PDA

View Full Version : kissing

Pages : [1] 2

Jalle
04-04-2006, 07:03 AM
so guys! i dont know why i write this thread but...mh...i'm a bit curious! ^^

so..when did you get your first kiss and was it with your boy/girl friend or with a person you didn't know?

i get it with 15 ( i know - very very late) from a boy i didn't knew so really!

ahh...this thread is rubbish...but...you can write your post if you want to :p :) ;)

Tizzalicious
04-04-2006, 07:04 AM
I was 14, it was my first boyfriend, and there was way too much drool involved. Urgh.

wheelchairman
04-04-2006, 07:09 AM
I was 11, and I spat everywhere because I hated her.
no not true.

I feel like I waited relatively long, my first passionate kiss was when I was 16. It was with my ex-girlfriend (at the time she was my girlfriend of course.)

Jalle
04-04-2006, 07:16 AM
would you feel shit when you know you have kissed the "wannabe-lover-3years ago" of your best friend?

everyone asks me that...but should i be? i dont know...and she's not angry..i dont understand the others :confused:

Tizzalicious
04-04-2006, 07:19 AM
would you feel shit when you know you have kissed the "wannabe-lover-3years ago" of your best friend?

everyone asks me that...but should i be? i dont know...and she's not angry..i dont understand the others :confused:

Eh, you kissed him when she wanted him, or 3 years later?

Eitherway, if she doesn't mind, I don't see the problem.

One of my friends kissed a guy I loved for ages right next to me (in my room), that didn't make me too happy.

ninthlayer
04-04-2006, 07:20 AM
My first kiss was with Per.

Rag Doll
04-04-2006, 07:33 AM
I was around 12 (first real kiss). He was one of my best friends. It wasn't anything too special, but it wasn't horrible or gross.

killer_queen
04-04-2006, 07:35 AM
Let me remember my first kiss.. Hmm, I guess it never happened. I don't know, nobody seemed kissable to me (except Izie, but it must be her lips) since now. And the ones who tried to kiss me got hurtful slaps on their faces as reaction. Also I've never had a real boyfriend. That might be reason too.

Anyway, kissing someone you don't know doesn't sound disturbing to me. That's all.

wheelchairman
04-04-2006, 07:36 AM
My first kiss was with Per.
You should've used the .gif. .(

Tizzalicious
04-04-2006, 07:41 AM
Let me remember my first kiss.. Hmm, I guess it never happened. I don't know, nobody seemed kissable to me (except Izie, but it must be her lips) since now. And the ones who tried to kiss me got hurtful slaps on their faces as reaction. Also I've never had a real boyfriend. That might be reason too.

Anyway, kissing someone you don't know doesn't sound disturbing to me. That's all.

Iz is very kissable, unless she wears lipstick.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v220/wheelchairman/tizzlips.jpg

Izie
04-04-2006, 07:45 AM
That's a very bad screenshot, Tizz my dear :p

We all know lipstick looks unbelievably amazing on me. I'd provide pictoral evidence but I don't have any pics on this comp and my photobucket doesn't have any good lipstick ones :(

Edit: Good thing I keep things in my photobucket... Very same night ;)

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v334/Izacam1/sex.jpg

On topic, I don't kiss people because it'd ruin my lipstick.

TheUnholyNightbringer
04-04-2006, 07:46 AM
My first "kiss" was when I was 11 or so. My first proper kiss.. I dunno, I was about 15 I think.

ruroken
04-04-2006, 07:49 AM
I was like... 6... I think. Sometime in elementary school.

EDIT: Around 2nd or 3rd grade.

TheUnholyNightbringer
04-04-2006, 07:49 AM
Ruroken's a whore.

ruroken
04-04-2006, 07:50 AM
Shit dude, that was fast. haha

Correction, I was a whore. Partly the reason I am so shy now... because I dun wanna do some of the other things I used to... *looks away*

TheUnholyNightbringer
04-04-2006, 07:50 AM
Oooh, juicy material.

*draws chair closer*

Tizzalicious
04-04-2006, 07:53 AM

We all know lipstick looks unbelievably amazing on me. I'd provide pictoral evidence but I don't have any pics on this comp and my photobucket doesn't have any good lipstick ones :(

You lie.

And I wasn't trying to prove that you don't LOOK kissable when wearing lipstick, but that it's jst not a smart thing to do when you do.

ruroken
04-04-2006, 07:53 AM
Haha okay, okay, but only because I am an attention whore.

I used to... er... how should I put this? I was "grabby" way back when... I used to... hmm... yes... touch... and... yeah... you get it by now, right?

TheUnholyNightbringer
04-04-2006, 07:54 AM
You sexually harassed women? I thought you meant you were a stud, not Grabby McGee.

ruroken
04-04-2006, 07:55 AM
You sexually harassed women? I thought you meant you were a stud, not Grabby McGee.
Yes. Well... not really women. But my friends... and that's why they left.
*traumatized*
haha I am so going to be screwed for saying this on a public forum... but oh well.

Well... I guess that depends on your view. I think of it as "grabby", but I really was only this way with the two that I kissed.

TheUnholyNightbringer
04-04-2006, 07:56 AM
So hang on, you groped your friends SO much that they actually stopped being friends with you???

ruroken
04-04-2006, 07:57 AM
No, their parents made them move away. They would have stayed, but their parents didn't like that kind of contact I guess.
In fact one of my best friends moved away because his parents thought I was a bad influence... and I probably was haha

wheelchairman
04-04-2006, 07:58 AM
Lolz quote before he edits! Dave you are a genius for getting him to talk!

Haha okay, okay, but only because I am an attention whore.

I used to... er... how should I put this? I was "grabby" way back when... I used to... hmm... yes... touch... and... yeah... you get it by now, right?

Yes. Well... not really women. But my friends... and that's why they left.
*traumatized*
haha I am so going to be screwed for saying this on a public forum... but oh well.

Well... I guess that depends on your view. I think of it as "grabby", but I really was only this way with the two that I kissed.

No, their parents made them move away. They would have stayed, but their parents didn't like that kind of contact I guess.
In fact one of my best friends moved away because his parents thought I was a bad influence... and I probably was haha

killer_queen
04-04-2006, 07:58 AM
It must be disgusting to kiss a woman with lip gloss on her lips unless the lip gloss isn't one of those fruit tasty ones. Others have bad tastes and smells.
But yeah, we're talking abour Izie. I don't think it would be a problem for anyone.

Izie
04-04-2006, 07:59 AM
You lie.

And I wasn't trying to prove that you don't LOOK kissable when wearing lipstick, but that it's jst not a smart thing to do when you do.

I don't kiss people when I wear lipstick. Unless I'm deliberately trying to make them look funny :p Or if I'm drunk. I suppose on your pic, the latter was the case. You always get me drunk and have your way with me, damn dutchie :(

Tizzalicious
I don't kiss people when I wear lipstick. Unless I'm deliberately trying to make them look funny :p Or if I'm drunk. I suppose on your pic, the latter was the case. You always get me drunk and have your way with me, damn dutchie :(

Like you mind ;)

TheUnholyNightbringer
Lolz quote before he edits! Dave you are a genius for getting him to talk!

Oh this is beyond win.

ruroken
04-04-2006, 08:01 AM
I don't really mind, because that stuff is over now, so it'll just be more for you guys' entertainment.

And it definitely makes this thread worth reading.

Izie
04-04-2006, 08:02 AM
It must be disgusting to kiss a woman with lip gloss on her lips unless the lip gloss isn't one of those fruit tasty ones. Others have bad tastes and smells.

Diorkiss has an amazing smell, depending on which colour you get. And I have some orange-scented/flavoured lipgloss/lipbalm that I always eat off my lips :( Waste of money, that is :(

Like you mind ;)

Never said I did ;p

Rag Doll
04-04-2006, 08:03 AM
Diorkiss has an amazing smell, depending on which colour you get.

yes, i have to agree with this. it's awesome.

wheelchairman
04-04-2006, 08:04 AM
So you were grabby with boys?

ruroken
04-04-2006, 08:05 AM
No, his mom just thought I was a bad influence. I never touched him.

Izie
04-04-2006, 08:07 AM
yes, i have to agree with this. it's awesome.

I have the praline one. I wish it was sweet, I'd eat it.

Then again, it's too expensive to be eaten, so I figure it's better this way.

wheelchairman
04-04-2006, 08:09 AM

It is disgusting. I hate it.

notoriousdoc
04-04-2006, 08:15 AM
Kiss, about 6 months ago. "Kiss" about 2 months ago. It wasn't great and didn't mean anything. She almost choked me.

TheUnholyNightbringer
04-04-2006, 08:21 AM
It is disgusting. I hate it.

Agreed. I had a girlfriend not long back who used to wear very sticky lip gloss. It was like kissing a Pritt Stick.

Duskygrin
04-04-2006, 09:07 AM
I'm sorry about that choking, notdoc.

Ah kisses... ah memories... My first kiss must have been when I was... somewhere around 12 or 13 years old, with a guy whom I hated at heart (felt used by him). Screwed up all my kisses since.

Ah girls, make your first experience a great one, not a shitty one.

Andy
04-04-2006, 09:10 AM
My first typical childish kiss was amongst the coats in the cloak room at primary school... Year 4 i think.

My first *proper* kiss was...I think I was 15. Yes, 15.

BREAK
04-04-2006, 10:29 AM
I'm a bigger loser than anybody, I didn't have my first kiss until I was 18, and it was with a fat 14 year-old girl with spikey orange hair and I was drunk AND I'd been crying.

C'mon, just try to top that.

notoriousdoc
04-04-2006, 10:41 AM
Depends if anyone did it with a girl with a moustache. That has to be worse.

pretty_fly_white_guy858
04-04-2006, 11:26 AM
My first kiss, like third grade. And my first proper kiss was about...uhhhh 2 months ago. Give or take.

Vera
04-04-2006, 11:43 AM
I'm a bigger loser than anybody, I didn't have my first kiss until I was 18, and it was with a fat 14 year-old girl with spikey orange hair and I was drunk AND I'd been crying.

C'mon, just try to top that.
.....Holy crap.

I've never been kissed in that gay Drew Barrymore way of kissing someone I really care about or love or even like romantically.

So, like, I've kissed plenty but gotten the kind of kiss that counts in my opinion.

T-6005
04-04-2006, 12:01 PM
It was actually within the last 3 years. I waited an extremely long time (or maybe it just feels like that). It ended up being with the girl I wanted at the time, though, so it was worth it. I believe I was 16.

Betty
04-04-2006, 12:04 PM
Ummm... 16 with some guy that I met at a show. Somehow he tracked me down via friends of friends of friends and called me up a week later to hang out. I think he just wanted to get in my pants. Even being inexperienced myself, I don't think he was a very good kisser.

T-6005
04-04-2006, 12:08 PM
God, there's nothing quite so aggravating as a bad kisser. It could be simply that people don't mix, but if it's bad kissing to me, then it's bad fucking kissing. And it's just horrible.

Betty
04-04-2006, 12:43 PM
Ugh. I think I've had too much experience with bad kissers recently. And it's not even like they were 15 year olds or anything. Some of it is personal preference, but I've had the two extremes of oh-my-god-super-incredibly-fast-forceful-tongue-action and no-tongue-action-whatsoever which were both pretty unenjoyable. Most romantic recent kiss was to a cute boy I had just met that night at the bar and we were both pretty wasted (sounds romantic already eh?) and walking back from downtown and there's this bridge overlooking the river that's pretty scenic, so he stopped and pushed me up against the railing and kissed me. And he didn't suck at it.

wheelchairman
04-04-2006, 01:06 PM
Surprise kisses are definitely the best kind of kisses.

Preocupado
04-04-2006, 01:50 PM
No idea how old i was, no idea (between 15-17). But it wasant that good, i didn't like the girl.

Jalle
04-04-2006, 04:00 PM
did you know that the average age is about 14,2 years?

oh guys..we are very very late xD

skiddles824
04-04-2006, 04:17 PM
my first kiss waz in 4 grade

ruroken
04-04-2006, 04:46 PM
Why did Per quote me? Its not like I'm going to delete it. I haven't deleted anything else that I've said that you can laugh at, and that stuff is much more embarressing than the things I said in here.

Rag Doll
04-04-2006, 05:33 PM

I totally completely agree.

0r4ng3
04-04-2006, 05:41 PM
Good thing there are threads like this to remind me how pathetic and socially inept I am.

All About Eve
04-04-2006, 05:43 PM
Good thing there are threads like this to remind me how pathetic and socially inept I am.

I completely agree. What would we do without them?

nieh
I was 16 and was with my gf at the time. Yay.

Nineteen Seventy Nine
I was twelve and it was with my girlfriend. It started out as a game... then it just became normal.

TheUnholyNightbringer
04-04-2006, 05:47 PM

As long as it's appropriate. You know, as long as you don't have a mouthful of crisps at the time.

T-6005
04-04-2006, 05:56 PM
They're nice, no doubt, but the "Let's have sex right right right now" kisses are better, I think.

barangatang
04-04-2006, 06:30 PM

Especially one that your mom reads.

coke_a_holic
04-04-2006, 06:36 PM
My first kiss... Ah, I remember it well. I was 14, and it was a suprise kiss for me. I was in the middle of a conversation with her at the time. To put it bluntly, I missed. This was partly due to the fact that I had no idea what I was doing, but I like to pretend it's because I was speaking and all of a sudden I couldn't breathe.

ruroken
04-04-2006, 08:50 PM
Especially one that your mom reads.
My mom already knows.

T-6005
04-04-2006, 09:03 PM
I have been kissed twice, last year. I didn't feel anything. I barely even felt his lips on mine. It kinda sucked, so I've been saying I haven't had my first kiss yet.
Tongue is the first kiss.

Otherwise my parents would count. And that just seems completely unfair. Not to mention seriously disgusting.

EDIT - And you must have crazy standards, kid. How have you not been kissed yet?

T-6005
04-04-2006, 09:08 PM
eeeeew wtf you kiss your parents on the lips? *shivers* that's just.. eurgh.

EDIT: I've never been asked out, besides that one guy last year. And he was bisexual. I had 2 boyfriends in 6th grade but they lasted less than a week because someone dared them to ask me out.
A - Bisexual means nothing, honey. It probably just means he's gay and won't admit it, at your age.

B - Whatever, I'm not from where you're from. We might do things a bit differently - and there's nothing wrong with kissing people on the lips, as far as I'm concerned. Ever.

C - I'm surprised you haven't had more boyfriends, I'll admit. I'm sure I'm only echoing the feelings of some of the better board members (and the rest are too obssessive/perverted to admit it)

Betty
04-04-2006, 09:27 PM
Sloppy kisses from the folks, aunts, uncles, grandparents, long-lost relatives, family friends? Check and check. I'd say it's cause my dad's side of the family is french, but that wouldn't explain the rest of them, soooo... that's how my family works anyway. Sharin' the lovin'. I've never thought it was gross or unusual.

And, regarding Adriann, just think about it for a sec. Think of the 14/15 year old boys you know and think how many of them would actually appreciate this beautiful young lady's intellect at this point? Probably not that many. Particularly if she's more shy/reserved in person, which is quite possibly the case. The boys will be all over her in due time.

T-6005
04-04-2006, 09:29 PM
Michelle is saying to date older guys, by the way. She's just trying to pretend that she's not really saying it.

Betty
04-04-2006, 09:44 PM
Oh I am, am I?

Good point though. That's what I did. But only when I was 16. Before that I was too ugly. Still pretty ugly at 16 actually, but slightly improved. He was 21 and a loser and a drug addict, but nice. We hung out in his basement, fooled around, listened to music, and drank rum and cokes. And he played guitar for me. I don't know if that would be the best route to follow.

bd007h
04-04-2006, 10:16 PM
I was 17. That girl only lasted a week though.

Tizzalicious
04-04-2006, 10:30 PM
You people clearly don't know what surprise kisses are :(

How how about per sticking his tongue in your mouth, forcing your teeth to go apart, while you are chewing pizza and he just had jalepenos, milk AND ham (3 things I can't stand)?

Do they still sound good?

.:SMASH:.
04-05-2006, 02:45 AM
may last year. age:14. twas alright. kissing was overated at the time but now it's excellent!

Jalle
04-05-2006, 02:48 AM
was anyone drunked of you?

.:SMASH:.
04-05-2006, 02:50 AM
was anyone drunked of you?
parden me?

Paint_It_Black
04-05-2006, 02:54 AM
I was 17, almost 18.

Fuck off, I'm shy.

notoriousdoc
04-05-2006, 03:09 AM
Nobody's judging

WebDudette
04-05-2006, 03:17 AM
Yet to have a kiss that ment/means anything.

Vera
04-05-2006, 03:51 AM
How how about per sticking his tongue in your mouth, forcing your teeth to go apart, while you are chewing pizza and he just had jalepenos, milk AND ham (3 things I can't stand)?

Tizz, that is either LOVE or divorce in the making.

Tizzalicious
04-05-2006, 03:53 AM
Tizz, that is either LOVE or divorce in the making.

I know, I haven't quite figured it out yet.

ninthlayer
04-05-2006, 04:31 AM
Since it seems that we're allowed to be totally vaginated in this thread I'll go with it.

Per's right about the surprise kisses being the best, but I get the best surprise ones. And by that I mean I get woken up by being kissed on days that I don't even expect to see Lindsey (of course, after the initial kiss I always run to the bathroom and brush my teeth as not doing so would be inconsiderate). Keep in mind the fact that I'm fucking vile when I wake up in the morning (hella scruff, greasy hair, morning breath, etcetera).

I'd like to see any of you ma'fuckas top that.

wheelchairman
04-05-2006, 05:01 AM
You people clearly don't know what surprise kisses are :(

Do they still sound good?
You forgot the most important part, where I act like it's the most cutest thing in the world.

So no Ninth, you are the only vagina in this thread. :(

JoY
04-05-2006, 05:02 AM
I was fourteen. it felt awesome; he was handsome, adorable & we met each other in the most perfect way possible.. everything was just great about it. except the fact it was at a summercamp in England & he was from Israel. then I didn't kiss with anyone till I was 15 & drunk at a party. I don't even know that guy's name. my history with guys is just stupid.

Jalle
04-05-2006, 06:35 AM
and how old are you now??

did you ever had contact to the boy from israel again??

ruroken
04-05-2006, 07:35 AM
Nobody's judging
I disagree.

Andy
04-05-2006, 07:37 AM
I'm judging.

TheUnholyNightbringer
04-05-2006, 07:38 AM
I disagree.

YOU'RE judging in this thread?

ruroken
04-05-2006, 07:38 AM
YOU'RE judging in this thread?
No, people are judging me

JoY
04-05-2006, 12:41 PM
and how old are you now??

did you ever had contact to the boy from israel again??
I'm 21 now.

he had a freaking gorgeous face. as soon as I came home from England I was sure I knew it so well, I could draw it. with those amazing eyes... well anyway, I couldn't. I couldn't draw his face if my life depended on it. & I remember my heart was broken over the fact that I couldn't, because I didn't want to forget him & the way he looked at me.

I never had contact with him again, no. so much for sweet vacation-love. apparently it was destined to last a week.

kamikaze
04-05-2006, 12:55 PM
My first kiss, eh? I was 13 & he was 12. It was in his room. My best friend and her sort-of-boyfriend were on the other side of his door listening to us. I wanted to kiss him, but I didn't. So he kissed me. And it was disgusting. But I pretended that I liked it because I wanted to be cool. It wasn't with tongue, though.

My first one with tongue was also disgusting. I was 13 (whore! - ha) & this guy was 14 or 15. We were in my grandparents' basement. We were watching The Nightmare Before Christmas & he asked to kiss me. I said okay. I'm pretty sure he attempted to bite my lips off. Again, disgusting.

JoY
04-05-2006, 01:08 PM
my first kiss on the lips I got when I was.. 7? 8? from my 'boyfriend'. you may laugh, but we 'dated' for over a year & were fuckingly cute together. everyone wanted to see us kiss & chased us & we ran & hid in every corner we saw to secretly kiss each other on the lips. pff, kids. *smiles*

my first real long kiss with tongue (the one when I was 15 & drunk at a party) was like my first cigarette; seems wrong, but feels so right. *grins* that night, I floated home. I didn't know his name, not one single thing about him, he probably was mighty fucking ugly & incredibly drunk, but I floated home on pink clouds with happy things on my mind. what a great fucking kiss..

god, I must've been so incredibly wasted. I think he had red hair. something I rarely appreciate on guys.

Jalle
04-05-2006, 02:53 PM
yeah...its nearly the same with me!

with 5-6 i had a real cute boyfriend and he's cute yet...but we went different ways when we were 9 or something...we were best friends...and stuff like that..you know...childrenslove :D

no i dont know...and my first kiss was when i was 15 and drunked at a party..

great :mad:

wheelchairman
04-05-2006, 02:55 PM
yeah...its nearly the same with me!

with 5-6 i had a real cute boyfriend and he's cute yet...but we went different ways when we were 9 or something...we were best friends...and stuff like that..you know...childrenslove :D

no i dont know...and my first kiss was when i was 15 and drunked at a party..

great :mad:
WHY THE FUCK DO YOU SOUND LIKE YOU ARE TWO PEOPLE?

Jalle
04-05-2006, 03:06 PM
I DONT KNOW...I THINK ITS BECAUSE OF MY TERRIBLE ENGLISH :-D and i dont know how to say what i want to say...but i want to say it..so its like that ;D

wheelchairman
04-05-2006, 03:14 PM
oh shit I'm sorry. I didn't see that you were from Germany. I thought you were from England (the British are VERY bad at English.) I didn't know it was your second language. My apologies, you are pretty good at English.

Jalle
04-05-2006, 03:23 PM
oh shit I'm sorry. I didn't see that you were from Germany. I thought you were from England (the British are VERY bad at English.) I didn't know it was your second language. My apologies, you are pretty good at English.

yeeeeah :D :D of course i am! hahahahahhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahaha

good joke

no...why are the british bad in english! i like it more/better ( :confused: ) than american english! british is so... mh so ...royal? ;)

wheelchairman
04-05-2006, 03:26 PM
Because the British use SMS-text messaging much more than Americans do. So written British English, often appears :

"mor lik dis, n it l00ks rely stoopid."

As opposed to writing like a normal, sane human being.

Duskygrin
04-05-2006, 08:09 PM
I don't know, I like british english.

Jalle
04-06-2006, 08:44 AM
i just thought its the opposite..! that americans are speakuing in that kind of english..with the..."shorter" ways (often they aren't shorter...its ... silly -.- )

Andy
04-06-2006, 08:46 AM
I proudly use proper English in text messages. I'm the only person on my phone who does so, but I'm close to converting a couple. I also convinced quite a few people to stop using "msn speak". I'm so proud of myself sometimes.

Camilamazed
04-06-2006, 09:08 AM
I was 13 and it was with my boyfriend. Now I wonder who was the second haha..... How funny life can be.

WebDudette
04-06-2006, 09:15 AM
Although alot of Americans I know do use the "txt" speak while text messaging they tend to type proper anywere else were as most English people I chat with don't.

Except for a few kis who use things like "u" "y" "sry" and things like that while typing essays for English.

Jalle
04-06-2006, 09:20 AM
i think it sucks..and you are doing it automaticly...e.g. sometimes i say: cu or stuff like that..and i dont wanna do that!

i think i keep at "tschöö" it's the best :D

notoriousdoc
04-06-2006, 09:24 AM
No, people are judging me
You did talk about fondling other children while we were quietly amusing ourselves with kissing.

Jalle
04-06-2006, 09:28 AM
it's a soo cute thread :)

notoriousdoc
04-06-2006, 09:32 AM
Oh yeah, cool thread *thumbs up*

Jalle
04-06-2006, 09:34 AM
i dont know...but...i thought i was sooo late and i just wanted to know when the other had their "first time" :D

so........this whole forum is perfect..you can write nearly anything you want to

notoriousdoc
04-06-2006, 09:37 AM
There's some nice people on here... mostly.

Jalle
04-06-2006, 09:39 AM
i dont know sooo much...because i'm new..but i'm trying to find some new people...and i have..! but there are many who are " :mad: " the most time.. -.-

and thats unfriendly -.-

notoriousdoc
04-06-2006, 09:54 AM
I'll be friendly, or at least try to be. :P

Jalle
04-06-2006, 10:00 AM
haha me too!

how old are you?

notoriousdoc
04-06-2006, 10:53 AM
Folklore says I'm twelve, I say I'm thirteen.

You?

Jalle
04-06-2006, 11:13 AM
i'm 15...and everyone says that :p

..i hope...:D

notoriousdoc
04-06-2006, 11:15 AM
Can I add you on MSN?

Jalle
04-06-2006, 11:19 AM
yeah of course!!

Retard
04-06-2006, 12:11 PM
My first kiss was about 3 weeks ago. it was with the coolest girl i've ever met.

i went to the March 18 Dropkick Murphys show this year, and i';m at the bar with my friend ryan, this really beautiful girl comes up and starts talkin to us. she says that she's from Chicago and she came all the way here but then her friends didnt want to go to the show so she goes by herself. we chatted for a few more minutes and then she went somewhere else. Then during the Explosions' set she grabbs me and just goes YEAH!!! and walks away i was kinda confused about that but eh. then probably about half hour or so into the murhpys set i find her or she finds me i dont know which one it was, she puts her arm around me then for the rest of the show we were basically inseprable. Right after "kiss Me i'm shitfaced" she starts giving me these litte pecks on the cheek, and we're talkin about how the shows been the best weve both seen, i say something like yeah and u came all the way from Chicago. and she pecks me again. i was like haha this is kinda fun. then she looks at me and goes, come on give me one, so i go for her cheek like she was doing i get like part of my lips on her cheek and she turns and just starts kissing me full on. we stopped, i tell her that was my first, she smiles and then does it again. we stop she goes i gotta go, i'm too fucking shocked to do anything so i say ok..... then she kisses me on the cheek again and leaves.

so now i'm fucking lonely and i wanna meet this girl again. so if theres anyone on this board who lives in Chicago or surrounding area and knows a girl who went to the murphys show this year, tell her i wanna see her again. i think her name was Heather.

thanks.

Paint_It_Black
04-06-2006, 12:15 PM
He fell in love with the girl at the rock show.

notoriousdoc
04-06-2006, 12:22 PM
My first kiss was about 3 weeks ago. it was with the coolest girl i've ever met.

i went to the March 18 Dropkick Murphys show this year, and i';m at the bar with my friend ryan...[Insert No/A-dad style story/fable/myth here]

Retard
04-06-2006, 01:06 PM
fuck i did that part wrong hahaha. i'm not old enough to get beer, they do sell soda at clubs. sorry, bout that mix up. i'm only 17, i dont know how old she was
:(

Jalle
04-06-2006, 01:21 PM
nice story :)

oja
04-06-2006, 01:32 PM
I'm so glad my first kiss was at the age of 7!!!!!!!!!

haha it sounds stupid but here's the thing

he was and is still my best friend and we're still seeing each other

we were doing that disney movie ALADDIN

oh zgod!!! well, the moment came and well we were makin out on his bed...!!!

but it's cool because if i see it from MY point of view NOW

i didn't have to worry about how my hair was, what my friends would say, what would my mother tell me

i just enjoyed it and it's better than doing it with some guy i barely knew

(like i did like a month ago but that doesn't count!!! lol)

the_GoDdEsS
04-06-2006, 01:36 PM
(like i did like a month ago but that doesn't count!!! lol)

Stupid woman.

ruroken
04-06-2006, 05:17 PM
You did talk about fondling other children while we were quietly amusing ourselves with kissing.
Because it was related.

oja
04-06-2006, 05:42 PM
look "GoDeSS" that you don't have enough self esteem doesn't mean you can criticize me ya know??? ur not even at my knees idiot

ruroken
04-06-2006, 05:45 PM
She has more self esteem than you could ever hope for.

Paint_It_Black
04-06-2006, 05:55 PM
look "GoDeSS" that you don't have enough self esteem doesn't mean you can criticize me ya know??? ur not even at my knees idiot

Hey, I'm just wondering something...when you're as fucking stupid as you obviously are, do you know it? Do you look over your post when you're done and think "yes, that is sufficient to show exactly how stupid I am"?

oja
04-06-2006, 06:14 PM
She has more self esteem than you could ever hope for.

baby if she had it she wouldn't put a picture of herself in her avatar showing how pretty she is so she hasn't got to show her burnt neurons ya know???

ruroken
04-06-2006, 06:16 PM
baby if she had it she wouldn't put a picture of herself in her avatar showing how pretty she is so she hasn't got to show her burnt neurons ya know???
Everybody likes beautiful people... except you, you fugly piece of shit.

And your avatar is blurry. And what it is sucks on top of that, too.

oja
04-06-2006, 06:26 PM
"everybody"
that's why we're so fucked up nowadays dont cha think???

if you don't think that having a brain is important then fuck off
good luck in 50 years
when beauty and passion burns out

anyway go on with your life
but stop defending someone who can defend herself

oh wait! i forgot she can't do that!!

ruroken
04-06-2006, 06:29 PM
You know why she cant defend herself? Because she's not here, you idiot. She has a life.

Jalle
04-07-2006, 04:06 AM
STOP!!!!!!!!!!!!

you all are stupid when you have "disagreemants" in such a thread!

that doesn't fit!

ok?

please stop!

Obie2trice
04-07-2006, 04:50 AM
He fell in love with the girl at the rock show.

lol, yeah I was thinking the same. Nice story btw

notoriousdoc
04-07-2006, 04:57 AM
So who was your first piece of ghetto booty?

Jalle
04-07-2006, 05:19 AM
ghetto booty?? what??

Obie2trice
04-07-2006, 08:54 AM
So who was your first piece of ghetto booty?

I was 15 when I kissed a girl for the first time. It was at a schoolparty

Jalle
04-07-2006, 08:58 AM
Why The Fuck Does Everyone Ignore Me??????????

Andy
04-07-2006, 09:02 AM
What was the question? About ghetto booty?

Ghetto Booty - women.

Paint_It_Black
04-07-2006, 12:18 PM
Why The Fuck Does Everyone Ignore Me??????????

Maybe because you're new. Maybe because you try to type all in caps. Maybe because you use too many question marks. I can't be more specific yet.

Jalle
04-07-2006, 12:45 PM
mh that may be..

calichix
04-07-2006, 03:59 PM
I had a man in kindergarten through 3rd grade. we smooched al the time. it was major.

by the by, he's a professional skater now and everyone wants his nuts. if he's ever famous, I'm the first person in his love repetoire. scorrrreee.

oja
04-07-2006, 04:07 PM
You know why she cant defend herself? Because she's not here, you idiot. She has a life.

yeah unlike you
(answering a day later)
i wasn't specting her to answer now but you got in the middle (dont know and don't give a shit why)

and i agree with what that guy says
look GODESS if you're upset about what i told you in the other thread then im sorry but dont be such an ass!!!

bye

JohnnyNemesis
04-07-2006, 04:08 PM
yeah unlike you
(answering a day later)
i wasn't specting her to answer now but you got in the middle (dont know and don't give a shit why)

and i agree with what that guy says
look GODESS if you're upset about what i told you in the other thread then im sorry but dont be such an ass!!!

bye

You're really stupid and probably ugly, by the way.

H1T_That
04-07-2006, 04:12 PM
i first kissed some random girl when i was 14 at some fireworks display thing...it lasted around 3 seconds and i drooled everywhere.

oja
04-07-2006, 05:09 PM
think whatever you want i ain't ugly and i dont give a shit got it???

Twinkle
04-07-2006, 05:13 PM
I gave up my first kiss virginity to Ray Harber at age 15. I'm still 15, but I definitely want to take it back. But if we're going for technicality, it was in 6th grade from Josh. I've sort of erased my record in the kiss department because I'm hoping for one real soon from a guy I actually like. And the real soon means in 7 days, when I turn 16, and he should be at my party.

honey
04-09-2006, 12:29 PM
I was 13, and it was actually quite nice. A bit too much drewl, but we worked that out after a few minutes. Yeah, it was his first kiss too.

Jalle
04-09-2006, 12:55 PM
do you forget you surroundings when you are kissing???

because if i kiss someone (ok, there aren't soo much^^) but IF i really forget anything :D

honey
04-09-2006, 01:13 PM
Well yeah that's how it should be. At least that's how you'll enjoy it the most.

Jalle
04-09-2006, 01:17 PM
japs...but i know a lot people who are just thinkin' about...the weather! ^^

i dont know, sometimes i really think iam strange :D

killer_queen
04-09-2006, 01:23 PM
This threads makes me think that I'm a big loser. I guess I need someone to kiss me right now. :(

Jalle
04-09-2006, 01:27 PM
i thought so too killer queen! i was really despair!

but...last week :D

but it was just a kiss when we were both drunked :(

i wanna have a boyfriend!!! :mad:

Paint_It_Black
04-09-2006, 01:30 PM
I think Jalle and killer_queen should make out.

killer_queen
04-09-2006, 01:31 PM
That would make me a bigger loser. :(

Jalle
04-09-2006, 01:31 PM

we should what???

Paint_It_Black
04-09-2006, 01:33 PM
It's not homosexual if you just do it to please boys.

Jalle
04-09-2006, 01:35 PM
I'm a girl!

killer_queen
04-09-2006, 01:37 PM
It's not homosexual if you just do it to please boys.
Kissing with Jalle would make me a loser not kissing with a girl. You couldn't name someone hawter, could you? I hate you. :(

Jalle
04-09-2006, 01:39 PM
Kissing with Jalle would make me a loser not kissing with a girl. You couldn't name someone hawter, could you? I hate you. :(

are you killing me? oooooooooooooh what a fuck!!!

Paint_It_Black
04-09-2006, 01:40 PM
Jalle is actually hot. Have you seen her in the photo-album? I'd hit it.

Jalle
04-09-2006, 01:45 PM
ah now i understand! i thought you insult me...because..args my english is very very bad :rolleyes:

killer_queen
04-09-2006, 01:54 PM
Jalle is actually hot. Have you seen her in the photo-album? I'd hit it.
I've seen her. But I'd prefer someone mature. Oh well, I'm never going to find that someone.

Jalle
04-09-2006, 02:29 PM
i think you're looking for a boy^^

no, my tip: go to a party, drink something and then it'll be no problem!! :D

no! you shouldnt do that!

is there a boy you "like" so...then...speak to him! you cant lose anything!

i know it's hard..but...there's no other way!

i always thought: dear god, please let the first kiss be, before iam 16!

so...and he heard my prays! :D

lolz

Andy
04-09-2006, 02:31 PM
£10 through paypal agrees with Richard.

Jalle
04-09-2006, 02:35 PM
can you please say that in a "easier" english?! my translationprogram i telling rubbish :D

and i always hear my name and iam going crazy !!

Andy
04-09-2006, 02:37 PM
I was approving of lesbian kissing. Duh.

And shouldn't you be able to speak English by now? Surely learning a proper language should be one of the top priorities in German education.

the_GoDdEsS
04-09-2006, 02:41 PM
Surely learning a proper language should be one of the top priorities in German education.

In Germany?? It's horrible. When I was there I worked for an organisation and had to translate from German to English. Which was majorly thrilling since they're both foreign languages to me. The majority of Germans can't speak English properly. They apply German syntax and other grammatical phenomena onto English. And that horrifying German accent in English!

Jalle
04-09-2006, 02:47 PM
In Germany?? It's horrible. When I was there I worked for an organisation and had to translate from German to English. Which was majorly thrilling since they're both foreign languages to me. The majority of Germans can't speak English properly. They apply German syntax and other grammatical phenomena onto English. And that horrifying German accent in English!

no i think i can speak it "ok" but...harhar i cant write it! (and sometimes i dont understand the sense when you write sth)

hey, germany has other strengths!! :D

athletics for example! who needs english (beside me) :D

Andy
04-09-2006, 02:51 PM
hey, germany has other strengths!! :D
That's just too easy. Too easy.

Jalle
04-09-2006, 02:54 PM
what? my english? :D

Andy
04-09-2006, 03:09 PM
I have no reply to that :( you beat me (off)

Mannen som blev en gris
04-09-2006, 03:23 PM
i think you're looking for a boy^^

no, my tip: go to a party, drink something and then it'll be no problem!! :D

is there a boy you "like" so...then...speak to him! you cant lose anything!

i know it's hard..but...there's no other way!

i always thought: dear god, please let the first kiss be, before iam 16!

so...and he heard my prays! :D

lolz
Okay, now I really agree with that dude who said you sound like two persons. It's funny, but at the same time, pretty creepy.

And I haven't had my first kiss yet. I've never had a girlfriend. Not even a friend who's a girl. And no gay friends. So yeah... no kissing for me.

Jalle
04-09-2006, 03:25 PM
oh am i killing your nerves? i am sorry! I think I am simply too stupid for this forum! but I do not understand you genuinly! something with lesbians and then about school! and args iam going under!

Andy
04-09-2006, 03:27 PM
Lesbian schoolgirls? I think I watched a film involving them once.

Jalle
04-09-2006, 03:29 PM
Okay, now I really agree with that dude who said you sound like two persons. It's funny, but at the same time, pretty creepy.

And I haven't had my first kiss yet. I've never had a girlfriend. Not even a friend who's a girl. And no gay friends. So yeah... no kissing for me.

where is the problem? iam just a bit schizophrenic ???

i am sick!!! yeah.. :( *cry*

you should commiserate me

--> no? am i really sounding like two persons??? i dont see that i am sorry ^^

Cejus
04-09-2006, 03:33 PM
Nah, you're not stupid, you just need a little more practice with your english, that's all! And posting and reading on a forum is a good way to improve your english :)

Cejus
04-09-2006, 03:34 PM

no, my tip: go to a party, drink something and then it'll be no problem!!

I think he meant this haha :p

Jalle
04-09-2006, 03:41 PM
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah! now i understand!!!!

disagreements with myself! yeah but thats not the fault of my bad english! its normal for me...!

i just...ah i dont know! i dont really know what i want to say and thats the result! :D

Andy
04-09-2006, 03:43 PM
Why do you live in Bikini Bottom?

Jalle
04-09-2006, 03:44 PM
its a great city, you know!

and i can see spongebob everytime i want to!!!

you can aaaaall come to visit me and meet my two different minds!

Andy
04-09-2006, 03:46 PM
It's making me dizzy reading your posts.

Jalle
04-09-2006, 03:46 PM
thaaaaaaaaaaaaaank you :D

Jalle
04-09-2006, 03:47 PM
i love you too ;)

Cejus
04-09-2006, 03:50 PM
disagreements with myself! yeah but thats not the fault of my bad english! its normal for me...!
hehe, but it's kinda funny, because this usually happens while you're speaking, not when you write =P

Anyway, back to topic! My first kiss was back in 2002, I was 16 (almost 17, actually). The girl was one of my best friends back then, and it just happened one day: we went to the cinema together, and while we were watching the movie, be came closer and closer... so after the movie, back home, it happened :) It was really romantic... ^^

Actually, our romance didn't last too long; we decided to be just friends, and we still are.

Andy
This is too much insanity for one night. I'm going to bed

Mannen som blev en gris
where is the problem? iam just a bit schizophrenic ???

i am sick!!! yeah.. :( *cry*

you should commiserate me

Well, I lied. You don't sound like two persons.

Wait!!! You do!

No! That's wrong.

Mh.... It's funny anyway.

No!! Yes! No? Yes!!

... you see? That's more or less what you're like. But who cares. It's cute.

Jalle
04-09-2006, 03:53 PM
good night honey :-D

ooooh how romaaaaaaaaaaaaantic cejus! :D

Jalle
04-09-2006, 03:54 PM
Well, I lied. You don't sound like two persons.

Wait!!! You do!

No! That's wrong.

Mh.... It's funny anyway.

No!! Yes! No? Yes!!

... you see? That's more or less what you're like. But who cares. It's cute.

oh! you can say anything you want! you're from sweden! i love you! :p

Nineteen Seventy Nine
04-09-2006, 04:29 PM
I'm going out with this one girl who has never been kissed before and I am planning on being her first kiss. We are both leaving for Florida (different parts though) this Wednesday. I may not be able to do anything with her before then. Should I give her a goodbye kiss at school or something or wait until after vacation?

Preocupado
04-09-2006, 04:35 PM
Kissing blows. Grab her titties and lick her neck.

Jalle
04-09-2006, 04:42 PM
Kissing blows. Grab her titties and lick her neck.

lol you're so unromantic...just wait a few years and you will get your first kiss too :)

Preocupado
04-09-2006, 04:45 PM
I hope so :( i can't stand rehearsing kisses in my Mickey Mouse doll anymore

Jalle
04-09-2006, 04:52 PM
aaaw i'm feeling sooo sorry for you!!!
i know this feelings!!

but...i press all my thumbs for you :)

Preocupado
04-09-2006, 05:01 PM
thanks! it's just that gurls say i'm too ugly for brazilian standards, so that i should try talking to europen girls

Jalle
04-09-2006, 05:07 PM
yeah! there are always two persons who fit! so...just seach for YOUR girl!

you'll make it!!!

Paint_It_Black
04-09-2006, 08:04 PM
I've seen her. But I'd prefer someone mature. Oh well, I'm never going to find that someone.

I understand. It's not like you can wait for me forever.

Jalle
04-10-2006, 09:22 AM
back to the issue!

i would never kiss a girl before i am old enough :D

or would you think a girl like this (http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g209/jalle90/2211.jpg) would do something soooo evil :D

lol

i'm sooo innocent like an angel O:-)

Preocupado
04-10-2006, 09:25 AM
Are you a lesbian?

Jalle
04-10-2006, 09:26 AM
ooooooooooh noooo i think lol

no, i think iam hetero

Preocupado
04-10-2006, 09:29 AM
then why are you talking about innocence? Lesbians can't have innocent kisses?

Jalle
04-10-2006, 09:31 AM
args! i am innocent!! nothing with kisses! just innocent in everything!
like: hey, i would never kiss a girl because i'm too good for that! i'm like a little angel, you know

Andy
04-10-2006, 09:33 AM
:eek: Are you saying you are above lesbianism!?

Preocupado
04-10-2006, 09:34 AM
you think lesbians are evil, don't you?

Jalle
04-10-2006, 09:35 AM
above`?

like: i am over lesbianism

Jalle
04-10-2006, 09:36 AM
you think lesbians are evil, don't you?

rubbish! it's not ment seriously!!!everything i wrote in the last 10 minutes was shit! (just a joke)

omg my second personality is here again

Andy
04-10-2006, 09:39 AM
Which means that you are a lesbian! *points* LEEESSSSBBBOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Jalle
04-10-2006, 09:41 AM
pf ok!

if you say that it'll be true!

but...please andy: i will be both! can you make that :)

Andy
04-10-2006, 09:43 AM
Now that is something I can make.

Jalle
04-10-2006, 09:45 AM
lolz!

and how?

Andy
04-10-2006, 09:46 AM
You'll find out eventually.

Jalle
04-10-2006, 09:49 AM
no! say it!!!!

-> slowly I catch me on to doubt! I think this topic become a little strange :D

Andy
04-10-2006, 09:53 AM
A little strange? This topic became a lot strange after page 8.

Jalle
04-10-2006, 09:59 AM
haha!

i think everythread is getting strange if i write something with my 2 personalities!

omg i destroy everything :(

Andy
04-10-2006, 10:02 AM
You've ruined everything! I hope you're happy with yourself little lady!

Jalle
04-10-2006, 10:14 AM
*cry*

I did not want that! it does wrong to me!

well actually... nevertheless, I wanted it! I wanted to ruin you all! I wanted that you all are lying desperately under your table !and I still want it! *harharhar*

no thats not true! i just want your best! i love you all!

nooo i hate you!

no! dont say that! this forum is our life!

no! its just yours! :eek: :eek:

Preocupado
04-10-2006, 10:18 AM
Smeagol lesbo.

Andy
04-10-2006, 10:19 AM
If you've got a split personality, then could you be lesbian with yourself?

notoriousdoc
04-10-2006, 10:30 AM
Don't people with split personalities only have one going at a time, removing to chance of being lesbian with them?

God, this is weird.

honey
04-10-2006, 10:31 AM
She's just faking it now. The Schizo thing, I mean.

Jalle
04-10-2006, 10:37 AM
really? lol i never thought so! oh guys! did you really think i 'm that strange??

(ok. iam very wired but not...mh..not soooo) :D

aah..! can we talk about another topic? :)

slowly its getting embarrising for me^^

notoriousdoc
04-10-2006, 10:40 AM
Stop being sweet. We want schizophrenic lesbians :mad: .

honey
04-10-2006, 10:40 AM
can we talk about another topic?
In this topic? :confused:

Jalle
04-10-2006, 10:44 AM
no! i just dont wanna talk about me as a lesbian!

everything comes up again...! i thought i could forget my past and now...?

you all made it comming again...! (is that understandable? :confused: )

lol notoriousdoc i've never been sweet :p and i never will...but...being lesbian? mh i dont know...! maybe it would be bad for a few guys *harharhar* omg am i arrogant *hahahahahaha* :D

honey
04-10-2006, 10:49 AM
Just realised in every one of your posts you tell us what you think of yourself, or how you're feeling. Strange.

Jalle
04-10-2006, 10:55 AM
Just realised in every one of your posts you tell us what you think of yourself, or how you're feeling. Strange.

and? its just a forum i dont have to think about others! and..sorry! i just know my feelings and thoughts! should i say something about yours?

thats strange my dear!

honey
04-10-2006, 11:01 AM
Don't be so defensive, it was just something I noticed.

Jalle
04-10-2006, 11:04 AM
it wasnt ment angry...i'm sorry :D

but ok^^

Nineteen Seventy Nine
04-10-2006, 07:04 PM
I'm going out with this one girl who has never been kissed before and I am planning on being her first kiss. We are both leaving for Florida (different parts though) this Wednesday. I may not be able to do anything with her before then. Should I give her a goodbye kiss at school or something or wait until after vacation?

Okay I would love advice from all of you. It would mean a lot to me considering tomarrow is the last day we see eachother for more than a week.

TheUnholyNightbringer
04-10-2006, 07:05 PM
At school. Before the vacation. Definitely. And for the love of god, ACT CASUAL. Don't let me down, lil' dude.

Nineteen Seventy Nine
04-10-2006, 07:22 PM
Thanks, don't worry, I'll just act how I always do. It will be somewhat of a surprise to her because she is just expecting a little hug at the end of class. If it really works out, she will only be able to think of it all vacation. Good thinking. Well I really hope this works out then.

TheUnholyNightbringer
04-10-2006, 07:23 PM
Good luck to you. And I mean that.

JohnnyNemesis
04-10-2006, 07:26 PM
I've got to be honest: it seems like little dude has a pretty sensible plan and thought process in place here!

Nineteen Seventy Nine
04-10-2006, 07:37 PM
Well thank you all. I'm glad I kind of thought this through. I'll be a smart "dude". Plan: I have a baseball game after school, so I will leave my last class, meet up with her by her locker, walk her to in front of her bus, give a little hug, not let go, kiss her, and then tell her I'll miss her. Good plan?

Rag Doll
04-10-2006, 07:52 PM
That is so fucking adorable. Christ.

I want someone to plan something like that for me now!

Good luck, 1979.

JoY
04-10-2006, 07:54 PM
can I just say one thing?

aw, aw, aw, aw, AW. *heart meltdown*

coke_a_holic
04-10-2006, 07:57 PM
1979: That is a cheesy plan that has a 100% chance of succeeding. Good work.

All About Eve
04-10-2006, 07:58 PM
Can't this thread die already? It makes me uber :( .

Andy
04-11-2006, 02:22 AM
Well thank you all. I'm glad I kind of thought this through. I'll be a smart "dude". Plan: I have a baseball game after school, so I will leave my last class, meet up with her by her locker, walk her to in front of her bus, give a little hug, not let go, kiss her, and then tell her I'll miss her. Good plan?
Yes. Now I've fallen in love with you.

Tizzalicious
04-11-2006, 02:23 AM
You should grab her ass. If she says no that only means she wants you to grab harder.

honey
04-11-2006, 08:17 AM
^ That's so mean :p

Don't do that, she'll walk away and you'll be worried and sad your whole vacation.

Just do what you suggested yourself, stroke your hands through her hair while you say it and look her in the eyes.

Andy
04-11-2006, 12:36 PM
And then grab her ass.

Jalle
04-11-2006, 12:40 PM
..ts...boys >.<

Andy
04-11-2006, 02:01 PM
You love it.

TheUnholyNightbringer
04-11-2006, 02:51 PM
And then grab her ass.

Ah, the subtle approach. I like it.

Andy
04-11-2006, 02:55 PM
Only true gents get the pussayyyyy.

calichix
04-11-2006, 04:13 PM

Edit: Good thing I keep things in my photobucket... Very same night ;)

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v334/Izacam1/sex.jpg

dude, you are a stone fox, lady. jeeze louise!

Alec
04-11-2006, 05:23 PM
my first kiss was with my parents where i was first born.

no_way
04-11-2006, 05:52 PM
my first kiss was with my parents where i was first born.

so how many time were you born?

Nineteen Seventy Nine
04-11-2006, 06:38 PM
It didn't work out completely as planned, but I got the kiss off, and now she is all lovey-happy about it.

TheUnholyNightbringer
04-11-2006, 06:39 PM
Did you miss?

Nineteen Seventy Nine
04-11-2006, 06:48 PM
No, but she ran away to her bus before I could get to her.. so I really didn't get to talk to her beforehand.

TheUnholyNightbringer
04-11-2006, 06:51 PM
Ah, that's even better! All spontaneous.

Nineteen Seventy Nine
04-11-2006, 06:53 PM
Yes, I suppose, but if I did get the chance to talk, I would have been a little more comfortable with everything. I was a little worried I would screw up her/our first kiss.

T-6005
04-11-2006, 07:08 PM
I suppose it working out is a positive conclusion, though.

coke_a_holic
04-11-2006, 07:51 PM
End > Means

Good job.