PDA

View Full Version : i donīt know if itīs old news but..

RonWelty
04-14-2006, 12:16 PM
http://offpt.proboards61.com/index.cgi?action=display&board=offspring&thread=1145038575

Amazed
04-14-2006, 12:24 PM
I refuse to believe that crap. :mad:

RonWelty
04-14-2006, 12:24 PM
maybe the guy in the backstage is higgins ?

Amazed
04-14-2006, 12:25 PM
maybe the guy in the backstage is higgins ?

yeah, probably. that's what I thought too.

rlplaymaker
04-14-2006, 01:50 PM
i dont believe that shit, every other person that has covered the offspring and has written about it has said that the Offspring are a bunch of great guys, funny, nice, fun to be around. and also, at when i saw em at warped here in chicago, they stood outside in the heat for 2-3 hours to meet the thousands of people who lined up to see them......i talked to dexter and he seemed really cool.....now i know my crappy little personal experience doesnt mean anything, but other people who have met em will agree with me on this.....

Llamas
04-14-2006, 03:54 PM
maybe dex was having a bad day. or the fan expected way too much. and the guy backstage... yeah, I've heard before that the band has people backstage doing stuff because they can't do it all themselves.

Talman
04-14-2006, 05:41 PM
From what i gather it's a guy from a band who was giving report since he said [the offspring]"Never said a word to us the whole tour".

It seems made up considering the guy's username on the forum is "RonWelty".

Ninty Man
04-14-2006, 05:54 PM
maybe dex was having a bad day. or the fan expected way too much. and the guy backstage... yeah, I've heard before that the band has people backstage doing stuff because they can't do it all themselves.

Maybe he was expecting an orgy of blood

Hux
04-14-2006, 08:42 PM
Maybe, maybe something else but I'm sure The Offspring are very nice people, they sure seem like they are.

Llamas
04-14-2006, 09:34 PM
definitely. dexter seems to much of a nice shy guy to be a dick :-P maybe the person was expecting him to be fun and crazy or something, but that just doesn't seem to be in his character.

Jojan
04-15-2006, 04:11 AM
OMFG. It really is illegal to make a joke. You gfuys seem pissed off over nothing.

RonWelty
04-15-2006, 07:44 AM
From what i gather it's a guy from a band who was giving report since he said [the offspring]"Never said a word to us the whole tour".

It seems made up considering the guy's username on the forum is "RonWelty".
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLL i+m the 99th guy to register at this forumm..give me a break ass hole! i knew this forum a lot of time before of you ...so donīt say stupid things...and Ron Welty was a member right? why can+t i have this username....?

randman21
04-15-2006, 09:22 AM
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLL i+m the 99th guy to register at this forumm..give me a break ass hole! i knew this forum a lot of time before of you ...so donīt say stupid things...and Ron Welty was a member right? why can+t i have this username....?

I think you missed the point...

Anyway, I deem this a load of crap.