PDA

View Full Version : Wtf????

Marco
03-28-2006, 08:18 AM
Look at some of the offspring fans of the day and see what idiots they are............I saw 1 that had papa roach and marylin manson poster and another one of green day. I know it's great bands and singer, but i wouldn't show myself in an offspring (official) site with those.............

Corpse
03-28-2006, 08:20 AM
Everyone is entitled to say what they want and do what they want, so if they want to do that, it is up to them. People should have enough respect to not question it anyway.

Dmarques
03-28-2006, 08:20 AM
What is the problem?...i mean: that's why they're idiots??? :eek:
You can be an Offspring fan and have posters and something else if you want.
So...in my opinion there isn't any problem with that.

offspring_freak_3
03-28-2006, 08:29 AM
Everyone is entitled to say what they want and do what they want, so if they want to do that, it is up to them. People should have enough respect to not question it anyway.
agreed .

forcyn
03-28-2006, 08:36 AM
damn, I got Fred Durst poster... *going to take it off*

=='

offspring_freak_3
03-28-2006, 08:47 AM
lol .

Emily_offspring_fan
03-28-2006, 09:24 AM
Look at some of the offspring fans of the day and see what idiots they are............I saw 1 that had papa roach and marylin manson poster and another one of green day. I know it's great bands and singer, but i wouldn't show myself in an offspring (official) site with those.............
That's right, obviously you can like other bands but hey they're in The Offspring page! If I'd send my photo to the official page I'd send a photo with Offspring things or simply me no with other bands things.

Jojan
03-28-2006, 12:00 PM
The Offspring fans are too depressed and suicidal. They should all die.

JohnnyNemesis
03-28-2006, 12:08 PM

Ohhh, this thread is just too fuckin' stupid to be true.

Llamas
03-28-2006, 12:43 PM
That's right, obviously you can like other bands but hey they're in The Offspring page! If I'd send my photo to the official page I'd send a photo with Offspring things or simply me no with other bands things.
seriously? that's lame. If everyone sent in a picture the same way, the page would be flooded with the same picture. You're probably one of those people that goes to a concert wearing a shirt of the band you're seeing. So annoying... have a little diversity, people!

pretty_fly_white_guy858
03-28-2006, 01:20 PM
If you like Offspring you cant like other bands?

platinumpt
03-28-2006, 01:37 PM
..... but i wouldn't show myself in an offspring (official) site with those.............
I hope you never show yourself at all.

DeAtHsTaR
03-28-2006, 01:42 PM
You're an idiot.

HeadAroundU
03-28-2006, 01:43 PM
Sticky, please! :D

BIG Nicky
03-28-2006, 02:23 PM
so we can't be influenced by any bands except for the offspring?

i dont think so...

offspring_freak_3
03-28-2006, 03:20 PM
You're an idiot.
so is this thread

Little_Miss_1565
03-28-2006, 03:51 PM
I would close this for sheer stupidity, but I think everyone needs to read it. So, open it stays.

Llamas
03-28-2006, 07:20 PM
Sticky, please! :D

LOL fo sho!

Throb'n'guzzle
03-28-2006, 07:23 PM
The offspring actually hire a large gang of hairy italians to go out on patrol (mind the pun) and make sure that the only band offspring fans listen to is the offspring. Organized crime, punxorz style.

A.K.A: Marco, you're a fucking idiot.

Marco
03-29-2006, 10:08 AM
You guys just didn't understand a fuck!!!!!! I 'm the 1st 1 2 say that u can't just hear one band.............but 4 example: let's say you are a green day fan, it's your favourite band.......would u post your picture on their official website with a system of a down poster????????

Marco
03-29-2006, 10:09 AM
Oh, by the way....................Throb'n guzzle You suck

DeAtHsTaR
03-29-2006, 10:44 AM
You guys just didn't understand a fuck!!!!!! I 'm the 1st 1 2 say that u can't just hear one band.............but 4 example: let's say you are a green day fan, it's your favourite band.......would u post your picture on their official website with a system of a down poster????????
1. Who cares?

2. Learn to speak english and stop using numbers in place of words!

WebDudette
03-29-2006, 10:46 AM

Why not, if that's were the picture was taken.

Also learn2english.

alistair13
03-29-2006, 03:35 PM
people that come onto these boards aren't just devoted to the offspring; it's not a sin to like other bands, you know

alistair13
03-29-2006, 03:36 PM
You guys just didn't understand a fuck!!!!!!

a fuck is pretty complex... i don't blame people for not understanding it.

BIG Nicky
03-29-2006, 05:47 PM
a fuck is pretty complex... i don't blame people for not understanding it.
yep sure is.... :D

Eternal Yamcha
03-29-2006, 06:36 PM
I can understand what you're getting at... You'd think it'd be almost rude for people to take pictures of themselves for the "Fan of the Day" thing having images of other bands on the wall... Or like it'd offend The Offspring, but obviously it doesn't, they don't send out a sniper to take down any fan with a poster of any other band besides The Offspring... So I personally wouldn't worry at all.

Now... I must take down all posters in my room that aren't Offspring related. Because god forbid I have other musical tastes or interests.

offspringdude17
03-29-2006, 11:06 PM
well i am a big fan of the offspring and have offspring poster's but i have also poster's of KoRn and metallica and slipknot too. so what i have a big taste in rock music

guitarboy
03-30-2006, 06:38 AM
i agree with him its ok to like other music but when your on a certain bands site it seems disrespectful to post pics of other bands and the thing that really puzzles me is the "offical rap fourm" i mean rap is a highly popular form of (hesitate to use this word) "music" but on a punk rock site come on! give me a break its stupid

WebDudette
03-30-2006, 10:28 AM
There are bands that are a combination of rap and punk if you didn't know that.

Lithuanian Offspring
03-30-2006, 11:11 AM
Ohhh, this thread is just too fuckin' stupid to be true.
Dude... I'm wearing a Ramones t-shirt in my photo. I hope they don't stone me... to death.

guitarboy
03-30-2006, 04:58 PM
marco is the only one here who doesn't have his head up his ass

pretty_fly_white_guy858
03-30-2006, 05:03 PM
Wow. This guys a dumbass. So, hes saying, that if I like Atreyu then Im an idiot? Wowzer

DeAtHsTaR
03-30-2006, 05:05 PM
marco and I are the only ones here who have their heads up their asses
I fixed your post.

guitarboy
03-30-2006, 05:12 PM
I fixed your post.

close it should have read "DeAtHsTaR has his head up his ass so far it is in his stomach" but good attempt though i applaude your effort

Little_Miss_1565
03-30-2006, 05:54 PM
marco is the only one here who doesn't have his head up his ass

Remind me to slap your hands every time you touch a CD that isn't The Offspring's.

Llamas
03-30-2006, 05:57 PM
so, what marco and guitarboy are saying.. is that the offspring should also never tell us about bands THEY like, because that's... disrepectful to themselves... Please tell me how it is disrespectful. It is saying "hey, I like this band, but I love the offspring, too!" Is it saying "ha! I love this band- in your face, offspring!"? How does that work? HOW is it disrespectful? I really don't get how it is.

DeAtHsTaR
03-30-2006, 06:13 PM
close it should have read "DeAtHsTaR has his head up his ass so far it is in his stomach" but good attempt though i applaude your effort

So Offspring fans should only listen to The Offspring?

YOU FUCKING IDIOT.

offspring_freak_3
03-30-2006, 06:31 PM
marco and I are the only ones here who have their heads up their asses
I fixed your post.
lmao .

Kaz The Random
03-31-2006, 12:48 AM
I don't own an offspring poster, so it would have to be other bands. I think its stupid setting a pic up with all your offspring stuff, like you have to establish fan cred. Random pics are better.

offspringdude17
03-31-2006, 01:01 AM

YOU FUCKING IDIOT.

yes that is realy stupid well i do listen to other bands

Emily_offspring_fan
03-31-2006, 10:00 AM
yes that is realy stupid well i do listen to other bands
Of course, it'd be insane if you ONLY listen to the offspring but i guess the boy was not well understood.
ah,but i don't care...this thread is stupid.

WebDudette
03-31-2006, 10:19 AM

YOU FUCKING IDIOT.

Of course not you can listen to Nirvana and System of a Down too.

Mentally_Challenged
03-31-2006, 11:52 AM

YOU. Are a complete and utter retard, quite frankly. Some people do this really weird thing y'know...where they like The Offspring, but like other bands at the same time?! Crazy! Get a grip man. People aren't going to get hunted down and brutally murdered for showing the fact that they like another band.

let's say you are a green day fan, it's your favourite band.......would u post your picture on their official website with a system of a down poster????????

Yes, why not?