PDA

View Full Version : Propagandhi, The End?????

4eh
04-11-2006, 05:44 AM
is it true that propagandhi are going to end up, i've heard that Chris (vocals) has end up and they've found new guy??? can anyone tell me where i can find the information or answer my questions. please.

Endymion
04-11-2006, 10:47 AM
i've got my fingers crossed for a plane full of snakes. if ever there was a 'worst band in the universe'...

Revolver-2005?
04-11-2006, 11:03 AM
I hate Propagandhi, they're ungreatfull assholes. Fat Mike from NOFX signed them onto the label and they practically spit in his face.

And they're music sucks for the most part anyway.

nieh
04-11-2006, 11:21 AM
i've got my fingers crossed for a plane full of snakes. if ever there was a 'worst band in the universe'...

I heard their most recent album in my brother's car a few months back. The conversation went something like this:

"Who's this?"
"Propaghandi"
"Really? Didn't they used to sound like NoFX?"
*nods*
"They got better"
*nods*

It was actually a pretty decent album. Probably not your kind of music, but much better than their earlier stuff.

jacknife737
04-11-2006, 01:19 PM
The only good thing about this band is their music.

coke_a_holic
04-11-2006, 01:24 PM
The only good thing about this band is their music.
...As opposed to...

nieh
04-11-2006, 02:13 PM
...As opposed to...

Being hawt secks.

Edit: even as a joke this came out sounding stupid.

Betty
04-11-2006, 02:38 PM
I have no idea of the status of the band nowadays.

They're decent, and decently unique for a punk rock band. I own "How to Clean Everything" and it's got some fun stuff on it. And I actually have another album on cassette tape (how hardcore is that?)

Plus, my man, John K. Samson.

And "Gifts," which could very well be a Weakerthans song, but was released by Propagandhi.

The meaning of life
04-11-2006, 03:14 PM
This band is not really good...their music suck ball

jacknife737
04-11-2006, 05:03 PM
...As opposed to...

The lyrics are horrible, but overall i like their songs, just not the message.

People talk about this band as the "smartest" band in punk today, their not.

4eh
04-16-2006, 02:42 PM
so does anyone know something about band nowadays?? ))

doft
04-16-2006, 11:52 PM
is it true that propagandhi are going to end up, i've heard that Chris (vocals) has end up and they've found new guy??? can anyone tell me where i can find the information or answer my questions. please.

No, they just played a prank on everyone. Your probably refering to when thier latest lp came out last year. In their liner notes they have their singer listed as Glen (or some other fake name) and on the website they had some b.s about Chris leaving the band to get a rise out of people.

You can say you don't like this bands music, but as far as shit talking goes this band in almost untouchable. Name a band that has more integridy or is as widely respected in punk in last 15-20 years. Most posters here hate them because they took a shot at The Offspring in their liner notes, don't read too much into it this band hates everyone.

Endymion
04-17-2006, 12:31 AM
You can say you don't like this bands music, but as far as shit talking goes this band in almost untouchable. Name a band that has more integridy or is as widely respected in punk in last 15-20 years. Most posters here hate them because they took a shot at The Offspring in their liner notes, don't read too much into it this band hates everyone.
or i just hate retard hippy political bands in general, and specifically ones that play incredibly bad music--and punk at that?

coke_a_holic
04-17-2006, 12:40 AM
The only political punk band I like is the Dead Kennedys, and I haven't been listening to them much over the past few months. These days, to be a political punk band, all you have to do is have a song like
"I hate Bush, he is so lame
He thinks his office is a game
oi!
I hate Bush, he's such a tool
He's really such a fucking fool
oi oi oi!"
Or something. I dunno, it sucks.

Endymion
04-17-2006, 01:00 AM
"I hate Bush, he is so lame
He thinks his office is a game
oi!