PDA

View Full Version : London

DirtyMagical
04-15-2006, 01:37 PM
If I'm correct there are a lot of people from London on this message board..
I'm in London right now, and wanted to ask for advice on where is an interesting place to go here... Perhaps there are some places that are good but not famous enough to be highlighted in travel guides?

Is there say any pot cafes in London?
Is drinking in public really lawful?
How illegal is pot here anyways?
Any interesting museums?
Any good places to hear some life jazz?

thanks for any help...

DirtyMagical
04-15-2006, 01:50 PM
Might go to Amsterdam in the summer, but for now im in London so...

Lars
04-15-2006, 01:51 PM
1. No idea.
2. There's no problem with it.
3. They'll just take away 'personal use' stuff usually, too much paperwork otherwise.
4. Most are free
5. I wish I had a number for a girl I know, she might know.

DirtyMagical
04-15-2006, 01:56 PM
Thank you Lars, thats actually somewhat helpful =)
Im gonna be here for another few days, and i would rather like to see what the pot is like here, but becasue i have no friends here i don't even know who to ask, so im stuck inquiring on a message board =P

Tizzalicious
04-15-2006, 02:53 PM
If you wanna find some pot places go to Amsterdam. Its illegal but the cops dont care. Most coffee places sell pot. And dont forget the Red Light District. Legal Prostitoution (Goddamn sp.), w00t!

Not true, it is legal.

(Talking about Amsterdam still)

London is awesome. Did you go to Camden? You probably did, but if you didn't, do!

the_GoDdEsS
04-15-2006, 03:39 PM
Haha, Kate among the Brits? Having funs? Thanks for MSN message, was away.

<3

Mota Boy
04-15-2006, 03:44 PM
I was in London for a few days last summer. I thought the bus tours were well worth it - for twenty bucks or so you get a full view of the major touristy areas of the city (and you can buy a day pass to hop on and off any bus at any point), which is a really good starting-off point if you don't know what to see.

As for pot, I was offered some not one minute after entering the red light district there. I think it was near... Picadilly Circus, I think in the opposite direction of Buckingham Palace. In the Circus area, it's a bit behind and to the right of the giant electronic billboard. You'll know when you're hitting it. Have fun.

DirtyMagical
04-16-2006, 02:46 PM
I was in London for a few days last summer. I thought the bus tours were well worth it - for twenty bucks or so you get a full view of the major touristy areas of the city (and you can buy a day pass to hop on and off any bus at any point), which is a really good starting-off point if you don't know what to see.

As for pot, I was offered some not one minute after entering the red light district there. I think it was near... Picadilly Circus, I think in the opposite direction of Buckingham Palace. In the Circus area, it's a bit behind and to the right of the giant electronic billboard. You'll know when you're hitting it. Have fun.

You know what's funny? I went on that bus, and when we were passing the piccadily circus i could get a nice strong whiff of pot which actually inspired me to find some, so i'll try there I guess =) thank you

HornyPope
04-16-2006, 03:04 PM
I havent bought anything in Europe myself.

Dunno about specific places in London. I just walked around the center for many hours a day and stumbled on some beautiful stuff during my stay. Can't help more.

wheelchairman
04-16-2006, 03:08 PM
We bought in Amsterdam...

HornyPope
04-16-2006, 03:17 PM
Oh right that.

And come to think of it, I also bought in Prague. And well, i've been buying in Belgrade too, but through a friend.
So disregard previous reply.

offspringer24
04-17-2006, 12:30 AM
fuck london you should have come to birmingham, this is where the sun does shine

JoY
04-17-2006, 03:41 AM
I love speculations about Amsterdam from who has never been to Amsterdam.
<33
so entertaining.

Tizzalicious
04-17-2006, 04:08 AM
Someone once asked me if Amsterdam really excists. Lolz.

wheelchairman
04-17-2006, 04:11 AM
It does, but that C shouldn't!

JoY
04-17-2006, 04:12 AM
someone once asked me if 'Holland' is the capital city of Amsterdam..

now I ASK you. holy Mozes.

Tizzalicious
04-17-2006, 04:12 AM
:(

Do you always have to point out my flaws?

JoY
04-17-2006, 04:14 AM

that made me want to tease you, point out a flaw & then stand there, point & laugh.
...but then I couldn't think of a flaw.

oh wait!
you have headaches! *stands there, points & laughs*

that wasn't hardly as satisfying as I expected it to be. :(

wheelchairman
04-17-2006, 04:23 AM

Always! :cool:

<3