PDA

View Full Version : And so I do decree..

TheUnholyNightbringer
04-10-2006, 07:38 PM
.. that the following sentences are no longer allowed on the BBS during a heated discussion. The continuing use of these sentences will earn a stern reprimand from anyone in the vicinity, effective immediately.

"I don't care/remind me to care", any alterations to that
"Fuck you."
"You spend your entire life on a forum/the internet!"
"Why do you even bother coming here if you don't like The Offspring??"
":rolleyes:/LOSER!"
"You take this forum WAAAAAAAAY too seriously."

coke_a_holic
04-10-2006, 07:40 PM
I demand deletion of such arguments!

Twinkle
04-10-2006, 07:53 PM
Fucky you. So ban me. blah balah blah. You know what? You take this forum wayaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyaaaaaaay too seriously.,

TheUnholyNightbringer
04-10-2006, 07:53 PM
I knew someone was going to do that. Tiph, I'm disappointed that it's you.

Paint_It_Black
04-10-2006, 07:54 PM
Fucky you. So ban me. blah balah blah. You know what? You take this forum wayaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyaaaaaaay too seriously.,

Wow, I wasn't sure if anyone was going to stoop to it.

In retrospect, I was a naive fool.

BIG Nicky
04-10-2006, 07:54 PM
.. that the following sentences are no longer allowed on the BBS during a heated discussion. The continuing use of these sentences will earn a stern reprimand from anyone in the vicinity, effective immediately.

"Fuck you."

I like them *Sticky* :cool:

Twinkle
04-10-2006, 07:58 PM
I knew someone was going to do that. Tiph, I'm disappointed that it's you.

I'm disappointed in myself. Maybe because I'm in possibly one of the worst fucking moods I"ve ever fucking been in. Imagine learning you're turning 16, but you're not going to be able to get your permit because of your stupid fucking rescheduled fuckin soccer game. And that is why I stooped to that level. (And by the way, you don't know, I could totally kick your ass in real life for saying that. should also be added to your lovely list.)

TheUnholyNightbringer
04-10-2006, 07:59 PM
I just got my ass handed to me. This is worrying.

Andy
04-10-2006, 08:18 PM
I have no respect for this thread, as those statements make this bbs fun.

Preocupado
04-10-2006, 08:23 PM

I knew this post was reminding me of a movie!

"We shall say Ni again to you if you do not apease us!"

Nineteen Seventy Nine
04-10-2006, 08:25 PM
I have no respect for this thread, as those statements make this bbs fun.

True, but once these phrases get oversaid, it gets old... fast. Then it just turns into an annoying problem. Kind of like those "well your mom...." comebacks.

All About Eve
04-10-2006, 08:51 PM
You could have made it less complex and just said, "Linda and Maria are not allowed to post."

T-6005
04-10-2006, 09:06 PM
I knew it would happen.

Thomas
04-10-2006, 10:11 PM
Although these remarks do make the forums a bit of fun, it is only fun when a BBS 1337 pwns the knickers off of them, but until then it is just annoying. I know, I know, I am guilty for using a few of these on rare occasions a while back, but I have atoned for my sins and I am now a better person.

The funny thing is that I don't even practice my Christianity.

endlesst0m
04-10-2006, 10:56 PM

"Fuck you."

Anyone who comes here frequently is doomed to suffer through people using the same arguments and phrases and people posting threads that have been done hundreds of times before. There's nothing you can do to fight it, but it is kinda funny to point it out.

Anya82
04-11-2006, 12:35 AM
i like number 2 and 6

Sin Studly
04-11-2006, 01:24 AM
So in effect, you're banning Linda from the boards?

Rocky-girl
04-11-2006, 03:47 AM
Is it control?

TheUnholyNightbringer
04-11-2006, 07:18 AM
Basically Linda uses them the most, but other people use them too. Maria uses the first one a lot and it's so ridiculously childish.

ninthlayer
04-11-2006, 07:22 AM
I'm disappointed in myself. Maybe because I'm in possibly one of the worst fucking moods I"ve ever fucking been in. Imagine learning you're turning 16, but you're not going to be able to get your permit because of your stupid fucking rescheduled fuckin soccer game. And that is why I stooped to that level. (And by the way, you don't know, I could totally kick your ass in real life for saying that. should also be added to your lovely list.)
Hard knock life for sure.

honey
04-11-2006, 09:28 AM
I don't see why these lines can't be used anymore, if someone does, why not make that person look like a total loser? It'll be more affective.

HeadAroundU
04-11-2006, 10:35 AM
I wish you were dead.
Go away, no one likes you.
God, you're such a fucking idiot.
G-o-a-w-a-y-n-o-o-n-e-l-i-ke-s-y-o-u.
Never post again.

what about these....?

TheUnholyNightbringer
04-11-2006, 12:28 PM
Those are often necessary, and moreover, don't have their roots in the playground.