PDA

View Full Version : Lunar Colony Sim from NASA (really old)

wheelchairman
03-28-2006, 02:55 PM
Does anyone remember this? We did it back in my 7th grade class about 5-6 years ago (lolz I took the 8th grade twice. retard. :(:()

Anyways there was this game. And I found it on a website recently, except that none of the writing is legible (this is fine because New Game, Open, ETc. are all rather predictable.

However I remember that back in the day when you played, if you started mining something you would get a lot of bonus points, as opposed to the typical strategy of just setting up base immediately. but I don't remember how to do this. I am le suck. :(

Endymion
03-28-2006, 03:11 PM
i do not recall this program.

Preocupado
03-28-2006, 04:03 PM
(lolz I took the 8th grade twice. retard. :(:()

off topic, but hey i'm a retard too!

Tizzalicious
03-28-2006, 10:48 PM
When I was in school, we didn't have windows. Lolz. We did have this weird game where you ha da little village near a mountain, and you had to cut trees, but if uou vut too many, there would be a landslide. It was kinda boring, but better than the usual geography class.

wheelchairman
03-28-2006, 10:51 PM
We had that, except it was real life and it was called "Oregon is a fucking shithole sometimes."

There aren't any trees in Holland....

Another awesome game though, Oregon Trail.

Tizzalicious
03-28-2006, 10:57 PM
There aren't any mountains in Holland you mean.

Throb'n'guzzle
03-28-2006, 11:07 PM
Another awesome game though, Oregon Trail.
I agree.

I believe that that was the first computer game I ever played. I bought it when, after playing it at a friends house, a friend lied to me and told me that there was a cheat were you could hunt humans instead of animals. I was so disappointed when I found out that there was no cheat and I was stuck with only killing woodland animals.