PDA

View Full Version : Ixnay on the Hombre

The Ambience
04-18-2006, 01:17 PM
For me, I think this is the best Offspring album. It just has a certain charm to it, you know what I mean? It's hilarious too. I love the disclaimer and intermission. The whole album is just awesome, and the best in my opinion. Why do a lot of people hate Me and My Old Lady? That song rules! Why do people hate It's Cool to Hate? That song has awesome flowing lyrics. Anyway, best Offspring album in my opinion.

Emily_offspring_fan
04-18-2006, 01:21 PM
Use the seach button, buddy. Search-->Advanced search-->search Titles only -->"IXNAY ON THE HOMBRE"

Rutegard
04-18-2006, 02:23 PM
For me, I think this is the best Offspring album. It just has a certain charm to it, you know what I mean? It's hilarious too. I love the disclaimer and intermission. The whole album is just awesome, and the best in my opinion. Why do a lot of people hate Me and My Old Lady? That song rules! Why do people hate It's Cool to Hate? That song has awesome flowing lyrics. Anyway, best Offspring album in my opinion.

yeah you fucking right

Rutegard
04-18-2006, 02:24 PM
Use the seach button, buddy. Search-->Advanced search-->search Titles only -->"IXNAY ON THE HOMBRE"

relax...she's new...

Emily_offspring_fan
04-18-2006, 02:53 PM
Ok, I will be a good person
(erm...I am a good person! :) )
Of course Ixnay is a good album! It is the best! I love it! I love all their songs.

Nood!es
04-18-2006, 02:57 PM
Closed ?

Emily_offspring_fan
04-18-2006, 03:10 PM
LESSON OF THE DAY:
"Be good with the newbies"

DICKON
04-19-2006, 04:07 AM
lmao, deep breathes...... only jokin ambience! urm ixnays my second fave, i prefer smash tbh. but yeah it ROCKS!

ruroken
04-19-2006, 08:40 AM
People hate Me And My Old Lady because the "SHE AINT NO BALL AND CHAIN" is so fucking annoying. He says it too much and his voice is higher than normal so its like scratching my brain...

randman21
04-19-2006, 10:37 AM
People hate Me And My Old Lady because the "SHE AINT NO BALL AND CHAIN" is so fucking annoying. He says it too much and his voice is higher than normal so its like scratching my brain...

There was a point during which I couldn't get through that part without laughing hysterically. I don't know why...

ofsmurfsandpixies
04-19-2006, 11:09 AM
i love it-especially the riff on mota + meaning of life,disclaimer is there best opener ever-cool to hate is amazing too.the best album (which can change fast because offspring are so damn good) is the original album-i just think its the most powerful one-especially tehran and beheaded