PDA

View Full Version : the afterlife

offspringer24
04-11-2006, 02:09 PM
hey my cousins a paranormal investigator in central england, check out some of there work it's very interesting!
but if ur gonna be a dick dont bother visiting, genuine people only thanks
www.seekersoftheafterlife.moonfruit.com

check out my band too www.myspace.com/dtoxrockers

thanks

Jebus
04-11-2006, 02:12 PM
stop whoring your band you worthless fuck!

Mr. Noodles
04-11-2006, 02:13 PM
hey my cousins a paranormal investigator in central england, check out some of there work it's very interesting!

thanks
cool .
That reminds me of something i saw on TV about witch doctors.

T-6005
04-11-2006, 02:13 PM
Agreed - it's really annoying.

TheUnholyNightbringer
04-11-2006, 03:30 PM
stop insulting him.

Please expand? Why?

coke_a_holic
04-11-2006, 03:34 PM
hey my (family member) is a (occupation) in (city), check out some of (preposition in place of a possesional noun) work it's very (adjective)!
but if ur gonna be a/an (insult) dont bother (verb ending in ing), genuine (plural noun) only thanks

check out my (noun) too www.myspace.com/dtoxrockers

thanks

TheUnholyNightbringer
04-11-2006, 03:48 PM
*rolls up sleeves in turn*

I don't believe he's a "worthless fuck" hyping his band. He just made an innocuous reference to it, which was altogether harmless.

I agree. However you didn't ask us to stop calling him a "worthless fuck", you asked us to stop insulting him altogether. Two entirely different things.

Furthermore, as much as you may dislike his band & his way of putting it forward, the best thing you can do to discourage him from more undue promotion is to ignore him.

Not true. The Your Band forum is home to many a would-be musical wonder who, upon recieving no comments, whore their band to high heaven in order to get SOME comment. The rule of "ignore it, it'll go away" doesn't work 100% of the time on Internet forums.

Besides, as a rule, the christian thing to do on an internet forum is to try & be civil, not to lay into one another like savages.

I'm not Christian, and that's not in the terms and conditions of registering. So no, it's not a rule.

He wasn't spamming

No one said he was.

there was no indication of obsession about his band, he certainly seems eager to make it known & more than a lil proud about it, which in itself is no cause for offence

There is when he makes many threads about it and refers to it all the time. There's a difference between asking for comment and whoring the fuck out of it.

Indeed, had it not been for this afterlife thread, I'd have never realized that either he existed at all, or that he was in a band, too.

That's simply you. For people who read the Your Band forum a lot, as I do, you'll know he does refer to the band quite a lot and it gets irritating and boring.

Now if you'll excuse me I'll just refrain from further comments, as my veal cutlets are cooked & juicy & I'd rather savour them than expound all eve long on why slagging & berating is wrong.

You're not innocent of it yourself, and don't pretend to be, hypocrite.

platinumpt
04-11-2006, 04:11 PM

thanks
Well, at least he types better than you. And we listen to Enigma, that's great! Anyway, I think matters like the "afterlife" kind of creep me out when I think about it, so I defend the opinion you should leave it where it is, without making further investigation. Don't mess with the dark powers.

Oh and by the way, just sig the link to your band or your music, like certain people here do, there's no need to mention it in every single post you make. Besides, you're not that good, I told you in the "Your Band" forum that you should change the vocalist.

platinumpt
04-11-2006, 04:13 PM
By the way, how come in 10 replies only 2 are on-topic? Wtf?

Paint_It_Black
04-11-2006, 04:16 PM
Well, in a way they are all on-topic, since he made this thread also be about his music.

platinumpt
04-11-2006, 04:18 PM
Yes indeed, I agree. But it'd be cool to read some more opinions on the primary matter (the afterlife).

TheUnholyNightbringer
04-11-2006, 04:22 PM
pfouh, playing on words, are we? As though I wasn't precisely referring to the "worthless fuck" comment. And you're calling me a hypocrite? oh the irony...

Please explain how that makes me a hypocrite.

Besides, I'm fully aware christianity isn't the religion of this unhallowed forum, it was merely a phrase, a manner of speaking. the 'as a rule' was equally in reference to the 'generality' of civility, how it should be applied by default.

There's no general law of civility here. It's the internet. You're in no position to tell people how they should or should not behave, as long as it doesn't break the terms and conditions. None of us are.

but you're right, let us lay into one another, like savages. This forum will only feel the cozier for it.

I think the ship's already sailed on that one.

I'm not accustomed to calling ppl "worthless fucks", especially so offhandedly & shooting-of-the-hips like. I'm also not accustomed to strolling round the 'your band' section. However, he posted this in the 'general chat' one, & as far as I see it didn't seem to bother that many ppl. Only two, well three persons if we include your lordship, actually complained.

When did we say it bothered anyone except us? Are we only allowed to voice opinions if it concerns the majority?

try the 'get over it' antidote, it might help.

"Get over it", "I don't care".. for someone who posts in Shakespearean English, I really can't quite believe how trite and predictable you are.

0r4ng3
04-11-2006, 04:28 PM
The afterlife? Never happened.

Ah, memories.

offspringer24
04-12-2006, 09:29 AM
thanks dusky ;) ,wow some of you guy's are lame anyways thanks for the few honest replies! would like to hear more!
i post my band everytime as i dont know how to put it as a signature and it doesnt bother me to write it out anyways so u dont need to tell me ok?
worthless fuck?????
u dont know me, u never met me so keep your opinions to yourself and i cant believe how bad people bash each other on here it's really sad

anyways
www.myspace.com/dtoxrockers <<<<<<take that assholes

ninthlayer
04-12-2006, 09:57 AM
gay sex

Sinister
04-12-2006, 10:00 AM
i post my band everytime as i dont know how to put it as a signature

that's just DAMN retarded. click "User CP" in the upper left part of the page, then "edit Signature".

offspringer24
04-12-2006, 10:08 AM
that's just DAMN retarded. click "User CP" in the upper left part of the page, then "edit Signature".

lol didnt i say I DIDNT FUCKIN CARE SO DONT FUCKIN TELL ME?

Sinister
04-12-2006, 10:10 AM
I don't care that you don't care.

offspringer24
04-12-2006, 10:18 AM
hey do i care that u dont care that i dont care huh?
www.myspace.com/dtoxrockers

hows this yeah!!!!!!!!!!

The meaning of life
04-12-2006, 10:19 AM
we (maybe) dosen't want to (always) see your (fucking) band every (fucking) time when you post

ninthlayer
04-12-2006, 10:27 AM
Canada and the UK need to either stop existing or stop producing faggots en masse.

JoY
04-12-2006, 11:22 AM
there's a forum for things like these & you're already using it to the max to promote your band. I suggest you don't post links to your bands where it's not appropriate. it's in your signature now, so it's in every post you make. let's leave it at that.

I hated Signs. :/ didn't think it was a good movie at ALL. the Sixth Sense, now there's a movie on the subject of afterlife/paranormality that I enjoyed.

killer_queen
04-12-2006, 02:38 PM
I'm definitely not defending offspringersomenumbers but it is annoying to see threads like this are always full of replies. Especially when most of those replies are insults it becomes even more annoying. When someone is obviously worthless it's unnecessary to call him worthless. Because you know, people agree and people disagree and people kiss asses and people argue and all that crap. It's not nice.

T-6005
04-12-2006, 02:59 PM
There's only so much stuff like this people should be expected to just let slide.

It's already bad enough in Your Band - bringing it here is going too far.

H1T_That
04-12-2006, 03:03 PM

thats precisley what i thought.

offspringer24
04-13-2006, 12:32 AM
u dumb fucks just look at the topic in hand and stop fucking slating me for adding my band to the thread if you dont like it IGNORE IT ffs retards

offspringer24
04-13-2006, 12:37 AM
u really have nothing better to do?

coke_a_holic
04-13-2006, 12:38 AM
Shut up.

0r4ng3
That last noun should be plural.

hooked in foniks dun werk'd four my!

coke_a_holic
That last noun should be plural.

hooked in foniks dun werk'd four my!
Shut up.

T-6005
04-13-2006, 12:48 AM
u really have nothing better to do?
No, hon - right at this moment, we don't.

What about you? Do you have anything better to do than include your band in every single post you make on an online forum where no one seems to like you?

0r4ng3
04-13-2006, 12:51 AM
u orange pancakes just look at the soda can in hand and stop fucking exsanguinating me for adding my soup to the spork if you dont fly it WHIP IT ffs potatoes
Mad Libs are fun!

coke_a_holic
04-13-2006, 12:52 AM
Mad Libs are fun!
Not to mention more substantial than offspringer24's posts!

T-6005
04-13-2006, 12:56 AM
u yellow signs just look at the string in hand and stop fucking gargling me for adding my seed to the pot if you dont visualize it FLOCCINAUCINIHILIPIFICATE IT ffs dog.

You're right.

They really are.

coke_a_holic
04-13-2006, 01:03 AM
hahaha, I deleted the wrong message. Oh well.

u horny peni just look at the penis in hand and stop fucking humping me for adding my penis to the penis if you dont hump it HUMP IT ffs peni

T-6005
04-13-2006, 01:04 AM
You know, all of the first words I came up with were dirty, too. I decided to revise mine a bit.

Sexually frustrated much?

EDIT - It's penes or penises, not peni.

coke_a_holic
04-13-2006, 01:05 AM
Maybe a little. :o

kamikaze
04-13-2006, 01:31 AM
stop insulting him.

erm I only believe in the paranormal when I see a good movie like Signs, that leaves me shaken up, but otherwise I'd like to know how much are mediums payed (the mean salary, as it is a lib profession).

Signs? A good movie? You really are French, huh? You do realize that their only weakness (water) covers 80% of the planet they came to, and is also found quite heavily in the atmosphere? The thought of it is so completely insane that it completely voids the entire movie and any sort of appeal it might have.

And as for the "paranormal" site - it sucked. Scare me, please!

T-6005
04-13-2006, 01:53 AM
Signs? A good movie? You really are French, huh?
Wow, you really just seem to have it in for the French, don't you?

Paint_It_Black
04-13-2006, 02:35 AM
Wow, you really just seem to have it in for the French, don't you?

Don't get all defensive and patriotic about it. You're an awesome frog, but you're the exception, not the rule.

offspringer24
04-13-2006, 07:32 AM
Don't get all defensive and patriotic about it. You're an awesome frog, but you're the exception, not the rule.

THATS JUST FUCKIN RACIST YOU SAD TWAT

0r4ng3
04-13-2006, 09:28 AM
You know, all of the first words I came up with were dirty, too. I decided to revise mine a bit.

Sexually frustrated much?

EDIT - It's penes or penises, not peni.
I also noticed that all of mine were food-related.

Hungry much?

Paint_It_Black
04-13-2006, 01:29 PM
THATS JUST FUCKIN RACIST YOU SAD TWAT

No, it's not. French is a nationality, not a race. And what's sad is when an idiot tries to state the obvious and is actually wrong.

Fuckin' britfag.

coke_a_holic
04-13-2006, 02:37 PM
It's penes or penises, not peni.
I prefer the term "peni," I think it sounds more amusing.

offspringer24
04-14-2006, 12:28 AM
No, it's not. French is a nationality, not a race. And what's sad is when an idiot tries to state the obvious and is actually wrong.

Fuckin' britfag.

you called her a "frog" which is racist you fuckin moron, you are so lame get a fuckin life

JohnnyNemesis
04-14-2006, 12:31 AM
Stop that thing you're doing. With the breathing and the living and the posting. Stop the first one so that the rest follow.

coke_a_holic
04-14-2006, 12:35 AM
Who wants to make a more substantial post than offspringer24?

"you called her a "(noun)" which is (adjective) you fuckin (noun), you are so (adjective) (verb) a fuckin (noun)."

...I really wish I had better things to do with my time, but I don't, so you all have to suffer with me.

T-6005
04-14-2006, 12:43 AM
you called her a "frog" which is racist you fuckin moron, you are so lame get a fuckin life
Excuse me? Her?

0r4ng3
04-14-2006, 12:40 PM
"you called her a wristwatch which is fluffy you fuckin dolphin, you are so spicy write a fuckin sonnet."
Why am I the only one who does these?