PDA

View Full Version : New here, don't want to sound like a dork but...

Moscowmail
03-29-2006, 06:14 AM
Found this site surfing, looks kinda cool (did I just say cool)

Me, live and work in Russia, formed 4 bands here, well on my fourth now..

Previously played in the Hard Rock as well as other venues here

I run a similar BB in Moscow for expats

What else, oh yeah, why did I form a band...

I am at heart a show off and performer, the only way EVER I could get to perform was to form my own band.. there ya go..

First band here we built a website, on my profile, I am Len in the middle of pic, ugly git..

Mainly covers but will try some of our own stuff soon I hope

OK, that is it for now, I am off until tomorrow, hope I didn't bore you too much, good to see this type of forum, Rock on..

el_monkey
03-29-2006, 06:27 AM
welcome

Moscowmail
03-29-2006, 06:30 AM
welcome

Ta very much.

guitarboy
03-29-2006, 06:38 AM
welcome to the site

Lithuanian Offspring
03-29-2006, 06:38 AM
You suck! I'll be the first one to say it. You get alot of that around here from everyone. So welcome.

Moscowmail
03-29-2006, 06:44 AM
You suck! I'll be the first one to say it. You get alot of that around here from everyone. So welcome.

Cheers

I prefer to lick a bit then su... whoops, sorry :eek:

OK, I really am off now, my missus is ill and needs some TLC.. oh yeah and dinner is ready

Paint_It_Black
03-29-2006, 07:17 AM
You seem alright. Welcome to the bbs.

wheelchairman
03-29-2006, 07:19 AM
So are you American?

Tizzalicious
03-29-2006, 07:20 AM
Welcome!

Sin Studly
03-29-2006, 07:41 AM
Welcome, tovarish.

Moscowmail
03-30-2006, 06:35 AM
Wow, friendly people, scary...

Nope, I am a Brit, originally from Liverpool... don't hold that against me, spent most of my time since leaving school travelling

You guys.... are you .. you know real? normally these BB boards rip the crap out of newboys (and girls) I am in danger of getting hooked to this BB

ninthlayer
03-30-2006, 06:46 AM
Good job guys.

JoY
03-30-2006, 06:59 AM
*bursts into wild laughter* so far, so good?

T-6005
03-30-2006, 07:10 AM
You guys.... are you .. you know real? normally these BB boards rip the crap out of newboys (and girls) I am in danger of getting hooked to this BB
Well, we like to let people get settled a bit first - it hurts more that way.

ruroken
03-30-2006, 07:38 AM
Welcome. How is Moscow? Is it as cool as Turkey? Is Turkey even cool?

Paint_It_Black
03-30-2006, 08:25 AM

We can be as bitchy as anyone else, we just reserve it for people who are obviously retarded. But if you start off being able to spell and use decent english you'll be given a chance.

wheelchairman
03-30-2006, 08:26 AM
The bbs truly lets you rise or fall based on your own merits. But the grading can be unpredictable.

Anya82
03-30-2006, 09:24 AM
welcome. enjoy.

Rocky-girl
03-30-2006, 10:03 AM
You suck!
Second Justin!

tovarish.
Strange to hear it from you. And that is tovarisch...

For everyone his native town is the most cool, for him it's Liverpool. And Turkey is a country...

And Len, I won't be different,welcome!:)

Duskygrin
03-30-2006, 10:04 AM
well, come.

wheelchairman
03-30-2006, 12:13 PM

Justin is a tovarisch, a supporter of our good man, tovarisch Iosef Dzhugashvili.

Sin Studly
03-30-2006, 10:28 PM
But now that smilin' Joe is dead, I support tovarisch Dmitry Rogozin.

Moscowmail
03-30-2006, 10:34 PM
Well, we like to let people get settled a bit first - it hurts more that way.

Brilliant, love it...

Moscowmail
03-30-2006, 10:38 PM

Moscow is ermm, nothing like Turkey, we still have bears walking the streets, Women who are kind of cute, and Mafia boys with Cigars the size of small countries...

Turkey is a place I haven't ventured to yet, I have an awesome Lead Guitar player in my band who is Turkish, he makes the axe wail like a woman ... whoops, no offence ladies, I meant wailing in a nice and sexy sort of way...

Moscowmail
03-30-2006, 10:40 PM
The bbs truly lets you rise or fall based on your own merits. But the grading can be unpredictable.

Ahh, in that case it was great knowing you lot briefly, I think now is a good time to take my bows, forget the encore and leave by the back door at a run..

Moscowmail
03-30-2006, 10:42 PM
Second Justin!

For everyone his native town is the most cool, for him it's Liverpool. And Turkey is a country...

And Len, I won't be different,welcome!:)

Thanks, I wished I had quoted like you did, instead of rambling and using bandwidth with pathetic responses :)

GreenTerror
03-31-2006, 01:16 AM
whoops, no offence ladies, I meant wailing in a nice and sexy sort of way...

Women don't get offended here. We all just accept that we are seemingly inatimate objects merely here for the amusement and pleasure of men. Want a sandwhich?

the_GoDdEsS
03-31-2006, 01:27 AM
Where do they let all these people out from?

Moscowmail
03-31-2006, 02:14 AM
Women don't get offended here. We all just accept that we are seemingly inatimate objects merely here for the amusement and pleasure of men. Want a sandwhich?

Whoops, well I like women, I think I am a Lesbian

Where do they let all these people out from?

I was released recently and only need ot go back for my medication and electro shock treatment..

Rocky-girl
03-31-2006, 02:48 AM
Justin is a tovarisch, a supporter of our good man, tovarisch Iosef Dzhugashvili.
HA, only in nightmare! Justin is a tovarisch of our Vojd!

But now that smilin' Joe is dead, I support tovarisch Dmitry Rogozin.
Why not Zuganov or Limonov?

You learn soon! I didn't asked you about Moscow, 'cause I guess your answer, but that you post is really interesting! Mafia but most of all I like Militsia, really, I made y laught! Why don't you say police?

Sin Studly
03-31-2006, 03:12 AM
Okay. You've now used up all your chances.

Chance #1
"New here"

You made a thread announcing your presence.

Chance #2
"don't want to sound like a dork but... "

You knew how dorky and annoying it would be before you did it, and you did it anyway.

Chance #3
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v219/_bleaky_/xxx/279491.gif

Aside from being animated, and therefore annoying as shit, your avatar is lame and teenscene.

Chance #4
Ta very much.

Use of the word "ta".

Chance #5
"I prefer to lick a bit then su... whoops, sorry"

Very poor attempt at subtley stating your sexuality, as if anybody cares.

Chance #6
"OK, I really am off now, my missus is ill and needs some TLC"

Very poor attept at subtley pointing out you have a girlfriend. Fuck man, why not just make a pill asking what kind of birth control people use so you can proudly state your preference if you're gonna be this transparant?

Chance #7
"I am a Brit"

Bad.

Chance #8
"originally from Liverpool"

Worse.

Chance #9
"I am in danger of getting hooked to this BB"

Threatening us with the notion of your continued presence here.

Chance #10
"he makes the axe wail like a woman ... whoops, no offence ladies, I meant wailing in a nice and sexy sort of way..."

Being a pathetic spineless worm again.

Chance #11
"I wished I had quoted like you did, instead of rambling and using bandwidth with pathetic responses"

You figured it out, yet still made another post to say this instead of editing your last.

Chance #12
"Whoops, well I like women"

Stating your preference a second time, as though anybody cares. I don't see why you latent fags have to point out your preference in such a blatant way, but hey, whatever.

Chance #13
"I think I am a Lesbian"

Joke so unfunny it made me literally cringe.

Chance #14
"I was released recently and only need ot go back for my medication and electro shock treatment.."

Joke so unfunny it made me literally cringe.

Last and Final Chance
http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y218/AmonGoth/forum%20pics/moscowfag.jpg

You're fat and ugly.

Please remove yourself from the bbs immediately, and for all you others who used to claim I don't give newbies enough chance, you can shut up. Fifteen is more than enough.

the_GoDdEsS
03-31-2006, 03:16 AM
The jokes were probably the worst parts.

Sin Studly
03-31-2006, 03:27 AM
Why not Zuganov or Limonov?

Limonov seems too dangerous and unstable in his personal life, although I do prefer his policies over Rogozin's. I think perhaps there is a better chance for Rodina to take the Kremlin but if it looks like Putin cheats and rigs the elections again I will support Limonov.

I do not like Zuganov at all. He wants to make life better for Russian people, but Russia cannot afford to do what he asks and he will only make Russians poorer and hungrier .

Moscowmail
03-31-2006, 03:33 AM
Sin Studly, I am really upset now .. honestly, shaking with tears... of laughter actually, nope, try a little harder, yep the fat one, a lot of thick skin so you need to try a l'il harder...

Thanks for looking at the site, my telent isn't in websites so I didn't build it...

So old timer.. bring it on :)

Or should I say

Yo, dude, rock and roll man l8tr m8tr :) :p

the_GoDdEsS
03-31-2006, 03:40 AM
You're lame.

Moscowmail
03-31-2006, 03:41 AM
You're lame.

I know, isn't it fun to state the obvious

Sin Studly
03-31-2006, 03:49 AM
Just a notion I'm getting, I'm wondering if anybody else is feeling it.

Could it be that this guy is more The_Hombre-ish than The_Hombre was?

Moscowmail
03-31-2006, 03:49 AM
BTW, thanks for the PM's warning me about Sin Studly and the blobbess.. is it true about their alost patholical sense of insecurity, hiding behind their virtual walls, reaching out to the World to find their place in the ether? certainly looks that way, just spent the last hour or so of my life reading their previous psots, so funny... hmm

Moscowmail
03-31-2006, 03:50 AM
Just a notion I'm getting, I'm wondering if anybody else is feeling it.

Could it be that this guy is more The_Hombre-ish than The_Hombre was?

Sorry, never been here before, probably looks like i will be leaving you shortly..., check the IP, you will see where I am.

And that feeling you have.. it is called pubity

Sin Studly
03-31-2006, 04:31 AM
probably looks like i will be leaving you shortly

Shortly would be nice, immediately would be better. Da svedanya.

Moscowmail
03-31-2006, 04:35 AM

Maybe because I am stupider than you huh!

Rocky-girl
03-31-2006, 04:37 AM
Юстинчек, has excel himself in this thread! I can't understand why are you arguing. That's stupid! May be it's time to stop?

And Justin, you have a very good knowledge about Russian polics, I'm surprised in good meaning:) And you said that Limonov is dangerous, I think you are dengerous more.

Moscowmail
03-31-2006, 04:38 AM
Юстинчек, has excel himself in this thread! I can't understand why are you arguing. That's stupid! May be it's time to stop?

HE started it

No I didn't

Yes you did

;)

Rocky-girl
03-31-2006, 04:39 AM
Dear, it is written like "do svidaniya"! Do you know what it means? And where did you get it from?

Rocky-girl
03-31-2006, 04:40 AM
HE started it

No I didn't

Yes you did

;)
Like a little child! I'm not started he has! He is bad punish him! In that case don't answer to him!

ninthlayer
03-31-2006, 04:45 AM
Mosfag, go to the General Offspring Discussion forum. You'll fit in better there.

Moscowmail
03-31-2006, 04:50 AM
Mosfag, go to the General Offspring Discussion forum. You'll fit in better there.

Why thank you.. I think...

Sin Studly
03-31-2006, 05:48 AM

Anytime, now. Don't linger on our account.

Dear, it is written like "do svidaniya"! Do you know what it means? And where did you get it from?

I am sorry, it is dovidenia in slovak and I thought it was da svedanya in Russian. And I am not dangerous and violent like Limonov but if Putin continues to ruin elections maybe I should join and fight with Limonov.

Moscowmail
03-31-2006, 06:03 AM
Anytime, now. Don't linger on our account.....

I do apologize for upsetting you, please oh please don't be nasty to little ole me :(

Sin Studly
03-31-2006, 06:12 AM

Sin Studly
03-31-2006, 06:38 AM
I just recieved a PM (public message) from a spineless coward.

I have been told youíre a nice guy, a bit aggressive and sort of daddy here....

I must say you do have a sense of humour, a bit weird sometimes, but funny

It wasn't my intention to piss you of, however, if I did, I am sorry

Moscowmail
03-31-2006, 06:44 AM
I just recieved a PM (public message) from a spineless coward.

Really, then Justin, go and get yourself a lobotomy, if you are so anal and can only have a life in the virtual world then I feel pity for you.

Me a spineless coward, whatever, you make me laugh, I can see you are still a child and have a real problem with women, understandable for a boy who is just starting his pubescent phase.

You're aggressive tendencies show a real character floor, a complete lack of real intelligence and a leaning towards homosexuality, just admit it, and come out of the closet...

I donít think I will leave just yet, unless of course the admin or mods here decide to ban me...

I think a little fun with you is going to keep me here for just a little longer

See you around Justin...

Sin Studly
03-31-2006, 06:45 AM
For everyone his native town is the most cool

I just read this, and you're wrong. My native town is a fresh hell, it was once known as the Jewel of the Desert and was one of the most prosperous mining towns in the nation, until the mines ran dry and everyone went out of work. I have always hated it because of the droughts and the sandstorms and the days where its so hot you stick to metal if you touch it and the roads melt and stick to your shoes, but then it got much worse when crime and unemployment were everywhere, and the nigger population grew huge, and then the state capital forced a lot of their state-committed psychotics and methadone cases to live there to make themselves look better for the Olympic Games. It is a terrible place now.

I go back there for family funerals only, I hate it very much.

Moscowmail
03-31-2006, 06:47 AM
I just read this, and you're wrong. My native town is a fresh hell, it was once known as the Jewel of the Desert and was one of the most prosperous mining towns in the nation, until the mines ran dry and everyone went out of work. I have always hated it because of the droughts and the sandstorms and the days where its so hot you stick to metal if you touch it and the roads melt and stick to your shoes, but then it got much worse when crime and unemployment were everywhere, and the nigger population grew huge, and then the state capital forced a lot of their state-committed psychotics and methadone cases to live there to make themselves look better for the Olympic Games. It is a terrible place now.

I go back there for family funerals only, I hate it very much.

A fascist and racist as well...

You have some real problems young boy!

Sin Studly
03-31-2006, 06:47 AM
My favourite parts.

You're aggressive tendencies show a real character floor, a complete lack of real intelligence

*giggles*

and a leaning towards homosexuality, just admit it, and come out of the closet...

This is even better. Who wants to tell him?

Sin Studly
03-31-2006, 06:49 AM
A fascist and racist as well...

Just asking, why does telling you you're a bad person because you're a scouser not make me racist, yet using the word "nigger" does? Could it be because you're a stupid PC faggot all caught up in the white guilt complex?

Moscowmail
03-31-2006, 06:54 AM
Just asking, why does telling you you're a bad person because you're a scouser not make me racist, yet using the word "nigger" does? Could it be because you're a stupid PC faggot all caught up in the white guilt complex?

Nice retort, did mummy write it for you?

Moscowmail
03-31-2006, 06:54 AM
..This is even better. Who wants to tell him?

I have already been told of how you were abused as a child, it's OK, I understand

ninthlayer
03-31-2006, 07:19 AM
Mosfag, stay down. Just stay the fuck down. Your insults and retorts are pathetic and you need to learn when to give the fuck up.

Paint_It_Black
03-31-2006, 07:44 AM

I want a sandwich.

ruroken
03-31-2006, 07:49 AM
And Turkey is a country...

...I should have realized that... haha...

Paint_It_Black
03-31-2006, 07:50 AM
Wait a fucking second. Ruroken, are you honestly saying you didn't know that?

demon_slayer
03-31-2006, 07:52 AM
how the hell could you not know that Turkey is a country

thats like not knowing that Russia is a country

ruroken
03-31-2006, 07:53 AM
I did, but I didn't remember. I am really, really bad at geography. Worse than my math. OMFG did I even spell geography right?

how the hell could you not know that Turkey is a country

thats like not knowing that Russia is a country
That is shit. Its not like Turkey is as well known as Russia.

demon_slayer
03-31-2006, 07:55 AM
to the Turkish it is

ruroken
03-31-2006, 07:55 AM
...duh... but I'm not Turkish.

demon_slayer
03-31-2006, 07:56 AM
true point

Rocky-girl
03-31-2006, 08:01 AM
I just read this, and you're wrong.[]It is a terrible place now.

I hate it very much.
I thought that everybody likes their home... And well to have a fight with Limonov is really good, but better with Putin! I'll be glad if you join.

Sin Studly
03-31-2006, 08:03 AM
Who do you support, Tanichka?

the_GoDdEsS
03-31-2006, 08:12 AM
All stereotypes about the Brits confirmed. I'm sad the Russians did not give you lethal alcohol poisoning yet.

the_GoDdEsS
03-31-2006, 08:13 AM
And bahahahahaa, warned. Hilarious.

TheUnholyNightbringer
03-31-2006, 08:39 AM
Oh, Moscowmail.. started off so well and just spiralled down.

To all further Brits who fancy joining: stop giving us a bad name.

JohnnyNemesis
03-31-2006, 08:46 AM
Nice retort, did mummy write it for you?

Wait, did I just read this?

NO WAY did someone truly post this question.

HOLY SHIT, you're so pathetic I want to cry.

Sin Studly
03-31-2006, 08:48 AM
Will the day ever come when I hand somebody enough rope and they don't tie themself a noose?

Sinister
03-31-2006, 08:50 AM
Will the day ever come when I hand somebody enough rope and they don't tie themself a noose?

doubt it...

Rocky-girl
03-31-2006, 10:26 AM
All stereotypes about the Brits confirmed. I'm sad the Russians did not give you lethal alcohol poisoning yet.
Please, dear mamushka, don't be so stereotype! Not all alchohol here is lethal!

Who do you support, Tanichka?
Communist but not in that parties that you know and very rarely Nazbols. But I'm not a communist or Nazbol! I just like their ideas sometimes. And here I support you!

HornyPope
03-31-2006, 10:34 AM
Wait, did I just read this?

NO WAY did someone truly post this question.

HOLY SHIT, you're so pathetic I want to cry.

Some people who frequant this forum are 14... and younger. These are the lines and arguments they use in middle school. What do we care?

wheelchairman
03-31-2006, 10:38 AM
This user however, is probably older than Johnny.

Paint_It_Black
03-31-2006, 10:39 AM
This user is in fact over 40. Which is probably why his insults are reminiscent of Linda.

HornyPope
03-31-2006, 10:46 AM
Oh... well then he's one stupid fuck.

Carry on...

the_GoDdEsS
03-31-2006, 10:49 AM
Please, dear mamushka, don't be so stereotype! Not all alchohol here is lethal!

Not all alcohol here is lethal either. But I meant they should poison him or send him home.

T-6005
03-31-2006, 10:50 AM
Some people just need to learn to chill.

Excessive drinking helps.

wheelchairman
03-31-2006, 10:56 AM
I am always so fucking right.

Tizzalicious
03-31-2006, 11:03 AM
Self quoting is for l0sers.

wheelchairman
03-31-2006, 11:08 AM
okay I'll quote you.

[3/29/2006 10:44:35 PM] Maartje says: everything you say is a fact ;)

Revolver-2005?
03-31-2006, 12:56 PM
He seemed ok but he let studly get to him. Oh well.

All About Eve
03-31-2006, 04:37 PM
I think we should all thank Justin for exposing him this soon, however.

Sin Studly
03-31-2006, 06:39 PM
Don't trust your own judgements when it comes to new people, you're all really bad at it. Just let me do the screening for you, and when I spot a complete reetee I'll gently prod them and encourage them to exhibit their idiocy for you all to see. Like always.

All About Eve
03-31-2006, 06:41 PM
I never had a screening.

Sin Studly
03-31-2006, 09:43 PM
Well, turn your head and cough.

Rocky-girl
03-31-2006, 10:53 PM
Mamushka, if we'll poison everybody who comes here in that way, we'll have no alchohol for ourselves!

Just let me do the screening for you, and when I spot a complete reetee I'll gently prod them and encourage them to exhibit their idiocy for you all to see.
I forgot to say you: you're a good psychologist.

Sin Studly
03-31-2006, 10:55 PM
And my office is always open to you if you need me, dcerushka. Just pm me anytime you have problems you need help with.

Rocky-girl
03-31-2006, 10:56 PM
Ok, dear papushka, and if that will be a problem with you?

Sin Studly
03-31-2006, 11:09 PM
Of course it won't be.

Sin Studly
03-31-2006, 11:31 PM
Latest update.

So brave and full of ego :)

-------------------------------------------------------------------

It is easy to slag someone off when they can't reply, restricting access.. wow, I DID have a bit of respect for you, even tried an olive branch, quite obviously you are not able to go head to head in public, thick as pig shit as well... duh.. I know what I am doing, you lot leave it to me.. yuk yuk....

Are you from South Georgia? is your sister also your wife and Mother? you act that way... retard is far to nice a word for you actually..

Wanker isn't even close, the Russians have the perfect word for children like you...

Will a mod please explain to him that his access isn't restricted ; he's just a fucking moron who doesn't know how to figure out the internets?

Rocky-girl
04-01-2006, 07:52 AM
Of course it won't be.
Oh, my dear dear papushka, I hope you'll be right!