PDA

View Full Version : For the girls: A hippie vagina story (boys do not read this it is about perioding)

Little_Miss_1565
03-28-2006, 10:59 PM
I don't know about you ladies, but after about 8 years of menstruating I got fucking tiiiiiired of having to buy tampons, pads, liners, etc. every month (or every few months if I stocked up). Besides the annoyance, the staggering cost over time makes me ill. So, since I go to a hippie school, it was pretty easy to get ahold of some research on the alternatives.

I got a Diva Cup (http://www.divacup.com). Basically it's a silicone cup that collects milady's foul drippings that you have to empty a couple times a day. The thing is though you have to reeeeally like your body to want to get in touch with it in a big way. I'm using it for the first time this week and I don't think I'll ever go back.

I also just placed an order for some Lunapads (http://www.lunapads.com) . They make little washable and reusable pantiliner-type pads. I got a 7 day assorted pack! Whee!

And then I went and got some really awesome organic soap that is like the best soap EVAR. I checked under my arms and they're still shaved as bare as when I shaved this morning, and my legs are still likewise bare. Am I just a big smelly hippy, or am I right and these sorts of things seem like the logical progression of things?

Endymion
03-28-2006, 11:04 PM
Am I just a big smelly hippy, or am I right and these sorts of things seem like the logical progression of things?

you answered yourself:

I checked under my arms and they're still shaved as bare as when I shaved this morning, and my legs are still likewise bare.

Tizzalicious
03-28-2006, 11:06 PM
It looks so big! Don't you feel it?

JohnnyNemesis
03-28-2006, 11:14 PM
I just read a friend's huge LiveJournal entry about the DivaCup last night. This is like, deja vu and stuff.

I dunno, it looks pretty cool to me.

the_GoDdEsS
03-28-2006, 11:15 PM
I can't help but laugh at the woman in that ad. ZOMG, my diva!!! Although she looks a little clumsy with it.

T-6005
03-28-2006, 11:46 PM
I had to read it.

Anya82
03-28-2006, 11:52 PM
it looks uncomfortable, and like Tizz said, big

Vera
03-29-2006, 12:06 AM
I'm such a virgin I always have problems with putting stuff up my vagina (THIS IS A SIGNATURE QUOTE WAITING TO HAPPEN - so hopefully I made it lamer with this announcement). I'm terrified of accidentally leaving a tampon there for too long so I've stopped using them.

I hate to litter the world more than I do so I think when I'll move out (and thus ends the supply of periodical products as paid by mum), I'll invest in some sort of cup action and force myself to learn how to use it.

Tizzalicious
03-29-2006, 12:08 AM
I always had huge problems with tampons too, then last year or something I had to buy tampons, and my sister was like: "I thought you couldn't get them up there?" Me: "...Lieke, I had sex by now, that did fit, don't you think a tampon will too?"

Nina
03-29-2006, 12:08 AM
I have heard of it for a while already. It is not available in Germany :(
Also... I'd probably feel gross when...um...pulling it out. uuggghhh.
I've also heard of Lunapads! Haha I'm such a nerd.

Tizzalicious
03-29-2006, 12:09 AM
I have heard of it for a while already. It is not available in Germany :(
Also... I'd probably feel gross when...um...pulling it out. uuggghhh.
I've also heard of Lunapads! Haha I'm such a nerd.

Aaah yes! I'd worry I'd get it all over my hands.

Then again, I think pulling out a tampon is pretty gross too.

Nina
03-29-2006, 12:10 AM
That's why I dont use them!
I'm so smaaarrtt.
(or not).

Betty
03-29-2006, 12:12 AM
More TMI, read at your own discretion:

Finally, I am a bigger hippie than Sarah. I've been using these things called "Instead" (google for link if you wish) well, almost since I began menstruating. I normally don't discuss it since I assume people will think I'm a freak. It is basically the disposable version of what you mentionned. They are great. You don't feel them AT ALL. It is only mildly uncomfortable for about 5 minutes after the first time you put it in (gotta loosen things up). You don't have to change them as often as tampons. You can have sex with them in, no mess. I've slept with guys and they had no idea it was that special time of the month, they can't even feel it. I used to have problems with leaking sometimes when I shifted positions in a funny way, so I always wear some thin liners during the heavy days. But I barely ever get that problem anymore. I've heard about the Diva cup and would definitely like to get one of the reusable ones. You aren't supposed to reuse these because of TSS but I will a few times and have never had any problems. They are probably just covering their asses for those who could have TSS. And I really don't think it's a big deal to put it in/take it out. You get used to it and it generally isn't overly messy. Always fun to finger yourself a bit.

Also, I wax my armpits. So although they're super sexy and smooth (no ugly stubble) for a couple of weeks, in the interim I am often found letting it grow back again, true hippie style.

I've told way too many disgusting stories today... ha.

EDIT: I personally think the concept of using pads is way grosser. I never even considered it as an option. Period blood drying and smelling in your pants for hours... ew. Mmmm... graphic!

Tizzalicious
03-29-2006, 12:12 AM
I actually read that using tampons is better for your vagina than using pads the other day. I guess it gets more air that way or something.

Tizzalicious
03-29-2006, 12:14 AM
More TMI, read at your own discretion:

Finally, I am a bigger hippie than Sarah. I've been using these things called "Instead" (google for link if you wish) well, almost since I began menstruating. I normally don't discuss it since I assume people will think I'm a freak. It is basically the disposable version of what you mentionned. They are great. You don't feel them AT ALL. It is only mildly uncomfortable for about 5 minutes after the first time you put it in (gotta loosen things up). You don't have to change them as often as tampons. You can have sex with them in, no mess. I've slept with guys and they had no idea it was that special time of the month, they can't even feel it. I used to have problems with leaking sometimes when I shifted positions in a funny way, so I always wear some thin liners during the heavy days. But I barely ever get that problem anymore. I've heard about the Diva cup and would definitely like to get one of the reusable ones. You aren't supposed to reuse these because of TSS but I will a few times and have never had any problems. They are probably just covering their asses for those who could have TSS. And I really don't think it's a big deal to put it in/take it out. You get used to it and it generally isn't overly messy. Always fun to finger yourself a bit.

Also, I wax my armpits. So although they're super sexy and smooth (no ugly stubble) for a couple of weeks, in the interim I am often found letting it grow back again, true hippie style.

I've told way too many disgusting stories today... ha.

That actually sounds pretty good. (Especially the sex thing!), how long can it stay in?

I wanna try waxing too, but I'm scared :(

Mota Boy
03-29-2006, 12:18 AM
I always have problems with putting stuff up my vagina... so hopefully I made it lamer
Edit for the win.

Personally, I'm just thinking how the Diva Cup, from a male perspective, plays into our fears of vagina dentata.

Nina
03-29-2006, 12:19 AM
Uh, pads only smell if you dont change them for quite a while :/
And, frankly, tampons hurt me. Like, a LOT. It's not just uncomfortable, IT HURTS. So a diva cup (or Instead) wont ever be an option, either :[

Betty
03-29-2006, 12:23 AM
It says on the instructions that the maximum time you can wear it is 12 hours. In terms of how long you should go before changing it, an estimate is about double the amount of time you would wear a tampon, but it really depends on the person.

I'm re-reading the info about TSS, and apparently that shouldn't be a problem with these because they're not absorbent like tampons. So the 12 hour max is definitely just a precaution. So I'm thinking that if people are just supposed to reuse the Diva cup, it wouldn't really be much more dangerous since it is apparently biocompatible and hypoallergenic and all that.

Ha... I knew you'd like the sex thing Tizz. It really is convenient, whenever people mention that as an issue I scoff cause I've never had to deal with it. I just make sure to clean up a bit beforehand so that it's fresh.

Betty
03-29-2006, 12:27 AM
Uh, pads only smell if you dont change them for quite a while :/
And, frankly, tampons hurt me. Like, a LOT. It's not just uncomfortable, IT HURTS. So a diva cup (or Instead) wont ever be an option, either :[

Haha, yeah I know Nina. I'm just saying that periods are gross, period. Whether it be icky bads or sticking your fingers up yourself.

But the cup is in a totally different position than tampons are so it would be worth trying if you were interested. Obviously only if you interested, but you don't have to rule it out as an option because of pain just yet. Tampons didn't really hurt me too much but I generally found them uncomfortable, and this I can't even feel.

Nina
03-29-2006, 12:29 AM
I agree. It's the most disgusting freaking thing EVER. I also feel sorry for myself when it comes to the pain that is connected to it.
I should have started taking birth control earlier :[

Tizzalicious
03-29-2006, 12:29 AM
They really do sound good!

The period stuff is always a problem for me, I'm not on the pill because of my migraines, I have a Mirena IUD, which is pretty good, but I can't just postphone (sp?) my periods, and I hate getting them riiiight when I don't want to.

Betty
03-29-2006, 12:36 AM
Hmm... I think there could maybe be problems with IUD's. I don't really know anything about them, but you wouldn't want to dislodge it. You'd have to read up.

The pill is great. I get my period from like, Wednesday - Friday once a month, generally pretty light. My dad was trying to convince me to come off it, I guess because he thinks I'm really innocent and I'm not currently in a serious relationship. I don't know though, I probably won't have kids for 6-10 years, so is it bad to stay on it for like 10-15 years? I need to do research.

EDIT: Haha, just noticed "postphone"... it's "postpone" Tizz.

Tizzalicious
03-29-2006, 12:43 AM
I feel so stupid :(

I wish I could be on the pill. This mirena thing is supposed to make my periods lighter, and give me less cramps, but it didn't. Then I didn't have them at all for about a year (because of my meds I think) and when they came back, I suddenly got the whole moodyness. I never did before. Grrr.

Tizzalicious
03-29-2006, 12:45 AM
The pill is great. I get my period from like, Wednesday - Friday once a month, generally pretty light. My dad was trying to convince me to come off it, I guess because he thinks I'm really innocent and I'm not currently in a serious relationship. I don't know though, I probably won't have kids for 6-10 years, so is it bad to stay on it for like 10-15 years? I need to do research.

I don't think it's bad, but I'm not sure.

Bless dads who think their girls ae innocent :p

Vera
03-29-2006, 01:11 AM
I'm just saying that periods are gross, period. Whether it be icky bads or sticking your fingers up yourself.
Word. I read about Jewish traditions of not letting a wife sleep in the same bed with her husband during her periods and while cruel and slightly manic with all the other cleaning rituals, I kind of get it. It's just not a pleasant thing. Even without the PMS (which I don't get thank Christ), it's still not cool and makes you feel dirtier than usual (I shower twice as much as I normally do when on periods).

I also once read about some feminists who were all "embrace your monthly flow!" and I was just like "Ugh, sorry, yay for equality but it's still gross as hell".

Mota, that's cruel.

Sin Studly
03-29-2006, 01:34 AM
Women only get periods because they still haven't paid us back the rib they owe us. Fact.

Vera
03-29-2006, 01:37 AM
Fiction, actually. It's actually because girls have so much evil in their blood, they need to drain in once a month as demanded by Satan himself. He wishes he was a chick.

Sin Studly
03-29-2006, 01:47 AM
I can understand that, period blood is pretty evil, but you're wrong. You owe us a rib. Pay up or we'll make the vaginal orgasm even harder to achieve.

killer_queen
03-29-2006, 02:40 AM
Even hearing the word tampon makes me shudder. They just... arrrgh, I don't think I'll ever be able to use them. Pads are so much better. And you know what is better than that? Not being a woman.

Andy
03-29-2006, 02:45 AM
It's things like this that make me so very happy to be a man.

HeadAroundU
03-29-2006, 05:06 AM
A hippie vagina story...haha nice title...

I believe that boys are reading it thoroughly.

Little_Miss_1565
03-29-2006, 08:08 AM
LFMAO at all the boys reading and replying to this.

Yeah, I'm not sure I could deal with the full-out reusable maxipads. That's why I'm getting the reusable pantyliners! :-D Back-up for the diva cup.

I don't feel the diva cup AT ALL when it's in, and I swear to god I leak LESS with it. Plus I can sleep with it in, which is a maaaajor advantage over tampons. But yeah, it does get pretty gory when it comes to taking it out and emptying it, and sometimes you have to dig for it a bit, plus once you get it in you have to turn it and make sure it turns easily or it'll leak, and that can likewise take some digging.

Because of all this, I'm not sure I could recommend this for virgins. I think I actually broke my hymen trying to use a tampon when I was like 12 or 13. ow ow ow ow ow.

Tizzalicious
03-29-2006, 08:09 AM
Hahahaha, guys are gonna love that last post.

"it does get pretty gory when it comes to taking it out and emptying it, and sometimes you have to dig for it a bit"

Eeew eew eew.

But it still sounds kinda good.

Sin Studly
03-29-2006, 08:46 AM
Hey, periods don't repulse us when we don't have to smell/taste them*. We're happy to talk about the punishment from your original sin with you.

* Except for FauxElitist. He eats bleeding cunt.

Little_Miss_1565
03-29-2006, 09:08 AM
Hey, periods don't repulse us when we don't have to smell/taste them*.

No one eats my snatch when she's bleedin'. But smell? Motherfucker, I wash regularly. That means there as well.

On that note, I can really enjoy going down on someone as long as they've washed their fucking nutsack. there is NOTHING WORSE than the smell if they haven't.

Sin Studly
03-29-2006, 09:38 AM
It doesn't matter whether you wash or not, period blood smells fucking rancid. Yes, far worse than sweaty unwashed teste-pubes.

Sin Studly
03-29-2006, 09:41 AM
I've slept with guys and they had no idea it was that special time of the month, they can't even feel it.

Sorry, you're wrong. We can smell when a woman is menstruating, from her sweat alone. From six feet away.

JohnnyNemesis
03-29-2006, 09:53 AM
Sorry, you're wrong. We can smell when a woman is menstruating, from her sweat alone. From six feet away.

This is true. It's not that I have a problem with it or anything, but it's true.

Little_Miss_1565
03-29-2006, 10:02 AM
This is true. It's not that I have a problem with it or anything, but it's true.

I call bullshit. Maybe I've never experienced this because I'm vegetarian and have only slept with other vegetarians.*

*Vegetarians taste/smell better.

JoY
03-29-2006, 10:11 AM
maybe I'm too boy-ish, but I'm not even sure *I* want to read this. :(

buying tampons & the like is the most boring thing in the world. like buying toiletpaper. I *always* forget to buy toiletpaper, just because it's BOORING.

Sin Studly
03-29-2006, 10:44 AM
I call bullshit.

Some guys pretend not to notice, because they're sick freaks. But smelling when a woman is on her rags is insanely easy, easier than smelling the pheremones that tell you that you want to fuck a woman. And I'm not talking about smelling the blood ; it's in the sweat, it's in the pores. Like smelling fear in a man. It's hard not to notice.

Vera
03-29-2006, 10:52 AM
WTF Mr Super-Nose? I smell roses, oranges and dirt.. Concrete actual fucking smells. Not "fear" or "periods".

Sin Studly
03-29-2006, 10:56 AM
Women can't smell it because they're worthless and stupid. But men can smell it, trust me on that.

Vera
03-29-2006, 10:57 AM
Whatever, Agent Badass.

Sin Studly
03-29-2006, 11:17 AM
I know it might upset you stupid women that no matter what you do to hide it, your most important women's secret is no secret to men. But I assure you, we can smell it in your sweat, in your skin, in your whatever. And it's not just me, all men can smell it. It's just a case of recognising it for what it is, and when a man has spent enough time around a woman, he knows what it is.

So stop acting like I'm trying to be some superstar nose-sleuth, because I'm not. We can all smell it.

killer_queen
03-29-2006, 11:22 AM
Justin might be right about it. Most of my boyfriends tell me I smell great after a week I have my period although I don't wear perfume. I have no idea how they can do. But they never feel that I'm on my period. Even when they put their heads on my lap.

Sin Studly
03-29-2006, 11:34 AM
Women always smell great the week leading up to ovulation, and during it.

Shit, it's not about having a great nose, all men smell this. It's just about being around women enough to know what you're smelling.

Vera
03-29-2006, 11:57 AM
All my senses are officially faulty. :(

Sin Studly
03-29-2006, 11:59 AM
You're female, darlin', everything about you is faulty.

Vera
03-29-2006, 12:01 PM
I'm better at carrying babies & taking care of the household, though.

Sin Studly
03-29-2006, 12:02 PM
Great. Go cook me a steak.

the_GoDdEsS
03-29-2006, 12:05 PM
I don't think we're talking about blood and those kinda things here. I'm fairly certain it must be in the sweat. With all the hormonal changes, come the fuck on. The males are more sensitive to our pheromones and sweat than we are. They'd naturally have a sense for that. I know for one I do smell different during ovulation. Which means, more desirable. And I'm sure our body smell is different during periods too.

Sin Studly
03-29-2006, 12:08 PM
That's because all French smell like they're on rags, even when they're male.

notoriousdoc
03-29-2006, 12:24 PM
This is turning into the biggest bitch fight ever

Jalle
03-29-2006, 12:45 PM
i cant understand why you have such a problem with tampons! i dont feel them...^^

but i dont like the hurts when i am getting "the days"

i'm really ill and no! every month the same! thats the reason why i am fucked up with that shit! not because of the tampon!

do you think a tampon will make your "virginskin" away?? (i dont know what 'entjungfern' means in english^^ maybe you understand what i mean) :confused:
thats a question i just want to know a long time :p

the_GoDdEsS
03-29-2006, 12:50 PM
i dont know what 'entjungfern' means in english^^ maybe you understand what i mean

The word for it is deflower. And everyone in this thread should shut up because in the end we're mammals. And other animals smell each other during mating season and that kinda shit too. Males smell females, females smell males. You're not uberhuman.

HeadAroundU
03-29-2006, 12:57 PM
or defloration of a hymen :p

Sin Studly
03-29-2006, 12:58 PM
oh yeah on topic: I don't feel the tampons at ALL.

Of course not, you're stretched wider than the Arc'd Triumph, you fucking prostitute whore.

HeadAroundU
03-29-2006, 01:05 PM
Maria, shut the vag.

HeadAroundU
03-29-2006, 01:14 PM
that was insane.......and stop defending yourself because it's worthless and you are wasting threads this way.

Sin Studly
03-29-2006, 01:23 PM
Now quit imagining how your dick would fit in my pussy, you sad fuck.

Imagining syphalis/gon/scabies/hep isn't a fun thing for me, so I don't do it. And don't insult HAU's english, it's better than yours.

Betty
03-29-2006, 01:26 PM
... after this retarded conversation ...

I agree with you Justin that all men call smell it, I've heard that too. I just don't think they all choose or know to recognize it.

JohnnyNemesis
03-29-2006, 01:27 PM
I call bullshit. Maybe I've never experienced this because I'm vegetarian and have only slept with other vegetarians.*

Nope, no bullshit. I wouldn't stretch it to the degree that Justin did, but it's impossible to be intimate with a woman when she's on her period and NOT know about it. It's not only clear, but unavoidable, whether you see it or not.

JoY
03-29-2006, 03:16 PM
Women can't smell it because they're worthless and stupid. But men can smell it, trust me on that.
call me male, but so can I. (well, not like, all the time, walking around on the streets, but when.. you know, I powder my nose) & FUCK, there's no odeur on this fucking planet that I hate with more passion.

JoY
03-29-2006, 03:17 PM
Nope, no bullshit. I wouldn't stretch it to the degree that Justin did, but it's impossible to be intimate with a woman when she's on her period and NOT know about it. It's not only clear, but unavoidable, whether you see it or not.
I see you got your fingers tangled in a tampon-string before?

Little_Miss_1565
03-29-2006, 04:03 PM
I know it might upset you stupid women that no matter what you do to hide it, your most important women's secret is no secret to men.

Duder...it's not a "secret," let alone my "most important women's secret." I posted to a message board on the interweb about bleeding from the snatch. I love my period! It means I'm not pregnant! It's death and renewal of life all in one go! It's totally awesome funtimes! Except for the cramps and the food cravings, but whatev.

I called bullshit because I thought we were talking about actually smelling the snatch, not pheromones, which clearly is happening.

Ricky, is it such a bad thing, though? I've had plenty of sex while on the rag and I've never heard any complaints whatsoever.

Paint_It_Black
03-29-2006, 04:12 PM
I've had plenty of sex while on the rag and I've never heard any complaints whatsoever.

It's only gross after you're done. And then it's really gross. Like anal.

Little_Miss_1565
03-29-2006, 04:26 PM
that's what condoms and towels are for, lol

JohnnyNemesis
03-29-2006, 05:47 PM
Ricky, is it such a bad thing, though? I've had plenty of sex while on the rag and I've never heard any complaints whatsoever.

No, it's not such a bad thing at all! In fact, I was amused at how many ladies in this thread were more grossed out about the whole thing that I was! I'm not complaining; all I'm saying is that it's always been more than obvious.

I see you got your fingers tangled in a tampon-string before?

DON'T TELL THE WORLD MY SECRETS, ISA ISA!!!

T-6005
03-29-2006, 08:43 PM
I read this thread and feel like whistling. Does that say something about me?

PS - I can't whistle. At all.

Paint_It_Black
03-29-2006, 09:07 PM
T, you just put your lips together and blow. Come on, I fucking know you can do that.

Sin Studly
03-29-2006, 09:43 PM
Duder...it's not a "secret," let alone my "most important women's secret." I posted to a message board on the interweb about bleeding from the snatch. I love my period!

I'm not saying it's supposed to be a secret that you bleed from the cunt once a month, I'm saying it's supposed to be a secret when you're doing it. Don't even try to tell me women don't smother themselves in cheap scent to try and fool people around them (it doesn't work, by the way).

I've had plenty of sex while on the rag and I've never heard any complaints whatsoever.

Some men will fuck stray dogs without complaints. You need higher standards in men.

Little_Miss_1565
03-29-2006, 09:45 PM
My standards can't get no higher--'swhy I've only slept with less than a handful of people. Those lucky few felt so deeply how lucky they were to get me nekkid that they threw down a towel and did me anyway. So there.

T-6005
03-29-2006, 09:46 PM
T, you just put your lips together and blow. Come on, I fucking know you can do that.
I can't. I swear to god I can't whistle.

Sin Studly
03-29-2006, 09:49 PM
Feminism is all well and good up until the point where you get rancid blood on your dick. If women want to pretend expelling uteral waste is "getting in touch with the Inner Goddess", fine, as long as they keep that shit well away from me.

Little_Miss_1565
03-29-2006, 09:52 PM
Feminism is all well and good up until the point where you get rancid blood on your dick. If women want to pretend expelling uteral waste is "getting in touch with the Inner Goddess", fine, as long as they keep that shit well away from me.

1. Use a frigging rubber.

2. Nothing to do with Goddesses. Sex during your period is actually medically proven to help a woman not get endometriosis. Betty makes me want to go get those Instead things so I can have not-bloody sex during my period.

3. "That time of the month" is also women's most horny time of the month. You want a tiger in the sack?

T-6005
03-29-2006, 09:54 PM
3. "That time of the month" is also women's most horny time of the month. You want a tiger in the sack?
I'll vouch for this one - I didn't know the first time. Holy God.

Sin Studly
03-29-2006, 10:11 PM
1. Use a frigging rubber.

Hell no, I'm Catholic.

Sex during your period is actually medically proven to help a woman not get endometriosis.

And male.

"That time of the month" is also women's most horny time of the month. You want a tiger in the sack?

Wow, really? Hornier than ovulation? Either way, I'd prefer a kitten I actually want over a tigress that stinks to shit.

Little_Miss_1565
03-29-2006, 10:14 PM
Wow, really? Hornier than ovulation? Either way, I'd prefer a kitten I actually want over a tigress that stinks to shit.

Some men will fuck stray dogs without complaints. You need higher standards in women. Such as, women who bathe regularly.

EDIT: For some reason, when I read that first sentence in my head, I hear it in Nick Cave's voice (and Australian accent).

Sin Studly
03-29-2006, 10:17 PM
As stated before, it's got nothing to do with bathing, it's in the pheremones.

Little_Miss_1565
03-29-2006, 10:20 PM
As stated before, it's got nothing to do with bathing, it's in the pheremones.

But the pheremones do not stink like shit.

Sin Studly
03-29-2006, 10:22 PM
They do when you're on rags. They're insanely good when you're ovulatin. Just nature's way of telling us men when the best time to knock you up is.

Tizzalicious
03-29-2006, 11:07 PM

So true.

Vera
03-30-2006, 12:39 AM
I thought ovulation was the horniest time. It would make sense, reproductionwise.

JoY
03-30-2006, 01:03 AM
I know I'd second what 1565 & Tizz said within a fingersnap. duuude, the horniness!

Tizzalicious
03-30-2006, 01:11 AM
It's so frustrating :(

It's worse when you haven't seen your boyfriend in 2 months, and then you see him and you're on your period. ADSHJHSJ.

JoY
03-30-2006, 05:05 AM
...I kind of don't know what that's like, but it sounds frustrating alright.

I do know what it's like when you're horny out of your mind, you've got your boyfriend right in front of you, but you know it's going to be messy, so you both decide not to attack each other.

Tizzalicious
03-30-2006, 06:02 AM
Just take that and then add 2 months of frustration.

Vera
03-30-2006, 09:14 AM
This topic makes me feel like such a virgin. :/

Jalle
03-30-2006, 11:39 AM
... after this retarded conversation ...

I agree with you Justin that all men call smell it, I've heard that too. I just don't think they all choose or know to recognize it.

are you sure?
every man can smell if i have my days or not? thats a kind of ugly, isn't it! because..mhh..no...i dont wanna have that thats........NOOOOOOOOOO :mad:

the_GoDdEsS
03-30-2006, 12:01 PM
I'm pretty sure ovulation is the super horniest time. Would make sense. For me anyway. And totally natural you get horny during rags too.

JohnnyNemesis
03-30-2006, 01:35 PM
This topic makes me feel like such a virgin. :/

I can help solve that problem for you ;)

:cool:

killer_queen
03-30-2006, 01:37 PM

I wish I could too. :(

HeadAroundU
03-30-2006, 01:38 PM

You are gansta gheto hymenbreaker!

JohnnyNemesis
03-30-2006, 01:39 PM
You are gansta gheto hymenbreaker!

Go away, no one likes you.

Sunny
03-30-2006, 02:03 PM
i've been considering getting a Diva cup or a Mooncup. Well.. later on, anyway. As of now, I'm on depo (damn it!) so vag bleeds are quite rare. I'm switching to Mirena IUD though (Tizz, did you have to be on teh periodz for them to put it in?). anyway... when i do bleed out of the vag.. i use tampons, because pads gross me out too much. The problem is, it's hard to put the damn things in without applicators.. and um, there is some discomfort.

tinyvag=very yes.
so i dunno how the whole cup thing would work out.

Tizzalicious
03-30-2006, 02:23 PM
I've never been able to use the ones with applicators. When I first tried them my mom kept telling me those were easier, but I just can't get them in like that.

About Mirena, I don't think so...I don't think I was, I probably would have remembered (as it would have grossed me out), and I don't remember anything like that, so I guess that's a no. Maybe it had to be a certain time after my period though. It's a long time ago! I should actually check when I got it and ask my doctor how much longer I can keep this one.

Tizzalicious
03-30-2006, 02:24 PM
Oh, and lolz at tinyvag. I think tiny girls have tinyvags too. Same here.

Sunny
03-30-2006, 03:00 PM
i wonder if really huuuuge tall people have hugevags. >_>

i hope the mirena works out for me. =/ i'm honestly sick of other forms of birth control, so it seems like the best option right now.

Little_Miss_1565
03-30-2006, 03:18 PM
btw, I don't think you're supposed to use the diva cup or things like that if you have an IUD...

Do IUD's aggravate things? Like, I get terrible cramps and all this grossness. WOuld an IUD make that worse?

Sunny
03-30-2006, 03:30 PM
Apparently Mirena is supposed to make your periods shorter, lighter and less painful... but i dunno.

T-6005
03-30-2006, 06:28 PM
hugevags
Starting to think I shouldn't be reading this. The thought of hugevags makes me uncomfortable. In a Jaws way.

Tired_Of_You
03-30-2006, 06:36 PM
Vagina dentata!

btw, diva cups scare me, but the alternatives are interesting.

Tizzalicious
03-30-2006, 11:20 PM
Apparently Mirena is supposed to make your periods shorter, lighter and less painful... but i dunno.

Yeah, true.

I don't think it really helped for me, but it definitely didn't make them feel worse.

Actually, I think my cramps are a little less bad.

Sunny, I hope it'll work for you too! I'm happy with it, never have to think about taking pills, etc.

Mota Boy
03-31-2006, 12:00 AM
Starting to think I shouldn't be reading this. The thought of hugevags makes me uncomfortable. In a Jaws way.
Oh man, I can make a pretty good impression of hugevags inhaling objects they normally shouldn't. It's a good party trick and also a great way to deal with those awkward silences that sometimes occur during a first date.

Also, reading this thread just reminds me again how little I regret being born with a poor sense of smell.

HeadAroundU
03-31-2006, 04:38 AM
Math lesson:
Huge body = huge vagina \/ huge penis.

This thread makes me horny with period T = 1 day.

Little_Miss_1565
03-31-2006, 08:29 AM
This thread makes me horny with period T = 1 day.

huh? This thread gave you your period yesterday?

HeadAroundU
03-31-2006, 12:48 PM
huh? This thread gave you your period yesterday?
Isn't it clear?

HAU's Menstruation is the term given to the periodic ejaculation from the reproductive organs of sexually mature males. The flow usually lasts from 3 - 4 hours each day and is caused by the BBS girls and this thread.

Little_Miss_1565
03-31-2006, 01:16 PM
Oh, okay, totally understandable. :)