PDA

View Full Version : a thread for the powerful

offspringer24
04-18-2006, 09:41 AM
now, let me get this straight being able to close a thread or have more than 10 cyber friends really makes you guy's think your really great and powerful. i come in here to catch up with genuine offspring fans, see whats going on and to plug my band! not to bitch and argue with assholes like you now get a life kiddies!
(great job btw,must be really proud)

JohnnyNemesis
04-18-2006, 09:42 AM
This is the THIRD time you posted this bullshit that makes no sense. Are you really confused as to why people dislike you.

CALM DOWN ALREADY.

TheUnholyNightbringer
04-18-2006, 09:44 AM
Hahaha!

You're lame.

offspringer24
04-18-2006, 09:44 AM
calm down? i have that ass messaging me telling me my band are shit? i shouldnt have to put up with that

TheUnholyNightbringer
04-18-2006, 09:45 AM
calm down? i have that ass messaging me telling me my band are shit? i shouldnt have to put up with that

And we shouldn't have to put up with you whoring your band everywhere, band whore.

JohnnyNemesis
04-18-2006, 09:45 AM
And we shouldn't have to put up with you breaking the rules and not being interested in us explaining what you did wrong.

Please, calm down.

Lars
04-18-2006, 09:46 AM
Surely 'criticism' is a part of music?

offspringer24
04-18-2006, 09:47 AM
critisism is fine but a "personal message" saying your shit is bang out of order

TheUnholyNightbringer
04-18-2006, 09:49 AM
You don't seem to realise that plenty of people have told you to stop whoring your band multiple times. It may surprise you to know that I don't like telling people their bands are shit. I've been in a few and people doing that is upsetting.

But for fuck's sake, you post it EVERYWHERE. You've been told on the board to stop it and it's obvious that didn't work.

Rag Doll
04-18-2006, 09:49 AM
There is a section of this forum where you can post a topic about your band. It is called Your Band. If you make a topic about how awesome you are there, no one will care. Such posts should remain in that forum.

And this thread is really unnecessary, since you posted that same thing in another topic.

Little_Miss_1565
04-18-2006, 09:50 AM
You've violated the guidelines of the forum by whoring your band outside the YOUR BAND forum, and now you're bitching at the moderators for calling you on it?

the_GoDdEsS
04-18-2006, 09:52 AM
You are 24??? That's unbelievable.

offspringer24
04-18-2006, 09:56 AM
ok listen people, i aint avin anybody messaging me slagging my band off for no reason, it's pathetic, i know u dont like me plugging my band in different forums but i didnt kno how to get my pic on "post ur pic" thread so i asked people to look on our myspace as theres pics on there! sounds reasonable enough huh? well aparently not i started getting evil fuckin messages then and thats just well out of order

Sin Studly
04-18-2006, 09:57 AM
Your band sucks.

TheUnholyNightbringer
04-18-2006, 10:05 AM
ok listen people, i aint avin anybody messaging me slagging my band off for no reason, it's pathetic, i know u dont like me plugging my band in different forums but i didnt kno how to get my pic on "post ur pic" thread so i asked people to look on our myspace as theres pics on there! sounds reasonable enough huh? well aparently not i started getting evil fuckin messages then and thats just well out of order

FOR NO REASON?

Can you not read?

offspringer24
04-18-2006, 10:06 AM
FOR NO REASON?

Can you not read?

other than the reasons stated by MYSELF know i see no reason you should be messaging me

TheUnholyNightbringer
04-18-2006, 10:07 AM
Congratulations, idiot. You can't read.

You don't seem to realise that plenty of people have told you to stop whoring your band multiple times. It may surprise you to know that I don't like telling people their bands are shit. I've been in a few and people doing that is upsetting.

But for fuck's sake, you post it EVERYWHERE. You've been told on the board to stop it and it's obvious that didn't work.

Lars
04-18-2006, 10:08 AM
No more hope for better days! :( :( :(

demon_slayer
04-18-2006, 10:09 AM
there is a section for your band and a section for random shit

this is the random shit part so put your band and the band part not here

it is not our fault if no cares about your band

Endymion
04-18-2006, 10:14 AM
if you wanted to show pictures of yourself you should have linked to your myspace, not your bands'. quit being a retarded prick and shut up already.

offspringer24
04-18-2006, 10:17 AM
and now who the fuck are you? i dont have a personal myspace
so fuck off

Little_Miss_1565
04-18-2006, 10:20 AM
Clearly, guys, he is too TRU PUNXXXXXXXXXX to deal with such things as logic. Logic is not punx.

Tizzalicious
04-18-2006, 10:22 AM
Reading the same message 3 times isn't all that much fun.

offspringer24
04-18-2006, 10:23 AM
no it isnt but they wanna fuckin bitch about me and my band in 5 different threads

Tizzalicious
04-18-2006, 10:24 AM
Maybe you should stop whoring the band then? And really, you should take some English classes.

offspringer24
04-18-2006, 10:27 AM
why does my grammer need to be so great on a fuckin message bored?
it's not relevant

Little_Miss_1565
04-18-2006, 10:32 AM
Poor Maria, so repressed by the system.

Tizzalicious
04-18-2006, 10:37 AM
why does my grammer need to be so great on a fuckin message bored?
it's not relevant

GrammAr and spelling are 2 different things, in your case, both of them suck, which makes it really hard to understand what you are on about.

offspringer24
04-18-2006, 10:49 AM
GrammAr and spelling are 2 different things, in your case, both of them suck, which makes it really hard to understand what you are on about.

ITS A FUCKIN MESSAGE BOARD NOT A FUCKIN A- LEVEL IN ENGLISH
GET OVER IT

wheelchairman
04-18-2006, 10:50 AM
It's a fucking message board. i.e. we like to understand each other.

That_Guy91
04-18-2006, 10:50 AM
ITS A FUCKIN MESSAGE BOARD NOT A FUCKIN A- LEVEL IN ENGLISH
GET OVER IT
You're comparing their request for basic grammar skills to "A-Level in English"?

killer_queen
04-18-2006, 10:51 AM
Let's see... I'm not a mod and I just have two or three friends. So I'm not a "powerful" person for your standarts. And I'm calling you a pathetic, whining, annoying idiot. See? It isn't about being powerful, is it?

Little_Miss_1565
04-18-2006, 12:08 PM
You're comparing their request for basic grammar skills to "A-Level in English"?

Both are likely to be equally impossible for our friend here to achieve.

Leave him alone, seriously.

Maria, I understand that you get a lot of shit on this board, but seriously you don't do yourself or anyone any favors by trying to come to the aid of someone who's getting a lot of shit at the moment.

Nina
04-18-2006, 12:44 PM
I dont understand you, Maria. Why exactly are you defending him or his seriously questionable actions? I dont get it.

Sin Studly
04-18-2006, 12:46 PM
Rejects gotta stick together.

Nina
04-18-2006, 12:46 PM
I honestly believe that Maria is better than that.

killer_queen
04-18-2006, 12:48 PM
I dont understand you, Maria. Why exactly are you defending him or his seriously questionable actions? I dont get it.
Not just him. Everyone who's hated by the rest of the BBS. Sometimes I think she is too nice. And sometimes I think she's too weird.

Sin Studly
04-18-2006, 12:48 PM
Then you haven't been paying attention.

offspringer24
04-18-2006, 12:49 PM
ok im not liked i'll go now

BYE BYE FOREVER :(

Nina
04-18-2006, 01:04 PM
I take everything back. She is not better than that.

JohnnyNemesis
04-18-2006, 01:05 PM
His seriously questionable actions?

Yeah. He willingly broke the rules, and the moderators are trying to stop him. How could you possibly see that as them bothering him or not "leaving him alone"?

TheUnholyNightbringer
04-18-2006, 01:06 PM
Maria, defender of the BBS rejects. Just ignore her.

Little_Miss_1565
04-18-2006, 01:10 PM
Oh, is he a reject or a bannable offender? Or is there no line between those two?

His original offense wasn't bannable, but his abusive reaction to being corrected is certainly enough to put him on notice.

JohnnyNemesis
04-18-2006, 01:12 PM
Oh, is he a reject or a bannable offender? Or is there no line between those two?

Personally, I don't think he deserves to be banned just yet, but that's not my decision to make. But to answer your somewhat rhetorical question, yes, there IS a line between the two.

If there was no line, notoriousdoc would be banned by now. He's the ultimate reject (no offense, by the way, because I generally like you on those occasions when you're not trying so hard to seem smart or funny), but quite frankly, he has never done anything wrong...so he's certainly not a problem or bannable, etc.

And to repeat: yes, I know your question was rhetorical, but it needed to be answered so that I could clarify things.

offspringer24
04-18-2006, 01:19 PM
wow it's just like being at court, look i honestly believe i wasnt over plugging my band but anyhow somebody else started the "i hate offspringer24" thread provoking me into instinctive,defensive actions so charge 1- i didnt really do anything and my so cal 2nd offence was actually someone elses offence by starting an "offspringer24" thread just to get me slagged off.

JohnnyNemesis
04-18-2006, 01:19 PM
I understand where you're coming from (wow first time I use that expression), & I see that JohnnyNemesis & others have been careful not to insult him, which is very gentlemanly & courteous

Thanks. To be fair, I was quite kind to him at first, but I've been pretty mean to him since. He was unappreciative of my efforts to cool things down, so I felt he wasn't as deserving of my patience.

I have 0 power to do anything so I might as well try to calm things down. I'm not defending him (those who think so are blind), since I explicitly told him to forget it (a gentle way to tell him to quiet himself) since he was only fuelling your berating.

This makes total sense, I have to admit. And just cause we slag him doesn't mean you have to. True.

Sin Studly
04-18-2006, 01:46 PM
wow it's just like being at court, look i honestly believe i wasnt over plugging my band but anyhow somebody else started the "i hate offspringer24" thread provoking me into instinctive,defensive actions so charge 1- i didnt really do anything and my so cal 2nd offence was actually someone elses offence by starting an "offspringer24" thread just to get me slagged off.

You're an idiot.

Paint_It_Black
04-18-2006, 02:07 PM
I haven't listened to this retard's music and I don't intend to. The only way his music could be any good at all is if he's some kind of idiot savant. He's now one of the few people I truly wish would just leave.

Justin is completely right about Maria. It's blatantly obvious. She takes the side of anyone who is overwhelmingly disliked. It's a case of 'the enemy of my enemy is my friend'.

Not Ozymandias
04-18-2006, 02:10 PM
Stop retarding up every thread.

http://www.csulb.edu/~rjames/classic/1140336501888.jpg

ruroken
04-18-2006, 04:21 PM
Don't fuckin show us your work if you dont want an opinion.

er-sorry. That's already been said.
And PMing is NOT out of line. At all.

JoY
04-18-2006, 04:36 PM
There is a section of this forum where you can post a topic about your band. It is called Your Band. If you make a topic about how awesome you are there, no one will care. Such posts should remain in that forum.

And this thread is really unnecessary, since you posted that same thing in another topic.
YES, I will care. topics about his band would be all over the place in our section, if we hadn't closed a trillion.

I agree with JohnnyNemesis; (I appreciate the kind fashion that shows an almost unlimited patience, the way you managed to reply to this topic at first)

we've explained that we don't just close threads to get off, to find some sick kind of sexual satisfaction, but that we live by forumrules that make it easier & more fun to browse this board. you've ignored these rules about a million times & even though I appreciate every one of the apologies you've sent me, just knock it out. (uhm, twisted English?) an apology really is no good & of zero use, if you choose to change nothing about your behavior & attitude, ignore me, my advice & simple general forumrules. I don't want to hear; "sorry, I won't do it again", or whatever, I want to SEE it.

& oh man, don't I feel mighty powerful that I can close a topic & have e-buddies. man, this is the most significant accomplishment I've made my whole life! let me enjoy it, will you?

JoY
04-18-2006, 04:40 PM
*cracks up*

that's all I needed. this post. thank you.

JoY
04-18-2006, 04:51 PM
Maria, I understand that you get a lot of shit on this board, but seriously you don't do yourself or anyone any favors by trying to come to the aid of someone who's getting a lot of shit at the moment.
incorrect. she doesn't do herself or anyone a favor by trying to come to the aid of someone who's getting shit for simply stepping out of line & being wrong.

she's just handing out some support, which as a concept is fantastic. in this case it won't do much good however, because somehow offspringer24 has to learn how to behave & have some respect, EVEN if it's too hard for some people sometimes to give him respect. anywhere & everywhere. in real life, in e-life, just in life generally.

every time someone tells him they don't like his band, he doesn't accept their opinion for what it is & starts throwing stones & sticks, handing out threats & calling people names. alright, he hasn't had the most constructive criticism you could wish for, but many people are willing to back him up on that. I've backed him up on that. still that won't change the opinion of people that think his band fucking sucks. it's harsh to hear that someone doesn't like your creative outlets, but that's the way it is & you'll just have to accept that. lowering yourself to a level that you use an agressive defense-system won't exactly change people's minds.

& even if his band would be the fucking bomb, I don't want to see it whored out like this is the fucking red light district. not in this forum, not in any forum. I just wish he'd just get the message, instead of attacking those that can delete/close topics on general request of the board. after all, not only have I been asked personally to close offspringer24's double topics, but every single moderator was chosen by the board itself.

this is no court. this is e-life. welcome.

Sin Studly
04-18-2006, 04:52 PM
I appreciate every one of the apologies you've sent me, just knock it out. (uhm, twisted English?)

Knock it off. Love you, babe.

JoY
04-18-2006, 04:54 PM
thanks, sweetcheeks.<3

JoY
04-18-2006, 05:01 PM
I understand where you're coming from (wow first time I use that expression), & I see that JohnnyNemesis & others have been careful not to insult him, which is very gentlemanly & courteous, but some have just overstepped their duties as members by slagging him on things which are not at all relevant to the undue hyping of his band. Calling him a whining mollusc or words to that effect... is just over the top.

I have 0 power to do anything so I might as well try to calm things down. I'm not defending him (those who think so are blind), since I explicitly told him to forget it (a gentle way to tell him to quiet himself) since he was only fuelling your berating.

I'm perfectly aware of the obvious mistakes he's made, & it'd be only too easy to call him to task. But he doesn't deserve this, not after all the slagging he's received.

There, I've tried to explain my reasons, & if you still consider me as weird, I can do nothing more. I'm as rational & cartesian as you get them in fact.

Edit: thank you Rick. You're perfectly right, my question was only semi-rhetorical. It's always better to clarify things. Blurring the lines leads directly to totalitarianism, & we don't want that (not with Wheelchy around).
this makes sense & I respect it.

Rag Doll
04-18-2006, 07:05 PM
YES, I will care. topics about his band would be all over the place in our section, if we hadn't closed a trillion.

Bella, just to clarify, I meant one topic. If he posted one topic of "hey, check out my band, we're great"...I don't think you'd care. Or replied to a topic about singers with "yeah our singer is really good, he even looks like dexter holland"...I don't think you'd care. You know?

offspringer24
04-19-2006, 01:45 AM
incorrect. she doesn't do herself or anyone a favor by trying to come to the aid of someone who's getting shit for simply stepping out of line & being wrong.

she's just handing out some support, which as a concept is fantastic. in this case it won't do much good however, because somehow offspringer24 has to learn how to behave & have some respect, EVEN if it's too hard for some people sometimes to give him respect. anywhere & everywhere. in real life, in e-life, just in life generally.

every time someone tells him they don't like his band, he doesn't accept their opinion for what it is & starts throwing stones & sticks, handing out threats & calling people names. alright, he hasn't had the most constructive criticism you could wish for, but many people are willing to back him up on that. I've backed him up on that. still that won't change the opinion of people that think his band fucking sucks. it's harsh to hear that someone doesn't like your creative outlets, but that's the way it is & you'll just have to accept that. lowering yourself to a level that you use an agressive defense-system won't exactly change people's minds.

& even if his band would be the fucking bomb, I don't want to see it whored out like this is the fucking red light district. not in this forum, not in any forum. I just wish he'd just get the message, instead of attacking those that can delete/close topics on general request of the board. after all, not only have I been asked personally to close offspringer24's double topics, but every single moderator was chosen by the board itself.

this is no court. this is e-life. welcome.

e-life lol what a geek

Anya82
04-19-2006, 01:50 AM
that's not geek.

when you're in here... you have an e-life, pal. Welcome to this world.

Mota Boy
04-19-2006, 02:07 AM
So, what's the over/under on this guy's age? Normally I'd say fifteen, but he *is* British, and I'm unsure just how high the handicap is. Seventeen? Eighteen? Nineteen?

TheUnholyNightbringer
04-19-2006, 02:40 AM
I thought 14.

the_GoDdEsS
04-19-2006, 02:47 AM
My guess was 15 and less.

offspringer24
04-19-2006, 06:54 AM
So, what's the over/under on this guy's age? Normally I'd say fifteen, but he *is* British, and I'm unsure just how high the handicap is. Seventeen? Eighteen? Nineteen?

so now your being racist huh? where are you from?
im 24 by the way

Nina
04-19-2006, 06:55 AM
News flash: British in not a race.

TheUnholyNightbringer
04-19-2006, 06:57 AM
so now your being racist huh?

You're an idiot.

JohnnyNemesis
04-19-2006, 07:01 AM
So, what's the over/under on this guy's age?

Everytime I've tried to guess his age, I can't stop myself from blurting out "whatever the fuck his age is, this guy is a worthless retard".

Hm.

offspringer24
04-19-2006, 07:02 AM
News flash: British in not a race.

"brittish" you are aware there are a race of people in britain huh? how do you define race? look it up!

Nina
04-19-2006, 07:03 AM
Mota Boy talked about people who live in GB.
NOT ABOUT ANY FUCKING RACE.

JohnnyNemesis
04-19-2006, 07:03 AM
"brittish" you are aware there are a race of people in britain huh? how do you define race? look it up!

...no, seriously, you're an idiot. Learn the difference between race and nationality.

And there's no way in hell you're 24 years old. I refuse to believe someone as shockingly unintelligent as you has survived 24 years on this earth.

Nina
04-19-2006, 07:05 AM
I agree. I actually wanted to phrase it exactly like the above: I REFUSE to believe that he is 24. No, seriously. He isnt.

offspringer24
04-19-2006, 07:05 AM
...no, seriously, you're an idiot. Learn the difference between race and nationality.

And there's no way in hell you're 24 years old. I refuse to believe someone as shockingly unintelligent as you has survived 24 years on this earth.

Racism refers to a belief system that humans can be separated into various groups based on physical attributes. This can lead to discriminating against individuals based on a perceived or ascribed "race". This racist outlook in assuming that the human species can be meaningfully divided into races, often breeds ignorance, fear and hostility toward people of other races. Racism often includes the misconception that people of different races differ in aptitudes and characteristics. Some individuals who use this concept of racial categories, believe that different races can be placed on a ranked, hierarchical, scale. The term race plus the suffix ism added refers to a "meme" that the human species can be divided into various groups based on physical characteristics such as skin color and hair color, as well as cultural differences. By definition one who practices racism is known as a racist which is not the same as racial prejudice

^^^^^^^ im the idiot? you should learn definitions before trying to use them

offspringer24
04-19-2006, 07:07 AM
I agree. I actually wanted to phrase it exactly like the above: I REFUSE to believe that he is 24. No, seriously. He isnt.

i refuse to believe any of you are debating my intelligence, just read the facts

JohnnyNemesis
^^^^^^^ im the idiot? you should learn definitions before trying to use them

First off, did you even read that fucking definition? NOTHING in there is what Mota Boy did.

Secondly, I never used the definition of race: I made a distinction between race and nationality.

Thirdly....for fuck's sake, I specialize in race relations at my college here, don't throw your worthless Internet definitions at me! Read a goddamn book; a CREDIBLE one.

Nina
Sooo...how exactly are the British physically different to, lets say, Americans or Germans?

offspringer24
04-19-2006, 07:12 AM
First off, did you even read that fucking definition? NOTHING in there is what Mota Boy did.

Secondly, I never used the definition of race: I made a distinction between race and nationality.

Thirdly....for fuck's sake, I specialize in race relations at my college here, don't throw your worthless Internet definitions at me! Read a goddamn book; a CREDIBLE one.

"Racism often includes the misconception that people of different races differ in aptitudes and characteristics"
HE IMPLIED THAT BRITTISH WERE SLOWER LEARNERS

offspringer24
04-19-2006, 07:13 AM
Sooo...how exactly are the British physically different to, lets say, Americans or Germans?

AS ABOVE DOES NOT NEED TO BE PHYSICAL!

JohnnyNemesis
04-19-2006, 07:13 AM
"Racism often includes the misconception that people of different races differ in aptitudes and characteristics"

"BRITISH" is NOT A FUCKING RACE. WE SAID THAT ALREADY.

"British" is a nationality. There are several races included there, but it is not a race in itself.

Why don't you fucking read instead of just constantly posting bullshit?

Nina
04-19-2006, 07:15 AM
Besides, the point of what you quoted was another. FIRST, there is physical difference, and THEN, people assume that people from other races have different characteristics, hence the word "misconception".
Major difference to what you just said.
I dont think you're 24. I really dont.

offspringer24
04-19-2006, 07:17 AM
He Basically Said That Brittish Are Slower Learners, You Dumb Fuck I Do Read Alot Actually.
What Do You Spend Your Lonely Nights Reading? Mr Men Books?
Get A Life Or Just Learn!

JohnnyNemesis
04-19-2006, 07:17 AM
He Basically Said That Brittish Are Slower Learners, You Dumb Fuck I Do Read Alot Actually.
What Do You Spend Your Lonely Nights Reading? Mr Men Books?
Get A Life Or Just Learn!

This made no sense whatsoever.

offspringer24
04-19-2006, 07:18 AM
This made no sense whatsoever.

IT PROBABLY DID'NT TO YOU AS YOU ARE THICK!

Vera
04-19-2006, 07:19 AM
I think he has got to be a teenager pretending to be older in hopes that we'd hear his age and go "Okay, in that case, you're cool, dude!".

offspringer24
04-19-2006, 07:19 AM
Besides, the point of what you quoted was another. FIRST, there is physical difference, and THEN, people assume that people from other races have different characteristics, hence the word "misconception".
Major difference to what you just said.
I dont think you're 24. I really dont.

there are plenty of profiles out there with my d.o.b if your that bothered, it's a bit sad that you are tho

offspringer24
04-19-2006, 07:20 AM
I think he has got to be a teenager pretending to be older in hopes that we'd hear his age and go "Okay, in that case, you're cool, dude!".

and id hope this because?

Nina
04-19-2006, 07:20 AM
Where/when exactly am I bothered?
And you're still wrong. ha fucking ha.

BTW, if you did read a lot your spelling would be better. Fact.

Tizzalicious
04-19-2006, 07:23 AM
If you're really 24, you have to be ashamed of the way you act. You are a really stupid 24 years old in that case.

Vera
04-19-2006, 07:24 AM
Because you want us to like you and your band.

And once again, what the hell makes "British" a race? There a white, black, brown people living in Britain. Which of these groups did Mota Boy discriminate against?

JohnnyNemesis
04-19-2006, 07:24 AM
Because you want us to like you and your band.

And once again, what the hell makes "British" a race? There a white, black, brown people living in Britain. Which of these groups did Mota Boy discriminate against?

HE SAID THAT ThE BRITTISH ARE OF SLOW LEARN!!! STUPID!!!

Nina
04-19-2006, 07:32 AM
rofflecopter!!11

Mota Boy
04-19-2006, 07:52 AM
where are you from?
Obviously from a part of the world with a much lower mercury level. Holy shit, you're 24?

OK, so what's the over/under on this guy's annual salary? How much do they pay grocery clerks in "Brittain" anyway? Seven quid a fortnight? Eight pints a tea time? Probably comes with free dental too, seeing as the company doesn't have to worry about any of you gents ever bothering to take advantage of it.

It doesn't count as reading if you just look at the pictures.

You know, you're not exactly disproving my point there, buddy.

Harnum
04-19-2006, 07:54 AM
And we shouldn't have to put up with you whoring your band everywhere, band whore.
hah, band whores. thanks for the sig. ;)

offspringer24
04-19-2006, 07:55 AM
[QUOTE=Mota Boy]Obviously from a part of the world with a much lower mercury level. Holy shit, you're 24?

OK, so what's the over/under on this guy's annual salary? How much do they pay grocery clerks in "Brittain" anyway? Seven quid a fortnight? Eight pints a tea time? Probably comes with free dental too, seeing as the company doesn't have to worry about any of you gents ever bothering to take advantage of it.

yeah real nice guy^^^^

WHAT A TWAT

offspringer24
04-19-2006, 07:57 AM
im an electrician, i own my own home and i have a little girl,
you are probably a spotty little wanker who will still be living at home in 20yrs time.

Nina
04-19-2006, 07:57 AM
Hmm. not even aware of the basic simplified html. I'm lost for words.

TheUnholyNightbringer
04-19-2006, 07:58 AM
Stop giving my country a bad name, retard.

Mota Boy
04-19-2006, 07:58 AM
[QUOTE=Mota Boy]
OK, so what's the over/under on this guy's annual salary? How much do they pay grocery clerks in "Brittain" anyway? ...

yeah real nice guy^^^^

WHAT A TWAT
Ah, looks like the answer is "not a lot".

offspringer24
04-19-2006, 07:59 AM
[QUOTE=offspringer24]
Ah, looks like the answer is "not a lot".

can you not read im an electrician

Mota Boy
04-19-2006, 08:01 AM
i have a little girl,
Good thing you're an electrician. You'd better get right on patching up those wall sockets. Knowing anything coming out of your loins, I'd also make sure to sand down any sharp corners and hide any piece of plastic small enough to choke on that you haven't already eaten yourself.

Nina
04-19-2006, 08:02 AM
Mota Boy, clear your PM box!

offspringer24
04-19-2006, 08:06 AM
Mota Boy, clear your PM box!

why would he do that?

That_Guy91
04-19-2006, 08:11 AM
Stop giving my country a bad name, retard.
I think your country gives your country a bad name.

TheUnholyNightbringer
04-19-2006, 08:12 AM
I think your country gives your country a bad name.

Don't jump on the bandwagon.

That_Guy91
04-19-2006, 08:12 AM
Don't jump on the bandwagon.
Ok, fine .

Mota Boy
04-19-2006, 08:13 AM
why would he do that?
Because Jesus is coming and we must be ready.

Nina, my soul is prepared.

Nina
04-19-2006, 08:14 AM
why would he do that?

You're a little dense, arent you?

Nina
04-19-2006, 08:19 AM
RAARRR Mota Boy, still not enough space!

offspringer24
04-19-2006, 08:25 AM
there are alot of nice people on here but also alot of nasty,sad, idiots if you dont like my band or if it pissed you off when you had seen it around why didnt you just ignore it? i didnt paste it EVERYWHERE infact i never even bought it into general chat (YOU CAN CHECK) so some idiot started a thread slagging me off and then of course(as im goin to defend myself) it's got out of hand. all my pm's and i mean ALL of them are here and have not been deleted and will be pasted in the right places to the right people!
if however you endorse some of the scathing messages i have here then you are really disturbed and may need treatment.
and most of you have just joined the "bandwagon" which is a bit sick really,
anyways thanks for making what was my favourite site into a living nightmare for me and i didnt realise how many of my fave bands fans are this lame

laters

Endymion
04-19-2006, 08:27 AM
it's frightening to think that the race that had some of the greatest figures in electromagnetic theory is reduced to this fucktard.

ten bucks says he checks for live lines with his tongue.

Mota Boy
04-19-2006, 08:33 AM
RAARRR Mota Boy, still not enough space!
Damn it woman, how many PMs are you sending me?

Nina
04-19-2006, 08:43 AM
trying to send ONE and it aint going trough, haahaa. >:P

Mota Boy
04-19-2006, 08:47 AM
I already got it twice, foo'. What's the matter, you Brittish or something?

Nina
04-19-2006, 08:51 AM
Shit. wtf.
stupid BBS.

JoY
04-19-2006, 09:54 AM
Sam, of course, I agree. I just wish that was the case, though.

e-life lol what a geek
that's just brilliant. I spent another fifty seconds of my time on making a reasonable post in your direction that you might understand. & you picked one word, ONE word, of the whole damn thing to comment on.

JoY
04-19-2006, 09:58 AM
that would explain your retardation.

seriously, I'm done with being nice.

offspringer24
04-19-2006, 10:03 AM
look im not going to post in this or the "i hate offspringer24" thread anymore it's pointless and it's not getting us anywhere so if people leave me alone i will gladly leave you alone
thanks for co-operation

JoY
04-19-2006, 10:03 AM
and i didnt realise how many of my fave bands fans are this lame

you keep making me thankful I never was a fan of the Offspring.
because if anyone's lame...

0r4ng3
04-19-2006, 10:04 AM
look im not going to post in this or the "i hate offspringer24" thread anymore it's pointless and it's not getting us anywhere so if people leave me alone i will gladly leave you alone
thanks for co-operation
This isn't an "I hate offspringer24" thread, but you're making it too easy to become one.

JoY
04-19-2006, 10:07 AM
thanks for co-operation
you paranoid peanut, there is no "I hate offspringer24"-thread, there's a "stop the fuck whoring your band like a shriveled prostitute"-thread.

I was seriously willing to offer you all the help & support possible in the section Your Band, explain you everything about how this board works, but I've just given up.

offspringer24
04-19-2006, 10:09 AM
you paranoid peanut, there is no "I hate offspringer24"-thread, there's a "stop the fuck whoring your band like a shriveled prostitute"-thread..

lol
that was funny

JoY
04-19-2006, 10:10 AM
glad I'm able to amuse you.

Mota Boy
04-19-2006, 11:34 AM
lol
that was funny
Haven't you "left" this thread three times already today? Not to mention the entire forum?

HornyPope
04-19-2006, 01:43 PM
Claibe's on a roll. We approve. *tips hat*

sKratch
04-19-2006, 04:20 PM
This thread is the lols.

Whiplash
08-26-2006, 10:31 AM
that would explain your retardation.

seriously, I'm done with being nice.

Dayumm,Offspringer24 your in deep now when joy gets angry you really fucked it up,She never even got mad at me (pathfinder) when i started fucking up.

0r4ng3
08-26-2006, 10:34 AM
He's in deep "now"? This thread is four months old!

PS: www.myspace.com/dtoxrockers

Whiplash
08-26-2006, 10:53 AM
Fuck me !! Am i THAT far behind??

ps:www.myspace.com/dtoxrockers

JohnnyNemesis
08-26-2006, 10:56 AM
No one likes you.

But everyone loves www.myspace.com/dtoxrockers

Andy
08-26-2006, 10:58 AM
ps:www.myspace.com/dtoxrockers
Potential case for the Effort Police?

Whiplash
08-26-2006, 11:02 AM
How can you not like me?? I mean c'mon im just lovelly * uhum*

Endymion
08-26-2006, 11:28 AM
sissy-kicking queer.

JohnnyNemesis
08-26-2006, 12:21 PM

sissykicking fag homo.

All About Eve
08-26-2006, 12:22 PM
I smell fail.

Sin Studly
08-26-2006, 02:02 PM
pathfinder, bumping threads of other failed idiots won't make you more liked.

Whiplash
08-26-2006, 06:40 PM
I'm not trying to be more liked(id love to though).
I just didnt know this thread was so old thats all.

RickyCrack
08-26-2006, 06:44 PM

Not even the part where it was all the way in the back? Srsly, you'd have to dig around to find this thread.

JohnnyNemesis
08-26-2006, 06:44 PM

Go away, no one likes you.

Not Ozymandias
08-26-2006, 07:07 PM
Stop retarding up every thread.

http://www.csulb.edu/~rjames/classic/1140336501888.jpg
That's queer, I don't remember posting this photo...

Whiplash
08-27-2006, 03:50 AM
Not even the part where it was all the way in the back? Srsly, you'd have to dig around to find this thread.

I found it by looking in somebody's posts, I guess the guy din't post for a long time this thread was one of its last one's.(I dont remember who it was)

calichix
08-27-2006, 04:39 PM
if your band is shit, you should have to put up with it.

Whiplash
08-28-2006, 04:49 AM
Well..... maybe before my 10th post, After that it kinda went sour.

Preocupado
08-28-2006, 07:06 AM
So, Pathfinder, wich are your expectations for your future at the BBS? Do you feel home already?

Whiplash
08-28-2006, 07:53 AM
I feel right at home, thank you for asking, and my expectation are ......well....there....... ehmmmmm....... I don't really have any. yet!