PDA

View Full Version : Stop camwhoring in photo album, you fucking camwhores

Sin Studly
04-02-2006, 06:40 AM
I hate the photoalbum thread. Seriously, seriously hate it. I hate it because because it's 2,500 pages long, and should I ever want to view a picture again I have to trawl through filth. I hate it because attractive people might be posting in it and I have no intention of going there to look unless I've been specifically told to check it out. I hate it because ugly people might be posting there and I'm missing out on things to hate them for. I hate it, I hate you for posting in it, and I'll be damned to nail my dick to a dining-room table before I ever use it.

Stop camwhoring in photo album and make your own threads to camwhore in, so I can skip the people I don't care about, drool over the three attractive people on the board, and single out the annoying ugly losers for their hideous looks ; without the hassle of two thousand fucking pages of "omg ur hot" "lol thanks, nina".

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v219/_bleaky_/Sin/Photo30.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v219/_bleaky_/Sin/Photo31.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v219/_bleaky_/Sin/Photo32.jpg

Sin Studly
04-02-2006, 06:41 AM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v219/_bleaky_/Sin/Photo10.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v219/_bleaky_/Sin/Photo9.jpg

Use of these pictures as masturbation aids incurs a $10 fee, per person, per usage, payable to my paypal account. Be honest, ladies (and Per).

Tizzalicious
04-02-2006, 06:45 AM
Seriously, stop accusing Nina of doing that, she doesn't.

TheHulaChick
04-02-2006, 06:47 AM
I've allready seen those pics Justin, in the photo album.

Sin Studly
04-02-2006, 06:50 AM
I deleted them when I saw the page count on photo album. I mean, once a thread hits 100 pages it really needs to be retired.

Sin Studly
04-02-2006, 06:52 AM
Seriously, stop accusing Nina of doing that, she doesn't.

Yes she does. I'd point out some examples, if the thread wasn't two thousand fucking pages long.

the_GoDdEsS
04-02-2006, 06:54 AM
I fully endorse hot people making their own camwhore threads. Otherwise it gets lost somewhere in the flow of the average and the mediocre. Also, I'm going to force my Slavbortions on you without asking for permission.

Tizzalicious
04-02-2006, 06:56 AM
Yes she does. I'd point out some examples, if the thread wasn't two thousand fucking pages long.

No she doesn't, she compliments people who she thinks are pretty, friends or not.

neocon58
04-02-2006, 06:58 AM
I ejaculated upon visual contact, no physical stimulation was actually required. Should I still deposit in you(r paypal)?

HornyPope
04-02-2006, 06:58 AM
You read the photo album like everyone else, Justin. Don't lie.

HornyPope
04-02-2006, 07:12 AM
And the whole Nina-criticism was done times and again before and anyone who wanted then has gave his share of opinion. What's your point now?

And anywyas, for every person who says "lolz your h0t" just to be nice/suck up, there are ten people who are afraid (out of fear of repostal) to tell you you have a really big nose. Lolz kyke. And that there's a huge disrepency between the old pictures you posted and these recent ones. So in the end it all evens out.

Sin Studly
04-02-2006, 07:21 AM
You read the photo album like everyone else, Justin. Don't lie.

I go there only when somebody informs me of what I'm supposed to be looking at, and links me directly to it. It's a bitch to navigate, and I hate it.

Now, who said I had a point on the nina thing? Maartje is the one trying to argue the point, not me. And my nose is nigger-big, not kyke-big. Not that it matters, aside from looking twice-broken in the sepia pic, and even then it detracts nothing from my innate sexiness. As for the discrepancy, what on earth is your point? Seriously? I look different now than I did a year ago? Or are you actually trying to suggest that maybe some of my pictures weren't of me?

Oh, and (insert joke about how ugly Vlad is).

I'm sure you've heard them all before, so I'll let you pick out your very favourite.

HornyPope
04-02-2006, 07:37 AM
I go there only when somebody informs me of what I'm supposed to be looking at, and links me directly to it. It's a bitch to navigate, and I hate it

Lies. You click on it like all of us because it's a harmless surf, just to see pictures and shit, maybe spot something fun, maybe laugh at someone's face. And anyways you spend hours arguing with children and eledrly women and psychotic whores so it's not like your BBS activities are that much more fullfilling than looking through the photo album.

Seriously? I look different now than I did a year ago?

Just thought it was comical how a year ago you dressed up and prodded at how devlishly handsome you were (sin studly, heh) and eagrly awaited everyone to comment to give you your dues, and now the pictures are plain and laughable and honestly quite repulsive. Maybe it's just my sense of humour....

either way, out.

Sin Studly
04-02-2006, 08:03 AM
Like we all do. Ah yes, like "we all ask for naked pictures once in a while". Does that sentence ring any bells? One of these days, Vlad, you have to learn the difference between "I" and "we all". As arrogant as I may be, not even I am stupid enough to think that everyone behaves the same was as I do, especially when I enjoy such antisocial activities as arguing with psychotic whores online (or begging people to get me titty-pictures of them).

Now, I didn't want to do this at first, cause I thought it was kinda petty...

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y218/AmonGoth/forum%20pics/Picture0031.jpg

... but you just talked me into it. Later.

Andy
04-02-2006, 08:39 AM
This is pretty inappropriate, but I love that hat Justin.

Rocky-girl
04-02-2006, 08:44 AM
I can't see nothing wrong with it. I think here it's the best place for them who want to show photoes without making a thread. If one want to show you his/her photoes he/she can give a link.
But I was there only 2 times. Because I really become tired of turning pages over and waiting for them load.

Linda
04-02-2006, 09:48 AM
single out the annoying ugly losers for their hideous looks

Looks like you just singled yourself out. ;)

platinumpt
04-02-2006, 09:50 AM
You should shave, the beard makes you look like a communist.

Sin Studly
04-02-2006, 09:51 AM
Y'know, you guys don't have to be gorgeous for me to accept criticism from you about my looks. Average will do, hell, even ugly.

But criticising my looks when you're as jawdroppingly hideous as Vlad or Linda simply ain't gonna cut mustard, sorry.

Sin Studly
04-02-2006, 09:52 AM

Thanks for the pointer, ugly.

Linda
04-02-2006, 09:54 AM
Hahahahahahaha...Loser!

killer_queen
04-02-2006, 09:57 AM
What's wrong with the photo album? Nice pictures and nice compliments that's all. People are waiting for comments for their pictures just like you do Justin and there's nothing wrong with it. I have never seen a person calling another person who is hideous hot in that thread. And I don't know why you think Nina is always making bullshit compliments. She doesn't post a lot anyway. If you were right her posts would be like 5,000 or something like Nirushika (no offence Nirushika).

And Justin, u're hawt. Don't shave.

TheUnholyNightbringer
04-02-2006, 09:58 AM

Hahaha, yeah Justin, you fuckin' Commie.

JohnnyNemesis
04-02-2006, 10:08 AM
Yeah, Nina hasn't done that kind of thing since I've been here, but a few other people do. But the Photo Album thread is fine. Even when I am annoyed by it, I see it as generally harmless.

When I opened this thread, I was expecting people to nitpick and call Justin ugly for odd reasons, when he's clearly not, just because they hate him. And they did.

I dunno if everyone's just so predictable, or if I'm just getting good at this.

the_GoDdEsS
04-02-2006, 10:35 AM

Beards look manly. It just looks good.

Sin Studly
04-02-2006, 10:40 AM
I've only read the very first few pages of photo album (and other things that were directed to my attention by others), and it was primarily Nina. I might be wrong now, but since I have no intention of venturing into that congested nightmare of bullshit, I'll remain ignorant enough to continue calling Nina a cocksucking lickarse.

ruroken
04-02-2006, 10:48 AM
I hate the photoalbum thread. Seriously, seriously hate it. I hate it because because it's 2,500 pages long, and should I ever want to view a picture again I have to trawl through filth. I hate it because attractive people might be posting in it and I have no intention of going there to look unless I've been specifically told to check it out.
Stop camwhoring in photo album and make your own threads to camwhore in, so I can skip the people I don't care about, drool over the three attractive people on the board, and single out the annoying ugly losers for their hideous looks
THANK YOU.

Tizzalicious
04-02-2006, 10:49 AM
What's wrong with the photo album? Nice pictures and nice compliments that's all. People are waiting for comments for their pictures just like you do Justin and there's nothing wrong with it. I have never seen a person calling another person who is hideous hot in that thread. And I don't know why you think Nina is always making bullshit compliments. She doesn't post a lot anyway. If you were right her posts would be like 5,000 or something like Nirushika (no offence Nirushika).

Amen to most of that. But do shave.

Little_Miss_1565
04-02-2006, 10:57 AM
Um, yes, please shave. Then consider camwhoring again. But not before you shave.

Sin Studly
04-02-2006, 11:11 AM
Okay, I can't believe I have to actually spell this out.

It's not what's in the photo album thread that I can stand. It's the sheer enormity of the fucking thing. If y'all had personal camwhore threads I could ignore the ugly/worthless and know when the real human beings and/or the specimens I'm curious about are updating their pics.

But no, I don't care enough about any of you to trawl through two thousand godforsaken pages of shit in the hopes you might have updated. Take a page from my book ; start your own camwhore thread (unless you're ugly)

Rocky-girl
04-02-2006, 11:16 AM
May I ask you? You didn't shave because you wanted to look more beautiful or you were just lazy?

Andy
04-02-2006, 11:16 AM
(unless you're ugly)
Bu-but we're all beautiful in our own way!

bullshit

Sin Studly
04-02-2006, 11:24 AM
May I ask you? You didn't shave because you wanted to look more beautiful or you were just lazy?

I generally shave only when my beard becomes so itchy I can't sleep. Razor blades are fucking expensive, and supermarkets keep them behind the counter these days.

Besides, not many women consider my beard 'beautiful'.

Anya82
04-02-2006, 11:38 AM
start your own camwhore thread (unless you're ugly)
ok.. if people started to make their own threads for camwhoring, this bbs would be full of those. And yeah, yeah... you said unless you're ugly.. but.. seriously, Justin... do you think they're gonna ask you am i beautiful enough to start a thread? Of course not. if people want to start one, they'll simply do. Let's keep all the photowhoring in the same place.

killer_queen
04-02-2006, 11:51 AM
Anya, there are a lot of people who don't get even one comment and whines about it in photo album. And there are a few hawt people who get compliments for five pages and ruin the thread unwillingly. Making threads for their own sounds smarter, I think. Also it's not a bad thing to want a little attention. The BBS is full of unnecessary, stupid threads. A few photo threads won't change anything.

Anya82
04-02-2006, 12:01 PM
personally, i think it would be annoying. Remember there are some users who make lots of threads cause they think they're interesting.... and they're wrong. Or copy the idea of a thread made by someone else. I agree with you about the comments, and all... but that won't stop people flooding the forums with that kind of shit. How many people post in there? How many of those are attention seekers? How many of them keep posting eventhough they never get comments? I mean, they post pictures... nobody ever comments... and they KEEP on posting pictures... don't they get the message 'nobody cares about your pictures'? That's why i'm pretty sure that, if good looking people start making their own photo threads, most of the posters of the photo album will do the same, no matter if they get comments or not.

JohnnyNemesis
04-02-2006, 12:05 PM
A few photo threads won't change anything.

A few?!

Look at every single person that has ever posted a pic in Photo Album.

Now imagine a thread that is constantly bumped for EVERY SINGLE PERSON.

Seriously, let's just be real now; it makes no fuckin' sense.

killer_queen
04-02-2006, 12:11 PM
A few?!

Look at every single person that has ever posted a pic in Photo Album.

Now imagine a thread that is constantly bumped for EVERY SINGLE PERSON.

Seriously, let's just be real now; it makes no fuckin' sense.
I don't think everyone is that confident. If they were they would have already done it. Until now, just three people did it, they got more than enough comments and noone has tried to do the same thing.

And no Maria, you just always post the same pictures. People don't want to make the same comments.

TheUnholyNightbringer
04-02-2006, 12:14 PM
I don't get comments on the photo alb. Wow, I must be repulsively ugly.

No, you just repost the same 4 pics, as far as I can see.

Preocupado
04-02-2006, 12:16 PM
When the photo album came up, it was a heavenly solution to the dozens of dull camwhoring threads on the BBS, so i loved it. But for quite a while i've been sharing the pain of having to click a thousands of pages long thread expecting something interesting to comment on, just to find out that some of the best whores got supressed by the worst, with new dull uninteresting posts.

I expect a solution.

Rocky-girl
04-02-2006, 12:16 PM
I think it's not bad when peron wants to show his/her photo, but do for that special thread? Why? If it'll be so bbs wull be wull of threads named like "Look at Me: here I'm in the mountines, here I'm on the seeshore, it's my pet, it's my friend etc" I prefer them all to be in one place.

Anya82
04-02-2006, 12:18 PM
killer_queen, I must say i like most of your posts, but this time i have to admit i disagree with you.

I think they haven't done it because of the mods. And if that 'my photo thread' thing starts, i think it wouldn't be correct for mods to say 'i think you're good looking, so you can stay', 'i think you're ugly, so you have no right to start a photo thread'
but maybe i'm just living in a naive happy bbs world

JohnnyNemesis
04-02-2006, 12:19 PM
I don't think everyone is that confident. If they were they would have already done it.

No. What you and Justin are suggesting is that everyone who wishes to post a pic should just have their own thread for it. I'm pointing out the fact that if people were to do that, the first page and a half of General Chat would be consistently bumped threads dedicated to individuals.

It makes no sense.

Btw, Justin, you're not getting my money, and I'm still gonna whack off.

platinumpt
04-02-2006, 12:24 PM
I think at least Gulsah should make her own photo thread, I don't recall seeing one single photo of her.

JohnnyNemesis
04-02-2006, 12:29 PM
I have the solution. However it's patented, so it's fee-paying as well.

Start a section devoted to camwhoring! :D

This is something I was actually about to suggest as the only possible marriage between the two ideas! But the Photo Album works fine.

Lithuanian Offspring
04-02-2006, 12:33 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v219/_bleaky_/Sin/Photo31.jpg

It's not every day you see a red-bearded jew.

wheelchairman
04-02-2006, 12:38 PM
I actually like Justin with the facial hair. He'd totally get a reach-around. Is that the hat your mom gave to you? I want it.

Anyways as far as the photo album goes, sure it sucks. I read it in case I might miss something. But the best system would be to have everyone post in their own photo threads. That would leave more selection upon the reader.
However the photo album has improved, the mods delete all off-topic conversations, and conversations that go on for too long. So digging through the crap is easier than before. So now I do put the effort into looking in it.

killer_queen
04-02-2006, 12:43 PM
I think at least Gulsah should make her own photo thread, I don't recall seeing one single photo of her.
I promise I'll show my face for the ones who want to see until june but I'm not sure about posting them here. You can't even guess what kind of stalkers I have.

Ricky & Anya;
I'm not suggesting to have more threads like this. But it's obvious that some certain people get a lot of compliments and it annoys everyone to lose too much time to see the pictures. This makes me think these threads would be useful but whatever. Since I'm not planning to start a thread like this it doesn't matter to me at all.

Paint_It_Black
04-02-2006, 12:44 PM
Nice pics, Justin. It's already been stated that there's a huge difference between these and previous pictures you've posted. I can only assume that is kind of the purpose of it. Where's the point in posting a thousand pictures where you look the same? I'm liking your current scruffy-but-with-style look.

The photo-album truly does suck, and mostly for the reasons Justin said. No, not in any way because of Nina. I'm all for defending Nina, but it's ludicrous how many times she was mentioned in this thread all due to a harmless joke by Justin in the first post.

The photo-album is just too long and gets too many replies. I fully support its existence, but I usually don't want to read it.

Edit: Gulsah, I'd be interested in seeing what you look like.

Preocupado
04-02-2006, 12:47 PM
How about two photo threads? One with the "official" photos (5) of the poster (only one post) and NO comments, and another one that'll be recycled every now and then so it doesn't get too big, for free camwhoring?

That way, if you want a picture to be permanently on the board, you edit it into one of the five slots you have available at the official one.

Betty
04-02-2006, 12:53 PM
I never used to check it and now I just skim through the last 2-3 pages every few days. It's pretty easy to keep up with if you do it regularly. The bitch is if you actually wanna go back and find something from before - that'll never happen.

For these pictures I mostly thought "whoa, hair!" I think you look a lot better without facial hair, but that's just my preference for most guys in general, although it's interesting to see a change, you look quite a bit different.

Little_Miss_1565
04-02-2006, 12:55 PM
It's not every day you see a red-bearded jew.

http://www.mtholyoke.edu/~srwefald/lollercaust.jpg

L'CHAIM!

wheelchairman
04-02-2006, 12:58 PM
correction. LOL'CHAIM!

Little_Miss_1565
04-02-2006, 01:14 PM
brings new meaning to the word "lollercaust."

skiddles824
04-02-2006, 01:15 PM

L'CHAIM!
lol that rules

Little_Miss_1565
04-02-2006, 08:25 PM
Goddammit, where's Justin?!

sKratch
04-02-2006, 08:28 PM
Fully against personal photo threads. The reason photo album works is because you post a picture of yourself where there's pictures of tons of people, so you're very likely to get comments. Most people (including myself, most likely) wouldn't get the same kind of response in a seperate thread. It works the way it is, and it doesn't need a change. It's usually moderated rather heavily to limit total crap, although I must say I've been decently busy this semester and haven't been able to clean it up as much as I'd like.

Further benefits of Photo Album as an afterthought:
Discourages plethora of repetative pictures (people get annoyed by it)
Because lengthy discussion is not allowed, it encourages new pictures

etc

PS - Justin looks like he's related to magdalena in these pictures.

calichix
04-02-2006, 08:31 PM
Total babe. ah said, "God damn."

Sin Studly
04-02-2006, 09:54 PM
My jew-sideburn hair is dark brown, bitches!

And I think photo album should be around for people who are only ever gonna post a pic or two, to sate other peoples curiosity, but for those who keep on going back to photo album and camwhoring it up ; get your own threads. I'm not naming names or anything, but *cough*Simona *cough*Magdalena*cough cough* should get their own fucking threads, at least.

edit ; and if you're gonna shop me into a kyke, at least put a SunterKommando badge on me or somethin, fuck.

Little_Miss_1565
04-02-2006, 10:24 PM
I eyedropper-ed your beard for your sideburns, Rabbi Justin!

Sin Studly
04-03-2006, 12:59 AM
Yeah, but my beard and headhair are different colours.

Lithuanian Offspring
04-03-2006, 01:44 AM
No offense, but you do have some sort of Middle Eastern "charm", in your avatar especially.

Italia311
04-03-2006, 09:16 AM
Finally get to see what this man looks like. Not that it matter but I was curious to see the face of hatred!!!!! :)

Little_Miss_1565
04-03-2006, 10:05 AM
Finally get to see what this man looks like. Not that it matter but I was curious to see the face of hatred!!!!! :)

This---the face of hatred?

More like the face of bagels and lox. :P

Nirushika6789
04-03-2006, 10:11 AM
I don't know about the idea of everyone having their own threads for their pics...what if you just wanted to post one picture of yourself , rarely...then you would have to make a whole new thread...I only post maybe one or 2 pictures a month so for people like me there would be no point at all creating new threads for pics if you don't know if anyone will comment on them.

Maybe if we just made a section for photos (as someone said) and then categorise it or something...maybe one for new members to post pics and introduce themselves. One for older members or something ...

That way it would be easier to get through all the pics. :D

wheelchairman
04-03-2006, 10:12 AM
You could just bump your old topic.

Nirushika6789
04-03-2006, 10:17 AM
You could just bump your old topic.
Yea you could but as JN said , imagine all the photo threads all over the place...in general chat there would be at least 2-3 pages...

And say whenever a load of new members join up and what to post pics they create a thread...and they all did...

It would be completely Crazy!

Italia311
04-03-2006, 10:18 AM
Hrmz...bagels and lox eh...I see...

wheelchairman
04-03-2006, 10:20 AM
Yea you could but as JN said , imagine all the photo threads all over the place...in general chat there would be at least 2-3 pages...

And say whenever a load of new members join up and what to post pics they create a thread...and they all did...

It would be completely Crazy!
I doubt it. As it is only like 3 people a day put photos in the photo album on average. We can handle 3 topics instead of one. That's just 2 more than usual.

Little_Miss_1565
04-03-2006, 10:21 AM
Hrmz...bagels and lox eh...I see...

Is that only a NYC Jewish thing then?

Nirushika6789
04-03-2006, 10:31 AM
I doubt it. As it is only like 3 people a day put photos in the photo album on average. We can handle 3 topics instead of one. That's just 2 more than usual.
Yes...But all threads would gradually build up...I don't know how many members there are on here but what if every member wanted to make a thread to put there picture in...that is a lot! I know you are saying that not many post in the photo album each day but still everyone might make a thread and maybe only use it once...therefore still causing a lot of threads.

I think maybe, branching of from your idea, it would be best if we could have maybe 3 different sections...then all the pics wouldn't be put into one humungous(sp) thread and it would be well organised without all the bother.:)

Tizzalicious
04-03-2006, 10:51 AM
Yes...But all threads would gradually build up...I don't know how many members there are on here but what if every member wanted to make a thread to put there picture in...that is a lot! I know you are saying that not many post in the photo album each day but still everyone might make a thread and maybe only use it once...therefore still causing a lot of threads.

You wouldn't notice though, as they wouldn't all the on the first page together at the same time.

I like the photoalbum though, sure if you need to find an old pic, that's impossible, but if you just check it every day, it really doesn't matter that it's long, it's not like you start at the first page every time you open the thread.

TheUnholyNightbringer
04-03-2006, 11:09 AM
Personally the one thing that would improve the Photo Album 1000% is if there was a form which would allow you to jump to a specific page.

Tired_Of_You
04-03-2006, 11:29 AM
You can change the page in the url.

HeadAroundU
04-03-2006, 12:20 PM
And I think photo album should be around for people who are only ever gonna post a pic or two, to sate other peoples curiosity, but for those who keep on going back to photo album and camwhoring it up ; get your own threads. I'm not naming names or anything, but *cough*Simona *cough*Magdalena*cough cough* should get their own fucking threads, at least.

I fully agree!!! *cough cough*Maria*cough cough* so I can skip her.

In general, own threads should be for well-known persons (hated, loved) and people who are self-confident enough to do it. If it was a bad idea to make an own thread then the rest of the BBS will beat the shit out of him/her or it can be easily deleted.

*who's Magdalena, IM COFUSED*

HeadAroundU
04-03-2006, 12:26 PM
No offense, but you do have some sort of Middle Eastern "charm", in your avatar especially.
yeah...and he looks like SOAD's frontman in his avatar.

HeadAroundU
04-03-2006, 12:39 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v219/_bleaky_/Sin/Photo32.jpg
That's my favourite but they are all awesome. Charismatic and innocent.

btw jewpicked Justin is nice pwn. Rabbi Justin omg

coke_a_holic
04-03-2006, 01:34 PM
Justin - Nice sk8rshirt. Haha, Vans.

WebDudette
04-03-2006, 01:38 PM
The perfect solution would let you open Photo Album and find a list of all the BBS members who made there own Photo Album thread. Who ever had posted a picture or got a comment last would be at the top of the list. Almost like a whole new Forum.

Sin Studly
04-03-2006, 02:02 PM
Justin - Nice sk8rshirt. Haha, Vans.

Vans is sk8er?

Anya82
04-03-2006, 02:06 PM
The perfect solution would let you open Photo Album and find a list of all the BBS members who made there own Photo Album thread. Who ever had posted a picture or got a comment last would be at the top of the list. Almost like a whole new Forum.
we all know there are sites where you can make your own albums...

end of discussion.

coke_a_holic
04-03-2006, 03:18 PM
Vans is sk8er?
Yeah, they present the (Vans') Warped Tour and they're known for making s8r shoes/sk8r clothes.

Sin Studly
04-03-2006, 03:31 PM
My sister bought it for me some birthday or christmas 5 or 6 years ago.

I could claim I'm keeping it because I'm so tru punx I don't care about labels/wear it to be ironic.

But in reality I'm a cheap fucking Jew.

JohnnyNemesis
04-03-2006, 03:48 PM
I could claim I'm keeping it because I'm so tru punx I don't care about labels/wear it to be ironic.

But in reality I'm a cheap fucking Jew.

Fair enough, but you should totally pull the ironic bit once in awhile just so that we can all laugh as it gains support from 'tards who don't know anything about anything.

Sin Studly
04-03-2006, 03:52 PM
Don't you be tellin me how to play the tards, foo'.

JohnnyNemesis
04-03-2006, 03:54 PM
I thought you took requests? Dude, think of the RATINGS. THIS COULD TURN INTO A 5-STAR THREAD!

Andy
04-03-2006, 03:55 PM
Justin: Man of the People.

Sin Studly
04-03-2006, 03:56 PM
DON'T 4GET 2 UP MY REPZ!

Yeah, like I want votes from the people lame enough to vote.

Sin Studly
04-03-2006, 04:06 PM
There, I shaved.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v219/_bleaky_/Sin/Photo45.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v219/_bleaky_/Sin/Photo42.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v219/_bleaky_/Sin/Photo43.jpg

Kinda.

Little_Miss_1565
04-03-2006, 04:07 PM
Now you're an Amish!!

the_GoDdEsS
04-03-2006, 04:07 PM
Hahaha, the first one wins.

Sin Studly
04-03-2006, 04:08 PM
Now you're an Amish!!

Want to pull my ploughshaft?

Little_Miss_1565
04-03-2006, 04:19 PM
You and Mota should have a photo battle of the chinstrap beards.

sKratch
04-03-2006, 05:50 PM
Haha wow that looks really fucking ridiculous, in a plainly bad way. In any case, I'm going to ask that you start posting any new pictures in the Photo Album thread, because that's where they belong.

Italia311
04-03-2006, 05:56 PM
Is that only a NYC Jewish thing then?

I dunno what you mean Im sorry...Bagels and lox, like his hair and the food???

I do not know much about jewish people..*shrug*

Sin Studly
04-04-2006, 01:58 AM
In any case, I'm going to ask that you start posting any new pictures in the Photo Album thread, because that's where they belong.

And I'm going to ignore you, like everyone else does.

Sin Studly
04-04-2006, 02:18 AM
I dunno what you mean Im sorry...Bagels and lox, like his hair and the food???

Lox is semi-smoked salmon, heebs eat it with bagels and cream cheese.

Italia311
04-04-2006, 06:05 AM
Ah..I see..alright, Thanks

HornyPope
04-04-2006, 06:18 AM
Now, I didn't want to do this at first, cause I thought it was kinda petty...

Oh for crying out loud you made Sim carry a signature for one because she didn't tell you the truth about me and Izie. How's that for pathetic? You're a little whiney boy with complexes through the roof. It's laughable how you use up all your ammo against me (like you always turn against former friends) in the most depicable to try and hurt me why while I don't even say a fraction of what I could say to crush you.

Sin Studly
04-04-2006, 06:43 AM
Oh for crying out loud you made Sim carry a signature for one because she didn't tell you the truth about me and Izie. How's that for pathetic? You're a little whiney boy with complexes through the roof. It's laughable how you use up all your ammo against me (like you always turn against former friends) in the most depicable to try and hurt me why while I don't even say a fraction of what I could say to crush you.

Carry a signature? The truth about you and Izie?

edit ; turn against former friends?

HornyPope
04-04-2006, 06:57 AM
Oh right you like totally don't know what i'm talking about.

Sin Studly
04-04-2006, 07:11 AM
I like, totally don't. Has your Jewish paranoia run rampant again? So, what signature have I made her carry? What's the truth about you and Iz? What former friends have I turned on?

HornyPope
04-04-2006, 07:19 AM
I like, totally don't. Has your Jewish paranoia run rampant again? So, what signature have I made her carry? What's the truth about you and Iz? What former friends have I turned on?
Pfff... like i'm going to get into a bitch fight with you. You fully know what I mean and that's where i'll leave it.

But yeah, Dush is one of the people. Me being another. Pretty much everyone who was on good terms with you and confided in you something has seen it surface against him.

Sin Studly
04-04-2006, 07:40 AM
I don't know what you mean, but by all means ; leave it there. Hopefully everyone will assume I know what you're talking about, right Vlad? I did change Simona's signature to "Totally addicted to cock" back when I was modding the politics forum under her account because you were both in Amsterdam, but I never 'made' her keep it, assuming I even could. And how that manages to have anything to do with you and Iz is beyond me.

As for Dush, well. I mean, he's a nigger. I've never liked him, obviously, but I had been polite to him in the past, before he began to irritate the living shit out of me with every single post of his I read. lol cum, you shuold hit the gym, east africans are so awesome. My tolerance knows boundries. And as for you ; obviously we've never been friends, and I've never actually liked you. You know the three-letter reason for that as well as anybody else does (hint; starts with a J). But yes, I'd also been polite to you at times, tolerant of you, because I have a dwindling measure of respect for you. I've never considered either of you "friends", even in as much as one can be friends over the internet, so I'm still wondering how it can reach the "always" status.

And Vlad, if you want to keep acting like 'the bigger man', and pretending you're 'above bitchfighting', that's fine. But if that's the case, perhaps it help that image if you were to refrain from sniping and bitching and attempting to start bitchfights with me in the first place? I'm not the one following you around threatening to "disfigure your face", remember that.

edit ; Maria, you're a sick, insane stalker. I've never turned on you, because I've never liked you, ever.

HornyPope
04-04-2006, 08:09 AM
And Vlad, if you want to keep acting like 'the bigger man', and pretending you're 'above bitchfighting', that's fine. But if that's the case, perhaps it help that image if you were to refrain from sniping and bitching and attempting to start bitchfights with me in the first place?

I just don't like the hissy fits, but otherwise I say what I have to say and I know you won't shy to answer back. The only difference was in that you made no reservations in spitting out what you thought about me whereas I was at least somewhat considerate in not attacking your relationship with Simona, for example. But I find myself less reluctant to hold back anymore.

As for the signatures, quit playing the fool. You know I refer to the "hornypope makes me wet" or however it went from two weeks ago. Tell me i'm right on the money to assume that this was her "punishment" for not telling you the things going on between me and Izie (and making you look like a fool in the process- and to think you thought she actually liked you hahaha).

And for the friends comment-- typical reply "waah waah im hardcore and i don't have friends". Very much expected; the truth being, however, is you were on terms with both me and Dush--among others whom I won't name--that would otherwise constitute a "friendship" and we trusted one another to talk about various subjects, but when all was said and done you shamelessly threw away everything you had gathered to the public.

Loser.

JohnnyNemesis
04-04-2006, 09:03 AM
Um, Maria...you posted this just yesterday:

Learn to care about your private business, not that of others. She wasn't addressing any of you, you frigging meddlers.

Yet you're still meddling in an argument between HornyPope and Sin Studly. There's something slightly hypocritical about that.

And before anyone mentions that I'm essentially "meddling" as well, save it. I never complained about meddlers, so it doesn't matter.

Sin Studly
04-04-2006, 09:52 AM
I just don't like the hissy fits, but otherwise I say what I have to say and I know you won't shy to answer back. The only difference was in that you made no reservations in spitting out what you thought about me whereas I was at least somewhat considerate in not attacking your relationship with Simona, for example. But I find myself less reluctant to hold back anymore.

That's all well and good, Vlad, but you have to make a choice. Either don't say what you have to say, or don't end what you have to say with "I'm not going to argue with you". You're going to have to choose between making your petty little jabs at me wherever the opportunity presents itself and taking the moral high ground.

As for the signatures, quit playing the fool. You know I refer to the "hornypope makes me wet" or however it went from two weeks ago. Tell me i'm right on the money to assume that this was her "punishment" for not telling you the things going on between me and Izie (and making you look like a fool in the process- and to think you thought she actually liked you hahaha).

I have no clue what you're talking about, so I'll let Simona answer this one if she deigns to.

And for the friends comment-- typical reply "waah waah im hardcore and i don't have friends". Very much expected; the truth being, however, is you were on terms with both me and Dush--among others whom I won't name--that would otherwise constitute a "friendship" and we trusted one another to talk about various subjects, but when all was said and done you shamelessly threw away everything you had gathered to the public.

How do you get "I'm hardcore and don't have friends" from "I don't like niggers and jews"? The truth is, I was tolerant of you both, I was polite to you both, but I never liked either of you ; and I'm not stupid enough to think the feeling wasn't mutual. There are people from the BBS I do consider to be my friends, Vlad. You were never one of them. But seriously, name another one. Name a white one.

TheUnholyNightbringer
04-04-2006, 10:03 AM
Don't be a hypocrite, hypocrite. If you don't care why do you expect us to care when you call US hypocrites?

HornyPope
04-04-2006, 10:10 AM
It's not that I seek the moral highground per se, it's that i'm tenfolds the man you are and won't seek out petty fights for the sake of winning an argument. I know when to turn back. I'm also somewhat restricted with my time, usualy, so I can't go arguing beyond what I judge approproriate.

But seriously, name another one. Name a white one.

The whole nazi issue is in itself pathetic and it makes me sick to play along, but here's one recent name that i'll bring only because it was made somewhat relevant by her recent re-appearance: Jinxed.

Outside of that, I suppose the fact that pretty much no one who has been here for over three years likes you or respects you speaks for itself. No? Tolerate you maybe... but like? You're a pathetic creature.

And i'm out.

Sin Studly
04-04-2006, 10:40 AM
I know when to turn back.

Which seems to be at the end of each and every argument you make. Well, you're a stupid Jew ; and I'm out. End of argument.

JohnnyNemesis
04-04-2006, 11:51 AM
Whether or not you find my attitude hypocritical is of supreme indifference to me, Rick.

That's not the point. It doesn't matter to me either whether you're being hypocritical or not.

I just thought it was worth mentioning, because you shouldn't expect anyone to care about your posts on the matter if you do exactly what you condemn us for.

Linda
04-04-2006, 10:01 PM
And you do exactly what you condemn others for.

So shut up, nothing you post is worth mentioning.

JohnnyNemesis
04-04-2006, 10:02 PM
You're lying now. Shut up, hag.

Paint_It_Black
04-04-2006, 10:44 PM
Outside of that, I suppose the fact that pretty much no one who has been here for over three years likes you or respects you speaks for itself. No? Tolerate you maybe... but like?

I don't really have the time or desire to jump into an argument that has nothing to do with me, but obviously I'm going to. A little. Because the statement I've quoted just doesn't seem true to me. Alright, he's hated by some, but I'm fairly sure he's well liked by some also.

Pretty much everyone who was on good terms with you and confided in you something has seen it surface against him.

Although I like Justin I doubt I'd ever be foolish enough to confide in him. Anyone who's been a member here for a long time should know what to expect. I mean seriously, he's always just himself. We all know what he's like. Whether you like it or not, just accept it, and don't complain when he does something that should have been easily predictable.

XYlophonetreeZ
04-04-2006, 11:11 PM
I'd just like to throw in that I doubt I'd maintain any friendship with Dush and I sure as fuck wouldn't feel bad about it; that is if his downfall on the BBS reflected his downfall in real life. And I highly doubt if he only lost himself one friend through that.

Of course, I may have missed some kind of personal detail that's none of my business. But then if that's the case then HP probably shouldn't have brought it up on a public forum anyway.

I will delve no further. Just pointing out an observation that can probably be ignored.

Sin Studly
04-04-2006, 11:33 PM
I don't really have the time or desire to jump into an argument that has nothing to do with me, but obviously I'm going to. A little. Because the statement I've quoted just doesn't seem true to me. Alright, he's hated by some, but I'm fairly sure he's well liked by some also.

I was slow on picking it up, but relax. Vlad doesn't believe that, neither do I, he's just trying to play on insecurities and paranoia, which ; to give him his due, would have worked excellently about six months ago when I was still using. Sound tactics, bad timing.

FauxElitist
04-05-2006, 05:55 AM
It's not that I seek the moral highground per se, it's that i'm tenfolds the man you are and won't seek out petty fights for the sake of winning an argument. I know when to turn back.

Mawuahahahahahahahahaha. What a fucking awesome comment.

I may have only been here for a short while, but even I've realised that the above statement by you is utter shit. How you manage to dribble such crap without choking on your own faeces is beyond me.

It's not that I seek the moral highground per se, it's that i'm tenfolds the man you are...

Nice one, you self righteous fucking tool.

HornyPope
04-05-2006, 05:57 AM
Although I like Justin I doubt I'd ever be foolish enough to confide in him. Anyone who's been a member here for a long time should know what to expect. I mean seriously, he's always just himself. We all know what he's like. Whether you like it or not, just accept it, and don't complain when he does something that should have been easily predictable.

Oh you fucking moron, i'm not talking here about being upset that he dissed me in my thread or that he called me ugly or any superficial insult I couldn't stand and went to cry in the corner. I'm talking about a much closer circle of people who were on friendly terms with Justin, whether he admits it or not, and got hurt and pushed away after years of "friendship" or whatever it is you want to call it.

You have to also understand that i'm not complaining here. I stopped talking to Justin months ago under my own terms and have absolutly no regrets on the matter. The only thing that ired me and spured this discussion was the fact that he doesn't shame one bit to spit out everything against me.

So kindly, fuck off and save your arguments for when dain or no-dad kid makes a thread similar in nature. This is a whole different turf.

Which seems to be at the end of each and every argument you make. Well, you're a stupid Jew ; and I'm out. End of argument.

It's too easy to argue on the internet, ain't it? That, of course, goes to both of us, to be fair.

At any rate, you are a backstabbing motherfucker with emotional problems far, far exceeding any of the people you use for your personal amusement. You carry a relationship that has for years been the best thing you ever had, but you fucked it up time and time again because you're weak and pathetic and afraid. It's all too convenient for you to remain overseas and let her take care of your junkie ass without as much as making a man-like effort to see her. Cause you're a shitless leecher, that's who you are.

HornyPope
04-05-2006, 06:03 AM
You don't fucking know me, you tool. Your only purpose here is either to defend Justin against arguments he can't deal with or just to argue for the sake of arguing; none of which i'll accept.

FauxElitist
04-05-2006, 06:13 AM
You don't fucking know me, you tool.

Real original.

I'd defend Satan against a pontificating pseudo-intellectual asswipe such as yourself.

The fact that you constantly dribble shit and try to assert your feeble fucking slightly above average mind is blatantly obvious to anyone with half a brain, you stupid shit. I am surprised that the mods don't have the balls to call you on your dumbcunt persona.

Oh... and my purpose here is to engage in happy conversations wherever they may arise, and as with real life, to stomp out the fucking idiocy of morons like you.

...none of which i'll accept.

Preach on, queer.

Incidentally, Justin doesn't need help from myself or anyone else to deal with an idiot like you.

Vera
04-05-2006, 06:14 AM
Guys, your internet penises are just as big...

FauxElitist
04-05-2006, 06:16 AM
If only, honey.

HornyPope
04-05-2006, 06:19 AM
I really long for those days 2-3 years ago when I would argue over everything and anything in this world because I had me the luxury of time to spare. Well, these days are gone.

I'll deal with Justin because I have some beef to settle. The rest of you may or not get a reply.

FauxElitist
04-05-2006, 06:21 AM
I am sure your time is precious, you ugly-fuck - especially when you're challenged by a superior mind.

TheUnholyNightbringer
04-05-2006, 06:21 AM
And you do exactly what you condemn others for.

So shut up, nothing you post is worth mentioning.

HAHAHAHA, loser!

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Sin Studly
04-05-2006, 06:25 AM
Sometimes I have to accept defeat, Vlad. I know nothing I can say can make you accept what a pathetic self-righteous kyke you are, so I give up. I've seen you lose arguments with all the grace and magninamity of John Mackenrow, and I honestly think it's more self-delusion than it is facade, so I give up.

You can say what you like though, Vlad. You can tell me I have a big nose, it doesn't change the fact that I'm a million times sexier than you could ever hope to be. You can accuse me of arguing pointlessly over the internet, it doesn't change the fact that you do it and don't have the balls to admit you enjoy it. You can try to play to the paranoias I couldn't control when I was using, but you can't hide the fact that any of your 'attacks' simply run parallel your own insecurities ; and not mine anymore.

James and I don't need to defend each other, but if we did I'd privately advise him not to waste his time on you. He'll learn in his own good time. But while we're on the subject of 'minions defending their masters', you might want to remind The_Molotov why Sinister is so unpopular.

Anyway, there's nothing more for me to say to you.

HornyPope
04-05-2006, 06:28 AM
I am sure your time is precious, you ugly-fuck - especially when you're challenged by a superior mind.

Just so it's stated for the record because I don't think i've said it before:

I'm currently living in a foreign country with no internet access at my flat. I go to my girlfriend's parents to use the computers for an hour (two tops) a day. Anyone who talks to us outside the BBS will attest to the story. Sure, I suppose I could stretch my time if I really wanted to, but why? I really, really, really don't have the desire to argue with people anymore. When's the last time I got into an argument on the BBS? Justin is probably the only person I actually engage in fights with because of his depicable qualities that make me cringe--and that I don't believe his racist crap should be tolerated.

HornyPope
04-05-2006, 06:33 AM
Anyway, there's nothing more for me to say to you.

Hit a spot, huh?

You know I know what to say to hurt you so let this be an open suggestion for you to yap around less--particulary in regard to me. That's all I ask.

Sin Studly
04-05-2006, 06:38 AM
No Vlad, I just know you well enough to realise you're too fucking stupid and arrogant to be put in your place.

HornyPope
04-05-2006, 06:41 AM
You know you're out of arguments when you insult my intelligence... A genius i'm not. But stupid?

I will fit the arrogant shoe gladly, however.

Sin Studly
04-05-2006, 06:43 AM
You're intelligent in some ways, Vlad. Self-awareness is one of the fields you fall very very short of average in.

HornyPope
04-05-2006, 06:45 AM
No, I think i'm well aware of my handicaps as I am aware of my strenghts.

FauxElitist
04-05-2006, 06:46 AM
Yeah, someone flawed in self-awareness would tend to think that, you immature arrogant fuck.

sKratch
04-05-2006, 09:19 AM
But while we're on the subject of 'minions defending their masters', you might want to remind The_Molotov why Sinister is so unpopular.

rofl ok i'll stop sucking up to vlad by saying those side burns look worse than any pussy fuz i'm barely capable of growing on my face.

Sin Studly
04-05-2006, 09:23 AM
Oh no, you're perfectly justified in saying that. I mean, they look better than your afro, but it's your opinion and all, even if you're wrong.

It's all the others ways you suck up to Vlad that make you sinisteresque. I hope me saying this doesnt' cause some kind of.... controversy.

sKratch
04-05-2006, 09:54 AM
Yeah my hair's been through some bad times. I don't know if you consider its current length to still be an "afro", because I don't and I rather like how it looks. I've thought about cutting it to old school lengths though.

Unless your seemingly distinguished use of the word "controversy" is a subtle insinuation that you're aware of the going ons in the mod forum, then I'm not sure what you mean. I can't really think of a time where I completely rusty tromboned Vlad, but maybe I should because I feel bad for calling him Val a bunch of times when I stayed at his place.

Jinxed
04-05-2006, 09:56 AM
*ahem*

HornyPope.

erm.... I'm sorry to say you've got it wrong. Justin is a good friend of mine. Always has been. Hopefully always will be.I dont care what he does, or hasnt done. But i'll always talk to him. and thats what matters.

Sin Studly
04-05-2006, 09:59 AM
I haven't seen a recent pic. Currently I'm trying to grow my hair long, so it's still in its transitional "wavy afro" stage, which will require the wearing of a hat for quite a while.

And I'm not saying you're at full Sinister mode yet. But seriously, it is heading that way. Even Sinister wouldn't keep a 6 month+ quote by me in his sig and proclaim to the board that I'm his hero. But at least you're not a spineless "me-tooer"

sKratch
04-05-2006, 10:42 AM
Eh I just haven't found / thought of anything new for a sig, so regardless of the questionable novelty of what I have now, I'll keep it till something better pops out at me. I do the same thing with my AIM profile. One quote or what have you stays for a very long time until something I really like hits me.

Edit: The "awkward length" stage is rough to get past. That was the tail end of fall semester last year and a good part of last spring for me.

Sin Studly
04-05-2006, 11:42 AM
I have Maori blood, which is half nigger half polynesian, and the genes manifest almost entirely in my hair. It's really really fucking bad for me to get past that stage, since my hair is wavy as fuck and stronger than iron.

HornyPope
04-05-2006, 11:56 AM
Hi Jinxed. Thank you very much for the information. Let me ask you a question now: did Justin talk to you just recently and took back his comments (http://www.offspring.com/forums/showthread.php?t=22563&page=1&pp=20) and begged you to go and post on the board to set the "record straight"? Because I can't otherwise understand how would someone who (and i quote) "laughing [sic] at your life" and the current events that happened to you constitutes a good friend.

And for the record we just got dial-up because the cable company was too fucking slow in setting up their shit, so I can oblige a reply to FauxElitist. The reason I don't want nothing with you is cause I have no point to drive. I don't even fucking know you; I don't know where you live, what are your interests, your affiliations, I don't know how you would handle different situations on the BBS, how you treat people etc... The only thing I can do is get in a petty argument of witts and hope you'll say something stupid somewhere that gives me an oppertunity to jump on, and this is precisely the kind of dumb internet arguments I want to avoid for one because they lead nowhere, for two i'm limited with time (and even if i wasnt i wouldnt spend hours fucking arguing) and for three because I hardly give a shit. As of now, however, i'm an easy target because I don't hide my personality or my ideals and values; in fact in a consistant contributor on the board, and it's easy to pick on something and redicule it. So what do I gain from arguing? Why the fuck would I bother to defend myself against you? I truely think it's adorable that you stick for your boyfriend but what's in there for me?

Tell you what: post here for a year. Share your ideas and thoughts. Let us, and myself, form an opinion (however limited) of you and then you and I we can go toe to toe over whatever issues we disagree on.

Paint_It_Black
04-05-2006, 01:26 PM
Oh you fucking moron, i'm not talking here about being upset that he dissed me in my thread or that he called me ugly or any superficial insult I couldn't stand and went to cry in the corner. I'm talking about a much closer circle of people who were on friendly terms with Justin, whether he admits it or not, and got hurt and pushed away after years of "friendship" or whatever it is you want to call it.

You really are pathetic. Did I insult you? No. Did I try to pick a fight with you in any way? No, I did not. I see this behaviour from you time and again but have chosen not to be drawn into petty arguments. The same way you claim not to be drawn into petty arguments, while actually repeatedly starting them.

I know exactly what you meant. I hate to break it to you, but you aren't so mightily superior that I failed to grasp your point.

And if you don't like me offering my opinion on all this, then get it off a public forum. And stop crying.

Vera
04-05-2006, 01:27 PM
This topic is turning out to be very convincing evidence that guys are better at bitching than girls ever will be.

JohnnyNemesis
04-05-2006, 01:27 PM
You really are pathetic. Did I insult you? No. Did I try to pick a fight with you in any way? No, I did not. I see this behaviour from you time and again but have chosen not to be drawn into petty arguments. The same way you claim not to be drawn into petty arguments, while actually repeatedly starting them.

I know exactly what you meant. I hate to break it to you, but you aren't so mightily superiour that I failed to grasp your point.

And if you don't like me offering my opinion on all this, then get it off a public forum. And stop crying.

w0rd.

...but I'm still gonna have to penalize you for ending your post with "stop crying". I own all the rights to that form of its usage.

Preocupado
04-05-2006, 01:34 PM
Quiet, women! The deal is, you give men room, and we kill each other for your possession.

Vera
04-05-2006, 01:36 PM
This is probably how the Fight Club would've started if the Narrator had an internet connection.

"Fuck these fuckers online for being such pussyfaces! I want you to hit me as hard as you can, side personality with his own AOL alias!"

Lithuanian Offspring
04-05-2006, 01:38 PM
This is probably how the Fight Club would've started if the Narrator had an internet connection.

"Fuck these fuckers online for being such pussyfaces! I want you to hit me as hard as you can, side personality with his own AOL alias!"
But his alias would be some geeky emo kid whose father supposedly died.

JohnnyNemesis
04-05-2006, 01:41 PM
...the bitching was a lot more entertaining than this.

Sin Studly
04-05-2006, 01:44 PM
When's the last time I got into an argument on the BBS?

I believe that was in the politics section, with FauxElitist, the person you directed the question to, and you lost. And when you lost, you claimed you 'didn't have time for this shit' and 'that the whole argument was childish and stupid'... after half a dozen pages of the argument that you started.

Seriously, if you MUST argue online, at least stop pretending like you've above it, because everybody knows you aren't.

wheelchairman
04-05-2006, 01:44 PM
I'll be a total dick, and say that bitching is still the domain of woman.

The bbs has 1000 examples. Vicky being the most famous.

Vera
04-05-2006, 01:58 PM
...the bitching was a lot more entertaining than this.
Pfft, I disagree. I'd rather see them fight it out, no shirts, no shoes.

wheelchairman
04-05-2006, 02:00 PM
Pfft, I disagree. I'd rather see them fight it out, no shirts, no shoes.
You'd rather see them make out, and you know it.

Vera
04-05-2006, 02:01 PM
The bbs has 1000 examples. Vicky being the most famous.
Vicky is a bitch but there was a time when I tried bitching at her and she just didn't respond. It was so disappointing.

Vera
04-05-2006, 02:02 PM
You'd rather see them make out, and you know it.
That, too. But I have my priorities.

First: gory violence.
Second: passionate making out.

Little_Miss_1565
04-05-2006, 02:05 PM
wah wah wah

Your kung fu is old. Next, please.

Sin Studly
04-05-2006, 02:12 PM
Women ; shut up. If your opinions meant anything, God would have given you penises.

Sunny
04-05-2006, 02:14 PM
in terms of pure biology, we do have penises. tiny ones.

and wow, holy shit, how did i miss what this thread has become?

Sin Studly
04-05-2006, 02:18 PM
Because you're an inferior creature to the pure white male?

And we both have enormous noses ; me due to celt/maori background, you because.... well, you come from Krakow, right?

Sunny
04-05-2006, 02:24 PM
a man of your sophistication should by now know the difference between a jewnose and a slavnose.

T-6005
04-05-2006, 02:36 PM
This topic is turning out to be very convincing evidence that guys are better at bitching than girls ever will be.
I don't know. I can't fathom myself getting into something like this.

sKratch
04-05-2006, 03:31 PM
Wrong.
Bella Vs. Tizz back a few years wins.

wheelchairman
04-05-2006, 03:36 PM
Wrong.
Bella Vs. Tizz back a few years wins.
It got 10x more amusing when Vicky somehow got dragged in.

Jebus
04-05-2006, 03:52 PM
Edit: The "awkward length" stage is rough to get past. That was the tail end of fall semester last year and a good part of last spring for me.
oh, I wish I knew about this awkward stage. I was planning on growing my hair a bit but I couldn't stand the way my hair looked. I thought it would stay like that forever. It was a all weird so I finally decided, regretfully, to cut it after 4 months a few days ago.

sKratch
04-05-2006, 05:18 PM
For your benefit, here is how it works. I have attempted to put together a chronological ordering of my hair:
http://www.skratch-zero.com/crap/camwhore/hairhistory.jpg

HeadAroundU
04-05-2006, 06:02 PM
/\ B-2 Silvester Stallon

I wish I was at least eighth-nigga. :(

JohnnyNemesis
04-05-2006, 06:02 PM
/\ B-2 Silvester Stallon

I wish I was at least eighth-nigga. :(

Never post again.

HornyPope
04-05-2006, 07:31 PM
I know exactly what you meant. I hate to break it to you, but you aren't so mightily superior that I failed to grasp your point.

You obviously did because your offered me some shitty advice on Justin's personality; as if I didn't fucking know it.

And here comes another word of a genius... how appriciated. Like I hadn't used the same words in the past. Look, I know what i'm getting into and i'll stick to what I have to deliver. Share your input what you want but know that it's no flash-news to me, as far as this goes.

I believe that was in the politics section, with FauxElitist, the person you directed the question to, and you lost. And when you lost, you claimed you 'didn't have time for this shit' and 'that the whole argument was childish and stupid'... after half a dozen pages of the argument that you started.

Yeah, that was probably one debate I participated in until it became boring and I left, and stated all my reasons to do so for any foreign observer to see upon himself. It (argument) had a point in the begining but when it escalated into semantics and a display for the audience, I had wished to nothing to do with it anymore. Funny how you two keep on bringing it up like it's some major achievement and kept on declaring yourself victors for the audience to know. But beyond that, how much in flame wars do I engage?

And for the rest, it's fun and all that you enjoy it. I anticipated a good show. But seriously, do ya'll think i'm blowing steam and bitching away my period-like pain? Come fucking on. In the near six years i've been on this board i've always tried and do what's right so the least I ask is to give me the benifit of the doubt and to trust my decision to pursue the argument.

That_Guy91
04-05-2006, 07:48 PM
Wow, the majority of this thread reminds me of my school, but with a larger vocabulary.

Lithuanian Offspring
04-05-2006, 09:22 PM
Women ; shut up. If your opinions meant anything, God would have given you penises.
This is probably one of the funniest things I've ever read.

Little_Miss_1565
04-05-2006, 09:38 PM
Durrrrr, I like cheese

I fixed it.

Sin Studly
04-05-2006, 10:36 PM
Yeah, that was probably one debate I participated in until it became boring and I left,

* I lost ..........

sKratch
04-05-2006, 10:41 PM
I've gotta say you make an ostensibly big deal of "winning".

ninthlayer
04-05-2006, 11:05 PM
sKratch, want to cyber in this thread?

Sin Studly
04-06-2006, 12:15 AM
I've gotta say you make an ostensibly big deal of "winning".

No, winning is meaningless. It's the losing that I focus on.

Paint_It_Black
04-06-2006, 01:36 AM
You obviously did because your offered me some shitty advice on Justin's personality; as if I didn't fucking know it.

I didn't offer any advice. I made an observation. And, funnily enough, my point was exactly that you should have already known it. By the way, why are you so damn hostile all the time? I'm kinda curious.

Vera
04-06-2006, 01:43 AM
I think women bitching has more entertainment value.

Which is exactly the reason I continue to bitch about you guys bitching at each other.

JohnnyNemesis
04-06-2006, 01:43 AM
He's usually pretty level-headed, calm, and pretty much not hostile at all. He might feel threatened in some way, but I honestly doubt it. They're just flippin' the fuck out...

Paint_It_Black
04-06-2006, 01:45 AM
Heh, he often seems hostile towards me. I guess it's just personal then.

JohnnyNemesis
04-06-2006, 01:47 AM
He seems hostile towards me too, but I doubt it's personal at all.

arak0r
04-06-2006, 02:00 AM
ahh hp. used to argue with him.. back when i was RAP SUCKS. cant really say shit about him, i kinda respect him. odd considering ive never really talked to him that much outside the board or anything.

Betty
04-06-2006, 02:14 AM
Actually one thing I've noticed about Vlad is that he can become hostile and angered quite easily. But that's just his personality; heated temper. I wouldn't take it too personally, although I do agree that the flipping out on Richard was pretty unwarranted.

I swore I was not gonna touch this thread.

T-6005
04-06-2006, 02:18 AM
I didn't. I just touched it. If you have enough time for 4AM posting, you've got enough time to talk to me.

Vera
04-06-2006, 02:34 AM
I totally pissed Vlad off in Amsterdam. It was so funny because he was kind of like "Just shut up!" and I was just giggling about it (drunk) and Bella was defending me.

Later on I kind of began to understand him better and after that it was cool between us. He's a neat person.

HornyPope
04-06-2006, 05:46 AM
I typed that reply to Richard as soon as I read the thread, which angered me, so I forgot to mind my tone. Sorry would be appropriate, I guess.

Actually one thing I've noticed about Vlad is that he can become hostile and angered quite easily. But that's just his personality; heated temper.

That's a fair assessment. Incidently, if I care about something and intend to make it happen, I will make it happen and be damned ye who stands on my path.

Sin Studly
04-06-2006, 05:55 AM
Make way for Almighty Vlad!

voodoomagik
04-06-2006, 06:44 AM
i suggest you lose the hair. all of it. you seemed better looking last time you posted your pics. not that you're disgusting now...just......strange.

sKratch
04-06-2006, 08:09 AM
sKratch, want to cyber in this thread?
I'm already e-naked.

Tizzalicious
04-06-2006, 11:35 AM
Whatta E-homos.

HornyPope
04-06-2006, 01:06 PM
I'll also remind that me and Skratch met in person already (and had social interactions), so it's not like he tries and imitate my internet persona. As is the case with many other people (at least dozen forum members I have met) so your derision attempts of how I try and act pretentious don't pass for if I was truely a wannabe loser, I would have been exposed and laughed at by people that got to know me in real life.

sKratch
04-06-2006, 02:48 PM
Vlad took me to eat food where I was afriad a suicide bomber would kill me.

0r4ng3
04-06-2006, 03:01 PM
Whatta E-homos.
E-phaggotry is abound.

Sin Studly
04-06-2006, 03:03 PM
I'll also remind that me and Skratch met in person already (and had social interactions), so it's not like he tries and imitate my internet persona. As is the case with many other people (at least dozen forum members I have met) so your derision attempts of how I try and act pretentious don't pass for if I was truely a wannabe loser, I would have been exposed and laughed at by people that got to know me in real life.

You're cooler than me, because you've met more people off the internet :(

sKratch
04-06-2006, 03:07 PM
I think what he was trying to say is that people can attest to him as a chill person IRL (lolzer). In fact, I'm pretty sure you didn't misinterperit him. And I'll say, Yes. Vlad is a really cool guy and it was a lot of fun hanging out with him in Montreal. He was a good host and had a good sense of humor, and made it a fun trip (not that I'm forgetting you, Michelle ;o). I might like to point out that I'm just stating my opinion of Vlad having met him, for fear of this being misconstrued as ass-kissery.

Paint_It_Black
04-06-2006, 03:17 PM
If this thread is an indication of what it would be like if everyone made their own picture thread, I think I'm in support of the photo-album.

HornyPope
04-06-2006, 03:20 PM
Yeah, yeah Justin is totaly right. Shooting an approximate amount of people I met is my path to cooldom. I was going to poll instead "how do you like me better: in real life or on the internet" but Steven Shaw already trademarked it in his pills vs. condoms question.

Sin Studly
04-06-2006, 03:22 PM
I think what he was trying to say is that people can attest to him as a chill person IRL (lolzer). In fact, I'm pretty sure you didn't misinterperit him.

I didn't ; but then, I never claimed he's any different in real life than on the internet. Pretention isn't the same thing as fraudulence.

HornyPope
04-06-2006, 03:50 PM
Are you intentionally being vague, or sincerly ran out of things to say?

Sin Studly
04-06-2006, 09:47 PM
Sometimes I have to accept defeat, Vlad. I know nothing I can say can make you accept what a pathetic self-righteous kyke you are, so I give up. I've seen you lose arguments with all the grace and magninamity of John Mackenrow, and I honestly think it's more self-delusion than it is facade, so I give up.... Anyway, there's nothing more for me to say to you.

I'll let you figure that one out for yourself, Genius.

HornyPope
04-07-2006, 01:25 PM
What is it with you with defeats and victories? Though if it entails less yapping on your behalf, i'll gladly accept it.