hey all you anti guitar boy peeps tell me how much you hate me

WebDudette
03-28-2006, 08:39 PM
this is the end of my posts

T-6005
I don't hate you.

I pity your idiocy.

But if you want to stay, stay. Doesn't bother me.

TheUnholyNightbringer
You're a flange.

All About Eve
03-28-2006, 08:50 PM
I love that word so much. You have no idea.

JohnnyNemesis
03-28-2006, 08:51 PM
Nobody hates you. We all just realize how pathetically stupid you are, that's all.

0r4ng3
03-28-2006, 08:51 PM
I love that word so much. You have no idea.wahs teh flange?

Andy
03-28-2006, 08:52 PM
wahs teh flange?
Guitarboy.

guitarboy
03-28-2006, 08:55 PM
Nobody hates you. We all just realize how pathetically stupid you are, that's all.

well i've had about 15 people tell me to fucking die if that ain't hate what is? and no i am not stupid i just have diffrent opinions and just in case any one is wondering i have a gf so i'm not gay

JohnnyNemesis
03-28-2006, 08:56 PM
well i've had about 15 people tell me to fucking die if that ain't hate what is? and no i am not stupid i just have diffrent opinions and just in case any one is wondering i have a gf so i'm not gay

What the fuck does your girlfriend or your sexual preference have to do with anything? Why even bring that shit up?

You're scaring me.

Andy
03-28-2006, 08:58 PM
He has a girlfriend, so he MUST be cool!!!1111!!1!!1!!oneoneonetwo

0r4ng3
03-28-2006, 08:58 PM
Yeah, wait, what? That was indeed random.

Nicole
03-28-2006, 09:01 PM
I can't hate you, I don't even know you after your 28 posts. But judging by your reaction to when people wind you up and argue with you, you're not going to last here long.

guitarboy
03-28-2006, 09:02 PM
the girlfriend bit was in refrence to the the post which called me a "cumguzzler" i thought i would clear that up right now i still get the feeling that people have great hatred for me because i didn't like thir opinion or their music so if you hate me this is the area to post come one and all

Jebus
03-28-2006, 09:02 PM
This sad part is that he's feeding off this. He loves it just as much as emo kids like when their girlfriends break of with them. The more you make fun of him, the punker and more of an outsider he will feel. This of course will confirm what he believes to be his identity. ah...the what a strange cyle...

JohnnyNemesis
03-28-2006, 09:03 PM
This sad part is that he's feeding off this. He loves it just as much as emo kids like when their girlfriends break of with them. The more you make fun of him, the punker and more of an outsider he will feel. This of course will confirm is what he believes to be his identity. ah...the what a strange cyle...

Please respond to what I have quoted here, guitarboy.

WebDudette
03-28-2006, 09:10 PM
To the rest who are tired of me repeating my self I'am sorry but it has to be said once more.

I don't fucking hate you because you don't like rap I fucking hate you because your a close minded, illiterate, moronic douche bag with the fucking nerve to call anyone a poser.

Nicole
03-28-2006, 09:11 PM
This sad part is that he's feeding off this. He loves it just as much as emo kids like when their girlfriends break of with them. The more you make fun of him, the punker and more of an outsider he will feel. This of course will confirm what he believes to be his identity. ah...the what a strange cyle...

This reminds me of monty python so much. If you don't oppress people they have nothing to complain about.

guitarboy
03-28-2006, 09:13 PM
he is a smart person i think that you all should pay attention to his comments i have read very few of his posts but what i have read he is very good judgement in character speffically his refrence to the post about greg k inspiring me to play bass he was right indeed guitar is my primary instrement but recently i have taken up bass due to greg k's playing he is also right as to this post in most ways the only thing here is i do not feed off of people hating me i do not like nor ask to be hated i like this band alot and i thought i might find a place to fit in here with people who also like the offspring the fact that i do not fit in is just the story of my life i'm not really anything i don't have any peticular way i drift nor do i embrace a petucilar group of people i am not a trendie,freak,goth,gangsta,jock,shredder,hick,or a "bad boy" i simply do not fit into any petucalr group or class of people i am the gray area i am in the center of all i dislike things about all groups i have positive openions of all groups i simply am

Isolated Fury
03-28-2006, 09:13 PM
Who are you, and why are you bawling your eyes out on a forum?

WebDudette
03-28-2006, 09:15 PM
I still hate you.

Endymion
03-28-2006, 09:15 PM
that's so cute, it thinks it's an individual.

Anya82
03-28-2006, 09:21 PM
i only have one question:

who the fuck are you? :confused:

That_Guy91
03-28-2006, 09:24 PM
Actually, you do fit into a group. It's called General Offspring Discussion. Go there. And stay out of General Chat, for your own sake.
Actually, he's even illiterate by that standard.

yay
03-28-2006, 09:49 PM
I've never heard of you.

JohnnyNemesis
03-28-2006, 09:55 PM
Actually, you do fit into a group. It's called General Offspring Discussion. Go there. And stay out of General Chat, for your own sake.

Adriann sets the standard of pwnage again <3 <3 <3

i like this band alot and i thought i might find a place to fit in here with people who also like the offspring the fact that i do not fit in is just the story of my life i'm not really anything i don't have any peticular way i drift nor do i embrace a petucilar group of people i am not a trendie,freak,goth,gangsta,jock,shredder,hick,or a "bad boy" i simply do not fit into any petucalr group or class of people i am the gray area i am in the center of all i dislike things about all groups i have positive openions of all groups i simply am

http://www.arts.uottawa.ca/writcent/hypergrammar/punct.html

http://owl.english.purdue.edu/handouts/grammar/

Throb'n'guzzle
03-28-2006, 09:55 PM
Are you interested in a sado-masochist relationship?

Jebus
03-28-2006, 10:07 PM
thank you Endy and Adriann for making me go lol.

as to this post in most ways the only thing here is i do not feed off of people hating me i do not like nor ask to be hated
You made an entire thread devoted to people hating you. How can you say you don't like it when people hate you? Maybe you don't actually enjoy being made fun off, but subconsciously you like feeling bad for yourself. I think you like to wallow in your own self pity because something about it is comforting. Maybe the comfort comes from thinking that the more people that hate you, the more punk you will become. You're afraid of being a poser so the more hate you get the, less of one you'll be, making you more of an individual. That's the mentality of most young teens when they're growing up. They want to be part of something but at the same time want to be an individual. It's one of those paradoxes that we all go through. Eventually, you'll grow out it. I'm assuming you're young. oh, for the love of god, I hope you're not over 20.

.:SMASH:.
03-29-2006, 12:10 AM
wrong move man. you are gonna be hated forever now

demon_slayer
03-29-2006, 05:49 AM
you have to be a complete dumbass to make a thread about how much everyone hates you

All About Eve
03-29-2006, 05:52 AM
wrong move man. you are gonna be hated forever now

you have to be a complete dumbass to make a thread about how much everyone hates you

Don't be a vagina.

killer_queen
03-29-2006, 06:58 AM
I don't hate you. Are you happy now?

guitarboy
03-29-2006, 07:23 AM
Are you interested in a sado-masochist relationship?

hell no !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

guitarboy
03-29-2006, 07:26 AM
thank you Endy and Adriann for making me go lol.

You made an entire thread devoted to people hating you. How can you say you don't like it when people hate you? Maybe you don't actually enjoy being made fun off, but subconsciously you like feeling bad for yourself. I think you like to wallow in your own self pity because something about it is comforting. Maybe the comfort comes from thinking that the more people that hate you, the more punk you will become. You're afraid of being a poser so the more hate you get the, less of one you'll be, making you more of an individual. That's the mentality of most young teens when they're growing up. They want to be part of something but at the same time want to be an individual. It's one of those paradoxes that we all go through. Eventually, you'll grow out it. I'm assuming you're young. oh, for the love of god, I hope you're not over 20. no i'm 16 i made an entire thread devoted to people hating me out of frustration lastnight because every dumbass mother fucker on here that i was talking to told me to die i thought i might find out about how many people honestly dislike me the end

JohnnyNemesis
03-29-2006, 08:02 AM
Well, now you got your answer. No one dislikes you, they just want you dead because the thought of you breeding sometime in the future frightens us all.

Lithuanian Offspring
03-29-2006, 08:12 AM
You don't have a girlfriend, do you?

JoY
03-29-2006, 08:33 AM
I don't hate you, I just admire your existence & the fact you never forget to breathe.

TheUnholyNightbringer
03-29-2006, 09:26 AM
he is a smart person i think that you all should pay attention to his comments i have read very few of his posts but what i have read he is very good judgement in character speffically his refrence to the post about greg k inspiring me to play bass he was right indeed guitar is my primary instrement but recently i have taken up bass due to greg k's playing he is also right as to this post in most ways the only thing here is i do not feed off of people hating me i do not like nor ask to be hated i like this band alot and i thought i might find a place to fit in here with people who also like the offspring the fact that i do not fit in is just the story of my life i'm not really anything i don't have any peticular way i drift nor do i embrace a petucilar group of people i am not a trendie,freak,goth,gangsta,jock,shredder,hick,or a "bad boy" i simply do not fit into any petucalr group or class of people i am the gray area i am in the center of all i dislike things about all groups i have positive openions of all groups i simply am

^ That is a full stop. Also known as a period. Please use it.

And btw, why do you assume "cumguzzler" was in reference to a guy?

endlesst0m
03-29-2006, 10:04 AM

maybe this guy is just a joke...

Little_Miss_1565
03-29-2006, 10:06 AM
So, who likes orange juice?

endlesst0m
03-29-2006, 10:11 AM
So, who likes orange juice?

!

I was thinking about making a thread about Orange Juice last night. But I knew if I saw a thread like that, I would think "This is just some idiot trying to be "random", so I didn't make it. But the reason I was going to make it was because of "Simply Orange" orange juice. OH MY GOD, I had some for the frist time last night, and I can't even begin to describe to you how much more tasty this orange juice is then any other kind. I thought all orange juice was about the same, but I've been proven wrong, completley. Any orange juice supporter should taste Simply Orange at least once. I don't think I can go back to Tropicana.

Little_Miss_1565
03-29-2006, 10:22 AM
I generally agree!

T-6005
03-29-2006, 10:23 AM
This thread needs more orange.

Corpse
03-29-2006, 10:23 AM
!

I was thinking about making a thread about Orange Juice last night. But I knew if I saw a thread like that, I would think "This is just some idiot trying to be "random", so I didn't make it. But the reason I was going to make it was because of "Simply Orange" orange juice. OH MY GOD, I had some for the frist time last night, and I can't even begin to describe to you how much more tasty this orange juice is then any other kind. I thought all orange juice was about the same, but I've been proven wrong, completley. Any orange juice supporter should taste Simply Orange at least once. I don't think I can go back to Tropicana.

me been in England i have no real idea about real orange juice. Is it really cheap in America?

Paint_It_Black
03-29-2006, 10:35 AM
This thread is not worthy of an orange juice debate.

wheelchairman
03-29-2006, 12:49 PM
me been in England i have no real idea about real orange juice. Is it really cheap in America?
Dude, you Brits fucking speak English worse than Arnold Schwarzenegger.

"me been in England", wtf? God I hate you so much.

Andy
03-29-2006, 12:51 PM
I think he's trying to say "being". Although that really is no excuse.

Corpse: It's people like you that are giving us Brits a bad name. Learn English or leave.

the_GoDdEsS
03-29-2006, 12:52 PM
Why should I waste my energy on hating an insignificant worm?

wheelchairman
03-29-2006, 12:54 PM
I think he's trying to say "being". Although that really is no excuse.

Corpse: It's people like you that are giving us Brits a bad name. Learn English or leave.
oh shit.

Sim, a worm to me would be the proportions of a snake to you. omgzlolz.

the_GoDdEsS
03-29-2006, 12:55 PM
Shut up, commie.

0r4ng3
03-29-2006, 02:26 PM
This thread needs more orange.
Huh, someone call me?

What the hell do you want? Can't you see what time it is? I'm trying to sleep here!

JoY
03-29-2006, 03:03 PM
Sim, a worm to me would be the proportions of a snake to you. omgzlolz.
you'd think that, wouldn't you? or at least, you hope so.

Sinister
03-29-2006, 03:09 PM
there's one good thing to be said about guitarboy : he's entertaining(ly stupid).

0r4ng3
03-29-2006, 03:10 PM
there's one good thing to be said about guitarboy : he's entertaining(ly stupid).Yes, thank you for repeating (almost word for word) exactly what's been said. We could always use your support.

T-6005
03-29-2006, 03:11 PM
Personally, I'm not entertained.

BIG Nicky
03-29-2006, 06:54 PM
wow a hate thread, its like they just read your freakin' mind.

neocon58
03-29-2006, 07:26 PM
Has this guy even heard of full stops?

Nobody hates you.

Speak for yourself.

guitarboy
03-29-2006, 07:29 PM
You don't have a girlfriend, do you?
no i just like to make shit up.... yes i have a gf

guitarboy
03-29-2006, 07:35 PM
you guys say that i'm stupid you were fucking talking about orange juice and corpse do you agree with me that weelchair man is an asshole? serously i'm fucking stupid? read what all has been written then judge me

That_Guy91
03-29-2006, 07:50 PM
I swear, if you're any older than 12 i'm going to cry.

Tired_Of_You
03-29-2006, 07:51 PM
I think he said he's sixteen.

Surprising, uh?

That_Guy91
03-29-2006, 07:53 PM
*cries* .

Endymion
03-29-2006, 07:53 PM
yes i have a gf
is she comatose?

neocon58
03-29-2006, 07:57 PM
serously i'm fucking stupid? read what all has been written then judge me

We did. Your a twat.

Revolver-2005?
03-29-2006, 08:01 PM
if that ain't hate what is?

no i am not stupid

That made me smile a little.

guitarboy
03-29-2006, 08:15 PM
is she comatose?

fuck you may you die and rot in hell for all eternity you goddamn mother fucker no she isn't comotose she is a hell of alot smarter than you you fucker!

Andy
03-29-2006, 08:17 PM
fuck you may you die and rot in hell for all eternity you goddamn mother fucker no she isn't comotose she is a hell of alot smarter than you you fucker!
To sig or not to sig, that is the question.

That_Guy91
I find it funny that of all people, he chose to say this to Endy.

guitarboy
just because i suck at english and grammer doesn't mean that i'm stupid i am quite good at a few things

JohnnyNemesis
03-29-2006, 08:22 PM
Too bad that includes breathing. We all wish it didn't.

Anya82
03-29-2006, 11:16 PM
meeeh... he looks like a troll.