PDA

View Full Version : what concerts have you been to?

bouncingcoles
04-07-2006, 09:51 AM
what concerts have you been to?
iv been to

ozzfest 2001
warped tour 2002
warped tour 2003
warped tour 2004
warped tour 10th anniversarry
warped tour 2005
skate fest 2003
punk fest 2003
beach boys
metalica
nine inch nails
nine inch nails
offspring
offspring
offspring
against me
against me
bouncing souls
bouncing souls
bouncing souls
bouncing souls
bouncing souls
AFI
against me
against me
Anti flag
Tool
avenged sevenfold
bad religion
bad religion
tsunami bomb
social distortion
billy idol
the cure
pennywise
street dogs

im probobly missing a few, but thats most of them.

Tijs
04-07-2006, 09:53 AM
Waaay to much to mention.

I take it that Bouncing Souls are good live? I bought tickets yesterday to see them play on the 25th.

offspring fan
04-07-2006, 10:00 AM
offspring :D
foo fighters :D
audioslave :D
franz ferdinan
green day
the hives
the cumshoots
the darknes
jimmy eat world
turbonegro
snoop dog
slipknot :(

bouncingcoles
04-07-2006, 10:06 AM
Waaay to much to mention.

I take it that Bouncing Souls are good live? I bought tickets yesterday to see them play on the 25th.

yes they are great! have fun!

Tijs
04-07-2006, 10:11 AM
Only 6 euros (+/-8 dollars) and I have free transportation. How can I say no to that eh?

bouncingcoles
04-07-2006, 10:15 AM
Only 6 euros (+/-8 dollars) and I have free transportation. How can I say no to that eh?

yeah totally

Andy
04-07-2006, 10:16 AM
hmm, from what I can remember:

Queens of the Stone Age (with Millionaire)
Foo Fighters (with a band who I can't remember)
Muse (with Elbow)
Dj Format (cant remember who with)
Offspring (cant remember who with)
Green Day (cant remember who with)
Blink 182 (with Motion City Soundtrack)
Less Than Jake (with Allister and Teen Idols <3)
Reel Big Fish (with Voodoo Glow Skulls
Goldfinger (with A)
Dropkick Murphys (cant remember who with)
Alkaline Trio (with Hot Water Music)
RX Bandits (with All Or Nothing)
Ataris (cant remember who with)
Supergrass (cant remember who with)
Liberteens (cant remember who with)
Sikth (with BlakFish)

nieh
04-07-2006, 10:45 AM
Not many.

Offspring with the Start and Auf Der Maur
Offspring with Cypress Hill and MxPx
Weezer with The Start
Weezer with the Get Up Kids and Ozma
Tool with Fantomas (back when I hated Fantomas and loved Tool)
The Blood Brothers with whoever
Goo Goo Dolls with Third Eye Blind and Vanessa Carlton
Weird Al
Les Claypool's Frog Brigade with whoever
Reel Big Fish with Starting Line
Reel Big Fish with some bands I never heard of but who were actually pretty decent
Less Than Jake with Bad religion and Hot Water Music
Warped Tour 02
Warped Tour 05
AFI

I never really went to shows too often in high school and I started going even less after I graduated because I had work and an apartment to worry about. So I've never seen most of the super awesome bands that I've gotten into since then. Also partially because most of my friends don't like the same stuff and I hate going to shows alone.

Corpse
04-07-2006, 10:56 AM
I only seen Less Than Jake supported by Bullet to Broadway and Boys Night Out and a Queen Tribute band.

StayInTheHouseCarl
04-07-2006, 11:01 AM
oh...i remember that offspring/cypress hill/(before they dropped the tour)mighty mgihty bosstones tour...who is the genius who decided offspring and cypress hill would go together?

anyways

offspring, TSOL, millencolin
offspring, TSOL, the line
save ferris
suburban legends
social distortion, handsome devil
social distortion, the hangmen
social distortion
warped tour 04
warped tour 05
system of a down, mars volta
devo
foo fighters, weezer
the vandals, god awfuls, september suck ( i mean star)
the vandals, underminded, the matches
the vandals, nerf herder, audio karate
the vandals, flogging molly, goldfinger
the vandals, time again, vs the world
the vandals, puddle of mudd (guitar center drum off competition, i left before POM)
mighty mighty bosstones, buck o nine, suburban legends
international noise conspiracy
some girls
flogging molly, the dead pets, quit your day job
minus the bear
mute math

Endymion
04-07-2006, 12:51 PM
ugh, i'm not gunna try to remember all that

coke_a_holic
04-07-2006, 12:55 PM
I'm not going to try and relive my old terrible taste in music. Discounting shows I'm ashamed of:

Warped '05
Big D and the Kids Table with the Pietasters
Big D and the Kids Table with Less Than Jake

Yatesy
04-07-2006, 01:02 PM
InMe 2003 :o
Hundred Reasons 2004
Incubus 2004 :D
Machine Head 2004 :D
Reuben 2005
Foo Fighters 2005 :D

jacknife737
04-07-2006, 01:24 PM
-Edge Fest 2003
-Korn and Limpbizket: back to basics(with Protest the Hero)
-Blink 182 with the Used and Taking Back Sunday
-Warped Tour 2004
-Green Day Presents American Idiot (the club tour before the stadium American Idiot tour)
-Jimmy Eat World with Gratitude
-Goldfinger with The Start, High Speed Scene
-Warped Tour 2005
-Blood Hound Gang
-Dropkick Murphy's with Big D and the Kids Table, Far from Finished
*and i am going to Alkaline Trio with Lawerence Arms and Black Maria on May 19.

mrconeman
04-07-2006, 03:43 PM
I havent been to very many, living in Ireland there really arent many to go to, but I'm sure there are other worse places...heres the list (I'll try to put them in order)

The Offspring (Rufio, The Start)
Vital Festival (Ash, The Darkness, some others not really worth listing.)
Greenday (New Found Glory :( )
The Austrilian Pink Floyd Tribute
Velvet Revolver (The Ga Ga's, Biffy Clyro :( )
The Damned (Some guy on acoustic, who was pretty good actually.)
The Austrilian Pink Floyd Tribute

Tribute bands should count, but I went to see the Austrilian Pink Floyd twice, they are fucking amazing, so I put them up

I also have tickets to go see Iron Maiden in December, with Trivium backing them up...not much into Trivium, but really looking foward to Maiden

igniton/pyro
04-07-2006, 03:46 PM
never been on a cocert :(

Tired_Of_You
04-07-2006, 04:19 PM
Green Day with two terrible bands
The Offspring with The Start and Auf Der Maur
Warped Tour 2005
Foo Fighters with My Morning Jacket and another band
Les Cowboys Fringants with Vincent Caza
Many local bands and many others I'm forgetting.

Rag Doll
04-07-2006, 04:31 PM
Also partially because most of my friends don't like the same stuff and I hate going to shows alone.

I'll go with you, even if I dun like it. Cause no one will ever go to concerts with me either, so I know how much it sucks.

Korn & Staind
Offspring, Cypress Hill, MxPx
Offspring, MxPx, and some other band (same tour as above)
Blink182, Alkaline Trio, and...?
Weezer, Ozma, and Saves the Day
The Get Up Kids, Hot Rod Circuit(?), and...?
The Strokes, Jimmy Fallon, the Mooney Suzuki
Offspring, The Start, Melissa Auf Der Maur

i think thats it. But I feel like I'm forgetting something. ah well.

nieh
04-07-2006, 04:31 PM
I'm not going to try and relive my old terrible taste in music. Discounting shows I'm ashamed of:

Warped '05
Big D and the Kids Table with the Pietasters
Big D and the Kids Table with Less Than Jake

You're not ashamed of Warped 05? That was terrible. Unless you just went for Big D and the Kids Table.

Paint_It_Black
04-07-2006, 04:33 PM
I've only been to two big shows.

The Offspring with AFI and Caffeine.
Green Day with Blink 182 and Jimmy Eat World.

I've been to see Bob Schneider several times, but none of you will know who he is.

I also hid out from a tornado at the same service area as The Used. Talked to them a little bit, but had no clue who they were.

bd007h
04-07-2006, 04:40 PM
I haven't been to many yet, but here they are:

The Monkees (1996) (finger lakes performing Arts center. Rochester, NY)

Rockapella (1999) (Nazareth College. Rochester, NY)

Barenaked Ladies (February 8th, 2001) (Blue Cross Arena. Rochester, NY)

Weezer (With Ozma and Saves the Day) (February 7th, 2002) (Blue Cross Arena. Rochester, NY)

Eve 6 (With AM Radio and Stage) (July 22nd, 2003) (Waterstreet Music Hall. Rochester, NY))

Third Eye Blind (with Kimya Dawson and Josh Kelly) (November 11th, 2003) (Waterstreet Music Hall. Rochester, NY)

Eve 6 (with Last Conservative, Heatseeker, and Band Camp) (May 2nd, 2004) (Penny Arcade. Rochester, NY)

The Offspring (with The Start and Auf Der Maur) (May 20th, 2004) (Dome Theater. Niagara Falls, NY)

Green Day (with New Found Glory (they suck), and Sugarcult (not that great either) ) (November 5th, 2004) (Blue Cross Arena. Rochester, NY)

Avenged Sevenfold (With Day Of Contempt (Now known as the Dear and Departed), Bullets and Octane, and CKY) (February 2nd, 2006) (Town Ballroom. Buffalo, NY)

coke_a_holic
04-07-2006, 06:21 PM
You're not ashamed of Warped 05? That was terrible. Unless you just went for Big D and the Kids Table.
Exactly what happened. I went for Offspring, but I ended up only liking Big D and the Kids Table with a few other exceptions that I don't care enough about now to remember. It was just a fun experience, despite the shitty music. I'm going this year, and the line up looks somewhat worse (but better in some ways).

Sinister
04-07-2006, 06:36 PM
I've been to only one live show in my whole life. You may laugh at me for that.

It was Chris DeBurgh. You have the right to slit my throat.

Looking forward to Offspring's next tour so I can actually see a real performance.

jacknife737
04-07-2006, 06:37 PM
You're not ashamed of Warped 05?

Warped 05, was great, Offspring, Dropkick Murpys, Mellincolin, Mxpx, transplants.

Andy
04-07-2006, 06:40 PM
Anything with DKM = automatic Win.

Tired_Of_You
04-07-2006, 08:35 PM
Green Day (with New Found Glory (they suck), and Sugarcult (not that great either) ) (November 5th, 2004) (Blue Cross Arena. Rochester, NY)So that's the name of the two terrible bands who played with Green Day. I think the show was on November 4th.

notoriousdoc
04-08-2006, 04:37 AM
(Biffy Clyro :( )

What the hell is that about? Biffy are cool!

Never Gonna Find Me
04-08-2006, 05:44 AM
Sundogs
Green Day with: Jimmy Eat World, Taking Back Sunday and Hard-Fi
Finch with: Million Dead
Taste Of Chaos: Reggie And The Full Effect, Story Of The Year, Rise Against, Killswitch Engage, Bleed The Dream, The Used and Funeral For A Friend
Alkaline Trio: Sunshine and Mike Park
Reel Big Fish: Fandangle and Zebrahead

I'm seeing Less Than Jake in two days with Bullets To Broadway supporting. And other concerts later in the year.

Yellowcard and Status Quo were both cancelled when I was going.

Tijs
04-08-2006, 06:31 AM
From the top of my head, some of the more well known bands I've seen:

The Offspring (4x)
Green Day
Bad Religion
Anti-Flag
Pennywise
MxPx (2x)
Millencolin
Bloodhound Gang (4x)
Franz Ferdinand
The Darkness
The Vines
Dropkick Murphy's
Flogging Molly
The Ataris
Slayer
Soulfly
The Vandals
New Found Glory
BoySetsFire
Madball (2x)
H2O
SunEatsHours
Papa Roach
Toy Dolls
The Dwarves
Mad Sin

That's what I can remember from looking at other lists and quickly browsing my MP3 directories. There's a lot more and a lot, lot more not-that-well-known-bands.

Corpse
04-08-2006, 06:43 AM
Green Day with: Jimmy Eat World, Taking Back Sunday

Is that the Milton Keynes one?

Rag Doll
04-08-2006, 08:11 AM
Tijs, how are the Ataris live? I've wanted to see them for a few years, but last time they came to NYC no one would go with me.

nieh
04-08-2006, 08:20 AM
Exactly what happened. I went for Offspring, but I ended up only liking Big D and the Kids Table with a few other exceptions that I don't care enough about now to remember. It was just a fun experience, despite the shitty music. I'm going this year, and the line up looks somewhat worse (but better in some ways).

Yeah, I went just for the hell of it for the most part. Offspring's set was real disappointing as was the last time they toured on their own. It feels like they're going off a script now rather than actually enjoying what they're doing. They even pulled the fire-hose stunt and didn't seem like they were actually having fun with it. My friend made me see a few others that were OK (MCR are actually somewhat enjoyable live even though their recordings annoy the fuck out of me).

I'll go with you, even if I dun like it. Cause no one will ever go to concerts with me either, so I know how much it sucks.

Yay! Now I just have to find something really crazy to drag you to.

Cejus
04-08-2006, 11:30 AM
El Canto del Loco (7x)
The Offspring
Green Day
Sber (4x)
Deep Purple
Melon Diesel
Ska-P (2x)
Rammstein
Guillermo y Lucas
La Oreja de Van Gogh
Alex Ubago
Sun Eats Hours
Slipknot
The Rasmus

Lars
04-08-2006, 12:16 PM
Goldfinger (with A)I remember this tour, some kid headbuttend my shoulder blade from behind me. It almost knocked him out. haha

offspring, TSOL, millencolin
offspring, TSOL, the lineI hate you! I missed TSOL last time they came here and then they had to cancel their impending tour because of this shotting bullshit that happened a few years back.

Reuben 2005I never really except to see bands like Reuben listed on here.

Finch with: Million Dead <3 Million Dead

I really would have trouble remembering all of the bands I've seen. I should compile a list for easy access one day.

Nood!es
04-08-2006, 12:25 PM
Offspring (Auf Der Maur, The START)
Lenny Kravitz
Green Day (My Chemical Romance)
White Stripes

And Ive been to a lot of shows for local bands. Cause theres a place right down the street from my house that lets them play.

barangatang
04-08-2006, 12:44 PM
Warped tour 2004
Warped tour 2005
The Rolling stones(everclear and metallica) in san fran
NSSN(not so silent night)- death cab for cutie, the white stripes, hot hot heat and coheed and cambria.

Never Gonna Find Me
04-08-2006, 01:47 PM
Is that the Milton Keynes one?Yep. Hard-Fi are terrible performers. TBS get the crowd really involved, but Jimmy Eat World sound JUST like the albums.

Never Gonna Find Me
04-08-2006, 01:48 PM
<3 Million Dead

I really would have trouble remembering all of the bands I've seen. I should compile a list for easy access one day.Million Dead are very good live. :cool:

Lars
04-08-2006, 01:59 PM
Yep. Hard-Fi are terrible performers.Oh, thank you. I'm always glad when people say such things about them because they are terrible. I found out today that my sister in laws friend is going out with someone from the band...

Million Dead are very good live. :cool:oh, I know, 20+ times of seeing them. :) I could count, but I'm too lazy to go through all my audio/video recordings that I have of them. I wish they hadn't split, the new stuff they were working was sounding fucking great.

Tijs
04-08-2006, 02:13 PM
Tijs, how are the Ataris live? I've wanted to see them for a few years, but last time they came to NYC no one would go with me.
I saw them over 3 years ago and it was basicly just like any other punkrock show, except that I enjoyed them live way better than on their albums. They're worth the money.

killer_queen
04-08-2006, 02:40 PM
Sepultura. In fact it must be the only show I have been to. If I don't count all of the classical and jazz crap.

JoY
04-08-2006, 02:44 PM
uhm.. not too many, I think.

Waterpop 2000, with the following bands I listened to:
.Racoon
.Krezip
.Dilana Smith
.Within Temptation
.Novastar
.Arid
.Green Lizard

then I saw Racoon again five times after that in 2001, 2001, 2002, 2003 & 2004, I think. twice in the Willemeen & twice in the Goudvishal. (I believe) could be once in the Goudvishal, but I don't remember. then once in Amsterdam on the Museumsquare. (sell-outs :( )

then some more:
.Di-rect (2001/2002 & 2004)
.Jamie Cullum (2005, Heineken Music Hall)
.Special D (2005)
.Do (2004?)
.Ali B. & Brace (2005)
.Hans Dulfer (if you don't know him, or his daughter, you're a culture barbarian)
.too many DJ's to mention

some concerts that are interesting/funny to mention:
.Spice Girls (1999?)
.Marco Borsato (1997? & then some other time)
.the Dutch Idols finalists of 2004.
.Charlie Lownoise

yeah, you had to be there. queen's day on the Museumsquare in Amsterdam 2004 & 2005. *grins* I left before Krezip performed, even though I used to be a fan. they've changed too much & it's way too frustrating. I didn't have to go to a Brace-concert, because I run into him almost weekly in Amsterdam, plus he shagged a friend of mine. (I know this) which the bastard won't admit. fuckshit.

we had some famous Dutch artists performing at our fraternity/sorority parties, but I don't remember which. (obviously) though I remember being VERY enthousiastic one time. :/

JoY
04-08-2006, 02:49 PM
Sepultura. In fact it must be the only show I have been to. If I don't count all of the classical and jazz crap.
..oh god, if I'd count all the classical, gypsy & jazzy shite, I could go on forever. do concerts of myself count? *giggles*

Never Gonna Find Me
04-08-2006, 02:58 PM
Oh, thank you. I'm always glad when people say such things about them because they are terrible. I found out today that my sister in laws friend is going out with someone from the band...
oh, I know, 20+ times of seeing them. :) I could count, but I'm too lazy to go through all my audio/video recordings that I have of them. I wish they hadn't split, the new stuff they were working was sounding fucking great.Dear me. I still remember what the front man on Hard-Fi was wearing at Milton Keynes. :o

Yeah they were flipping amazing with Finch.

And Sunshine supporting Alkaline Trio were great as well. Their album is terrific.

Never Gonna Find Me
04-08-2006, 02:59 PM
..oh god, if I'd count all the classical, gypsy & jazzy shite, I could go on forever. do concerts of myself count? *giggles*I like jazz. :cool: When I saw the Sundogs, that was the best jazz concert Ive ever been to. Still one of my favourites.

JoY
04-08-2006, 03:10 PM
I suppose Hans Dulfer originally is jazz, but these days it's mixed with club. Jamie Cullum is popjazz. hardly jazz, still extremely enjoyable. any good jazz-band from these days doesn't make it to the main scene (only way back it was appreciated as it should be), since it'd have to have a pop-flavor. it's comforting & frustrating at the same time. I've seen great artists. especially Verwey. he's a psychiatrist, but he plays jazz guitar in his spare time. he's musical beyond words.

T-6005
04-08-2006, 03:19 PM
The Offspring
Autopilot Off
Sugarcult X2
Flashlight Brown
Good Charlotte (it was painful)
The Living End
Army of Freshmen

I think that might be it. A bunch of smaller shows with bands I didn't know.

offspring kid
04-08-2006, 04:08 PM
Nickelback
Metallica
Iron Maiden
Sum 41
Afi
U2
Guns and Roses ( 28th june 2006, the same day it's my birthday )
The offspring ( unfortunatly None offspring concerts :( )

Betty
04-08-2006, 06:58 PM
Radiohead (the only "big" show I've ever been to)
Social Distortion (2x)
The Offspring (3x + 3x at Warped)
The Weakerthans (many times)
The Pixies and Weezer (woo!)
The Start (3x)
Goldfinger (2x)
Hot Hot Heat w/ Futureheads
Sloan (2x)
Three Dog Night (!!!)
Quiet Riot (!!!)
Sam Roberts
Tiger Army
Ted Leo and the Pharmacists
Strung Out
DOA
The Planet Smashers
The Golden Dogs (5x, I think)
Cuff the Duke (3x)
The Meligrove Band (3x)
The Arcade Fire, only caught a couple songs cause I was working the festival

I've seen a ton of punk rock bands at shows/Warped tour. Some that I can remember include: The Damned (SO good), AFI, The Vandals, Pennywise, Bad Religion, The Explosion, Sum 41, The Transplants, Guttermouth, Me First and the Gimme Gimmes, Flogging Molly, Less Than Jake, Anti-Flag, Dropkick Murphys.

And then local bands...

No doubt I am forgetting stuff.

Concert I most regret not getting tickets to: The Eagles.

Next show: Whoever the dude is who sang for the Tea Party.

Never Gonna Find Me
04-09-2006, 12:26 PM
Radiohead (the only "big" show I've ever been to)
Social Distortion (2x)
The Offspring (3x + 3x at Warped)
The Weakerthans (many times)
The Pixies and Weezer (woo!)
The Start (3x)
Goldfinger (2x)
Hot Hot Heat w/ Futureheads
Sloan (2x)
Three Dog Night (!!!)
Quiet Riot (!!!)
Sam Roberts
Tiger Army
Ted Leo and the Pharmacists
Strung Out
DOA
The Planet Smashers
The Golden Dogs (5x, I think)
Cuff the Duke (3x)
The Meligrove Band (3x)
The Arcade Fire, only caught a couple songs cause I was working the festival

I've seen a ton of punk rock bands at shows/Warped tour. Some that I can remember include: The Damned (SO good), AFI, The Vandals, Pennywise, Bad Religion, The Explosion, Sum 41, The Transplants, Guttermouth, Me First and the Gimme Gimmes, Flogging Molly, Less Than Jake, Anti-Flag, Dropkick Murphys.

And then local bands...

No doubt I am forgetting stuff.

Concert I most regret not getting tickets to: The Eagles.

Next show: Whoever the dude is who sang for the Tea Party.I only just managed to get tickets to them on this farewell tour. But they were 75 each plus booking order.

lenar
04-10-2006, 01:52 AM
Moneen
Bif Naked
Warped 04/05
Bad Religion with Anti-Flag

The meaning of life
04-10-2006, 02:19 AM
The Offspring
Papa Roach x2 :o
Social Distortion
Avenged Sevenfold
And other underground punk band from montreal
But 20 april i'm gonna see Horrorpops

Betty
04-10-2006, 02:33 AM
I only just managed to get tickets to them on this farewell tour. But they were 75 each plus booking order.

I had a deal with my parents that they would come to Toronto and we would go see them. But the tickets sold out and the only other option were these $250 ones which were TOO expensive in addition to the travel costs.

Another show I recently missed due to selling out was The New Pornographers and Belle and Sebastian. Which woulda been awesome.

That's why I like unknown bands - tickets don't sell out.

Andy
04-10-2006, 05:37 AM
The Living End
I hate you.

Kitten
04-10-2006, 08:02 AM
I hate you! I missed TSOL last time they came here and then they had to cancel their impending tour because of this shotting bullshit that happened a few years back.

Don't worry, I understand what you are saying. The shooting set back a lot of plans the band had.

StayInTheHouseCarl
04-10-2006, 09:41 AM
did they ever pay off the legal fees they got stuck with?

Kitten
04-10-2006, 04:05 PM
did they ever pay off the legal fees they got stuck with?

Nope, they are still trying to pay them off.

Never Gonna Find Me
04-11-2006, 07:14 AM
Sundogs
Green Day with: Jimmy Eat World, Taking Back Sunday and Hard-Fi
Finch with: Million Dead
Taste Of Chaos: Reggie And The Full Effect, Story Of The Year, Rise Against, Killswitch Engage, Bleed The Dream, The Used and Funeral For A Friend
Alkaline Trio: Sunshine and Mike Park
Reel Big Fish: Fandangle and Zebrahead

I'm seeing Less Than Jake in two days with Bullets To Broadway supporting. And other concerts later in the year.

Yellowcard and Status Quo were both cancelled when I was going.
I can now add on Less Than Jake with: Bullets To Broadway and Boys Night Out. :D

Camilamazed
04-11-2006, 08:54 AM
Alanis Morissette(3x)
Green day
Offspring(4)
Bad religion(2)
Pennywise
Live
Red hot chilli peppers
Pearl jam(2)
Men at work
U2
Rolling Stones
Franz Ferdinand
Strokes
Kings of leon
The Vandals
Arcade Fire
Mission Of Burma
Deep Purple
Sepultura
Hellacopters
Good Charllote
Iggy Pop and the Stooges
Nine inch nails
Sonic Youth
Scorpions
Nightwish
Destruction
Rage
Whitesnake
Judas priest
Supergrass
Fantomas

offspringrammsteinfan
04-11-2006, 12:32 PM
Offspring
Janez detd
Horrorpops
Gathering 2x
Lawn
Vankatoen
Bloke (They suck very hard, but it was a support band)
Green Lizard 2x
Within Temptation
Autumn
Fields of rock '05 (Alter bridge, Papa Roach, Motorhead, Velvet Revolver, Rammstein, Audioslave, Machine head, Soulfly, Flogging Molly)
Epica
Rapalje
Ron Steel
Krezip
Woost
Ramroosjes (Heideroosjes covering Ramones)
Feuerengel (Rammstein cover band)
After Forever
Spinvis
LPG
Gunz N Rozes (Guns N Roses Cover band)
The Apers (Which really sucked, but I went to that concert because of the support band)
I against I (The support band of the apers :p )
One In A Million
Saxon
Skik

Comming concerts/festivals:
Dauwpop (Lacuna Coil, Anouk, Chimaira, Madball, Normaal)
Lowlands (Wir Sind Helden, Arctic Monkeys, The Veils, Muse)
Bevrijdingsfestival Zwolle (Heideroosjes, Gem)
Blind Guardian

Never Gonna Find Me
04-11-2006, 01:37 PM
Alanis Morissette(3x)
Green day
Offspring(4)
Bad religion(2)
Pennywise
Live
Red hot chilli peppers
Pearl jam(2)
Men at work
U2
Rolling Stones
Franz Ferdinand
Strokes
Kings of leon
The Vandals
Arcade Fire
Mission Of Burma
Deep Purple
Sepultura
Hellacopters
Good Charllote
Iggy Pop and the Stooges
Nine inch nails
Sonic Youth
Scorpions
Nightwish
Destruction
Rage
Whitesnake
Judas priest
Supergrass
FantomasI am so jealous of those five bands.

Yatesy
04-12-2006, 12:47 PM
I never really except to see bands like Reuben listed on here.

Really? I saw them in my local club in Wigan for 4, it was pretty good. The support acts (Caretaker & DiveDive) were pretty good as well.

cybermears
04-12-2006, 01:56 PM
Green day with new found glory
Kasier chefs with maximo park and the cribs
The all american rejects with the towers of london
Yellowcard with Engerica

pretty fly 88
04-13-2006, 10:40 PM
I've been to:

HFStival 2004-05(and I'm going this year to despite the fact that the lineup sucks)
HFSmas Nutcracker 2004
Kaiser Chiefs Weezer, and Foo Fighters

The HFStival is a rock festival held in Maryland every year, and the Nutcracker used to be held every year, but this year they discontinued it for some reason.

coke_a_holic
04-13-2006, 10:43 PM
I was gonna go to both the festival and the nutcracker 2 years ago, but then I...didn't. I heard kids were passing out and stuff, so whatever. Since the station moved, it's been too far away for me to go (not that I want to). WHAT THE FUCK IS WITH THE TICKET PRICES? Jesus Christ, it's like 200$ to get in to the pit for 2 days this year. Might as well see if someone will give you a ticket for your toes.

pretty fly 88
04-13-2006, 10:51 PM
I was gonna go to both the festival and the nutcracker 2 years ago, but then I...didn't. I heard kids were passing out and stuff, so whatever. Since the station moved, it's been too far away for me to go (not that I want to). WHAT THE FUCK IS WITH THE TICKET PRICES? Jesus Christ, it's like 200$ to get in to the pit for 2 days this year. Might as well see if someone will give you a ticket for your toes.
I think they just had to raise the ticket prices because it was a smaller venue, and they couldn't allow as many people in the Merriwether place as in the M and T Bank Stadium or RFK Stadium, so they had top raise the ticket prices to make a good profit. But yeah, they are rediculously high prices, considering the only really good band is Joan Jett. I'm probably only going to get lawn tickets for the 2nd day there.

pretty fly 88
04-13-2006, 10:52 PM
Gunz N Rozes (Guns N Roses Cover band)

Were they any good?

offspringrammsteinfan
04-17-2006, 09:06 AM
Were they any good?

Yeah, they were pretty awesome.

Rinoa
04-17-2006, 11:38 AM
Radiohead (with Asian Dub Foundation)
Muse (with Elbow)
Slayer (with Slipknot, Hatebreed and Mastadon)
Green Day (with New Found Glory)
System of a Down (with someone I've never heard of!)

My list seriously needs to grow soon ;)

sphinxdaking
04-17-2006, 04:23 PM
Worth mentioning:

The Offspring (2001, 2004)
Papa Roach (2002, 2004, 2005)
Millencolin (2004, 2005)
Twopointeight (Twice in 2005)
Bombshell Rocks (2001, 2005)
The Lawrence Arms (2005)
Bad Religion (2005)
Satanic Surfers (2005)
Street Dogs (2005)
Venerea (2005)

Coming Up:

April 28-29th Groezrock (Belgium) - Bad Religion, No Use For A Name, Anti-Flag, The Lawrence Arms, Me First And The Gimme Gimmes, Less Than Jake, Dropkick Murphys, Goldfinger, Sick Of It All, A Wilhelm Scream etc.

August 4-5th Augustibuller (Sweden) - No Fun At All, Twopointeight, Sick Of It All, Blindside etc.