PDA

View Full Version : Another persons song of the week

the_offsprings_monkey
04-06-2006, 10:07 AM
My fave song this week is Daddy Yankee - Gasolina

It's in Spanish so I don't understand all the lyrics, but from what I understand, I think (cause I suck at spanish) it's about driving around with a boyfriend/girlfriend.

Daddy Yankee - Gasolina (http://s42.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=21UUSGVFRR2AJ26BAAO8CQOM7O)

JohnnyNemesis
04-06-2006, 10:10 AM
Just curious: is this new over there? Because that was about as overplayed as the Macarena over here for the last year and a half or so. I despise that song, but more because I can't stand the reggaeton genre.

And, actually, the song is talkin' more about bodily fluids. That's what the "Gasolina" really is.

the_offsprings_monkey
04-06-2006, 10:17 AM
Just curious: is this new over there? Because that was about as overplayed as the Macarena over here for the last year and a half or so. I despise that song, but more because I can't stand the reggaeton genre.

And, actually, the song is talkin' more about bodily fluids. That's what the "Gasolina" really is.
Oh right, thanks for clearing that up for me, as I said, my Spanish truly is crap, and yes it is new over here.

Demon_of_Debauchery
04-06-2006, 10:27 AM
I first heard that song ages ago as there used to be this Spanish person who went to my school and that was her favourite song

Drummerguy123
04-08-2006, 11:26 AM
*shivers*

I live in southern Arizona and that song was horrendously overplayed over here. I can't stand it. It is so annoying.

Lars
04-08-2006, 12:01 PM
I remember hearing this song when I wasin Poland last August. I think it'd been around for a little while before then though. It was heavily advertised on German mtv for ringtones...

Jebus
04-08-2006, 01:18 PM
ugh....I can't stand this song anymore.

Drummerguy123
04-08-2006, 01:26 PM
I'm surprised you could ever stand it.