PDA

View Full Version : I Hope They Dont Tour

rlplaymaker
04-14-2006, 03:10 PM
I REaLLY REALLY hope the Offspring doesn't tour this summer.....
I'd much rather them stay in OC and work on their new record!!! I think i speak for alot of Offspring fans when i say the I NEED A NEW ALBUM!!! And besides, whenever they put a new album out, you know that means theyre gonna tour to promote it! Patience people, i want an album first

Mentally_Challenged
04-14-2006, 03:15 PM
Well, they're hardly gonna tour before they've released the album.

Think about it.. *taps head*

Thomas
04-14-2006, 03:17 PM
Ummmmm........They've already had 2 tours before this album. Splinter Tour and Warped Tour. They really have no reason to tour until this new album comes out.

Mentally_Challenged
04-14-2006, 03:23 PM
Didn't they have the GH tour? Well, around the time it was released anyway.

offspring kid
04-14-2006, 03:41 PM
dexter said this in one of his journals ( People are asking us about possibly doing some festivals in Europe this summer, which would be fun, but we thought it would be better to stay home and work on songs for another record. What do you think? )

they did thought about it but chose to work on the new album. * shuts his room door and shouts WOOO HOOO*

SaiKYoU
04-14-2006, 04:40 PM
GH tour was after Warped, and it was on Europe and Japan...

rlplaymaker
04-16-2006, 08:01 AM
no ur idiots, i mean thyre gonna tour AFTER they release the album.....morons

Kitten
04-16-2006, 08:20 AM
It would be better to tour around the release date, a bit before. The fans would love to hear a couple of new tracks from the record a few days early in concert. Also, to get some hype up for the album.

Matter
04-16-2006, 12:54 PM
I would personally love to see them tour again, like Kitten said, a little while before they release their new Album, I missed their last two concerts in 04 and 05 when they Came to Minneapolis, so the last time I saw them was in 2000, too long for my tastes.

Emily_offspring_fan
04-16-2006, 03:13 PM
They won't tour, people, they'll be working on their new album

People are asking us about possibly doing some festivals in Europe this summer, which would be fun, but we thought it would be better to stay home and work on songs for another record. What do you think?

(http://www.offspring.com/cgi-bin/WebObjects/Offspring.woa/wa/journal?journal=427609)

Original prankstA
04-16-2006, 08:57 PM
they just might have a tour this summer only after the album, but that all depends on when it comes out

Grunge_Monkey
04-19-2006, 04:12 PM
I dont care what reason you need to tour... just hurrrrry!! COME BACK TO AUSSIE!!! *shakes fist* :p

ofsmurfsandpixies
04-20-2006, 07:32 AM
dexter said this in one of his journals ( People are asking us about possibly doing some festivals in Europe this summer, which would be fun, but we thought it would be better to stay home and work on songs for another record. What do you think? )

they did thought about it but chose to work on the new album. * shuts his room door and shouts WOOO HOOO*

damn them - offspring better tour europe soon.

Funderful Callan
04-25-2006, 01:23 AM
Ummmmm........They've already had 2 tours before this album. Splinter Tour and Warped Tour. They really have no reason to tour until this new album comes out.
Yeh But They Were Only Touring To Promote Theyre Greatest Hits Last Year After The Album Was Released.

[@M3R0N
04-25-2006, 01:49 PM
i dont care if theyre workin on their new album... well i do but they should still tour!!

Fdsajoe
04-26-2006, 11:50 AM
It would be better to tour around the release date, a bit before. The fans would love to hear a couple of new tracks from the record a few days early in concert. Also, to get some hype up for the album.

i prefer really knowing the songs when they play them, if you see what i mean.

Marco
04-30-2006, 03:59 AM
I REaLLY REALLY hope the Offspring doesn't tour this summer.....
I'd much rather them stay in OC and work on their new record!!! I think i speak for alot of Offspring fans when i say the I NEED A NEW ALBUM!!! And besides, whenever they put a new album out, you know that means theyre gonna tour to promote it! Patience people, i want an album first
I'm 100% sure they always tour before the album comes out, in fact they're stupid........didn't you already know?? :turns around and begins laughing loudly: