PDA

View Full Version : Life Is Perfect

Rocky-girl
04-16-2006, 06:45 AM
There are such moments in life when you want to die and can't understand why are you still living here you can't find reason. But today I understood that life is perfect. There was nothing extraordinary in the morning. But that feeling that all is alright doesn't leave me. It doesn't matter that tomorrow is Monday, that I'm tired, that weather isn't good. I suddenly understood that I like this life: with all its problems and solvings of that problems. I understood that I'm happy just because of that I do that I like. This thread is useless, but I just wanted say that there are such moments that need to be living for. But sometimes we just can't see them. And I understood that happiness consists of little things.They are just need be seen. I think that's all that I wanted to say.

Sin Studly
04-16-2006, 06:50 AM
Life is cute life?

the_GoDdEsS
04-16-2006, 06:51 AM
Little things mean the world. Sometimes silly little things.

Rocky-girl
04-16-2006, 06:58 AM
Life is cute life?
No, today is a cute day! And life is perfect. It's different things, but all good.

Little things mean the world. Sometimes silly little things.
Yes, we just need see them and then our days will be not so grey. I think.

the_GoDdEsS
04-16-2006, 07:01 AM
You are our sunshine, our only sunshine,
you make us happy when skies are grey!

Haha, yeah. Definitely agreed.

Rocky-girl
04-16-2006, 07:04 AM
Oh thanks. I agree with you: here skies are grey....

the_GoDdEsS
04-16-2006, 07:06 AM
Over here too. Was sunny yesterday. But I'm having a good day so far.

killer_queen
04-16-2006, 07:08 AM
I have never had a moment that I thought life was perfect. Probably because I'm an ungrateful person.

Rocky-girl
04-16-2006, 07:11 AM
They say grey skies will be all week.

And sometimes I know that all is good but something inside me doesn't allow me to be happy. I don't know on what it depends.

the_GoDdEsS
04-16-2006, 07:14 AM
No, but it's just a momentary state where you suddenly feel that things are okay, even though not everything is the way you want it to be. But in that moment you don't mind because for some reason you're still feeling happy. Too bad they don't last longer sometimes.

Rocky-girl
04-16-2006, 07:29 AM
I wish they were... I never think about it in such way. I often don't think about what I feel, I just feel.

the_GoDdEsS
04-17-2006, 01:18 PM
Tanichka and how was your day today?

Rocky-girl
04-17-2006, 01:23 PM
Perfect! I just tired a little! Today on English lesson I couldn't stop laughing! That was so silly laugh! Ahhh,tomorrow I have another English lesson, isn't it perfect?!
And yours?

the_GoDdEsS
04-17-2006, 01:32 PM
My day was very simple. I didn't do anything at all. But still I had fun.

Did you go to school today? Don't you have Easter holidays too? At all? What was so funny in English class?

Nina
04-17-2006, 01:36 PM
I have never had a moment that I thought life was perfect. Probably because I'm an ungrateful person.

agreed 100%.
Which is quite sad.

But rocky-girl, it's nice to see that not everybody is like us! Haha. Keep it up.

JohnnyNemesis
04-17-2006, 01:37 PM
Rocky-girl's optimism is both beautiful and adorable.

T-6005
04-17-2006, 01:58 PM
The first post of this thread managed to make me go "aw..."

Rocky-girl
04-17-2006, 09:50 PM
Yes, I'll have no more holidays till July. We don't celebrate Easter like state holiday. There was nothing funny in the lesson, but in me friend we were argued and then understood that were both wrong. Yesterday I went on my Maths. And I did a lot. I like that you have fun yesterday, I hope that today you'll have fun too:)

Not all the time I think that life is beautiful, but when it is I think that the only thing that we could do it's to enjoy it.And when it isn't I try to find some rreasons to make it better. I belive that only we do our life.

the_GoDdEsS
04-18-2006, 03:53 AM
No more holidays till July sounds like a lot of work for school. Do you have any plans for the summer?

I've had a couple of good days because I literally had to do nothing. No work, no responsibilities or duties. I completely switched off and slept a lot and relaxed. That felt good. Work tomorrow and I sooo don't feel like it yet.

Of course you can only enjoy the good moments. It's just too sad that most often even the good moments are pleagued by worries about what's going to come next.

Oh well, you're probably at school now. See you then.

Paint_It_Black
04-18-2006, 04:25 AM

Or it could be because you're still very young, and have not yet experienced some of the better things life has to offer.

I've experienced that "perfect" feeling many times. In bed with someone I love, drinking with good friends, sailing with my dad, sitting around the fire at Christmas with my family...essentially any time I feel completely content with the moment.

Rocky-girl
04-18-2006, 07:36 AM
Yes Simona, when you were writting the post I was at school. But now I'm here. Yesterday I was here till 11pm and now I want to sleep. That's awful! But that doesn't make me sad! Today on Society I closed my eyes and a little felt asleep but then I opened them and start doing my work. Today I must go to bed a little earlier...
Now I think you're at your work..

I try to keep all good moments that life gave me. And time from time I remember them and smile a little. Good memories are so good sometimes. I was reading Richard's post and remember one:)

What you were doing today?

the_GoDdEsS
04-18-2006, 07:45 AM
I don't work today yet. I have to go to work tomorrow afternoon. I haven't done much yet. Pretty much woke up at 10am. I love sleeping late when I can. And since then I've only been eating and drinking cups of coffee. My laundry awaits me soon.

Did you manage to fall asleep in class? I never have. I can only sleep in bed.

grunge
04-18-2006, 10:53 AM
Life was perfect yesterday because I was blind drunk. I know it sounds stupid but it was cool drinking-bout. And after that I fucked a girl on the young grass :D.

Nina
04-18-2006, 10:55 AM
I feel kinda sick now :(

Rocky-girl
04-18-2006, 11:01 AM
Why Nina?
Sim, you have a perfect work! Where do you work?!

Nina
04-18-2006, 11:18 AM
That guy always has that grin smily in this post. I somehow imagine him to look exactly like that. And imagining him doing what he described makes me go iiiiccckk.

Rocky-girl
04-18-2006, 11:25 AM
hahaha Have you heard, Ilia?
Nina, don't be afraid of him, I belive that is rather good, just like green colour :D :) :) :)

Nina
04-18-2006, 11:26 AM
I'm not afraid! Just slightly disgusted.
Haha what's his name?? ..it's so Russian. Prolly cause it is, DUH.

Rocky-girl
04-18-2006, 09:42 PM
I think no this name isn't Russian. I've heard it in one old italian movie. There it was prononsed like I have written here.

ignition991
04-18-2006, 09:57 PM
There are such moments in life when you want to die and can't understand why are you still living here you can't find reason. But today I understood that life is perfect. There was nothing extraordinary in the morning. But that feeling that all is alright doesn't leave me. It doesn't matter that tomorrow is Monday, that I'm tired, that weather isn't good. I suddenly understood that I like this life: with all its problems and solvings of that problems. I understood that I'm happy just because of that I do that I like. This thread is useless, but I just wanted say that there are such moments that need to be living for. But sometimes we just can't see them. And I understood that happiness consists of little things.They are just need be seen. I think that's all that I wanted to say.

It's good to know there are still people who enjoy life in the world, where i live its very hard to enjoy anything especially when you live next to a crack house, mexicans fight in front of your house in the middle of the road, people torch houses for fun and people steal car radios out of your 93 Honda.

Paint_It_Black
04-18-2006, 10:22 PM
where i live its very hard to enjoy anything especially when you live next to a crack house, mexicans fight in front of your house in the middle of the road, people torch houses for fun and people steal car radios out of your 93 Honda.

I have multiple problems with this post.

1) You claim it's hard to enjoy anything, yet you only have to go out your front door to purchase crack. You must be incredibly lazy. Maybe if you ask nicely they'll deliver?

2) Mexicans fight outside your house. Dude, I have to order UFC on fucking pay per view. You only have to look out your window.

3) You admit that people torch houses for fun, right after claiming it's hard to enjoy anything. This definitely fits with my theory of laziness.

4) People steal radios out of your car. Well, you must do ok for yourself if you have multiple radios in your car.

In summary, if you want to enjoy something, why don't you smoke some crack, watch the fight, listen to your radios and then torch some houses? Stop being so damn pessimistic.

ignition991
04-18-2006, 10:51 PM
since you put it that way.....

killer_queen
04-19-2006, 02:01 AM
Or it could be because you're still very young, and have not yet experienced some of the better things life has to offer.
Like blowjobs?

I don't know, I think people have those perfect moments when they are young. That's why I'm feeling a little hopeless about this thing.

Paint_It_Black
04-19-2006, 02:12 AM
Like blowjobs?

I don't know, I think people have those perfect moments when they are young. That's why I'm feeling a little hopeless about this thing.

Yeah, some people probably experience perfect moments when they are young. But just because you haven't yet is no reason to give up hope.

Although I'm a huge fan of blowjobs, I highly doubt you'll ever consider one to be a perfect moment.

Rocky-girl
04-19-2006, 03:56 AM
Aren't you young?

the_GoDdEsS
04-19-2006, 03:58 AM
Tanichka! Already back from school?

Rocky-girl
04-19-2006, 04:04 AM
Yes, today 6 lessons! The shortest day! And in an hour I must leave! I don't want to, it's rainy outside! Awful weather! And what are you doing?

the_GoDdEsS
04-19-2006, 04:09 AM
I was reading, now I'll go have lunch and head off to work in two hours. I have a short day at work too. Are you going out with friends?

Too bad about the weather! Over here it's beautifully sunny. I've just been sitting in the window of my room drinking coffee. Wish I could send you some sunshine. :)

killer_queen
04-19-2006, 04:18 AM
Aren't you young?
I guess so. But my I'm not the little child who doesn't worry about anything anymore. There are a lot of things to think about. Especially thinking about futur depresses me a lot and makes me really nervous.

grunge
04-19-2006, 04:18 AM
That guy always has that grin smily in this post. I somehow imagine him to look exactly like that. And imagining him doing what he described makes me go iiiiccckk.

Well different people have different opinions about me. If you imagine me like this :D it's cool

the_GoDdEsS
04-19-2006, 04:24 AM
I guess so. But my I'm not the little child who doesn't worry about anything anymore. There are a lot of things to think about. Especially thinking about futur depresses me a lot and makes me really nervous.

And that's only going to get worse, trust me. Don't think about it too much now. Just enjoy being young and free, going to school and not having too many responsibilities. The other shit comes later, paying bills, taxes, worrying about the right job, having enough money, being independent, responsible for everything. And it goes on. Let go off that now. I think I was the same. Always thinking ahead of me. It's useless. The future will get you sooner or later, but you should live for the moments. And treasure the good ones.

platinumpt
04-19-2006, 04:29 AM
... And after that I fucked a girl on the young grass :D.
You mean you fucked a young girl on the grass, right?

Rocky-girl
04-19-2006, 05:20 AM
I was reading, now I'll go have lunch and head off to work in two hours. I have a short day at work too. Are you going out with friends?
Yes and no. I meet with friend and change disks with him, them I'll have 3 hours of Maths maybe I'll listen to 1,5 hours and then go for a walk with friends.

Too bad about the weather! Over here it's beautifully sunny. I've just been sitting in the window of my room drinking coffee. Wish I could send you some sunshine. :)
You did it:) here is sunny now, no cloudes(?)! HOw did you do it? I like that you have a perfect weather!

I try to think about it less. It's hard to think about it all the time. I think it's good if you can switch. I wish I were free...

You mean you fucked a young girl on the grass, right?
young grass is that grass that has only grown.(in spring)

the_GoDdEsS
04-19-2006, 05:36 AM
I wish you a beautiful day. And I'm glad about the sunshine.

platinumpt
04-19-2006, 07:05 AM
young grass is that grass that has only grown.(in spring)
Thanks, I know that. I was just joking.

Rocky-girl
04-19-2006, 11:47 AM
oh exuse me platinumpt.
And Simona, when I went out it was raining only one time! You made a little miracle! Thank you!
Please tell me what are doing on your work?

the_GoDdEsS
04-19-2006, 11:48 AM
Yay, I'll send you sunshine more often then.

I'm a language teacher.

Rocky-girl
04-19-2006, 11:59 AM
Oh thanks! I hope I'll recive them here :)
I know that you're teacher, but I can't imagine how do you can teach if you sleep till 10 o'clock?

the_GoDdEsS
04-19-2006, 11:59 AM
Sweeties, I had Easter holidays and a lot of classes got cancelled. I normally start working at 7:20am and wake up at 5.

Rocky-girl
04-19-2006, 12:01 PM
Lucky! Have holidays! I want too!!!
DO you teach in school?

the_GoDdEsS
04-19-2006, 12:07 PM
No, it's not a normal school. And my holidays are over.

wheelchairman
04-19-2006, 12:09 PM
Be happy for Sim. She's found a permanent career.

the_GoDdEsS
04-19-2006, 12:12 PM
Noooooooooooo! :( :( :(

Rocky-girl
04-20-2006, 05:16 AM
Holidays are over? They have just started! Don't be sad weekend will be soon!
Per why did you make my mamushka so sad?

the_GoDdEsS
04-20-2006, 12:36 PM
Yeah, but I had Friday, Monday and Tuesday off which was excellent. You're right, the weekend's here soon. And I so can't wait. I spent 12 hours at work today and tomorrow just two. So yay!

Rocky-girl
04-20-2006, 12:47 PM
12 hours at work???? No! Awful! I'm glad for you that tomorrow you have only 2 hours on work. I have 3... I'll go to write a test that will mean nothing just to know what it is and afterr it i think go to shop to look for dress :) What do you want to do tomorrow?
I've already post it in the Other Bands, but I remembered that I promised you to upload this to you.Wonderful world (http://s54.yousendit.com/d.aspx? id=19T54A3UNXCX61RV2FF2RXCRDT)

the_GoDdEsS
04-20-2006, 01:08 PM
Thank you, am downloading just now.

I'm looking forward to tomorrow because I teach some awesome peoples, the weather is supposed to be good so it's short skirt time. Oh my, I need to wear skirts more often. They look good. And then I guess I really really have to buy some jacket for spring but I soooo don't like shopping. Blah.

Jalle
04-20-2006, 01:12 PM
Where Is This Fucking Life Perfect???????????????????????????

Rocky-girl
04-20-2006, 01:15 PM
Yes sometimes it's annoying but I think it's very interresting and funny:) Yeah, skirts!!! I too like them now, but no now I like them only because of my jackboots. Oh, I too like them!! Today it was sunny, but tomorrow they forecast rain.. I like that you'll meet some awesome people! Good luck for you tomorrow! I hope I'll meet with my friends on Saturday! DO you like song? Do you want me to translate it?

Rocky-girl
04-20-2006, 01:15 PM
Where Is This Fucking Life Perfect???????????????????????????
Don't see?

Jalle
04-20-2006, 01:16 PM
no...in that moment everything is shit! and i hate my life and...

oh my god! i'm crying the whole time...and then seeing that thread!

it all brings me soo down

the_GoDdEsS
04-20-2006, 01:19 PM
They're both over 35. But we've build up a nice friendship. Hey, I'll send you some sunshine tomorrow!

I'd like lyrics. But I'd like to know them in Russian too. Is there a site somewhere?

Rocky-girl
04-20-2006, 01:21 PM
Sometimes it's not so perfect. Everybody have such moments. But in such moments I try to think about my troubles less, sleep more.
Maybe you'll tell what's wrong and you'll feel better?

Rocky-girl
04-20-2006, 01:26 PM
They're both over 35. But we've build up a nice friendship. Hey, I'll send you some sunshine tomorrow!

I'd like lyrics. But I'd like to know them in Russian too. Is there a site somewhere?
Oh, you're very kind! I hope that I'll recive it here tomorrow! And sometimes age isn't problem when you know for sure that you like to coomunicate with that person.

In Russian? Site of this band?http://www.elysium.nnov.ru/
Lyrics in Russian or English?

the_GoDdEsS
05-05-2006, 11:12 AM
Thank you.

Tanichka, tell me how your day was. You've already asked me. And I don't want to talk about that in other threads. This is good.

T-6005
05-05-2006, 11:17 AM
Tanichka: Day good school too much annoy.

Only kidding. Half of her posts make me go "aw."

Rocky-girl
05-05-2006, 12:03 PM
How did you guess? Day at school was full of troubles and I left for school earlier on an hour! Day like day, but a little bit sadly. It wrong construction!
And yours?

Where have you seen kidding?

the_GoDdEsS
05-05-2006, 12:06 PM
Oh well, doesn't sound that good. I've had a difficult week, sort of. Today was fine at work.

no_way
05-05-2006, 12:09 PM
life cannot be one day perfect, one day "not so perfect", that's contradictory. It's only one life, and it can't be taken as different days passing by.

besides life's not perfect, and that's what make it interesting. Dreams, moments you wanna relive, moments you wanna forget, moments you save in your soul forever, and the fact of being sure that whatever ot happens, you're special, no one's like you and no one can equal you.

Rocky-girl
05-05-2006, 12:24 PM
I'll study tomorrow and then I'll have 3 holidays! Sim is you work far from your house?

Well you opinion on life depends on your character. If you always that your life is bad it'll be bad. If you always regret about something you'll never move further. And if you have that moments that you remember all your life that means that that moment were really good. And I'm happy that I have such moments. I remember but don't regret. I just can't see reason.

the_GoDdEsS
05-05-2006, 12:26 PM
Well, it usually takes 40-60 minutes to get there. And it's another city. I have three days holidays too.

Rocky-girl
05-05-2006, 12:37 PM
So long! Though it takes me 40-60 mins too to get to my uni. What are planning to do on holidays? I think I'll sleep.

the_GoDdEsS
05-05-2006, 12:40 PM
I'll most likely sleep too and rest.

Rocky-girl
05-05-2006, 12:45 PM
I forgot to say you I've made that table with cases and declesions. Where can I give you it? Good night! I'm going to bed...

the_GoDdEsS
05-05-2006, 12:49 PM
Good night. Maybe can you post it here?

Rocky-girl
05-05-2006, 12:58 PM
Case \ Declesion: 1 / 2 / 3
1.Nominativ : а,я / - ;о,е / -
2.Genetiv : и / я ;а,я / и
3.Dativ : е / ю;у,ю /и
4.Akuzativ : у / я ;о,е /-
5.Instrumental :ой,ей / ём;ом,ем /ю
6.Lokal : е / е ;е / и

Сases
1. Nominatív Who?/What?
2. Genitív Whose?/From whom?/From what?
3. Datív To whom?/To what?
4. Akuzatív Whom?/What?
5. Inštrumentál With/by whom? / With/by what?
6. Lokál About whom?/About what?

There are 3 declension only for nouns:
1 masculine and feminine only that ends with letter "a"("ya"(я))
2 masculine, that ends on "ь"(mild sign) and neuter "o","e"
3 feminine that ends on "ь"(mild sign)
If you know this it'll be easier for you to use cases.

the_GoDdEsS
05-05-2006, 12:59 PM
Could you do it with an example, please? One word in those cases.

Rocky-girl
05-05-2006, 01:21 PM
well, something like this
1 declesion: картошка(potato)
И.п.(Nominativ)картошка
Р.п(Genetiv).картошкИ
Д.п.(Dativ)картошкЕ
В.п.(Akuzativ)картошкУ
Т.п.(Instrumental)картошкОЙ
П.п.(.Lokal)картошкЕ
If there is "я" on the end it'll be The same only in Instrumental will be ЕЙ.
2 declesion: конь (horse) masculine (without end)
И.п.(Nominativ) конЬ
Р.п(Genetiv) конЯ
Д.п.(Dativ) конЮ
В.п.(Akuzativ) конЯ
Т.п.(Instrumental) конЁМ
П.п.(Lokal)конЕ
2 declesion: море (sea) neuter "е"
И.п.(Nominativ) морЕ
Р.п(Genetiv) морЯ
Д.п.(Dativ) морЮ
В.п.(Akuzativ) морЕ
Т.п.(Instrumental) морЕМ
П.п.(Lokal)морЕ
If there is "о" on the end it'll be:
2 declesion: облако (cloud) neuter "o"
И.п.(Nominativ) облакО
Р.п(Genetiv) облакА
Д.п.(Dativ) облакУ
В.п.(Akuzativ) облакО
Т.п.(Instrumental) облакОМ
П.п.(Lokal)облакЕ
3 declesion: ночь (night)feminine that ends on "ь"(mild
sign)
И.п.(Nominativ) ночЬ
Р.п(Genetiv)ночИ
Д.п.(Dativ) ночИ
В.п.(Akuzativ) ночЬ
Т.п.(Instrumental) ночьЮ
П.п.(Lokal)ночИ
SO in Russian I'll tell you:Спокойной ночи(Р.П)! (Good night!)

the_GoDdEsS
05-05-2006, 01:25 PM
Thank you! I can't believe how similar that is. Especially the words. Only the first one is different. We say kôň, more, oblak, noc. And the forms are not that different! Yay!

Спокойной ночи, Tanichka!

Rocky-girl
05-05-2006, 01:28 PM
I'm glad that you like it and that it's the same with Slovac! It'll be easier for you to understand! now I'll go to bed, I promised myself. All
Спокойной ночи! Приятных сновидений! GOod night! Good dreams!

the_GoDdEsS
05-06-2006, 01:30 PM
What is new, Tanichka? How was your day?

Rocky-girl
05-06-2006, 01:39 PM
Oh, my dear mamushka! Today I missed my school because I wanted to sleep very much and than I went to study Maths today it was 3 hours of geometry. Than I decided to go in center of Moscow to look for that ribbon. I had been walking for nearly an hour but didn't see it. In the end I came to polisman and asked him where I can get it. He answered that he didn't know and gave me his ribbon. I was so glad! I got what I wanted! I attach it to my coat and went home. Now I'm sitting and rejoicing...:):):)

And what was with you today, Simonka?

the_GoDdEsS
05-06-2006, 01:51 PM
Tell me more about that ribbon? What is it for? Is it a symbol of something?

Oh, sleep is good! I slept almost eight hours today. I was so happy.

My day was nice. I worked in the garden a little, did some housework and enjoyed the nice spring air. It was a simple day and not much happened. But it was good.

Rocky-girl
05-06-2006, 02:12 PM
It's very often so: nothing has happened but you feel that all is so good. What do you have in your garden?

Ribbon? It's just piece of material rectangular. It's coloured like ribbon of cross of St. George, black with orange - coloures of war (fire and smoke). It's a simbol of WW2. They say that this colours are coloures of military valour and fame. And now that ribbons are given to everyone in center of Moscow. It's like little tradition. Wearing this ribbon you want to thank veterans,congritulate everyone and show that you remember about victory.

the_GoDdEsS
05-06-2006, 02:18 PM
I really like that idea. We don't do anything like that.

We have a small place for vegetables in the garden. But today we were planting grass around the house so we finally have a proper lawn! It was funny because the crazy wind kept blowing the seeds away.

Rocky-girl
05-06-2006, 02:25 PM
haha, it's really funny! My mother like gardening but I think I don't. She likes to plant flowers.
I don't know why I have a feeling that today is 7th of May!
How it's good holidays! 3 days of holidays! But I don't know what I'll do.

Here it is that ribbon:
http://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e344/Rocky-girl/tape.jpg

the_GoDdEsS
05-06-2006, 02:31 PM
Thank you for showing me.

I can't say I like gardening much. But I love lettuce and strawberries too much!

Rocky-girl
05-06-2006, 02:39 PM
I like them too!

WEll I'll try to explain. WE live in city and our garden is in 20 km from home. Every Sunday in summer my mother goes there, because she can't live there all the time because she works. On Sunday she waters it and weeds and by the next Sunday it is all like it was. It needs to be looked after all summer! And we don't have a good harvest I think it became some kind of hobby.

the_GoDdEsS
05-06-2006, 02:43 PM
I think it's only nice when you're growing something you really like and enjoy. When I was a child we had a place with a lot of strawberries just behind the backyard! I used to run out every day to pick them and bring home so Mum can make something out of them. But I always ate almost all of them.

Now we have a very, very small garden.

Rocky-girl
05-06-2006, 02:51 PM
I think it's wonderful to have a place with a lot of strawberries! I remember when we went to camping all the time we have places where a lot of wild strawberries were grown. They were so tasty but so small! And it was real hell to pick them. Because it was heatin day and in the evening there were such bad swarm of midges!

the_GoDdEsS
05-06-2006, 02:57 PM
Oh, I like those! I took them from the woods and planted them next to my house as a kid. And they'd grow! They were even bigger and better than in the woods.

Rocky-girl
05-06-2006, 03:05 PM
You're a real gadener! I've never tried. I just tried to cultivate onion on the window-sill. Nothing good has been.

the_GoDdEsS
05-06-2006, 03:07 PM
Hehe, I'm far from a real gardener. I just have a strawberry passion. Yum.

Rocky-girl
05-06-2006, 03:16 PM
You have passion that's the main!
Once I went to my father's friend. We went to thhis country house. I was really shoked! There was all so accurate planted at their garden. I start to think how much work did they put in it. But my surprise became bigger when friend's wife showed us what she has don. She showed us a field with grass. Grass was very big and high. But there was part without grass in that field. It wasn't large. I think a square with side 3m. Then she said that she made that square by herself with sickle. I was shoked.

the_GoDdEsS
05-06-2006, 03:19 PM
Haha, I can do that! :o Last time I was arguing with Dad so he lets me. Over here men always used to do that. I just think it's fun.

Rocky-girl
05-06-2006, 03:22 PM
Will you cut?

the_GoDdEsS
05-06-2006, 03:28 PM
I can cut the grass with sickle and scythe. I learnt from the boys as a child. Although that's old-fashioned and nobody does that any more. Mowers are boring :P

Rocky-girl
05-06-2006, 03:36 PM
I haven't tried. I have nothing to cut here:(

I hope you won't offend on me if I say that I'll go to bed. It's night here. I think it's better to you to go to sleep too. Is it 11pm there? How it will be to say good night in Slovac?

the_GoDdEsS
05-06-2006, 03:43 PM
Yeah, if you don't have a garden so near.

It's no problem. I have been thinking that you should probably go to bed by now. What time is it? I am not sure.
Over here it is almost midnight. 11:41 but I'll stay up a little longer, I think. I'll see.

In Slovak it is dobrú noc. Sleep well!

Rocky-girl
05-07-2006, 01:58 AM
Thank you! Yesterday I didn't wait for answer. I went to bed. It was near 2 am. On 2 hours more then in Slovakia. I'm glad that I've count it right. Now I shall say Dobri den to you. Right?

the_GoDdEsS
05-07-2006, 02:04 AM
Dobry den. :) It's okay, you need sleep. I went to bed at 2 as well.

Izie
05-07-2006, 02:11 AM
I'm intruding to say Dobro Jutro :p

I went to bed slightly before 1, slept till 10 minutes ago and I still feel like I wanna crash down and sleep for another day. Or 6 months. Hm.

Rocky-girl
05-07-2006, 02:12 AM
Did you sit near your computer all the time?

Ivana, I just thought how I can say good morning in Slovac:) I think I have oversleep. I woke up in 9 o'clock..

Izie
05-07-2006, 02:31 AM
Hah, overslept and got up at 9!

I used to get up around 1 in the afternoon some time ago... ;p

the_GoDdEsS
05-07-2006, 02:33 AM
Yes, I was at my computer. And I woke up at 9am too!

wheelchairman
05-07-2006, 03:12 AM
And in Bulgaria, they say Dober den.

Izie
05-07-2006, 03:23 AM
Or something else that generaly sounds a lot like serbian/russian.

Trying to talk to the Bulgarians in English will just be confusing, the serbian/russian mix was much more productive.

the_GoDdEsS
05-07-2006, 05:18 AM
I think among Slavs it's easier to talk mixed Slav than attempt English.

I bought a bottle off my parents. I for the win.

Izie
05-07-2006, 06:29 AM
Slav languages for teh win!

What bottle did you buy?

the_GoDdEsS
05-07-2006, 06:31 AM
Don't even ask. Serves me right for not buying my stuff on Friday.

Rocky-girl
05-11-2006, 12:01 PM
I meant that I had oversleep and woke up at 9 o'clock. I said so because I wanted to do something... and hadn't enough time. And I like to sleep very much! Ha Slavmix! I think here is enough Slavmix! I remember Dober den, Dobry den and good morning oh yes and Добрый день

the_GoDdEsS
05-11-2006, 01:02 PM
Tanichka, you have been away.

Radi0_havana52
05-11-2006, 01:03 PM
I like when the world isn't biting your ass :D

Rocky-girl
05-12-2006, 12:43 PM
Yeah Radi0_havana52 it's good.
And Simonka I had a huge problems with internet. But now I hope that all be alright with it.
Simonka and Ivanka what was with you today?

the_GoDdEsS
05-12-2006, 12:46 PM
I missed you. :( And I did not like my day. There were problems at work and I feel sick. How was yours?

Rocky-girl
05-12-2006, 01:03 PM
Nothing interresting. I was in school and now I know all my marks in year. They made me happy and sad in the same moment. Then you know that now we made a consert. Today we very arguing with another class for holl. The point waas that we're not allowed to take room in school without our teacher. But she is very old and we don't want to bother her. And today we wanted to rehearse all on the stage, but we were not allowed because another class was there. But we asked teachers and they said that on the 3rd lesson holl is ours. But on the 3rd there was another class. That's was awful! You're sick again! What is with you now? Can I do something to lift your mood?

the_GoDdEsS
05-12-2006, 01:08 PM
Ah, old teachers can be difficult. And what kind of concert is it? Will you play some instrument or sing?

Nah, I'm not that kind of sick. Probably just my stomach because of stress and me getting very angry all the time. Will be okay.

Rocky-girl
05-12-2006, 01:20 PM
Consert to say goodbye to school and thank it. Sing, dance, read poems,etc. Not so interesting but it became some kind of tradition now. I don't like it.

Stress? That's all because of your work! Try to take it all not so close to your heart. In english it sounds badly. I'll go to bed Спокойной ночи!

the_GoDdEsS
05-12-2006, 01:25 PM
Try to take it all not so close to your heart. In english it sounds badly.

But I understood. We say the same here. Thank you. Good night, Tanichka. Have a nice day tomorrow.

Rocky-girl
05-13-2006, 12:19 AM
Thank you! Dobry den! TOday is Saturday what are going to do?And how you say it in Slovac "Try to take it all not so close to your heart."?

the_GoDdEsS
05-13-2006, 01:27 AM
"Neber si to k srdcu." Don't take it to the heart.

Well, I just woke up. And I think I'll just listen to music, relax and do some housework.

Rocky-girl
05-13-2006, 11:21 AM
Hm, today I did a lot of different things that I hadn't done since September. It was good, I liked it. And now I'm the happiest person in the world I understood that I'll never have biology! Never!
And what was with you? Did you do all you wanted?

the_GoDdEsS
05-13-2006, 11:31 AM
You don't like biology? I remember I used to like it. I had a lonely day so I went outside to water the plants in the garden. And I slept in the afternoon and I think that's all. I hope it will rain.

Rocky-girl
05-17-2006, 08:13 AM
Exuse me I haven't answered so long. I hate biology. I learn it, but in fact on tests I can't choose right answer, but I can tell all I've learnt. What was with you while I wan't here?