Andy
04-03-2006, 02:17 PM
Run Tooooo The Hilllllsssssss
*bum Buda-bum, bum buda-bum Bummmm*
Run Foooorrrrr Youuuurrrrrr Liiiiiii-i-iiiiiife
*buda-buda-buda-buda-buda-buda-buda*

Cejus
04-03-2006, 02:21 PM
I am not a number, I am a freeeee maaaaan! mmwahahahahaha!

I wish I had gone to the concert they gave here 2 years ago :( But, they don't have a new album, do they? It's always better to watch them playing live when they don't have recently released any album: that way, they play more old songs heh heh. Have fun!

Lars
04-03-2006, 02:56 PM
I've been in Battery Studios.

coke_a_holic
04-03-2006, 03:21 PM
Believe it or not, that's my 6 year old sister's favorite song. I like to pretend it's because she's fucking metal, but in reality, it's because she's been playing SSX: On Tour for a long time.

SaiKYoU
04-03-2006, 03:59 PM
better they play old song! Wasted Years is so damn good!

Soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo understaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand
Donít waste your time always Searching for those wasted yeeeeeeeeeeeeears!

TheUnholyNightbringer
04-03-2006, 08:30 PM
I am not a number, I am a freeeee maaaaan! mmwahahahahaha!

I wish I had gone to the concert they gave here 2 years ago :( But, they don't have a new album, do they? It's always better to watch them playing live when they don't have recently released any album: that way, they play more old songs heh heh. Have fun!

They've finished writing the new album and should release it sometime this year. The concert isn't until December, but it's nearly sold out already. Wtf?

SaikYou, well done for quoting a genuinly good Maiden song, and not Run to the Hills. *glares at Andy* come to think of it I'm not sure if they played Wasted Years on the Dance of Death tour (I was there!). I don't think they did.

T-6005
04-03-2006, 08:38 PM
I had to listen to see if it was actually the drum beat you said.

Close enough.

Andy
04-04-2006, 02:42 AM
I had to listen to see if it was actually the drum beat you said.

Close enough.
I haven't heard it for ages, I'm pretty certain I got the "bum buda bum, bum buda bum bummm" bit right. I think the "buda buda buda" bit was too short though.

*glares at Andy*
*camp wave back* coo-eee!

What an insane post.

offspringrammsteinfan
04-04-2006, 03:58 AM
And Trivium are supporting.

Show me love, bitches.

Iron maiden is one of the worst bands ever, but I hope u have a nice time.

Mannen som blev en gris
04-04-2006, 10:17 AM
Ooooooooooooold. I got my tickets 28/2 (er, at least that's what it said on the website).

They've finished writing the new album and should release it sometime this year. The concert isn't until December, but it's nearly sold out already. Wtf?
Wtf? They're more popular here than in England? All three shows here sold out in 1-2 hours, that's why they decided to do a fourth (that's the one I got tickets to. really bad ones, but who cares)

edit: oh, and by the way, I'm gonna get tickets to Blind Guardian in September too. I just have to get another album by them first, you know, so I'll be sure they're worth seeing.

TheUnholyNightbringer
04-04-2006, 10:56 AM
Ooooooooooooold. I got my tickets 28/2 (er, at least that's what it said on the website).

Congratulations.

Andy
04-04-2006, 10:58 AM
OFF TOPIC:

What the hell does "Mannen som blev en gris" mean?

ON TOPIC:
I'm not suprised Maiden seem more popular in Sweden/whatever. I've only met three Maiden fans in my life. It seems they're uncool to like or something in the UK.

Mannen som blev en gris
04-04-2006, 11:02 AM
Congratulations.
Thank you. It's the first time I'm seeing a band live which isn't Offspring. And I was just surprised you didn't get yours earlier (or maybe they were released later in the UK).

Andy: The man who became a pig. It's from an album (which I haven't even heard, but the artist's OK and I liked the name).

killer_queen
04-04-2006, 11:57 AM
It's a great thing that I totally hate rock/metal concerts or I would be extremely jealous right now. So I'm not going to whine about how lucky you are and how unlucky I am. Just, I hope you have a really good time and too much fun. Also be aware of that I want all the details after the show.

offspringrammsteinfan
04-05-2006, 04:07 AM
edit: oh, and by the way, I'm gonna get tickets to Blind Guardian in September too. I just have to get another album by them first, you know, so I'll be sure they're worth seeing.

i'm going to see them the 5th of next month :cool:

mrconeman
04-05-2006, 04:29 AM
Got my ticket for the Dublin gig :D
Really cant wait, missed them the last 2 times and was helluva pissed off.
I hear the new album is still in the recording stages, and it wont be out till september though.