PDA

View Full Version : Interviews/Performances

Kill Boy Power Head
04-17-2006, 09:22 PM
Hello everyone i know your all still probabably mad at me i know i should have used the video request thread our searched it but i did and it didnt work i would really like if you guys could please upload 3 funny interviews where something memorible happens and 3 performances where something special happens i would like the dates to be spread out if possible......Also if its not to much trouble i would love for it to be able to save to my computer and play on windows media player at any time thank you and again i am sorry for having to make a hole thread for this please dont bash on me :)

-=Xander=-
04-18-2006, 06:46 AM
" i know i should have used the video request thread "

Then why didnt you? I hate to be bashing you or being a bitch... but DUDE.. its just logical :confused:

offspring_freak_3
04-18-2006, 07:36 AM
you're an idiot, theres no requests uploaded this time cause my internet speed is fucked up, and i still have a lack of videos to upload (like 2 or 3 gbs), so if u requested it before, theres no need to make a new thread about it.

in my opinion u like to spam

Emily_offspring_fan
04-18-2006, 10:10 AM
aah, you're very lazy, download it from emule or something, honey.

Nood!es
04-18-2006, 03:04 PM
"I shoulda posted this in the video request thread but I didnt"

Uh....why? You dont need to use the search button for it, its not that old. And Im sure no one would care if you bump it..

Kill Boy Power Head
04-18-2006, 07:33 PM
ohh my gosh read it dont make quotes of shit i didnt say it says it didnt work

-=Xander=-
04-19-2006, 03:09 AM
Kill Boy Power Head, You are my hero... I admire you :)