PDA

View Full Version : Women don't dress like women enough

calichix
04-03-2006, 12:38 PM
Fancy shoes (feet can be such a foxy appendage) and dresses are just about the greatest things in the world. Step it up, ladies. Except those dresses that are made out of that fabric middle aged women and fat chicks wear all the time. I don't know what it's called but it always comes in the form of an unflattering track suit. guh-ross. ..I'm glad all my threads reek of intellect.

Little_Miss_1565
04-03-2006, 12:42 PM
Honey baby, come see my shoe collection sometime.

killer_queen
04-03-2006, 12:50 PM
I wholeheartedly agree with you calichix. Especially teenager girls annoy the fuck out of me with their skate shoes, baggy pants and fucking big t-shirts. You know, the ones always acting like boys, think the shopping women are all stupid and empty inside.

Being a girl is the best thing I love about myself. Wearing skirts and dresses (pink or red preferably), high heeled(?) shoes must be approved by every girl and women but some just think wearing men clothes and not being fancy makes them look like they have a "personality". What can I do, I hate all of them....

Andy
04-03-2006, 12:54 PM
Being male I thoroughly approve of what is being said in this thread.

TheUnholyNightbringer
04-03-2006, 12:58 PM
I dunno. I'm not a big fan of dresses. Most I've seen don't show off the goods enough.

coke_a_holic
04-03-2006, 01:05 PM
Dresses > Parachute Pants with chains and zippers

TheUnholyNightbringer
04-03-2006, 01:07 PM
Bin liners > Parachute Pants with chains and zippers

coke_a_holic
04-03-2006, 01:11 PM
ur mom > parachute pants with zippers

cellpwnt

Anya82
04-03-2006, 01:31 PM
well.. i declare myself guilty. Cause i'm not one of the most feminine chicks you can find. of course i'm not saying i'm sloppy or something like that. But i'm not very girly.

I only have 2 dresses.... and I NEVER wear them. Well, one of them i do... but RARELY.

i don't like shoes much, except when we're talking about boots and tennis shoes.

arak0r
04-03-2006, 01:41 PM
I dress nearly exclusively in skirts, dresses & heels... but you don't buy feminity. Some women wear dresses & look like tater-sacks. Feminity is intrinsic.

true, and some look like cheap hookers

Andy
04-03-2006, 01:47 PM
ba-zing!!!!!

TheUnholyNightbringer
04-03-2006, 02:05 PM

http://www.csulb.edu/~rjames/classic/ohsnap.jpg

Andy
04-03-2006, 02:09 PM
Here we fucking go again.

BREAK
04-03-2006, 07:48 PM
I dunno. I'm not a big fan of dresses. Most I've seen don't show off the goods enough.

Like a wise man once said, "You can't look up pant legs".

JohnnyNemesis
04-03-2006, 07:50 PM
Being a girl is the best thing I love about myself. Wearing skirts and dresses (pink or red preferably), high heeled(?) shoes must be approved by every girl and women but some just think wearing men clothes and not being fancy makes them look like they have a "personality". What can I do, I hate all of them....

Not being fancy makes them look like they have a "personality", but looking fancy confirms that most girls don't and just plain do what's expected of 'em. It aint much better.

Nineteen Seventy Nine
04-03-2006, 08:02 PM
And some guys don't even dress/look like guys anymore, either.

TheUnholyNightbringer
04-03-2006, 08:21 PM
^ Expand on that. I'm confused. Men wear dresses now?

JohnnyNemesis
04-03-2006, 08:21 PM
I think he means the long hair, tight shirts + jeans, feminine mannerisms, etc.

TheUnholyNightbringer
04-03-2006, 08:22 PM
Guys with long hair?

Weirdo's.

*shifts nervously*

T-6005
04-03-2006, 08:34 PM
The topic of this thread doesn't make me think of clothes - just of attractive girls as a group.

Italia311
04-03-2006, 08:43 PM
the dress that girls wear are very nice...the ones where it stays above the knee...that kind...pretty sexy.

Betty
04-03-2006, 09:00 PM
Mmm... well dresses are out of the question for 8 months of the year cause it's cold as hell... and in the summer I'm a big fan of the booty shorts over the sundresses. Occasional mini jean skirt is fun.

JohnnyNemesis
04-03-2006, 09:19 PM
Booty shorts > anything else in life.

All About Eve
04-03-2006, 09:39 PM
I'm not too picky, as long as they don't look more boyish than me.

Betty
04-03-2006, 09:59 PM
Booty shorts > anything else in life.

Perhaps maybe hot asses in booty shorts?

JohnnyNemesis
04-03-2006, 10:01 PM
Well, yeah, derf.

Wait, are you coming on to me? SHOW SOME SELF-CONTROL!

sKratch
04-03-2006, 10:15 PM
Nudity > booty shorts?

Betty, show before and after photos so that we might decide.

Betty
04-03-2006, 10:24 PM
Well, based on what I have in my photobucket...

Assbruise? (http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v603/Wildbetty/Assbruise2.jpg)
(Beware! Click at your own risk! Got TOO drunk the night before)

Vs.

Dance party? (http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v603/Wildbetty/Legscollage3.jpg)
(And apparently I had too much time on my hands one night... these are currently my favourite shorts)

Yes, I am retarded.

JohnnyNemesis
04-03-2006, 10:30 PM
Naked booty, bruise and all, gets the win.

Tizzalicious
04-03-2006, 11:14 PM
Oh wow Michelle, that must have hurt.

As for me, I'm definitely a girly girl. I always wear skirt, I haven't worn pants for ages, but I have to admit that's also because I grew out of my only pair of jeans (aaargh!).

Italia311
04-03-2006, 11:29 PM
oh yes definently booty shorts...

How did that assbruise happen...look like someone pinched you really hard...was it the teeter totters? HM?

Little_Miss_1565
04-03-2006, 11:39 PM
Michelle...what in god's name cause a bruise like that?!

PS--nice ass. ;)

Italia311
04-03-2006, 11:45 PM
it was most definently a teeter totter...you know what I mean? Those things in the park...

Betty
04-03-2006, 11:46 PM
It's awesome eh?

It was Halloween and I had a few too many jello shooters and tequila shots and god knows what else and we went downtown at about midnight. I pretty much don't recall anything that happened after midnight. My friends tell me I got kicked out of a bar though. My friends dragged me home at the end of the night, it's about a 45 minute walk, and apparently I fell a lot. My guess is I fell on something pointy. My bum kinda hurt in the morning, but I didn't discover the (awesomest) bruise (ever) until that evening when I decided I should actually look. Scary stuff.

Little_Miss_1565
04-03-2006, 11:53 PM
.....are you sure no one tried to anally render you?

All About Eve
04-03-2006, 11:54 PM
If they were, they must've been drunker than her to miss that badly that many times.

Little_Miss_1565
04-03-2006, 11:57 PM
Dude, I've (sadly) known guys who have trouble finding where it's supposed to go while sober.

All About Eve
04-03-2006, 11:58 PM
Not knowing and being a bit off is one thing, but whoever that was must've been playing a rendition of pin the tail on the donkey, been extremely drunk, or a mixture of the two.

How drunk do you have to be to not tell him to stop after you get a bruise even 1/4 that size?

Betty
04-03-2006, 11:58 PM
Yeah... I think the rest of my bum was unharmed, so if they tried, they did not succeed.

Drunken ass-rape: averted!

Little_Miss_1565
04-03-2006, 11:59 PM
Not knowing and being a bit off is one thing, but whoever that was must've been playing a rendition of pin the tail on the donkey, been extremely drunk, or a mixture of the two.

Pin the weenie in the bootyhole!

Best played drunk. Definitely.

Rocky-girl
04-04-2006, 08:26 AM
When I was 13-16 years I hated skirts, I wore only trousers and jeans. I hated shoes with heels. That time I was every time in a hurry, I always needed to run, jump sometimes climb over a fence, I ripped tights, skirts were always needed to iron and it always rose. That was a mess.
Now I start to like skirts, I bought some and, I've never thought that I could ever do it, I've bought some pairs of shoes with heels! Yes, it's very hard to walk in it espesially now when it's all in water and mud, but I so like it! I think now I begin to become I some kind of lady.

Izie
04-04-2006, 09:00 AM
Dresses, skirts, heels, make up, jewlery, I'm female all the way, and I love it.

TheUnholyNightbringer
04-04-2006, 09:02 AM
Pin the weenie in the bootyhole!

Best played drunk. Definitely.

Siggy Stardust.

Little_Miss_1565
04-04-2006, 09:21 AM
My life is complete!

killer_queen
04-04-2006, 11:48 AM
Not being fancy makes them look like they have a "personality", but looking fancy confirms that most girls don't and just plain do what's expected of 'em. It aint much better.
I guess what I said made nonsene. I was talking about the extreme ones who try too hard to be like males. I'm not saying every girl should be girly as I am but I always appreciate them.

Rocky-girl
04-04-2006, 12:41 PM
I became very interested in this quesion and thought about it a lot and now I think that girls becoming not girls because nowadays many boys become girls and girls need to do their work. That is my thought.

the_GoDdEsS
04-04-2006, 02:53 PM
I became very interested in this quesion and thought about it a lot and now I think that girls becoming not girls because nowadays many boys become girls and girls need to do their work. That is my thought.

I agree with your thought. Men are not what they used to be, I guess.

I have had issues with skirts, mainly because they felt uncomfortable for sitting down. And I used to hate dressing too female as I used to put it. Kinda tomboyish. Yeah, I've improved. It's sexy.

Mentally_Challenged
04-04-2006, 03:01 PM
I'm not a fan of skirts... I occasionaly wear them in the summer. But I seriously hate showing my legs..they're kinda icky. And chubby.

As for shoes...I just own trainers. I've got one pair of 'cute' (as such) shoes, but they're green, i.e, don't got with much. I just feel more comfortable in skate shoes. It's not like I try and be a boy though.. I'm not a fan of the baggy trousers, chains and all that shizz. A pair of decent jeans and a nice t-shirt will do me fantastically. Is that a word? Hell, if it wasn't, it is now.

And about the skirts; None of mine come above my knees. Makes me sound like some old woman, but it's true. And I haven't worn a skirt since I was nine...Although I did see a nice one only the other day. Shock, horror!

the_GoDdEsS
04-04-2006, 03:02 PM
Legs are sexy. I like looking at legs too! Hot legs.

HeadAroundU
04-04-2006, 03:30 PM
Sexy legs = long legs.

calichix
04-07-2006, 05:04 PM

I think putting a rad ensemble together displays personality more than not being fancy a'tall.

It doesn't even have to be fancy. Summer dresses are the shhhhht. I'm wearing a summer dress and ankle boots right now like Blossom. yadada?

jeans skirts are a no-go. monsterously 80s cut-off jean shorts are pretty banchin.

Sunny
04-07-2006, 05:24 PM
I don't really like dresses unless they're really pretty cocktail ones.. or beach dresses.

i don't dress in a very feminine way, i don't think. at least not typically so. i usually wear pants and flat shoes >_> i do love dressing up in skirts and heels.. but for some reason my everyday uniform is cute at best. not sexy or feminine, really. beh.
i get uncomfortable when i'm wearing a skirt and heels because some douche always feels the need to make a comment, and that makes me regret wearing the stuff in the first place.

eff.

JohnnyNemesis
04-07-2006, 05:28 PM
i get uncomfortable when i'm wearing a skirt and heels because some douche always feels the need to make a comment

Pfft, idiots. More guys need to just keep their mouths shut and look up hot gals' skirts.

Kaz The Random
04-07-2006, 05:28 PM
Im not a girly girl either. Don't own a dress, or heels. I hate being taller than I already am, plus I can't walk in the damn things. It does make me feel good wearing some feminine things, but don't really think about it most of the time. If its clean I wear it.

calichix
04-07-2006, 05:41 PM
I used to get offended by pervos but once I walked by a bunch of construction workers (already pissed off at them for being pervs) and no one cat called and I says, "What's up with that?" so I walked by again. coool.

"you don't know what you got till it's gone" by cinderella rang through the air.

some people have perv-passes. like construction workers. some people don't. like east indians.

Sunny
04-07-2006, 05:50 PM
true. dude, you can't get offended by construction workers. being a leering perv is like.. a job requirement. or so it seems.

i tend to get less offended by pervos of the humpable variety, which probably makes me a bad person, but whatever. a cute perv is much better than a nasty perv. they are quite rare though.

calichix
04-07-2006, 06:12 PM
I love cute pervs! especially in nyc cause you've got babely construction workers, firemen, and all those screwballs on the statin island ferry. it's like a live-action working man burlesque calendar.

even unattractive working man pervs are adorable.