PDA

View Full Version : The Get Up Kid

JoY
03-25-2006, 06:44 PM
I won't start conversations in the PhotoAlbum, but I'll be happy to discuss this matter with you.

a)what you said was uncalled for, I made a completely decent post and you bitch about me having made another account
b)exactly I didn't just make it
c)yes there was a reason, I can't deny that
d)I made a completely harmless post, and you jump on me about it, why don't you mind your own fucking business and I'll mind mine

I said: "man, will you just stop making new usernames."
you replied with: "blahblahblah-dumb cunt-blahblah."

seeing the nature & tone of my post, your reaction was uncalled for. it was rude, childish & above all rather stupid. because you recognise the fact you've been banned before for good reasons & one of the first things you do is creating some more. prove to me what a great idea it was to create yet another username & stop confirming every reason we got you banned for. now act normally, behave like someone who's passed the age of 8 & we might get along. I'm minding my own business & among many, many things, moderating is my business.

the_offsprings_monkey
03-25-2006, 06:45 PM
Ban "ma nigga".

JoY
03-25-2006, 06:57 PM
the point is, you've had a trillion usernames & no matter how long you've had this one, you generally all use them to spread your immature shit with. when you make multiple acounts (as in, not just a second one, because you didn't like the first one's name) that's generally for either spamming, or trolling. in your case we don't have high expectations. my comment was based on our VERY miserable history with you. YOUR comment was one very aggressive defense. some counter attack, when I didn't even attack you. you're just adding shit to the shit, k?

T-6005
03-25-2006, 07:05 PM
I'm minding my own business & among many, many things, moderating is my business.
This is a badass line.

Sin Studly
03-25-2006, 07:25 PM
Moderating is her business, ladies, and business is good.

TheUnholyNightbringer
03-25-2006, 07:29 PM
TGUK, I don't care if you intend to behave now. You've had plenty of chances and warnings. I would be beyond delighted if every post of every username you ever make was DOS'ed.

JohnnyNemesis
03-25-2006, 08:26 PM
First of all, I had this account before any of my other accounts got banned. Secondly, I'm bored as fuck tonight, my gf is busy (thats her in my avatar), so I'm sitting my lame pathetic ass at home on a Saturday night. I decide to check out things here since its been such a long time since I've been here. I was simply minding my own business, no intentions of causing any problems, and you make that post. Ok maybe I overreacted a bit and did make an immature comment but I was slightly pissed off over the fact that I didn't do anything wrong.

You just don't get it, even though we all say it about 100 times for each time you come back. I'll repeat it:

IT DOES NOT FUCKING MATTER HOW GOOD YOU BEHAVE NOW. YOU HAVE USED UP ALL YOUR CHANCES, AND WE GAVE YOU PLENTY.

YOU HAVE NO RIGHT TO FEEL WRONGED OR BITCH ABOUT ANYTHING, AND IT DOESN'T MATTER HOW WELL YOU BEHAVE NOW BECAUSE IT'S TOO LATE. YOU HAVE USED UP ALL OF YOUR CHANCES!!!

What the heck is so complicated about that, I ask?

Sin Studly
03-25-2006, 08:36 PM
Who is this guy??? Wishomie?

JohnnyNemesis
03-25-2006, 08:37 PM
Duracell . Not that they're that distingushable anyway.

Sin Studly
03-25-2006, 08:40 PM
Yeah, I just checked photo album and figured it out.

I see he has 30 posts..... anybody going to fix that?

sKratch
03-25-2006, 10:53 PM
Yeah, I just checked photo album and figured it out.

I see he has 30 posts..... anybody going to fix that?
i deleted a bunch

Sin Studly
03-25-2006, 11:17 PM
Great, just three more to go.

http://www.offspring.com/forums/search.php?searchid=589315

the_GoDdEsS
03-26-2006, 08:36 AM
Great, just three more to go.

http://www.offspring.com/forums/search.php?searchid=589315

Sorry - no matches. Please try some different terms.

I love when this happens.