PDA

View Full Version : Scotland....

Mike_UK
04-16-2006, 07:55 AM
Any chance of The Offspring touring Scotland/UK anytime soon?

Thanks.

ofsmurfsandpixies
04-20-2006, 08:43 AM
yeah the UK needs something good-our current music scene is mainly crap-and why didnt you do leeds fest this year WE NEED REAL MUSIC DAMMIT!

Rinoa
04-20-2006, 08:46 AM
Damn straight, don't shy away from the UK!

I was unfortunate to miss the Offspring at Reading almost 2 years back yet my boyfriend managed to go. I'm getting quite desperate to see them now.. If they don't appear here again sometime soon it looks like we'll be making a trip over to the US just to satisfy my needs!

Rinoa
04-20-2006, 08:49 AM
yeah the UK needs something good-our current music scene is mainly crap-and why didnt you do leeds fest this year WE NEED REAL MUSIC DAMMIT!

Have you seen the Leeds and Reading line ups for this year? I was totally disappointed. It doesn't seem like typical Carling festival music :(

ofsmurfsandpixies
04-20-2006, 08:52 AM
i know-audioslave + pearl jam are the only good bands, i was all set for it as well! its all indie crap otherwise

Rinoa
04-20-2006, 08:56 AM
Don't get me wrong, I like a fair few of the indie bands that are going - it's just not my idea of the right atmosphere for a Reading/Leeds festival.

I'm most likely going to Download instead this year.

ofsmurfsandpixies
04-20-2006, 08:58 AM
i know what u mean-it used to metallica and offspring at leeds fest + now its franz ferdinand and stuff-downloads linup was better last year but it still looks pretty cool