://www.geocities.com/punkislaw/bop.mp3

Have fun with it, try to do your best, if it's not perfect, at least you tried. Try to do your covers on a song that would have a TAB on it at Ultimate-Guitar.com

please don't just sit and criticize the cover.

...the end?

Jebus
03-24-2006, 11:06 PM
ugh...whatever effect that is, don't use it.

This game could be okay it wasn't whole songs. Maybe just random riffs.

noodlesfan
03-25-2006, 12:08 AM
ugh...whatever that effect that is, don't use it.

This game could be okay it wasn't whole songs. Maybe just random riffs.
it's a new pedal my dad just gave me the other day and i'm still playing with it's several knobs... it's some WahWah thing, it's all painted green from like 8 years ago

T-6005
03-25-2006, 01:13 AM
If this thread is more riff-oriented as opposed to song-oriented, I approve.

T-6005
03-25-2006, 12:36 PM
You know, that effect really IS annoying.

I can't tell where in the song you are.

coke_a_holic
03-25-2006, 01:05 PM
Do we HAVE to do the last song posted, too? Blitzkrieg Bop was barely fun to play when I was a beginner and just learning powerchords.

EDIT: The effect is either a phase shifter or a flanger (lolz), both do similar things. I'm pretty sure it's the phaser, though, because the rising and falling is a lot deeper.

T-6005
03-25-2006, 02:11 PM
Well, if we're all going to post things of us playing, may as well use the videos thread, even if we're not strictly using a video.