PDA

View Full Version : Mission Of Burma!

Camilamazed
04-11-2006, 07:59 AM
Holly Molly!

I've never heard of them before. I actually went to the festival to see Supergrass, but gotta say that those guys kicked ass.

The video unfortunatelly only shows a song. The others are as well as great. You should try them. They're from Boston if If I'm not wrong.

http://showlivre.uol.com.br/videos.php?video_id=24590&conteudo_id=7093&video_aberto=S

Revolver-2005?
04-11-2006, 10:04 AM
I listened to them a few times once and they were a little to slow for my liking.

BREAK
04-11-2006, 10:15 AM
Depending on my mood, they're about the 2nd or 3rd best band ever, and Vs. is probably my favorite album of all time. I loved them even before I knew who they were. Consonant are pretty good too.

Betty
04-11-2006, 01:30 PM
I still can never manage to download any Consonant (my only version of "the Kiss" is on some silly mixed tape I have lying around somewhere) and am not brave enough to buy a CD without hearing a couple more songs.

I semi-love Mission of Burma, but I think it would kick ass to see them play a live show. Musta been great.

Camilamazed
04-11-2006, 03:09 PM
Revolver, There was only one slow song in the concert, which was the one showed in the video.

Betty, Yes, it was terrific. I wasn't expecting that to be, after all I had never seen them before. I'm amazed glad about what I saw.

=)

Revolver-2005?
04-11-2006, 03:17 PM
Revolver, There was only one slow song in the concert, which was the one showed in the video.

Betty, Yes, it was terrific. I wasn't expecting that to be, after all I had never seen them before. I'm amazed glad about what I saw.

=)

Yeah but I've listened to other songs before and they were sorta slow, I'm not saying they're bad just not exactly my thing. I'll check them out more just to make sure I wasn't wrong about them.

Camilamazed
04-11-2006, 03:20 PM
Yeah but I've listened to other songs before and they were sorta slow, I'm not saying they're bad just not exactly my thing. I'll check them out more just to make sure I wasn't wrong about them.

I didn't say that you say they're bad hehe. I said that I only know what I listened to at the gig. That's why I can't tell much about them.
:)