PDA

View Full Version : what the hell is the point of comeing to a offsprig forum if you dont like them!?

igniton/pyro
04-05-2006, 10:58 AM
what the hell is the point of comeing to a offsprig forum if you dont like the offspring!? its just stupid!

Corpse
04-05-2006, 11:12 AM
Grammar : Knock of the E, and ING :D

JohnnyNemesis
04-05-2006, 12:45 PM
Some are idiots who come to spam.

Other people grew up listening to The Offspring and came to this forum as fans. Over the years, they developed friendships/relationships with one another. Then they grew out of being Offspring fans, but still enjoy the conversation here on the forums.

I don't see what's so confusing about that.

killer_queen
04-05-2006, 12:50 PM
I totally agree with you. If they don't like the Offspring they shouldn't be here. Especially that Sin Stupidly. He's always mean to everyone and he is a racist. Besides everybody hates him. He should leave the forums, I think. If you are going to start rebellion I want to be aware of that. 'cause I might help you. We can best buddies too :D

Tankster949
04-05-2006, 01:05 PM
Most people are just stupid. Or maybe they just figure that if they hate The Offspring and they go to an Offspring fourm then they can get other people to hate them too.

Tired_Of_You
04-05-2006, 01:08 PM
Yeah, it's a conspiracy! They want to turn this bbs in a hating-Offspring-kind-of-BBS.

Demon_of_Debauchery
04-05-2006, 01:24 PM
Yeah, it's a conspiracy! They want to turn this bbs in a hating-Offspring-kind-of-BBS.
Nooo we can't let that happen they'll never turn me into an Offspring hater

JohnnyNemesis
04-05-2006, 01:26 PM
Ohh, this thread is hilarious.

Tired_Of_You
04-05-2006, 01:47 PM
Nooo we can't let that happen they'll never turn me into an Offspring haterDon't go in General Chat, that's where those people post. Tell all the others who post in General Offspring discussion to never go there!

JohnnyNemesis
04-05-2006, 01:52 PM
Don't go in General Chat, that's where those people post. Tell all the others who post in General Offspring discussion to never go there!

This is why I love you so much.

Mota Boy
04-05-2006, 03:01 PM
Don't worry kids, there won't be any Offspring-hating going on in here as long as I'm moderator.

the_GoDdEsS
04-05-2006, 03:09 PM
Haha, I love when threads like this turn into something funny.

T-6005
04-05-2006, 03:11 PM
Hark, little ones!

I am one of the Offspring-haters from General Chat, and I am among you! TERROR, I say!

The Offspring suck, MWAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!

The Mad Posse
04-05-2006, 03:17 PM
The offspring are fuckin immense

BREAK
04-05-2006, 04:05 PM
I'm here to contribute to topics as constructively as I can, i.e., if I were to make a sarcastic joke commenting on the stupidity of the poster who started this thread, it would be a delightful bit of wacky fun at the idiot's expense that would hopefully amuse some of my fellow posters, enticing them to express their appreciation for my sardonic wit in replies. This, in turn, would endear me to them and form the basis of a mutually satisfying relationship. Only a total asshole would stay away from a place where his presence is appreciated and his experience, on the whole, has been quite positive.

EDIT: Actually, I'm just a loser who has no life, I admit.

ruroken
04-05-2006, 10:55 PM
This question has become sort of like "What is the point of going to school if you don't like it?!" to me...

Sin Studly
04-06-2006, 03:26 AM
I'm here for the exact same reasons Break is, except I don't actually admit to being a loser.

edit ; shit

TheUnholyNightbringer
04-06-2006, 08:11 AM
The offspring are fuckin immense

Siggy Stardust.

ruroken
04-06-2006, 08:45 AM
Linkin Park is deeper.
haha

igniton/pyro
04-06-2006, 09:56 AM
hmmm....what should i do today........ i hate the offspring.... im gonna join the offsprings forum!

fuck off you losers!

WebDudette
04-06-2006, 10:10 AM
You.Are.A.Fucking.Moron. Most if not all the people that aren't spammers came here when they liked The Offspring. After comming here they realized there is better music but still want to associate with some of the people here.

I came here little over a year ago and The Offspring aren't even one of my top 10 bands any more.

JohnnyNemesis
04-06-2006, 10:11 AM
hmmm....what should i do today........ i hate the offspring.... im gonna join the offsprings forum!

fuck off you losers!

Most of them joined back when they loved The Offspring. Now they don't.

How retarded are you, fucker?

Tizzalicious
04-06-2006, 10:21 AM
You mean: what the hell is the point of coming to an offspring forum if no one like you!?

right?

platinumpt
04-06-2006, 12:49 PM
You mean: what the hell is the point of coming to an offspring forum if no one like you!?

right?
*likes (yep, this is my Micheal Corleone impersonation)

Actually the same's happening to me. When I first joined, The Offspring were my favorite band, without a doubt. However, they started coming down in my preferences a few months ago. I still love them, but it's not the same. My opinion is, when you first join and start posting on GOD, you quickly get tired of debating always the same subjects, and grow tired of the band in the process. At least that's my explanation for what happened. I've been a huge fan for several years, and only lately I've been losing interest..

By the way, I have the feeling I posted on this thread a few days ago, why can't I find my reply? Oh well, it might be just my imagination.

oja
04-06-2006, 02:00 PM
as they say here in my country: Se ha formado una pareja!!!

(means: a couple's just been made!!! doesn't sound so cool in english lol)

yeah but, if someone comes here because (s)he's a fan, he's not gonna convince him self of stop being a fan and if he does... wel.. i'd rather not having him here if he's gonna stop for some asses!!!

I'll never stop being an offspring fan

WebDudette
04-06-2006, 02:49 PM
One of the reasons I don't like The Offspring so much any more could be the peopl who post in GoD.

ruroken
04-06-2006, 06:07 PM
I dont like Offspring anymore because his voice is annoying and its not diverse enough.
And the only reason anyone would still like them is because they are close-minded.

oja
04-06-2006, 06:51 PM
no, you don't like them anymore because YOU are close-minded

ruroken
04-06-2006, 06:52 PM
You're an idiot.

offspring fan
04-07-2006, 05:57 AM
I dont like Offspring anymore because his voice is annoying and its not diverse enough.

you like the darknes....

ruroken
04-07-2006, 08:39 AM
I was going to ask what you were talking about, but now I get it.

What's your point? The Darkness lead singer may sound like a girl, and from the two songs I heard the diversity was enough: One sucked and one fucking rocked. I haven't gotten anything more than that from them. The Offspring, however, I own each album except CO1 and I have the Video Collection DVD. I listen to them sometimes, but usually I cant stand them because I have MSI, Depeche Mode, Dr. Dre, Eminem, and Vendetta Red.

TheUnholyNightbringer
04-07-2006, 10:23 AM
And the only reason anyone would still like them is because they are close-minded.

You're an IDIOT.

Seriously, who the hell are you to say that the only reason people like the Offspring is because they're "close minded"? There's loads of reasons why people like a particular band. Perhaps people's tastes are just SUITED to the Offspring.

Phag.

killer_queen
04-07-2006, 10:44 AM
The Offspring is good and although I'm not a "fan" I really like them. But it's obvious that I'm not here for talking about the Offspring. This place is great to flirt with people, that's why I come here and post.

And ruroken, what Unholynightbringer said. You really are an idiot. You can't judge people's music tastes when you have no taste in music.

JohnnyNemesis
04-07-2006, 10:54 AM
Welps, I just witnessed the moment where an INCUBUS fan begged for more diversity in his music. I'm expecting the apocalypse any second now.

Little_Miss_1565
04-07-2006, 01:31 PM
I was going to ask what you were talking about, but now I get it.

What's your point? The Darkness lead singer may sound like a girl, and from the two songs I heard the diversity was enough: One sucked and one fucking rocked. I haven't gotten anything more than that from them. The Offspring, however, I own each album except CO1 and I have the Video Collection DVD. I listen to them sometimes, but usually I cant stand them because I have MSI, Depeche Mode, Dr. Dre, Eminem, and Vendetta Red.

Boo fucking hoo. All of those bands (except Depeche Mode, who rule) suck because they are BORING BORING BORING. Don't complain about "not enough diversity" when the shit you listen to is played out.

JohnnyNemesis
04-07-2006, 01:53 PM
Depeche Mode is the musical equivalent of an intense orgasm, a delicious slice of cheesecake, and a humongous pay raise. All in one.

offspring fan
04-07-2006, 02:26 PM
im gonna see Depeche Mode to the summer. i cant whait.

oja
04-07-2006, 06:12 PM
You're an idiot.

thanks so are you

oja
04-08-2006, 06:29 AM
You're an IDIOT.

Seriously, who the hell are you to say that the only reason people like the Offspring is because they're "close minded"? There's loads of reasons why people like a particular band. Perhaps people's tastes are just SUITED to the Offspring.

Phag.

u go boy!
call close.minded to the ones who hear the backstreet boys ar shit like that and doesn't dare trying sth new besides hits

Drummerguy123
04-08-2006, 12:52 PM
I must say, this thread has been quite entertaining. I guess I just have a guilty pleasure of seeing Ruroken get his knickers pwn3d off, even though it happens quite often.

Sadly, I must admit, The Offspring are still my favorite band and I don't think I will ever stop liking them. That doesn't mean that I don't listen to "good" music, though. I have quite a diverse taste in music, from metal to (some) rap, from jazz to alternative, from latin to Richard Cheese (I didn't know what genre to classify him as), I pretty much listen to it all (with the exception of certain types of jazz and country music, which is acceptable).

And I can't even fathom how dumb you have to be to question why certain people here don't like The Offspring. Seriously, what's up with that? (Down syndrome, maybe?) :confused:

Jakebert
04-08-2006, 02:48 PM
I joined about 2 years ago before Splinter came out so I could hear news about it because I couldn't find it anywhere else, and just forgot about the account. I came back out of curiosity, and just decided to stick around. It's a fun board when there's nothing better to do, and I don't see why you should be obsessed with the Offspring to post here.

T-6005
04-08-2006, 03:53 PM
Richard Cheese (I didn't know what genre to classify him as)
Even if he is a cover artist, I would definitely classify him in the Jazz category.

Hux
04-08-2006, 05:31 PM
Yeah he'd be jazz, but I don't understand why he covers punk and such style of songs because they sound completely different and it ruins the song.

offspring fan
04-08-2006, 05:35 PM
Yeah he'd be jazz, but I don't understand why he covers punk and such style of songs because they sound completely different and it ruins the song.
:mad: :mad: :mad:

Drummerguy123
04-08-2006, 05:53 PM

Holy crap. PLEASE tell me you are kidding!

JoY
04-08-2006, 07:04 PM
Depeche Mode is the musical equivalent of an intense orgasm, a delicious slice of cheesecake, and a humongous pay raise. All in one.
that deserved a good quotin'.

holy shit, this thread is funny. *giggles*
I'm not an Offspring fan & I've never been an Offspring fan. crucify me, crucify me now.

Drummerguy123
04-08-2006, 07:14 PM
that deserved a good quotin'.

holy shit, this thread is funny. *giggles*
I'm not an Offspring fan & I've never been an Offspring fan. crucify me, crucify me now.

I don't really care if you are an offspring fan or not, but i am curious as to how you found this BBS. Please elaborate.

JoY
04-08-2006, 07:22 PM
four years ago I dated an Offspring fan & he was on this board constantly. he was so addicted to it, that he was convinced that it'd be a good idea to sign me up. I was kind of curious what he was upto on the internet all the time & what all the excitement was all about, so I didn't mind. I'd never been very active on the internet & never went to message boards, so he insisted on introducing me here. he asked me what I wanted my username to be & I said; "whatever, Joy? I don't really particularly care", he created my acount & here I am. I got so addicted to certain people here, that I never left. in the mean while he did pretty much leave, though. he's still sometimes around, but that's a rare occasion.

when the old board went down, I kind of missed it at first. then I almost entirely forgot about it. when this one was made, someone notified me on MSN (probably Dave) & my addiction was saved.

Drummerguy123
04-08-2006, 08:20 PM
Oh, okay. That's cool. Since this thread pretty much sucks, does anyone else have a story of how they got here, even though they were never offspring fans?

JoY
04-08-2006, 08:22 PM
I don't think there's anyone else here, who's never been into the Offspring.

Drummerguy123
04-08-2006, 08:33 PM
I wouldn't be surprised, though. I mean, I couldn't picture Sin Studly being an offspring fan.

Conspiracy of One
04-08-2006, 08:37 PM
Wha are you talking about? Do you think he just came here to pressure people into committing suici......I see your point.

Andy Nero
04-09-2006, 08:07 AM
people who do this are what we call on Wrestling Forum's....MARKS...They have no idea whatsoever they are talking about and purely go on to a message to board with one purpose in mind...to piss everyone off!

oja
04-09-2006, 09:36 AM
Wha are you talking about? Do you think he just came here to pressure people into committing suici......I see your point.

hohohoho! that's funny

TheUnholyNightbringer
04-09-2006, 09:56 AM
people who do this are what we call on Wrestling Forum's....MARKS...They have no idea whatsoever they are talking about and purely go on to a message to board with one purpose in mind...to piss everyone off!

Have you lost the ability to read, you fucking idiot? It's been explained at least twice in this thread alone.

Retard.

JohnnyNemesis
04-09-2006, 09:58 AM

Actually, the true marks are people like you who have no idea what they're talking about.

killer_queen
04-09-2006, 11:35 AM
I wouldn't be surprised, though. I mean, I couldn't picture Sin Studly being an offspring fan.
Not just Justin, I can't imagine anyone from the old boards being and Offspring fan and talk about the Offspring. I wish there was a way to check the old boards.

killer_queen
04-09-2006, 12:08 PM
So, how do you feel like Sinister? Jealous? Nervous?

Sinister
04-09-2006, 12:09 PM
I feel like deleting my other post before it gets quoted.

killer_queen
04-09-2006, 12:32 PM
No offence but this is even more pathetic.

T-6005
04-09-2006, 01:26 PM
You go wrestling forums. Your opinion is invalid in any discussion with me.

JoY
04-09-2006, 02:31 PM
Not just Justin, I can't imagine anyone from the old boards being and Offspring fan and talk about the Offspring. I wish there was a way to check the old boards.
oh but there is. there's not much accessable though, on the old red/white board.

killer_queen
04-09-2006, 02:33 PM
uhhh, how? where?

Jebus
04-09-2006, 03:28 PM
So, how do you feel like Sinister? Jealous? Nervous?
what was it?

You go wrestling forums. Your opinion is invalid in any discussion with me.
Rick goes to wrestling forums, doesn't he?

oja
04-09-2006, 06:14 PM
Have you lost the ability to read, you fucking idiot? It's been explained at least twice in this thread alone.

Retard.

there are people who don't have time to read THE WHOLE THREAD and go directly to the last page (me included)

JohnnyNemesis
04-09-2006, 06:17 PM
Rick goes to wrestling forums, doesn't he?

Yup, I do. Well, not so much anymore since I don't watch current wrestling anymore (I'm like, a pseudo-historian, seriously). But yeah, I'm big on it.

TheUnholyNightbringer
04-09-2006, 06:54 PM
there are people who don't have time to read THE WHOLE THREAD and go directly to the last page (me included)

There's no excuse for that when a direct question's been asked and you still automatically assume an answer. There's certainly no excuse in this thread considering it was answered on the 2nd reply.

JohnnyNemesis
04-09-2006, 06:55 PM

Yes. We call those people "idiots".

Little_Miss_1565
04-09-2006, 08:31 PM

Quoted for truth.

Andy Nero
04-10-2006, 06:40 AM

Retard.

Howsabout you fuck yourself RETARD

Warn me for Flaming or not...I couldnt care less.... FUCK IT BAN ME IF NEED BE...

This guy is has clearly got TOO MUCH TIME ON HIS HANDS....

Off - Topic: there is absolutely nothing wrong with Wrestling....it's no geekier than coming on here and spending more than an hour a day here talking about a band who at their very best are as repetitive as a few episodes of Pokémon

OT: ok fair enough it's been explained but then why the fuck hasnt the thread been closed....otherwise things like this start to happen and DICKHEADS like this twat (see the quote) start flaming people because they are too sexually frustrated and too ugly to go out and get a girl who will willingly sleep with them!

Very much so.... NUFF SAID!

killer_queen
04-10-2006, 07:54 AM
what was it?
He was congratulating oja for being the best asskisser and somehow I found it funny.

Little_Miss_1565
04-10-2006, 09:07 AM
Whew. Take that testosterone-fueled rage back to the wrestling board.

TheUnholyNightbringer
04-10-2006, 09:10 AM
Nono, 1565, he's right. I think the reason I flame so much is because I'm too ugly and pathetic to find a girl who'll willingly sleep with me. I have so much pent-up frustration from not ever seeing a woman naked. :(

CHOKE SLAM!

gg.

Sin Studly
04-10-2006, 10:09 AM
I've only read the first 40 posts, but I feel the need to defend ruroken ; only because that oja person is even more of a fucking idiot than he is.

ruro ; keep on truckin'.

Sin Studly
04-10-2006, 10:10 AM

And I'm fucking glad there isn't.
*blush*

Sin Studly
04-10-2006, 10:12 AM
Howsabout you fuck yourself RETARD

Warn me for Flaming or not...I couldnt care less.... FUCK IT BAN ME IF NEED BE...

This guy is has clearly got TOO MUCH TIME ON HIS HANDS....

Off - Topic: there is absolutely nothing wrong with Wrestling....it's no geekier than coming on here and spending more than an hour a day here talking about a band who at their very best are as repetitive as a few episodes of Pokémon

OT: ok fair enough it's been explained but then why the fuck hasnt the thread been closed....otherwise things like this start to happen and DICKHEADS like this twat (see the quote) start flaming people because they are too sexually frustrated and too ugly to go out and get a girl who will willingly sleep with them!

Very much so.... NUFF SAID!

Holy shit. Hey, wanna arrange a real-life fight? I'll fly to where you live and kick yo ass!

oja
04-10-2006, 05:29 PM

oh reall?? now "idiots" are people who doesn't have the whole time of their life because they've got (or they want) to LIVE IT???

.....interesting.......
anyway that's why I post here.... to see what people like you think OMG

JohnnyNemesis
04-10-2006, 05:48 PM
oh reall?? now "idiots" are people who doesn't have the whole time of their life because they've got (or they want) to LIVE IT???

.....interesting.......
anyway that's why I post here.... to see what people like you think OMG

If it takes you an entire lifetime to read what it takes me about 12 seconds to read, then YES, you are a fucking idiot.

platinumpt
04-10-2006, 06:09 PM
Is it just me or the number of flamers increased heavily since the last few weeks?

Simon
04-10-2006, 06:11 PM
Is it just me or the number of flamers increased heavily since the last few weeks?

flamers, retards and the like. Some time ago there was a HUGE wave of trolls, and now it's the retards' turn to appear massively out of nowhere.

oja
04-10-2006, 07:17 PM
If it takes you an entire lifetime to read what it takes me about 12 seconds to read, then YES, you are a fucking idiot.

i don't know how much it would take me because i don't cARE

JoY
04-10-2006, 08:47 PM
*sings* too cool to care *sings*

seriously though; moron.

ruroken
04-11-2006, 02:13 PM
Boo fucking hoo. All of those bands (except Depeche Mode, who rule) suck because they are BORING BORING BORING. Don't complain about "not enough diversity" when the shit you listen to is played out.
You think I'm crying...? wtf?

Damn straight.

Duskygrin
04-11-2006, 02:24 PM
There's no point in coming here if you don't like the Offspring at least a certain little bit. When Dexter Dutch did his marathon thing I, for one, was mildly interested in what the outcome might be. Mayhap he would have died of asthma, would have had to be revived... muahahaha

TheUnholyNightbringer
04-11-2006, 03:10 PM
There's no point in coming here if you don't like the Offspring at least a certain little bit.

I'd agree with this, were there not an off-topic section for talking about things other than the Offspring.

platinumpt
04-11-2006, 04:17 PM
By the way humm Dave, I've never pictured you as a fan of The Offspring. Was there any moment in your life you actually liked them? How did you end up here?

TheUnholyNightbringer
04-11-2006, 04:29 PM
I sorta liked them back in the day, before I got into metal. Mainly I came on here because I saw my brother browsing and it looked kind of nifty.

JoY
04-16-2006, 07:29 PM
I love Dave. no one else would use the word "nifty", it just rules.

0r4ng3
04-16-2006, 09:48 PM
I use "nifty" all the time. It's a nifty word.

JohnnyNemesis
04-16-2006, 10:08 PM
I love Dave. no one else would use the word "nifty", it just rules.

*ahem* Excuuuuuuuse me?

The words "nifty", "neat", and "swell" have all been a part of my verbal repertoire for ages!

Now, if Dave rules for the way he used it, then I agree.

neocon58
04-17-2006, 03:04 AM
I thoroughly enjoyed reading this thread. I only wish I had come here sooner.

JoY
04-18-2006, 05:52 PM
generally "it looked kind of nifty" is a fantastic combination of words that can make me giggle like I'm having mental problems.

so wah, take Dave-credits for saying "nifty" every few once in a while. he's still teh bomb for using/posting it.

TheUnholyNightbringer
04-18-2006, 05:54 PM
I never expected such a repetoire of praise. I'm overwhelmed.

.. Bella's funny when she's laughing on webcam!

Laughing at me, that is.

See what I did there?

JoY
04-18-2006, 06:29 PM
you just EXPOSED a part of me, by saying I'm funnies when laughing?

I'm not funnies. :(

TheUnholyNightbringer
04-18-2006, 07:00 PM
Aw, it's cute!

Vera
04-19-2006, 01:31 AM
Stop giggling and listen to Ixnay, you haterzz!

Tru pnux giggle not.

TheUnholyNightbringer
04-19-2006, 02:51 AM
Except at Good Charlotte fans.

ruroken
04-19-2006, 08:32 AM
Welps, I just witnessed the moment where an INCUBUS fan begged for more diversity in his music. I'm expecting the apocalypse any second now.
Oh FUCK no. Rick... come on now... you're basing this off of hearing only ONE album, arent you? ADMIT IT. You know nothing of Incubus. They are about the most diverse band through albums. Each one has an entirely different sound.

TheUnholyNightbringer
04-19-2006, 09:16 AM
Seriously man, why do you get so vaginal about Incubus? If I did what you do every time someone made fun of Iron Maiden my head would have exploded years ago.

randman21
04-19-2006, 09:20 AM
Oh FUCK no. Rick... come on now... you're basing this off of hearing only ONE album, arent you? ADMIT IT. You know nothing of Incubus. They are about the most diverse band through albums. Each one has an entirely different sound.

I concur...

0r4ng3
04-19-2006, 09:22 AM
Each one has an entirely different sound.
Two different kinds of suck are still suck.

offspringer24
04-19-2006, 10:05 AM
why are there people who dont like the offspring in here? it's fucking stupid!

Mannen som blev en gris
04-19-2006, 10:07 AM
why are there people who dont like the offspring in here? it's fucking stupid!
Let me be the first: AAAAAAAhahahahaahahahah!

ofsmurfsandpixies
04-19-2006, 10:27 AM
Some are idiots who come to spam.

Other people grew up listening to The Offspring and came to this forum as fans. Over the years, they developed friendships/relationships with one another. Then they grew out of being Offspring fans, but still enjoy the conversation here on the forums.

I don't see what's so confusing about that.

do those words work together in a sentence? 'they grew out of being Offspring fans'

JoY
04-19-2006, 11:00 AM
Aw, it's cute!
yeah.. well.. YOU'RE CUTE TOO.

wheelchairman
04-19-2006, 11:22 AM
do those words work together in a sentence? 'they grew out of being Offspring fans'
Yes they do. Like you grow out of old habits.

JohnnyNemesis
04-19-2006, 11:47 AM

Yes, they do. Learn English.

ofsmurfsandpixies
04-20-2006, 07:07 AM
maybe ill learn to spell color to......

JohnnyNemesis
04-20-2006, 07:37 AM
Or learn the differences between the language in different areas of the world.

ofsmurfsandpixies
04-20-2006, 07:43 AM
that works too......

TheUnholyNightbringer
04-20-2006, 09:59 AM
maybe ill learn to spell color to......

You're an idiot.

By the way, it's "too".

Sin Studly
04-20-2006, 11:06 AM
And "i'll".

DeAtHsTaR
04-20-2006, 05:05 PM
The irony is delectable.

ofsmurfsandpixies
04-21-2006, 03:27 PM
And "i'll".

meh.......abbreviations dont count

0r4ng3
04-21-2006, 03:29 PM
Mayb'e i't w'orks bo'th way's, t'oo. He'y, i'f the'y d'ont coun't, wh'y shoul'd t'his both'er yo'u?

ofsmurfsandpixies
04-21-2006, 03:43 PM
good old america

famguy
04-26-2006, 04:40 AM
i am a mentaly challenged person :confused:

Sinister
04-26-2006, 06:01 AM
i am a mentaly challenged person :confused:
obviously.

JoY
05-01-2006, 03:45 PM
meh.......abbreviations dont count
yes they do. & certainly if without the ' you make a word you don't intend to say, which has a completely different meaning from what you are trying to say. here, let me show you;

I'll.
ill.

see the difference?

TheUnholyNightbringer
05-05-2006, 09:25 PM
lol, Joy's behind the times.

JoY
05-08-2006, 10:41 AM
oh pff, meanie. :(

you've been mean to me this entire topic!

TheUnholyNightbringer
05-08-2006, 01:46 PM
But in a nice way! *grins*

JoY
05-09-2006, 05:34 AM
how can you possibly be mean nicely?

TheUnholyNightbringer
05-09-2006, 05:38 PM
I have my ways.

JoY
05-15-2006, 07:05 AM
bless you & your ways, then.

FrancoDaHui
06-04-2006, 02:16 PM
what the hell is the point of comeing to a offsprig forum if you dont like the offspring!? its just stupid!
that's maybe because they're ASSHOLES

JohnnyNemesis
06-04-2006, 02:53 PM
Expire .

ignition991
06-04-2006, 06:34 PM
Way to bump an old useless thread dumbshit.

TheUnholyNightbringer
06-04-2006, 06:37 PM
I just wanted to use it again.

JoY
06-05-2006, 02:55 AM
that's maybe because they're ASSHOLES
what's that I sense?

a penis up your asshole?

the_GoDdEsS
06-05-2006, 01:19 PM
Jesus, people. Just let this die.

sara_rock_soul
06-08-2006, 09:42 AM
just expire

Nineteen Seventy Nine
06-08-2006, 07:50 PM
^ Just out of curiousity, did someone here use that phrase on you as well?

HeadAroundU
06-09-2006, 09:59 AM
just expire
Hey that's Ricky baby's phrase and I'm the only one who can use his phrases. :mad:

JoY
06-10-2006, 10:46 AM
oh my, all hell breaks loose now.

TheUnholyNightbringer
06-11-2006, 09:33 AM

Why? It'll die when it's good and ready. I still have to be nice to Bella in this thread.

Andy
06-12-2006, 06:38 AM
It's a fighter, that's for sure.