PDA

View Full Version : GOD Thread of the Week

wheelchairman
04-14-2006, 11:57 AM
Well I was abusing Tizz's account, and I thought I would offer what was an honest opinion on the Offspring's albums in GOD.

And they are honest opinions, I do like Americana the best and think that both Smash and CO1 (which I think are more musically connected than the albums inbetween) are terrible.

Anyways here are some just plain great quotes that were spawned from this:

The Offspring music put me in a trance in where i bounce my fucking head and ass to the destruction!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This is the power of The Offspring!
Sorry for my terrible english.

:cool: Tizz ain't The Offspring fan, she's always on chat and talkin' about pretty crappy shit. I'm thinking if she ever heard CO1 or Smash.....maybe once on the radio.... She doesn't wanna hear our opinions, she only wants to make us angry.... Probably, her favourite bands are good charlotte, simple plan and some other commercial ass-fucked rubbish. And making a thread "Conspiracy of One was terrible" without tellin' why is quite stupid in my opinion. BTW: If the man is 30 years old, it doesn't mean he belongs to the old dumb. He can still be energetic and powerful (look at him jumpin' in Self Esteem video).

yeah tizz, or you have bad taste or you just can't decide what to do with your life

Without further ado, here is the thread.
http://www.offspring.com/forums/showthread.php?t=22994&page=1&pp=10

T-6005
04-14-2006, 12:03 PM
I've definitely been looking at that thread throughout the last few days to see how it progressed.

killer_queen
04-14-2006, 12:07 PM
I knew that Tizz wasn't a real Offspring fan!

notoriousdoc
04-14-2006, 12:21 PM
She ain't no tru punxx

JohnnyNemesis
04-14-2006, 12:53 PM
The Offspring music put me in a trance in where i bounce my fucking head and ass to the destruction!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This is the power of The Offspring! Sorry for my terrible english.

This is the quote of the century.

Rag Doll
04-14-2006, 12:57 PM
Oh my god. That first one you quoted, which Ricky also quoted....fucking amazing. haaaaa. I love it.

0r4ng3
04-14-2006, 12:58 PM
I also like the last one. Tizz likes Americana over Smash, so she must be a failure at life.

JohnnyNemesis
04-14-2006, 02:11 PM
The Jim Carrey thread is even funnier, if only for the following quote. This guy is accusing Carrey of lying about being an Offspring fan in what I guess is a nefarious plan to dupe all of us:

well... screw all offspring-fans like this? we're going crazy about the fact that one idiot like offspring, and then tomorrow: "haha, it was a joke! the offspring sucks! haha!"

wheelchairman
04-14-2006, 02:37 PM
Yeah the Jim Carrey thread is pretty bad. Especially since I suspect igniton pyro of making it up. Or translating it badly. But I can't think for the live of me what Danish word translates into groven. Or groovin which is what he probably meant.

Paint_It_Black
04-14-2006, 02:47 PM
But I can't think for the live of me what Danish word translates into groven. Or groovin which is what he probably meant.

No, I think he meant "grown". As in "grown up".

wheelchairman
04-14-2006, 02:51 PM
tizz and I have a bet going. She also thinks it's grown.