PDA

View Full Version : Hockey Fights

offspring fan
04-01-2006, 04:20 PM
ice hockey is one of the only sports i can watch without gettig bored to death. and this is one of the reasons. Hockey Fights. (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A3JJMEoN8Mg&search=hockey%20fight) its funny to watch those guys get at eatchotter(sp?) for almost no reason. well my girlfried thinks im the only one who likes this so im wondering what you think about it... is it ruening the game or is it fun to watch?

Tijs
04-01-2006, 04:49 PM
I love ice hockey but somehow I never get around to go to a game. My city's team were this year's national champion so I guess this season is over. I'm going to try to go next season though.

Betty
04-01-2006, 05:30 PM
Long-winded semi-related anecdote.

When I was in grade 5 or so I used to share a newspaper route with my sister. One time we won some sort of draw and won season's tickets for the Soo Greyhounds, the Sault Ste. Marie OHL (Ontario Hockey League) team. (This is where I would brag about how this is one of the only things my city is known for but the website is not working so I can't find fun facts to share. All I can remember off the top of my head is that it's where Wayne Gretzky started out, and I know Joe Thornton played on the team probably around the time I won tickets.)

So we went to a bunch of games that year, and the fun part about OHL hockey is that there are about a bazillion times more hockey fights than in the NHL. And not being a huge hockey enthusiast, it definitely increased the level of entertainment by quite a bit.

BIG Nicky
04-01-2006, 05:42 PM
Ya they are great, once i saw two guys punching each other in the face at the same time. I think it lasted like 2 minutes, like you were punching in a mirror. Funny stuff :D

TheUnholyNightbringer
04-01-2006, 08:24 PM
I quite like playing hockey. Watching it is terrible, though; you can never see the fuckin' puck!

So, in essence, I agree. Fights do liven it up.

HornyPope
04-02-2006, 07:17 AM
If my internet wasn't a cunt i'd link to a couple of particulary good bouts...

pyromaniac
04-02-2006, 01:09 PM
Me and my friend went to a local game and these two guys started going at it talking trash and then starting beating the hell out of each other....definately "brightened" the game up. :D

skiddles824
04-02-2006, 01:10 PM
hey hockey isnt about fighting!!!! i love the game for it is :D

Nineteen Seventy Nine
04-02-2006, 03:19 PM
I've seen this video many times as well as many other hockey fight kind of stuff. Most of the internet videos on my favorite list are fights. Whenever play street hockey with friends we always start fights with eachother. I'm usually the goalie and I always like running and tackling the other goalie.

SaiKYoU
04-02-2006, 03:57 PM
here in spain icehockey doesn't exist... but i would like to play it if it existed here... but wait... i'm just too lazy to play it... anyway, i like to see it on TV when i can...

skiddles824
04-02-2006, 03:58 PM
here in spain icehockey doesn't exist... but i would like to play it if it existed here... but wait... i'm just too lazy to play it... anyway, i like to see it on TV when i can...
whao i couldnt live there man thats weird

skiddles824
04-02-2006, 04:04 PM
i just wonder a world without hockey...................... :eek: i'd die :eek: