PDA

View Full Version : Francophones! Do my homework plz!

wheelchairman
04-18-2006, 11:12 AM
Alright. It doesn't need to be good. It doesn't need to be informed. It doesn't even need to be perfect with grammar or spelling. If you speak french you should be able to put some bullspit together in 5 min. that would be completely satisfactory for a good grade.

It's just I haven't handed in a french assignment in my class since November, and now my teacher wants me to like, hand in all those pages...

So what would be super helpful is if some could do one or more of the following things:

1. racontez comment serait la société de vos rêves (You'll have complete artistic licence here, as long as it's a page.)

2. “Grand succès, il est même question maintenant de zones piétonnes dans d’autres quartiers.” Comment on this phrase for about a page. Give your opinion or whatever.

3. Talk about why it's good to be bilingual for a page (oh the irony.)

wheelchairman
04-18-2006, 11:43 AM
oh Maria, je t'aime. I'm gonna buy you a cup of espresso someday.

wheelchairman
04-18-2006, 11:56 AM
It's great. :) Thank you. I wish I could offer to do your English homework or something, but you nearly speak it more fluently than I do.

Vera
04-18-2006, 12:02 PM
I'd put some errors in there if I was you, Per.

I used to leave some mistakes when Sim corrected by little German essays, just so I wouldn't be caught. :D