PDA

View Full Version : new album

peoplearepathetic
12-12-2004, 11:30 AM
when is the next time the offspring plans to put out a DECENT new album? ive been soo fucking dissapointed with their last three PATHETIC attempts! i did like a couple songs off of conspearacy and americana, but i thought americana was so fucking bad! it was fucking horribe, pretty fly for a white guy? thats FUCKING GAY! oh my god! ive never heard a more radio geared song in my life! what about back in the day when the offspring had no intention of being on the radio? that kinda shot to hell didnt it? yeah... self titled, ignition, smash and ixnay are some of my favorite cds of all tiem, but americana, conspearacy and fucking splinter (i liked NOTHING off this album) were some of the worst cd's ive ever spent my 13 bucks on! STOP WASTING MY MONEY! i do plan on getting rid of splinter... if you want to buy my copy for say 5 bucks email me (x4doz2freedomx@yahoo.com)... tahts it... FUCK SPLINTER!

saska de o...
12-12-2004, 11:34 AM
when is the next time the offspring plans to put out a DECENT new album? ive been soo fucking dissapointed with their last three PATHETIC attempts! i did like a couple songs off of conspearacy and americana, but i thought americana was so fucking bad! it was fucking horribe, pretty fly for a white guy? thats FUCKING GAY! oh my god! ive never heard a more radio geared song in my life! what about back in the day when the offspring had no intention of being on the radio? that kinda shot to hell didnt it? yeah... self titled, ignition, smash and ixnay are some of my favorite cds of all tiem, but americana, conspearacy and fucking splinter (i liked NOTHING off this album) were some of the worst cd's ive ever spent my 13 bucks on! STOP WASTING MY MONEY! i do plan on getting rid of splinter... if you want to buy my copy for say 5 bucks email me (x4doz2freedomx@yahoo.com)... tahts it... FUCK SPLINTER!

are u Offspring fan or not? :confuse:

selfrighteoussuicide
12-12-2004, 11:35 AM
not FUCK SPLINTER, FUCK YOU. CO1 is a great album and splinter is even better.

Hysteria
12-12-2004, 11:37 AM
I agree, but thats only your opinion, selfrighteoussuicide

Black
12-12-2004, 11:39 AM
this board could get shut down soon if people keep posting inane trash like this.

No One is asking you to like the Offspring, go find some other band to worship.

Tired_Of_You
12-12-2004, 11:41 AM
I don't think it will be shut down because of that...

Black
12-12-2004, 11:41 AM
ive seen good boards close for less.

Tired_Of_You
12-12-2004, 11:43 AM
The only times this board shut down was because of a thread called something like "kill the president for real" or when web_dude destroyed the board.

Black
12-12-2004, 11:44 AM
you never know...

honestly, this forum needs an active moderator.

Hysteria
12-12-2004, 12:21 PM
We know that.

And give us some examples of boards that have been shut down for 'less'.

Black
12-12-2004, 12:37 PM
i dont post at either, but from what ive seen/heard:

Avenged Sevenfold
Good Charlotte

plus a bunch of other band boards.

Hysteria
12-12-2004, 12:45 PM
Well Good Charlotte's board would be like that because its probably full of TeenyBoppers from like the ages of 6-14, nearly all girls.
Avenged Sevenfold's board would probably have been shut down because of too much discussion about death, suicide and knives.

Black
12-12-2004, 01:01 PM
and this one could shut down because of the over amount of haters, who think they're not 'punk' anymore or people who hate their music and talk about how lame they sound or whatnot.

There's a lot of it... almost in every thread.

im just saying, im not here ragging on a good time, I enjoy this board.

willferno
12-12-2004, 01:48 PM
yeah I'm tired of the people that doesn't stop saying splinter, co1 sucks... when the old style will come back?... offspring is not anymore punk... and etc... damn it if they don,t like what offspring did since 7 years then what are they doing on this boards.... Offspring is a punk band and one of the best punk bands ever because of their variety and even if they put some commercial songs in their new albums they still have great songs... SO DAMN WHY ARE U LOSING UR TIME ON OFFSPRING BOARDS IF IT IS TO CRITICISM EVERYTHING THEY DO AND U HATE THEM THAT MUCH... GET AWAY FROM HERE AND NEVER COME BACK ON THIS BOARDS AND FIND A FORUM WHERE PEOPLE ARE LOSING THEIR TIME LIKE YOU SAYING THAT OFFSPRING SUCKS... hope you'll understand... bye and shut the fuck off

Mr. Noodles
12-12-2004, 02:16 PM
yeah I'm tired of the people that doesn't stop saying splinter, co1 sucks... when the old style will come back?... offspring is not anymore punk... and etc... damn it if they don,t like what offspring did since 7 years then what are they doing on this boards.... Offspring is a punk band and one of the best punk bands ever because of their variety and even if they put some commercial songs in their new albums they still have great songs... SO DAMN WHY ARE U LOSING UR TIME ON OFFSPRING BOARDS IF IT IS TO CRITICISM EVERYTHING THEY DO AND U HATE THEM THAT MUCH... GET AWAY FROM HERE AND NEVER COME BACK ON THIS BOARDS AND FIND A FORUM WHERE PEOPLE ARE LOSING THEIR TIME LIKE YOU SAYING THAT OFFSPRING SUCKS... hope you'll understand... bye and shut the fuck off

I completely agree with you, willferno!

peoplearepathetic
12-12-2004, 03:02 PM
you guys are obsessed! its so funny to watch you guys get pissed off! PEOPLEAREPATHETIC! its called an opinion guys! most people have them... but in the punk rock community, youre a poser if youve got a different opinion.. but then again, isnt that what punk is about? going against the norm? not anymore folks! and wake the fuck up... really... the offspring are fucking CORPORATE SELL OUTS!!!!!!! and theyre trying REALLY FUCKING HARD to do it to the point where the songs they want on the radio suck ass! i used to LOVE the offspring! but that went to hell! they had their whole new cd up to listen to on MTV.com ... WHAT THE FUCK?! that is DEFINATLY gay! whatever, i dont want to see yalls heads explode from the truth... but by all means, whine more about me! go ahead!

4eh
12-12-2004, 03:13 PM
dude, if you don't like it, you shouldn't buy it?

willferno
12-12-2004, 03:38 PM
you guys are obsessed! its so funny to watch you guys get pissed off! PEOPLEAREPATHETIC! its called an opinion guys! most people have them... but in the punk rock community, youre a poser if youve got a different opinion.. but then again, isnt that what punk is about? going against the norm? not anymore folks! and wake the fuck up... really... the offspring are fucking CORPORATE SELL OUTS!!!!!!! and theyre trying REALLY FUCKING HARD to do it to the point where the songs they want on the radio suck ass! i used to LOVE the offspring! but that went to hell! they had their whole new cd up to listen to on MTV.com ... WHAT THE FUCK?! that is DEFINATLY gay! whatever, i dont want to see yalls heads explode from the truth... but by all means, whine more about me! go ahead!

man it's okay to have ur own opinions...but u know WE DON'T FUCKING CARE IF U HATE THE OFFSPRING... and if u think that we are posers cuz we like offspring than think it all u want cuz I don't care... so stop losing time on these threads and go away... read this and understand it even if it's hard for you... GET AWAY FROM THESE BOARDS... lesson to whatever you want and I won't talk to you anymore... and if offspring is not punk enough for you then stop lessoning it and everyone will be happy...

bye stupid dumbshit hope ur never comming back

smelly poo in a shoe
12-12-2004, 04:49 PM
i prefer the old stuff... but the new stuff is ok...
why all the hate??
you people need to get out more

Black
12-12-2004, 05:01 PM
if you have a negative opinion about the band... then take it elsewhere... so you're not a number/statistic and whatnot... way to go... way to be 'punk rock'... but seriously... dont come here and be a douchebag, trying to be an individual by hating on the band.

get lost if you dont support the band and their music... its good you have opinions... but if they reflect personal views that dont pertain to positive thought towards the band, you do not belong here.

Mr. Noodles
12-12-2004, 05:05 PM
if you have a negative opinion about the band... then take it elsewhere... so you're not a number/statistic and whatnot... way to go... way to be 'punk rock'... but seriously... dont come here and be a douchebag, trying to be an individual by hating on the band.

get lost if you dont support the band and their music... its good you have opinions... but if they reflect personal views that dont pertain to positive thought towards the band, you do not belong here.

Damn straight!
If anyone hates the Offspring, then why are ya here at this website?

Mr. Noodles
12-12-2004, 05:34 PM

Hey, peoplearepathetic, FUCK YOU!!!!!!!!

Every album you listed is great!!!!!!!!!

Conspiracy of One and Splinter are good albums!!!!!!!!

Why don't you like them?!

Mr. Noodles
12-12-2004, 07:17 PM

Geez, what the hell is wrong with you, peoplearepathetic?
You're an Offspring hater, no doubt about that!
Why do you hate the Offspring now?
They still rock!
And you, peoplearepathetic, are a stupid, dumbshit, goddamn motherfucker!

FUCK YOU AND EVERYONE WHO THINKS YOU ROCK!!!!!!!!!

FUCK ALL THE PEOPLE LIKE YOU!!!!!!!! :mad: :mad: :mad:

Revolver-2005?
12-12-2004, 07:21 PM
dude wtf is ur problem??? Americana is a damn solid album, CO1 was a little lacking but still good, and Splinter was quite kick ass

Superdope
12-13-2004, 07:12 AM

you couldn“t be more right...

sgwt_greg
12-13-2004, 07:45 AM
So what the hell makes co1 americana and Splinter so fucking bad? a couple of songs is a horrible excuse. Sure their old stuff is better but that dont mean SHIT about their newer stuff. Cry all you want about their new stuff but the fact is this... do you think they'd still be doin what theyre doin if we hated their new stuff? they gotta be doin something right if you keep coming back for more. How do you buy Splinter if you say you liked nothing in the cd? Sounds like bullshit to me.

Mr. Noodles
12-13-2004, 01:13 PM
people Who Hate The Offspring Suck Their Dicks!!!!!!!!!!
Fuck Everyone Who's Like Peoplearepathetic!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Peoplearepathetic Fucking Sucks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :mad: :mad: :mad:

WOOD'S MORE BETTER THAN YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tired_Of_You
12-13-2004, 01:17 PM
Calm down kid. There's a lot of people who don't like The Offspring and they are not assholes because of that.

IdleOffspring
12-13-2004, 01:29 PM
Calm down kid. There's a lot of people who don't like The Offspring and they are not assholes because of that.

but they don't come to this board to talk shit about them.

|Junī|
12-13-2004, 01:29 PM
hey man! what're u talkin about??? whether u like the offspring or not u don't have to say fuck splinter, teh FUCK U!!!(as a member sayss..) :mad: :mad: :mad:

Floyd the Barber
12-13-2004, 01:33 PM
the offspring are fucking CORPORATE SELL OUTS!!!!!!!

Could you give an example of how they are "sell outs"?

And don't give me some crap about them jumping to Columbia. They were forced out of Epitaph by a greedy control freak. They signed for LESS money and MORE albums at Columbia. How is that "selling out"?

Oh, and I hope you include yourself in your username, because you are indeed quite pathetic.

Tired_Of_You
12-13-2004, 01:35 PM
I don't agree when people come in this board only to say that The Offspring sucks, but I don't mind if there's people who come here and don't like them as long as they don't tell me that they are shit and things like that all the time. There's a lot of people here who don't like them anymore but continue to go on this board because they like the people and other stuff too I guess.

Camilamazed
01-02-2005, 01:01 PM
Maybe this guys is just having sex problems finding out he likes men instead of woman........ Heheheheheheehe :D

greencows12
01-02-2005, 01:30 PM
camilamazed had a good idea. Let's all stop replying to these offspring haters. If we stop, then they'll stop.:D

greencows12
01-02-2005, 01:36 PM
this reminded me of something funny....

http://ic1.deviantart.com/fs4/i/2004/262/5/7/Offspring_in_LIC_pg_7_by_GenocidalSmasher.jpg

Camilamazed
01-02-2005, 01:41 PM
Wowwwwww Someone finally agreed with me hehehe....So when they make up threads like that let's start talking about the weather hahahahaha..... Hows urs today??????? It's hot down here hehehe........I thinbk I'll have an ice cream :D

Ditol
01-02-2005, 02:57 PM
Dammit, so you peoplearepathetic don't like americana?? That's ok, but why the hell you bought CO1 and then Spliner?? That doesn't make sense....

pretty_fly_white_guy858
01-02-2005, 04:22 PM
Geez, what the hell is wrong with you, peoplearepathetic?
You're an Offspring hater, no doubt about that!
Why do you hate the Offspring now?
They still rock!
And you, peoplearepathetic, are a stupid, dumbshit, goddamn motherfucker!

FUCK YOU AND EVERYONE WHO THINKS YOU ROCK!!!!!!!!!

FUCK ALL THE PEOPLE LIKE YOU!!!!!!!! :mad: :mad: :mad:

Im with Mr Noodles

pretty_fly_white_guy858
01-02-2005, 04:24 PM
Oh hey peoplearepothetic if you hate Offspring then stop posting your BS. If you think Offspring sucks you suck.

noodlesdec25
01-02-2005, 05:02 PM
Oh well i hope u understand when i said this forum is full of offspring haters,,,this is a good example

noodlesdec25
01-02-2005, 05:03 PM
Hey Mr.Noodles now we are not alone!