PDA

View Full Version : Odd One Out Bassist

TheUnholyNightbringer
04-04-2006, 06:48 PM
You see this multiple posting I'm doing here?

TheUnholyNightbringer
It's really annoying, isn't it?

TheUnholyNightbringer
STOP FUCKING DOING IT. USE THE EDIT BUTTON. noob

OddOneOut_Bassist
04-04-2006, 06:49 PM
haha saw this coming

TheUnholyNightbringer
04-04-2006, 06:50 PM
The very fact you knew someone was going to make a thread about it makes it even worse.

OddOneOut_Bassist
04-04-2006, 06:51 PM
eh, i'm not perfect.
i just dont choose to live on the computer like you and get 14 thousand posts on a forum... :D
even if you did join 2 years ago. and as you see, i'm actually using THE EDIT BUTTON as you like to put it

T-6005
04-04-2006, 06:54 PM
eh, i'm not perfect...
i just dont choose to live on the computer like you and get 14 thousand posts on a forum... :D
That's not the point. All you have to do is edit. It's not demanding.

OddOneOut_Bassist
04-04-2006, 06:55 PM
That's not the point. All you have to do is edit. It's not demanding.
i see... just explained that. well anyway, just keep commenting on how much you people hate me. i'll just practice my editing :p happy unholynightbringer? ;)

TheUnholyNightbringer
04-04-2006, 06:57 PM
eh, i'm not perfect.

Your post makes Baby Jesus cry. And here's why.

My current PPD (posts per day) is 28 posts. Think about how long it takes to post something. A minute? Two? Let's say two. That's 56 minutes. Because I'm nice, I'll give you an hour. That's an hour a day I spend on here.

Hark, I hear you cry! Then why do you have so many posts?? Why ARE you the top poster? Oh wait! I hear you cry. You've been here a lot longer than I have! Why.. you joined October 2004! That might be why!

Also, little man, consider that I occasionally post something worth reading. I'm sure you'd like me to breeze over that point in the context of yourself, so I shall.

And now to you, a little challenge. I'd like you to name 5 of my hobbies. No, wait, 3. I'll give you a chance. Since you obviously know so much about my posting habits, you obviously know so very much about the rest of my life. So, three hobbies please.

Go.

OddOneOut_Bassist
04-04-2006, 06:59 PM
why would i know you, i just said you been joined for 2 years and that i'm gonna edit... i dont know you, dont want to know you. all you had to say was that i multipost too much. you coulda at least pmed me like a sensible person. but i guess that seemed like too good of an idea

TheUnholyNightbringer
04-04-2006, 07:01 PM
Now, now. Let's be reasonable. You said I choose to live on the computer. Does this not mean you know my life? Surely 3 hobbies is a tiny thing to ask, since you know about my :eek: WHOLE :eek: LIFE :eek: isn't it?

PM's are for the weak. Were you a more established member I might consider it. However I don't feel the need to pollute my inbox with your drivel.

Now, 3 hobbies?

OddOneOut_Bassist
04-04-2006, 07:02 PM
Now, now. Let's be reasonable. You said I choose to live on the computer. Does this not mean you know my life? Surely 3 hobbies is a tiny thing to ask, since you know about my :eek: WHOLE :eek: LIFE :eek: isn't it?

PM's are for the weak. Were you a more established member I might consider it. However I don't feel the need to pollute my inbox with your drivel.

Now, 3 hobbies?
nah, i think i'll pass. i have better things to do with my life then listen to you complain about me multiposting

TheUnholyNightbringer
04-04-2006, 07:03 PM
You mean like replying so fast you almost do it before I post?

And I think you've got your facts wrong. Apart from the initial stuff I haven't once mentioned your multiposting. I've been asking you to fulfill your claim that you know about me in extravagant detail. Do you want the whole BBS to know you as a liar and a scoundrel?

OddOneOut_Bassist
04-04-2006, 07:05 PM
You mean like replying so fast you almost do it before I post?

And I think you've got your facts wrong. Apart from the initial stuff I haven't once mentioned your multiposting. I've been asking you to fulfill your claim that you know about me in extravagant detail. Do you want the whole BBS to know you as a liar and a scoundrel?
what are you talking... i made a comment that was dumb, ooh! i said you lived on the computer. obviously wrong, well all apologies. i dont know you. you're obviously a higher authority than i am and i apologize again.. for... something :confused:

and since when do i know you in extravagent detail? i said you were on your computer a lot. when i realized you joined in 2004.... well, i'm a dumbass

TheUnholyNightbringer
04-04-2006, 07:06 PM
.. so you don't know about me and my life?

Then, why make such an assumption?

You make my mood go from :confused: to uber:confused:

OddOneOut_Bassist
04-04-2006, 07:08 PM
.. so you don't know about me and my life?

Then, why make such an assumption?

You make my mood go from :confused: to uber:confused:
Listen, I said you were on your computer a lot. SOOORRRYY! Like I said before, I apologize and I dont know anything about you other than that you joined in 2004, you like the sims (your post), and... eh I guess thats it.

TheUnholyNightbringer
04-04-2006, 07:10 PM
You're really lame. Thanks.

OddOneOut_Bassist
04-04-2006, 07:12 PM
You're really lame. Thanks.
Well, thanks. Btw, I will TRY to use the edit button as much as I can. Anyway, I'm tired. so i'm going to bed.

coke_a_holic
04-04-2006, 07:19 PM
Dave, I think he gets the point, you should've just left him be after a little bit.

TheUnholyNightbringer
04-04-2006, 07:21 PM
I disagree. I found it rather amusing.

OddOneOut_Bassist
04-04-2006, 07:21 PM
Dave, I think he gets the point, you should've just left him be after a little bit.
Yeah, i think i've got this editing thing down path. i should be able to understand a simple damn concept (i hope). And i can see where he has been coming from right from the beginning. I think the reason i multiposted so mcuh was the fact that i wanted posts and i wanted to get heard :cool: i'm a forumwhore... :o

coke_a_holic
04-04-2006, 07:23 PM
You still don't get to talk to me; you're still annoying. I just disagree with wasting such a large amount of time to drive the fact through your skull.

TheUnholyNightbringer
04-04-2006, 07:25 PM
Yeah, i think i've got this editing thing down path. i should be able to understand a simple damn concept (i hope). And i can see where he has been coming from right from the beginning. I think the reason i multiposted so mcuh was the fact that i wanted posts and i wanted to get heard :cool: i'm a forumwhore... :o

And then have a go at someone for having a large amount of posts.

Do you see why now, Mike?

coke_a_holic
04-04-2006, 07:26 PM
I definitely see why you would do this for a little bit, but I don't see why you would drag it along for so long, that's all.

OddOneOut_Bassist
04-04-2006, 07:27 PM
yeah guys... sorry about all of this. More than likely you wont listen to an annoying kid like me anyway because of your "reputation" or something. But like i said, i wont multipost anymore (or at least try not to)

JohnnyNemesis
04-04-2006, 07:30 PM
It has nothing to do with your reputation, and everything to do with your lack of intelligence.

It's quite stupid that you said you only kept this going to get more posts, right after insulting someone for having too many posts.

That has nothing to do with reputation, kid.

OddOneOut_Bassist
04-04-2006, 07:31 PM
It has nothing to do with your reputation, and everything to do with your lack of intelligence.

It's quite stupid that you said you only kept this going to get more posts, right after insulting someone for having too many posts.

That has nothing to do with reputation, kid.
No, i meant the fact that he said this...

You still don't get to talk to me; you're still annoying. I just disagree with wasting such a large amount of time to drive the fact through your skull.
and, i never kept this thread going for more posts... it was on others... anyway, back to the point. it was like he was too good to talk to me. like his reputation would be destroyed or something (well he is more known but he can still talk to someone...)

Anyway, I kinda see this thread getting useless now...

All About Eve
04-04-2006, 08:07 PM
Up da repz!!