PDA

View Full Version : Cancelled Shows!

Retard
04-03-2006, 02:25 PM
i was fucking stoked to see Leftover Crack this week, saturday night i go on their site, the Cambrige show is canceled due to being banned from playing anywhere in the city of Cambrige.

FUCK THE FUCKING PIECES OF SHIT!!!!!!

sorry i had to get that out.

has anyone else ever been really excited to go to a show but then found out it was canceled? i know it happens alot. just wanted to know if there were others out there feeling my pain. :(

Andy
04-03-2006, 02:27 PM
If your Cambrige is anything like our Cambridge it'll be because the place is full of fags.

JohnnyNemesis
04-03-2006, 02:52 PM
I'm just editing the title to be clearer.

Retard
04-04-2006, 01:39 PM
My cambrige is the home to Harvard, so yeah it probably is. but i wouldnt call them fags i'd call them annoying dooshbags because calling someone a fag is really fucking stupid, and it makes you look homophobic.

I'm not trying to start a fight please dont take that as an insult. :o

Lars
04-04-2006, 02:11 PM
The Evens gig on Friday might be cancelled. Stupid vegans and their food poisoning. My weeks going great! What birthday presents I get.

bouncingcoles
04-05-2006, 05:46 PM
i was fucking stoked to see Leftover Crack this week, saturday night i go on their site, the Cambrige show is canceled due to being banned from playing anywhere in the city of Cambrige.

FUCK THE FUCKING PIECES OF SHIT!!!!!!

sorry i had to get that out.

has anyone else ever been really excited to go to a show but then found out it was canceled? i know it happens alot. just wanted to know if there were others out there feeling my pain. :(

hey im from hull. i live near you. i thought i was the only person in new england that goes on these forums. but i guess i was wrong. ya my friend was gonna go to that show.

JohnnyNemesis
04-05-2006, 05:47 PM
One of my best friends is from Hull. And, although Hull is tiny, New England is pretty huge, so of course you're not the only one posting from there.

Retard
04-06-2006, 12:53 PM
Hull is where Nantasket Beach is right? hahahaha i know nothing about the surrounding towns really cept Hingham weymouth and Holbrook. cuz its either braintree or Boston with me. :)

el_monkey
04-06-2006, 01:02 PM
in september I am going to a Disturbed concert that actually was announced for november 2005 !! it was cancelled 2 times and I really hope that they play this time