PDA

View Full Version : I Need Never Gonna Find Me And L.A.P.D. Live Please

Kill Boy Power Head
04-14-2006, 10:48 AM
i know its in the completly wrong place but i tried offspringbootlegs.uk thing and that forum is to dull no one answers on it so could any one please respond to my thread on offspringbootlegs i dont care when our were it is performed just good quality and i need it to work with my wind media player my flash player is fucked :)

offspring_freak_3
04-14-2006, 10:52 AM
you liar, im always online on offspringbootlegs, and i always reply to a thread, atop being an idiot and use the video request thread, its on the stickie tijs made

and they never played never gonna find me live, and if u searched in the offspringbootlegs site you would find a live performance of l.a.p.d

http://www.offspringbootlegs.co.uk/video/Toronto%209-09-93/09%20-%20L.A.P.D..mpg

BIG Nicky
04-14-2006, 11:37 AM
you liar, im always online on offspringbootlegs, and i always reply to a thread, atop being an idiot and use the video request thread, its on the stickie tijs made

and they never played never gonna find me live, and if u searched in the offspringbootlegs site you would find a live performance of l.a.p.d

http://www.offspringbootlegs.co.uk/video/Toronto%209-09-93/09%20-%20L.A.P.D..mpg
Wow, they never played 'Never gonna find me' live?

offspring_freak_3
04-14-2006, 11:39 AM
^^ nope .

Nood!es
04-14-2006, 11:57 AM
Hey Kill Boy, why dont you do some of your own searches for your own shit for fuck sake. We arent here do do your work for you. It isnt that hard to go to the Offspring Bootlegs site and get a song...

DICKON
04-14-2006, 12:37 PM
for L.A.P.D., buy Huck It

code_blue
04-17-2006, 04:17 PM
Wow, they never played 'Never gonna find me' live?

no, they never play their best songs live anymore. :(

BIG Nicky
04-17-2006, 06:35 PM
Such a shame... there is always this year. :)

offspring_freak_3
04-17-2006, 07:11 PM
no, they never play their best songs live anymore. :(
true, they only play they "greatest hits" most songs from americana, co1 and splinter. and a few from smash, that sucks cause i would love to hear some fuckin old songs from the self toitled and ignition eras, that would be some awesome. plus some songs they NEVER played live. that would be a dream that had come true :rolleyes:

offspring_freak_3
04-17-2006, 07:12 PM
Hey Kill Boy, why dont you do some of your own searches for your own shit for fuck sake. We arent here do do your work for you. It isnt that hard to go to the Offspring Bootlegs site and get a song...
agreed .

Ninty Man
04-17-2006, 07:23 PM
true, they only play they "greatest hits" most songs from americana, co1 and splinter. and a few from smash, that sucks cause i would love to hear some fuckin old songs from the self toitled and ignition eras, that would be some awesome. plus some songs they NEVER played live. that would be a dream that had come true :rolleyes:

Not even Ixnay???

:(

offspring_freak_3
04-17-2006, 07:25 PM
they usualy play all i want and gone away from ixnay on the hombre, at least in the last 2 tours

Ninty Man
04-17-2006, 07:30 PM
they usualy play all i want and gone away from ixnay on the hombre, at least in the last 2 tours

Not I choose, MOta, Meaning of life..(what the hell...) NOT THE WHOLE ALBUM???

offspring_freak_3
04-17-2006, 07:34 PM
they play a few songs not as much as the other albums

Ninty Man
04-17-2006, 07:39 PM
they play a few songs not as much as the other albums

God hates me :(

Mr. Noodles
04-18-2006, 02:28 PM
i know its in the completly wrong place but i tried offspringbootlegs.uk thing and that forum is to dull no one answers on it so could any one please respond to my thread on offspringbootlegs i dont care when our were it is performed just good quality and i need it to work with my wind media player my flash player is fucked :)
Well, here's L.A.P.D. live.
http://youtube.com/watch?v=CmbRpNNHdrY&search=The%20Offspring

BIG Nicky
04-18-2006, 06:32 PM
Ok so can someone maybe make a list of songs they never played live?
I'll post it on my Tour page.

:D