PDA

View Full Version : TKAA@Euro Rain Festival

Sapper
04-10-2006, 01:51 AM
Can someone upload the The Kids Aren't Alright @ Euro Rain Festival Performance? It's a hidden video on the Huck It DVD. I know it'll illegal to upload it, but i really want it!

DexterWannabe
04-10-2006, 02:21 AM
do u mean the bonus-feature?

wazzup22
04-10-2006, 02:49 AM
Just buy the DVD, It can't be all that expensive now.

Hypodermic_89
04-10-2006, 02:49 AM
Can someone upload the The Kids Aren't Alright @ Euro Rain Festival Performance? It's a hidden video on the Huck It DVD. I know it'll illegal to upload it, but i really want it!
Why don't you just watch it on the dvd?

Sapper
04-10-2006, 02:51 AM
do u mean the bonus-feature?

Yes :)

@wazzup22: I just want this video, i don't need the dvd
@Hypodermic_89: I haven't got the dvd

offspring_freak_3
04-10-2006, 08:41 AM
so buy the dvd, its not so expensive, and why the fuck you say you dont need the dvd if you need hte videos thats on it?

Amazed
04-10-2006, 08:43 AM
so buy the dvd, its not so expensive, and why the fuck you say you dont need the dvd if you need hte videos thats on it?

He only wants that one video, not the other videos on it, so he probably thinks it's unnecessary to buy the dvd when he only wants one video. Why can't anyone just upload it? Can't be that hard. I would, but I've lost my Huck it dvd. :(

offspring_freak_3
04-10-2006, 08:55 AM
because its illegal, besides if good give a little support to the band

Amazed
04-10-2006, 09:02 AM
because its illegal, besides if good give a little support to the band

who cares if it's illegal? everybody downloads songs and films, that's illegal too.

Joakoman
04-10-2006, 12:59 PM
Buy the DVD please.

bouncingcoles
04-10-2006, 01:14 PM

the huck it movie doesnt show them play that song at the euro rain festival. it shows them play only gone away and all i want....

Sapper
04-10-2006, 11:28 PM
the huck it movie doesnt show them play that song at the euro rain festival. it shows them play only gone away and all i want....

TKAA it's a hidden video on the dvd. I don't know where you can find it, but i know it's on this dvd!

Sapper
04-10-2006, 11:35 PM
He only wants that one video, not the other videos on it, so he probably thinks it's unnecessary to buy the dvd when he only wants one video. Why can't anyone just upload it? Can't be that hard. I would, but I've lost my Huck it dvd. :(

This is exactly what i mean. So can somebody upload it? Or what's the problem? Upload it on savefile.com or megaupload.com, nobody of comlumbia would care about this video
Thanks!

_JJB
04-11-2006, 12:08 AM
Damn, you write this is illegal. So what is legal? Downloading amateurs live mp3s or videos? NO!
That's only one video. Do you buy albums for one song? I don't think so. You just download what you from from p2p network.
I think someone who has got this video can upload it.

Sapper
04-11-2006, 12:40 AM
Damn, you write this is illegal. So what is legal? Downloading amateurs live mp3s or videos? NO!
That's only one video. Do you buy albums for one song? I don't think so. You just download what you from from p2p network.

Many people think that they sure would get into trouble with the law, if they upload stuff from a copyrighted dvd. I agree with you that at least nobody would buy a album or dvd just for one song/video!

Kitten
04-11-2006, 12:45 AM
Have you ever seen the DVD?

Sapper
04-11-2006, 01:00 AM
Have you ever seen the DVD?

My friend gave me a rip of it, but it's without the bonus-stuff, so i have seen only the main-video.
My friend hasn't got the bonus-stuff, too.

Lithuanian Offspring
04-11-2006, 01:37 AM
It's not illegal, since the person who is copying the file is not selling it, he's just sharing it...

Kitten
04-11-2006, 03:55 AM
It's not illegal, since the person who is copying the file is not selling it, he's just sharing it...

It is illegal regardless. It is not for any sort of educational purpose. That is one example in which it may be shared. However, if the original poster wants to get the video, I would suggest biting the bullet and buying the entire DVD. You can get it on Ebay for a decent price if you are lucky, otherwise, just go through the usual DVD buying channels you take (if you even bother buying DVD's at all).

For non-commercial private exhibition in homes only. Any other public performance, other use, or copying is strictly prohibited.

Hyper nova
04-11-2006, 06:35 AM

OMG thats the Dumbest statement ever.

Copying, Sharing or Downloading ANY Copyrighted music, Video ect IS illegal.

It's Only Not illeagal when Copys are For PERSONAL use. i.e copys for yourself eg ipod, Copied CD for Car Stereo. Even this is controversial

And downloading a Single song illegally is no more or less illeagal than downloading a whole album.

P2P is illegal fo ANY Copyrighted material. However P2P isnt illeagal for Non-copyright material

Copyright makes things very strict.

But I Don't know why you guys are getting all upset about him wanting a copyrighted video when 99% of you will have an illigally downloaded b-side of The Offspring its the same difference. If some one asks for Totalimmortal you direct them to the link or upload it. It's the same damn difference.

offspring_freak_3
04-11-2006, 08:13 AM
yes donwload amateur videos and mp3 isnt illegal, it doesnt have a copyright law

Kitten
04-11-2006, 03:02 PM
yes donwload amateur videos and mp3 isnt illegal, it doesnt have a copyright law

No, but usually the video or audio itself is illegal in the first place. You are not allowed to enter most music venue with a video or audio recording device. Not even a camera.

Hyper nova
04-11-2006, 03:56 PM
No, but usually the video or audio itself is illegal in the first place. You are not allowed to enter most music venue with a video or audio recording device. Not even a camera.

Thats absolutly true, even if you are you aren't supposed to or allowed to distribute it at all whether you sell or just share. What you've recorded is copyrighted material even if its done live. Keeping it for your self is ok because you paid to see the show but you shouldn't distribute it altho people do.

What im saying is that 99% of people on this forum have somthing like that which is illegal and its not less illegal that a guy that wants a video but because its a video people get all up in arms about it. 1 song is just as illegal and 1 video clip but all of you seem fine with that 1 song but not one video clip either give the guy a break or dump all thos one songs yo have don't be hypocritical.

ANd I know that the Offspring Seemingly dont mind there stuff being distributed as they put CO1 up on here for free, but becasue its illegal they had to take it down. So I'm not saying do it or don't do it its up to you.

Personally I don't do it because i want to support the artists even if its one song il buy it from itunes or buy the single or if worse comes to the worse buy the cd. I normally find that the song i like isnt infact the only one.
I've only Downloaded a couple of really rare songs i just cant find anywhere else.

So all im syaing is if you have done it don't be hypocritical and say he can't just because its different media.

offspring_freak_3
04-11-2006, 04:01 PM
you guys r complaining because the guy wants a videos that is illegal to upload and some people, including me, dont want to upload it, so why the fuck you guys who suppot him dont upload it?!

Sapper
04-12-2006, 03:37 AM
you guys r complaining because the guy wants a videos that is illegal to upload and some people, including me, dont want to upload it, so why the fuck you guys who suppot him dont upload it?!

I can't understand that,too. :confused:

Kitten
04-12-2006, 06:06 AM
I can't understand that,too. :confused:

He is basically saying that the people that support your idea should put the video up themselves if they are so passionate about sharing it. Unless they are worthless little squibs who can't be bothered buying a quality product, and support one of their favourite bands as well.

sneedo
04-12-2006, 01:11 PM
that performance isn't from the euro rain festival anyway douche.

bouncingcoles
04-12-2006, 01:16 PM
TKAA it's a hidden video on the dvd. I don't know where you can find it, but i know it's on this dvd!

its a hidden song thats live but its not at the euro rain festival

The meaning of life
04-13-2006, 01:23 AM
On my huck it dvd it's in the "bonus feature" and the place called "hidden spot" i think

Thomas
04-13-2006, 01:28 AM
On my huck it dvd it's in the "bonus feature" and the place called "hidden spot" i think

:eek:
Damn, I can't believe I never noticed that! I will have to look for it first thing in the morning.

The meaning of life
04-13-2006, 01:30 AM
Sometimes it can be good to see bonus feature (something that i rarely do)

Thomas
04-13-2006, 01:31 AM
Man, I even watched the bonus features and I didn't notice that! That is lame...

II NOODLES II
04-13-2006, 06:26 PM
Did any of you guys know about the hidden features on the video collection. If you go to the discography bit and you press side keys n stuff on certain albums it gives you hidden easter eggs.

II NOODLES II
04-13-2006, 06:27 PM
Man, I even watched the bonus features and I didn't notice that! That is lame...

When i first got that DVD i noticed it straight away.

Hux
04-13-2006, 06:48 PM
Did any of you guys know about the hidden features on the video collection. If you go to the discography bit and you press side keys n stuff on certain albums it gives you hidden easter eggs.
Yeah when i first got it, accidental though. I was just moving the "cursor" left or whatever and I saw the hidden features, so I tried it on all of the pages until I found them all.

DexterWannabe
04-14-2006, 01:00 PM
When i first got that DVD i noticed it straight away.
huray for u!

endlesst0m
04-14-2006, 01:09 PM
Fuck this thread, I keep thinking that someone uploaded the video everytime it gets a new post.

Anyway, while I'm here, can anyone tell me how to get to the secret videos on the Complete music video collection dvd?

Sinister
04-14-2006, 01:10 PM
Anyway, while I'm here, can anyone tell me how to get to the secret videos on the Complete music video collection dvd?

sure : click the search button.

endlesst0m
04-14-2006, 01:15 PM
sure : click the search button.

Hey, it's not like I'm making a new thread here. But I guess that should work fine.

II NOODLES II
04-15-2006, 04:46 AM
Yeah when i first got it, accidental though. I was just moving the "cursor" left or whatever and I saw the hidden features, so I tried it on all of the pages until I found them all.

Yeah same although i found them like 2 weeks after i got the dvd lol :confused:

_JJB
04-15-2006, 02:31 PM
Anywany can anybody upload that TKAA performance or not?

I'm almost 100% sure that lots of you have got illegal mp3s downloaded from the internet on hard disk, I am right? So, if you're fucking lawyers and you don't wanna upload that video delete all your illegal mp3s. :mad:

Sapper
04-17-2006, 11:19 PM

It seems not... Too bad... :(

offspring_freak_3
04-18-2006, 07:39 AM

I'm almost 100% sure that lots of you have got illegal mp3s downloaded from the internet on hard disk, I am right? So, if you're fucking lawyers and you don't wanna upload that video delete all your illegal mp3s. :mad:
hey _JJB, i have nothing against you, but u are upset cause people dont wanna upload the video, so why u dont stop complaining and upload the video by yourself?