PDA

View Full Version : Christina had a boob job

HornyPope
04-11-2006, 08:04 AM
OMGOMGOMGOMG trust me to bring you the exclusive celebrity insider gossip!

Lo! (http://www.thesuperficial.com/archives/2006/04/10/christina_aguilera_at_the_maxi.html)

killer_queen
04-11-2006, 08:09 AM
She looks perfect, I think. It's good to see that someone finally had natural looking boobs after the surgery.

Little_Miss_1565
04-11-2006, 08:18 AM
haha I LOVE THE SUPERFICIAL!

HornyPope
04-11-2006, 08:23 AM
She looks perfect, I think. It's good to see that someone finally had natural looking boobs after the surgery.

What? They aren't "natural looking".

- Izie

Edit: She doesn't want to "get into it", so disregard the above remark. In fact she threathenes to never comment on anything again out of worry that i'll take her words and post them on the BBS.

JohnnyNemesis
04-11-2006, 08:23 AM
Christina Aguilera is damned unattractive. She's not even ugly, just incredibly unattractive.

And dem boobz won;t help nothin'.

Little_Miss_1565
04-11-2006, 08:25 AM

- Izie

Edit: She doesn't want to "get into it", so disregard the above remark. In fact she threathenes to never comment on anything again out of worry that i'll take her words and post them on the BBS.

Umm...wtf?

Anyway. I agree with Izie that they are fake-o melon looking. Like Demi Moore's.

Izie
04-11-2006, 08:48 AM
Umm...wtf?

Anyway. I agree with Izie that they are fake-o melon looking. Like Demi Moore's.

Disappointingly fake :(

Vlad thought he was being funny, don't tell him it didn't work ;p

OddOneOut_Bassist
04-11-2006, 11:46 AM
i just think she's really annoying... and i dont care for the matter... but yet i posted... i think i just pwnt myself :o

T-6005
04-11-2006, 12:16 PM
I had a half-hour long look around the Superficial.... I love it, it's hilarious.

coke_a_holic
04-11-2006, 12:47 PM
Christina Aguilera is damned unattractive. She's not even ugly, just incredibly unattractive.

She looks like she smells like dirt. I don't mean like she smells bad; she just looks oily and therefore like she's got a dirt-smell around her. No idea why.

Paint_It_Black
04-11-2006, 01:59 PM
I stumbled across that site a couple of months back. It's pretty hilarious.

HornyPope
04-11-2006, 02:14 PM
I've been reading that and wwtdd.com regulary for the past year. I think it's a good model of fun internet magazines that were grown and made popular by regular internet surfers who once frequanted message boards like the rest of us.

Nina
04-12-2006, 12:38 AM
I love her.

I am very uncertain about the boobs. There are many many many tricks. REAL looking tricks. But I'm no expert.

I still think she looks fantastic.

Jebus
04-12-2006, 12:46 AM

- Izie
I think she was being sarcastic. At least I hope she was.

neocon58
04-12-2006, 12:49 AM
She was reasonably hot back in the "Geenie in a bottle" days, now it's just wrong.

Isolated Fury
04-12-2006, 01:02 AM
Sure she is nasty and gross and looks like a total bitch-face, cunt, whore, wench...

But I approve of the new set.

sKratch
04-12-2006, 01:40 AM

Racist. Them boobies is fine.

TheUnholyNightbringer
04-12-2006, 03:23 AM
Nice rack. Shame about the rest.

Izie
04-12-2006, 06:31 AM
I think she was being sarcastic. At least I hope she was.

Yeah see, the quote was my initial reaction and the smartass thought he'd type and post it :p

After 2 seconds I figured she was sarcastic (hopefully), but all was done by then...

Males *frown*

Vera
04-12-2006, 08:23 AM
Ew.

Why can't she go back to that look she had in that black'n'white video? Gorrrrrjessss, please.

Jojan
04-12-2006, 08:49 AM
http://www.caguilera.com/albums/wpw-57/002.jpg
Yes, she is ugly.

Isolated Fury
04-12-2006, 01:40 PM
http://www.caguilera.com/albums/wpw-57/002.jpg
Yes, she is ugly.
This coming from a self-portaited avatar that could make drill sergeants shudder...

Dmarques
04-12-2006, 01:56 PM
In this photo she's ugly but look to the other members guys!!!!

JohnnyNemesis
04-12-2006, 03:03 PM
This coming from a self-portaited avatar that could make drill sergeants shudder...

He's still telling the truth though. It saddens me that someone who looked so beautiful before is just so incredibly ugly now.

Sunny
04-12-2006, 08:09 PM
ew, those are naaaaasty.

i still think she's cute otherwise.. but the fake tits are no good.

T-6005
04-12-2006, 08:10 PM
ew, those are naaaaasty.

i still think she's cute otherwise.. but the fake tits are no good.
They'd probably come in handy in a fight though. Imagine being hit with one of those.

Sunny
04-12-2006, 08:23 PM
i suppose they could be an excellent self defense tool. hrm.

*swoosh!*

*swing!*

*wha-bam!*

Paint_It_Black
04-12-2006, 08:59 PM
Fake boobs are almost always a mistake.

Not Ozymandias
04-12-2006, 10:22 PM
Those are not necessarily fake, they can do amazing things with push-up bras these days.

I think she looks great. *shrugs*

Defamer.com is better.

Sunny
04-13-2006, 08:31 AM
Those are not necessarily fake, they can do amazing things with push-up bras these days.

certainly, but it would take a damn advanced bra to make your tits look like you have a case of capsular contracture (pic #3).

notoriousdoc
04-13-2006, 08:44 AM
I'm no expert, but she seems bent on her Marilyn Monroe streak. First, the hair dye & style, the make-up, now the breasts.

Where will it stop? The death, too?
She's lacking the button nipples though.

Nina
04-13-2006, 03:36 PM
Alright just a question to some of you. What's so wrong about getting implants?

It has a bigger effect than dying one's hair or having body modifications in general, even a lot bigger, but it's still her own fucking choice. I just dont see what's so bad about it.
I dont even believe 100% that she got the boob job, but even if she did....what if she was unhappy with her boobs the way they were naturally? Why is it so wrong and EW and disgusting?

Sunny
04-13-2006, 03:52 PM
well, the way i see it, there's nothing *wrong* with it, because i see nothing wrong with plastic surgery or body mods (obviously). i wouldn't condemn anyone for getting it.. but, at the same time, there are certain kinds of body mods - or plastic surgery - that i find revolting.

i researched breast augmentation when i was younger, and was like helllll fucking naw. first of all, have you ever felt fake breasts? they feel really, really gross. hard. your body often develops scar tissue around the implant, hence the hardness. fake boobs often look like grapefruit halves glued to your chest.

not to mention having the idea of something plastic under your skin stretching it out grosses me out immensely. to me, they're on the same level as:

http://craphound.com/images/wnheadimplants.jpg

hence the "ew".

Nina
04-13-2006, 03:56 PM
I agree, it is a matter of taste.
I have never felt breat implants, but I believe you when you say it feels nasty for you. However, there is a reason why women want to do it. Usually insecurity, I'd say. If it makes them feel better and isnt harmful (I dunno if it is. No expert here at all.) then why not? Everyone is obviously entitled to their own opinion, and everyone can call something "ew" and mean it, but I'd honestly feel horribly hurt if somebody said "EW" to a bodypart of mine.

Sunny
04-13-2006, 04:05 PM
If it makes them feel better and isnt harmful

they're actually pretty dangerous.. to quote womenshealth.org:

"A relatively small, yet significant, portion of women with silicone implants has reported various connective tissue diseases including fibromyalgia, chronic fatigue syndrome, and carpal tunnel syndrome. Others have reported various autoimmune diseases including systemic lupus, rheumatoid arthritis, and multiple sclerosis."

saline implants are of course better for you, but they're not problem-free either. then there's the whole thing about potentially losing feeling in your nipples. =/

Everyone is obviously entitled to their own opinion, and everyone can call something "ew" and mean it, but I'd honestly feel horribly hurt if somebody said "EW" to a bodypart of mine

i understand insecurity and the need to change very well (helllo, nosejob), and i would never say "ew, your tits are nasty" to someone who got them done, or to someone who might repeat it to them. it's their body and their business. i generally don't comment on people's modifications/procedures unless i have something nice to say. however, i'm not saying this to her face or on her forum, and there's a good chance she won't read my "ew"s.

Nina
04-13-2006, 04:12 PM
Yeah I know...you are right. And there is also the argument "if she didnt want people to see she shouldnt have gone all public", but I was taking this a little further and generalizing it. Let's take Britney Spears for instance. She did NOT want to go all public after she got her baby/whatever the fuck her business was. Yet she got hunted by paparazzi and, as if that isnt enough, every single newspaper/magazine all over the planet calls her fat and ugly and states that they want "old brit back".
It's just an example. But it happens everyday. They're just humans too.
Wow, I am going offtopic.

I am still not entirely against implants. What's with the AAcup girls who just HATE their bodies? And the women with breast cancer who lost their breast? I'm quite happy that the procedure of getting breast implants exists.
I'd never get em, tho :P

T-6005
04-13-2006, 04:13 PM
I had a thought.

http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d3/thibaultk/ChristinaBoobs.jpg

Nina
04-13-2006, 04:16 PM
SO MEAN. heh.
But seriously, I dont have implants and they can look like that with a push-up bra.

Sunny
04-13-2006, 04:21 PM
I am still not entirely against implants. What's with the AAcup girls who just HATE their bodies? And the women with breast cancer who lost their breast? I'm quite happy that the procedure of getting breast implants exists.
I'd never get em, tho :P

i too am glad that we can reconstruct and/or supplement the human body. a lot of people choose to get chin, jawbone or cheekbone implants, either to look better or to fix something that was crushed or otherwise damaged. i just get freaked out by invasive and dangerous cosmetic procedures... i saw this guy on tv who had skinny calves.. and got calf implants. and he had to like.. learn to walk all over again. i'm sure it made him feel better, but i was like O_O AHHHH.

and the whole celebrity hunting/slagging thing is ridiculous.

Nina
04-13-2006, 04:33 PM
Two words: asshole bleaching.

What I ask myself is whether this sort of insecurity (involving appearance only) has always been like that or if that was something that developed over the last centuries.
I cant imagine people from 5000 years ago saying "EEEEHHHH i have boobs that are too small, i'll do ____ to make them seem bigger".
I hate our world. Sometimes.

Sunny
04-13-2006, 04:42 PM
ahhh. >_<

i think people have always been like this, only now we have the tools and the chemicals to alter our appearance in a million of ways. but i think people have always tried. like.. chinese foot binding. or that tribe that makes women elongate their necks (http://www.corriere.it/Media/Foto/2003/02_Febbraio/19/COLLO.jpg). or Egyptian head shaping. it really seems like the desire to look different and/or fit into some kind of a standard is in our nature. :/ like.. our culture will find a way to make us insecure about something, whether it is having a big ass, small boobs, or too short of a neck.

sKratch
04-13-2006, 04:56 PM
Introduce me to this culture where big butts are a bad thing. Actually, don't.

Sunny
04-13-2006, 04:58 PM
our very own, in fact!

http://static.flickr.com/38/118994254_2133b5ef21.jpg?v=0

T-6005
04-13-2006, 05:13 PM
our very own, in fact!

http://static.flickr.com/38/118994254_2133b5ef21.jpg?v=0
That's a pretty intense one.

calichix
04-13-2006, 05:26 PM
Two words: asshole bleaching.

What I ask myself is whether this sort of insecurity (involving appearance only) has always been like that or if that was something that developed over the last centuries.
I cant imagine people from 5000 years ago saying "EEEEHHHH i have boobs that are too small, i'll do ____ to make them seem bigger".
I hate our world. Sometimes.

ew ew ew ew ew ew, my friend had to learn asshole bleaching in her cosmotology class.

JohnnyNemesis
04-13-2006, 07:06 PM
Alright just a question to some of you. What's so wrong about getting implants?

Who said there was anything wrong with it? There's nothing wrong with it, it just happens to look horrible on her, that's all!

JoY
04-16-2006, 08:29 AM
how did everyone miss the naked pictures of Christina that spread so fast? it's way obvious she got some airbags implanted. her voice still rocks, so I don't mind. I just wish she'd use it for better purposes.

Paint_It_Black
04-16-2006, 08:00 PM
how did everyone miss the naked pictures of Christina that spread so fast?

Post them up.

T-6005
04-16-2006, 08:38 PM
how did everyone miss the naked pictures of Christina that spread so fast? it's way obvious she got some airbags implanted. her voice still rocks, so I don't mind. I just wish she'd use it for better purposes.
I definitely missed those.

JoY
04-17-2006, 04:16 AM
dudes, you're a little late. the craze was like a year ago.