PDA

View Full Version : Tizz's random thoughts and questions of the day

Tizzalicious
03-30-2006, 05:25 AM
- I know those spoon//fork things are called sporks, but what are knife//forks called? Do they have a name too? Knorks?

- Why do money transport vans have MONEY TRANSPORT written on them in uge letters? Doesn't that just scream: ROB ME!!!

- Why do people wear perfume that smells like the toilets at McDonalds?

- Wearing a circle skirt when it's windy is not a good idea.

Sinister
03-30-2006, 05:28 AM
1: no idea
2: yeah, they should be "stealthier"
3: it's the Mc D's toilet scent that clings on to them from being there so often
4: it might not be for you, but other people might approve if you do it.

Sin Studly
03-30-2006, 05:53 AM
what are knife//forks called? Do they have a name too?

Those are combs, you stupid bimbo.

Tizzalicious
03-30-2006, 05:55 AM
Combs, you stupid bimbo.

No.

They look like a fork but have a little knife thing on the side.

I also wanna add:

- Shops who don't take the alarm-tag thing off something you buy are fucking annoying. Every time I entered a shop later today the alarm went off. And again when I left them. Grrr.

killer_queen
03-30-2006, 06:49 AM
I agree with the last one. Last year my aunt decided to wear her sweater for the first time but then she realized that the alarm-tag thing wasn't taken. So she wanted me to take the sweater back and get that thing taken.
When I entered the shop the alarm went off and one of the shop assistants came near me and asked me if I paid for it. I told her that I was coming in, not going out of the shop but she kept on being a dumbass until I asked her to stop being retarded. This is one of the reasons why I hate all shop assistants.

Also wearing a tight skirt which longs under knees on windy days looks very pretty. But it's so hard to find skirts like that.

Tizzalicious
03-30-2006, 06:51 AM
My skirt blew up all the way a couple of times =/

And the shop thing, it wasn't one of those tags that you can't pull off, I think it was an invisible one, but I really hated how the alarms kept going off in every shop. Especially when you go out and everyone stares at you.

killer_queen
03-30-2006, 06:53 AM
So why didn't you pull it off? You didn't notice?

Tizzalicious
03-30-2006, 07:01 AM
I didn't notice at first, and I didn't know what it was that was causing the problems. It probably was a magnetic sticker or something, that they should have undone by...whatever they do with those things.

Endymion
03-30-2006, 07:09 AM
- I know those spoon//fork things are called sporks, but what are knife//forks called? Do they have a name too? Knorks?
knork. watch the 11th episode of clone high.

T-6005
03-30-2006, 07:13 AM

I suppose the obvious answer is that things smell good to different people - although I agree.

Another thing I could say is that I've never paid attention to the smell of the bathroom at McDonald's.

- Wearing a circle skirt when it's windy is not a good idea.
If one was a 50-year old sexually frustrated male, one would disagree.

wheelchairman
03-30-2006, 09:17 AM
I imagine if those MONEY TRANSFER VANS or whatever go around blatantly advertising what they are. That would probably make people NOT want to rob them. Too obvious, especially in broad daylight.

Tizzalicious
03-30-2006, 09:17 AM
I imagine if those MONEY TRANSFER VANS or whatever go around blatantly advertising what they are. That would probably make people NOT want to rob them. Too obvious, especially in broad daylight.

Hmmm, you might have a point.

Tizzalicious
03-30-2006, 09:18 AM
I suppose the obvious answer is that things smell good to different people - although I agree.

Another thing I could say is that I've never paid attention to the smell of the bathroom at McDonald's.

She smelled like a combination of toilet spray and used tampons.

Rag Doll
03-30-2006, 09:23 AM
i feel so sick now. thanks, Tizz!

Megs
03-30-2006, 09:28 AM
now there's a smell to make you wake up

Tizzalicious
03-30-2006, 12:21 PM
She sat next to me on the tram, it didn't make me too happy.

Andy
03-30-2006, 12:24 PM
She smelled like a combination of toilet spray and used tampons.
..And you've just successfully put me off my dinner.

el_monkey
03-30-2006, 12:27 PM
Macie D by poogo boss - the new fragrance for men

All About Eve
03-30-2006, 12:32 PM
Are you sure the knife/fork things just aren't really serrated knifes?

Tizzalicious
03-30-2006, 12:35 PM
Are you sure the knife/fork things just aren't really serrated knifes?

No, I got one today, they are definitely made for both purposes. I was gonna take a pic, but my camera didn't work.

All About Eve
03-30-2006, 12:38 PM
Oh, well that's weird. I've never seen one of those. Closest thing I can think of would be a swiss army knife, but I know that's no where near what you're talking about.

Endymion
03-30-2006, 01:32 PM
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/9/96/CLONEHIGH-Snowflake1.jpg
http://youtube.com/watch?v=DqFNZlcxRCo

Tizzalicious
03-30-2006, 01:34 PM
I stole a word :o

I'll take a picture of my knork tomorrow!

0r4ng3
03-30-2006, 02:54 PM
Knork? You sure it wasn't just a really, really old fork?

Tizzalicious
03-30-2006, 10:03 PM
Has NONE of you ever seen one of those things?

Andy
03-30-2006, 11:22 PM
A fork with a serrated edge that can be used for cutting? I would be too scared to use one though, I would live in constant fear of slicing my mouth open upon the retreat.

Moscowmail
03-30-2006, 11:44 PM
I know those spoon//fork things are called sporks, but what are knife//forks called? Do they have a name too? Knorks?

It's a well known fact they are called fingers.

- Why do money transport vans have MONEY TRANSPORT written on them in uge letters? Doesn't that just scream: ROB ME!!!

Ah, so you have cottoned on to the establishments wicked and develish plan...

Makes them feel at home?

- Wearing a circle skirt when it's windy is not a good idea

Well we men like it!

Some other considerations for a Friday afternoon... Did you ever notice when you put the 2 words "THE" and "IRS" together, it spells "THEIRS?!"

Andy
03-30-2006, 11:52 PM
This talk of sporks and knorfs is giving me bad deja vous.

Vera
03-31-2006, 12:15 AM
Has NONE of you ever seen one of those things?
They have those on airplanes, sometimes. I doubt they have a name, though.

Yatesy
03-31-2006, 12:24 AM
a. Haven't got a clue
b. Yeah it pretty much does, strange world we live in eh?
c. Because people go their too much and most perfume seems to smell funny.
d. Nah not really.

the_GoDdEsS
03-31-2006, 01:34 AM
There was a chick at uni who smelled like flowerpot soil full of pesticides. It was a godawful perfume.

Skirts. I'm a funny one with those. I know I look fucking sexy in a short skirt. Yet I almost never wear it. It feels so weird, mainly because all women do it. And I don't like doing things all women do. But I should wear it more, I think.

WebDudette
03-31-2006, 10:45 AM
I can't stand most perfume when it's a resonable amount, and then most women wear way to much. Even stuff that would normally smell good gives me a head ache.