PDA

View Full Version : My Review of all your reviews.

Polish
04-16-2006, 02:50 AM
No one cares. STFU.

That is all, carry on.

Hux
04-16-2006, 03:21 AM
Enough with the anti-reviews, it's been said a thousand times. It's calmed down a bit, hopefully for a long time.

.:SMASH:.
04-16-2006, 03:24 AM
you are very stupid and confused. for starters, there are numerous replies in those threads so clearly people care about them. secondly, this is an offspring fan bbs, so there will always be people who will like to see album reviews. you are trying too hard to make one of those threads that pay out other threads, kind of like what sin studly does sometimes.

i have found a conclusion that YOU are one of the few who don't care and are stupid and attention seeking enough to make a thread about this.

H1T_That
04-16-2006, 04:18 AM
you are very stupid and confused. for starters, there are numerous replies in those threads so clearly people care about them. secondly, this is an offspring fan bbs, so there will always be people who will like to see album reviews. you are trying too hard to make one of those threads that pay out other threads, kind of like what sin studly does sometimes.

i have found a conclusion that YOU are one of the few who don't care and are stupid and attention seeking enough to make a thread about this.

what this guy said.