PDA

View Full Version : Heidi's terrific leg problems

offspringis the best band
03-30-2006, 07:19 PM
Discuss them here.

coke_a_holic
03-30-2006, 07:20 PM
Wasn't it the friend who had leg problems? I haven't read the story in a long time, but I remember her friend falling off a cliff in her wheelchair or something. If I'm mistaken, tell me, I don't want to make the same mistake the next time I have to cite instances from a book I haven't thought about in 8 years.

T-6005
03-30-2006, 07:22 PM
I loved the story Heidi. Was that the same thing?

03-30-2006, 07:22 PM
Wasn't it the friend who had leg problems? I haven't read the story in a long time, but I remember her friend falling off a cliff in her wheelchair or something. If I'm mistaken, tell me, I don't want to make the same mistake the next time I have to cite instances from a book I haven't thought about in 8 years.

Listen. More like, cat, ankle. Anus ankle soup. Temptation defeats only those whose carrot interferes with biomag.

coke_a_holic
03-30-2006, 07:25 PM
It all makes sense now. Thanks for clearing that up.

Here are my general views on the subject:

Companion he different gym letters, human least news shining reference. Make beautiful social nothing is, we added the embarrass goes. Commit raise steps promised? how motor gym already? Human force is off being use? Already servants development. We reference already, supposedto black reference. Friends leader explain. Wife find thus news across.

03-30-2006, 07:28 PM
It all makes sense now. Thanks for clearing that up.

Here are my general views on the subject:

Companion he different gym letters, human least news shining reference. Make beautiful social nothing is, we added the embarrass goes. Commit raise steps promised? how motor gym already? Human force is off being use? Already servants development. We reference already, supposedto black reference. Friends leader explain. Wife find thus news across.

Hmm. I taste your words. However, we must not refuse to acknowledge the venereal importance of cleaning sites, for, once, fuck, breath. I mean, I'm not a bad guy, not generally, yet I can't seem to escape this type of situations. There she was, legs spread wide open, vagina in full view, who am I to embrace a strangled orangutang? Also; I love Tang.

Anyway. Hmm. I taste your words. However, we must not refuse to ackn

03-30-2006, 07:36 PM
I loved the story Heidi. Was that the same thing?

Remark? Remarque? Romance not really. I'm sure papushka doesn't like romance either.

the_GoDdEsS
03-30-2006, 07:38 PM
Remark? Remarque? Romance not really. I'm sure papushka doesn't like romance either.

Johnny, I smack you.

03-30-2006, 07:49 PM
Johnny, I smack you.

Perhaps. But as of now, I rejoice in my hummus.

JohnnyNemesis
03-30-2006, 07:53 PM
Hmm. I taste your words. However, we must not refuse to acknowledge the venereal importance of cleaning sites, for, once, fuck, breath. I mean, I'm not a bad guy, not generally, yet I can't seem to escape this type of situations. There she was, legs spread wide open, vagina in full view, who am I to embrace a strangled orangutang? Also; I love Tang.

Anyway. Hmm. I taste your words. However, we must not refuse to ackn

2.5/10 .

03-30-2006, 07:56 PM
2.5/10 .

This place is not a place of honor. No highly esteemed deed is commemorated here. Nothing valued is here. This place is a message and part of a system of messages. Pay attention to it! Sending this message was important to us. We considered ourselves to be a powerful culture.

Little_Miss_1565
03-30-2006, 07:58 PM
Fuck Heidi, what about MY problems?

A white witch watched a woebegone walrus winding white wool. Am I and Emily antagonizing our many enemies? She sells sea shells by the sea shore. Oh what to to do, to die today, at a minute or two til two? A thing distinctly hard to say but harder still to do. I am a fig plucker, I am a fig plucker's son, and I'll pluck figs til the fig pluckers come.

03-30-2006, 08:00 PM
Fuck Heidi, what about MY problems?

A white witch watched a woebegone walrus winding white wool. Am I and Emily antagonizing our many enemies? She sells sea shells by the sea shore. Oh what to to do, to die today, at a minute or two til two? A thing distinctly hard to say but harder still to do. I am a fig plucker, I am a fig plucker's son, and I'll pluck figs til the fig pluckers come.

Grow up to pick apple if apple ripes in the backland. Wind toy sing fun over hills the grass will love it. what if monsters flew that back door policy on my shrinking attitude problem? Will the wannabe mother reap the filament from that bulb of teeth? You can see the fragment disappearing but the rust sprinkles downward. like upward backwards in forward time. We sing loud songs of mutation on daisy fields that smell us too much.

Little_Miss_1565
03-30-2006, 08:01 PM
Grow up to pick apple if apple ripes in the backland. Wind toy sing fun over hills the grass will love it. what if monsters flew that back door policy on my shrinking attitude problem? Will the wannabe mother reap the filament from that bulb of teeth? You can see the fragment disappearing but the rust sprinkles downward. like upward backwards in forward time. We sing loud songs of mutation on daisy fields that smell us too much.

Mee may mah moe moooooo.

Sinister
03-30-2006, 08:02 PM
http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/video/word

03-30-2006, 08:03 PM
http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/video/word

This sounds like a lot of brangled fumjum to me. But I shall place it in the white pod of happiness in hopes that it shall transcend the canal.

Sinister
03-30-2006, 08:07 PM
you gotta admit it was appropriate in the present context.

03-30-2006, 08:08 PM
you gotta admit it was appropriate in the present context.

If you saw your head off and peer within - I propose you'll find a torture chamber inside. On the other hand - porpoise rarely suffer from such triviality - but that doesn't mean they like being called "sea-hogs". With their vertically-oriented caste system - they pull serious rank over the crustacean.

As a cure for what ails ya - I suggest a study of their watery habitats.

Paint_It_Black
03-31-2006, 07:14 AM
This is not the first thread I should be reading after waking up from 4 hours of sleep.

the_GoDdEsS
03-31-2006, 08:57 AM
If you saw your head off and peer within - I propose you'll find a torture chamber inside. On the other hand - porpoise rarely suffer from such triviality - but that doesn't mean they like being called "sea-hogs". With their vertically-oriented caste system - they pull serious rank over the crustacean.

Johnnyboy, have you always been so post-modernistic?

TheUnholyNightbringer
03-31-2006, 08:59 AM

Man, you're awesome.

03-31-2006, 03:49 PM
Man, you're awesome.

Hmm. I taste your words.

Hey Man Where's Everybody
08-26-2014, 08:09 PM
Good thread