PDA

View Full Version : Americans Right-Wingers Speak Out on Canada

HornyPope
12-11-2004, 02:05 PM
I liked this video:

http://www.hugi.is/hahradi/bigboxes.php?box_id=51208&f_id=1211 (quicktime required)

Interviews from Ann Coulter and Tucker. Heard a lot about these folks but never got a chance to hear them to the fullest. Well this one is funny.

Not Ozymandias
12-11-2004, 02:18 PM
Doesn't work. Typically Canadian link...

HornyPope
12-11-2004, 02:33 PM
Download quicktime.

http://www.apple.com/quicktime/download/standalone/

Mota Boy
12-11-2004, 03:35 PM
I think that Al Franken is a bit of a loudmouth, but if there's one thing I think that he's got down, it's that there's something wrong with Anne Coulter. I can't pinpoint her psychosis exactly, but there is certainly something very wrong with that woman. Maybe she had an abusive Democrat father, I'm not sure.

I also wonder if she includes blacks riding the underground railroad as among the worst American's to escape to Canada.

wheelchairman
12-11-2004, 03:51 PM
oh I'm sure she does. Ann Coulter is a real piece of work.

Any of you see when Jon Stewart from the Daily Show owns that bow-tie guy from CNN? It was great.

The Cheshire Cat
12-11-2004, 11:00 PM
I saw the Jon Stewart appearance on Crossfire. It was hilarious, he just spent the entire time saying what a horrible show Crossfire is.

I've seen that clip before. That woman is insane and Tucker Carlson is talking out of his ass, as usual. That's all I have to say about the subject.

Sexy Panda
12-12-2004, 04:35 AM
Ann Coulter is a fuckwit. And that's all I'll say on the subject.

sKratch
12-12-2004, 02:46 PM
I'm praying that that stuff was out of context somehow, because it really made me sad. How does garbage like that get on TV?

The Cheshire Cat
12-12-2004, 02:59 PM
I don't think it's out of context. That's the kind of stuff she usually says.

Italia311
12-12-2004, 09:27 PM
I've never even heard of those 2 people talking on those shows. It's almost as if a 6 year old told those people what to say..lol

SicN Twisted
12-12-2004, 11:33 PM
Whenever Betty asks why leftists discredit the right as stupid, I feel like bringing up Ann Coulter.

Betty
12-13-2004, 08:55 AM
My friend has a book by her, I tried skimming a few pages but did not particularly enjoy it. Seemed a bit too trying-really-hard-but-not-working, I guess.

nieh
01-07-2005, 12:34 PM
This video makes me want to apologize to the whole world. I never wanted to put anything on sorryeverybody.com, but damn....I kind of do now.

It's scarily reminiscent (sp) of that scene in the South Park movie where Kyle's mom was on the news talking to the Prime Minister of Canada.

JohnnyNemesis
01-07-2005, 12:42 PM
That video was...how to put this...both infuriating and hilarious.

Ann Coulter is such a wacko that it scares me that she's even taken seriously anywhere at anytime. Remember that classic argument of hers where she attempted to make a legit argument that all liberals in America should be tried for treason? Man, that was a knee-slapper.

The less said about Tucker Carlson, the better.

Tired_Of_You
01-13-2005, 01:43 PM
It's the first time I hear about Ann Coulter I think...I can't believe someone can be that stupid. The same for the guy. It was funny to see their stupidity, though.

How does garbage like that get on TV?

I'm wondering the same.