PDA

View Full Version : Album Review Thread

Llamas
04-15-2006, 01:39 PM
Can one of the mods clean up the board by moving all the reviews into this thread? If you can't move them, maybe the people who posted them could repost them in here, and then all the review threads could be deleted. Then people can continue to post their reviews in here without cluttering the board. :)

Nood!es
04-15-2006, 01:41 PM
That would be for the best.

H1T_That
04-15-2006, 03:02 PM
lmao at the guy who made the 'stop making review threads'.

he says...'there are like 7 review threads'...that kinda makes sense, as in one for each album you fucking ass clown.

anyway, the review threads are awesome, thats the whole point of this forum, to discuss the offspring and their music. I personally find the review threads a lot more informative than the 'post every pic you have of the offspring', or 'jim carey listens to offspring', or 'who is hotter dexter or noodles?'...ohh how i could go on. The bottom line is the review threads arent pointless, so shut the fuck up Kill Boy Power Head.

JohnnyNemesis
04-15-2006, 03:03 PM
I personally find the review threads a lot more informative than the 'post every pic you have of the offspring', or 'jim carey listens to offspring', or 'who is hotter dexter or noodles?'

EXACTLY .

H1T_That
04-15-2006, 03:07 PM
incidently, is there currently a review for each of the albums posted?, i know ive seen the Splinter, Smash and S/T reviews.

Llamas
04-15-2006, 03:10 PM
I've seen reviews for s/t, one for ignition, smash, ixnay (done by thomas a while ago), americana, and splinter. however, there are way more than 7 of them... there are atleast 9.

H1T_That
04-15-2006, 03:12 PM
I've seen reviews for s/t, one for ignition, smash, ixnay (done by thomas a while ago), americana, and splinter. however, there are way more than 7 of them... there are atleast 9.

well, if thats the case then this thread is a damned good idea. Once/If the reviews are moved into here, ill be sure to post my thoughts on the albums (in this thread).

JohnnyNemesis
04-15-2006, 03:16 PM
It is a better idea to have one thread full of reviews, but the fact is that the bitching is a million times more annoying than the reviews themselves, and there are NOT that many reviews around. For fuck's sake, some of them are on a different page by now, so the whiny little fucks need to cram it already.

Whiny bitches.

H1T_That
04-15-2006, 03:17 PM
It is a better idea to have one thread full of reviews, but the fact is that the bitching is a million times more annoying than the reviews themselves, and there are NOT that many reviews around. For fuck's sake, some of them are on a different page by now, so the whiny little fucks need to cram it already.

Whiny bitches.

what he said.

Llamas
04-15-2006, 04:04 PM
I agree about the need to stop whining. However, I think this thread is a good idea, and I hope the mods like it. It would be cool to read opinions, but not when every other thread is a review.

Little_Miss_1565
04-15-2006, 04:19 PM
Quit whining and write your own. At least then there's actual discussion about the music, and less bullshit.