PDA

View Full Version : Classic GOD thread of the week.

JohnnyNemesis
04-18-2006, 06:52 PM
Seriously? This might be the best thread of all time. A blast from the past!

http://www.offspring.com/forums/showthread.php?t=16147

I don't want to spoil anything, but this quote from that thread....my god, it's just perfection:

My friend is an ex-offspringer and when she told me she was bored of them and moved on to good charlotte I ripped her head off, once an offspringer always an offspringer :cool:

The use of the sunglassed smiley (the one that, for some reason, looks so ridiculous that it cracks me up without fail EVERY SINGLE TIME), the badtalk of Good Charlotte, the use of the term "Offspringer"....BRILLIANT!!

0r4ng3
04-18-2006, 06:56 PM
The only way you leave The Offspring is in a body bag...

tru punx 4 lyfe!

JohnnyNemesis
04-18-2006, 06:57 PM
Oh god, there's just been too much siggable material lately. I'll have to resist this time, but that was golden.

Original prankstA's performance throughout that threads is stupendous!

coke_a_holic
04-18-2006, 06:58 PM
I liked Sinister's use of smilies (frownies?) and anger at MCR.

"You guys don't understand, man, he was DISSIN' my BROS. Seriously, what the fuck? When someone disses your bros, you fuck them up." Especially when by bros, you mean a band from California who you may have seen live!

XYlophonetreeZ
04-18-2006, 06:58 PM
pfffffffffAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!! Yes! This was my favorite post in the whole thing:

i broke his arm and you might say offspring is his new favorite band

EL OH FUCKING EL.

Little_Miss_1565
04-18-2006, 07:02 PM
My goodness. It's almost better than kicking some punk kid's ass.

T-6005
04-18-2006, 07:14 PM
Somehow it manages to be funny and sad simultaneously.

All About Eve
04-18-2006, 08:28 PM
You need to take another le SAD photo, put a clown nose on, and call it le HAPPY SAD.

i kicked a guy that i really really hated down, cuz he said that the offspring sucked, he'll say it again, :D

<33333

Homer
04-18-2006, 08:38 PM
everyone at my school thinks The Offspring suck, and they all like to make me feel bad about liking them... people at my school are a bunch of assholes. I wish I could just beat them up but that would get me into big trouble :(
and they dont get anything for constantly picking on me :mad:

BAHAHA! Damnit, I remember just taking a look at this thread and going "what the hell?" But damn, I think I regret not looking at this post.

Mr. Noodles
04-18-2006, 08:44 PM
I laughed when I saw these:

I'm already doing that for the emo kids. theres a girl at my school who's really awfully emo ... so when I was going back home on my bike one day I saw her walking there. I slowed down next to her, screamed "EEEEMO!" so she'd hear it through the sound of mcr on her iPod. she screamed back "FUCK YOU!" while I sped off.

whores have feelings too. theres no need to kill em. lol :D
coz most whores are already dead inside :D

dude i agree with the other aussie bloke, fucking hell everyone's entitleed to their opinions, and yer sure the cunt shouldnt have been mouthin off, but still u didnt have to break his fuckin arm

All About Eve
04-18-2006, 08:45 PM
Wow, Sinister's really gotten better.

T-6005
04-18-2006, 08:45 PM
Wow, Sinister's really gotten better.
Yeah, he's turned into TPKYL.

Homer
04-18-2006, 08:46 PM
I don't even remember Sinister being like that, I guess that's why I found that post so hilarious.

0r4ng3
04-18-2006, 08:47 PM
He normally doesn't like to make girls cry but he felt good that time.

Hey, Sinister, go to Starbucks recently?

coke_a_holic
04-18-2006, 09:57 PM
I actually saw him at my casual smoke and capuccino this morning. He was yelling at some preppy girl about screaming during an ejaculation. What a dick.

JohnnyNemesis
04-18-2006, 10:21 PM
coke_a_holic: stop with the amazing posts. You're turning me into an asskisser. :(

pfffffffffAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!! Yes!

My sentiments exactly!!

wheelchairman
04-18-2006, 11:57 PM
Sinister is shockingly pathetic. But it seems he gets teased a lot in real life, so it's pemissable to be socially awkward. He isn't particularly bad anymore and his story probably wasn't entirely true.

anyways my favorite quote:

the whole beating ppl up over a band is ridiculous... you know, there have been times when some ignorant fool comes up to me and starts dissing the offspring like they have a clear understanding of what makes good music (fucking "i'm so punk" kids that listen to OOOH GOOD CHARLOTTE and call it punk... not that i'm against GC and like bands, i do listen to their older stuff... its the kids who listen to them and are under the misconception that they're punk)... yes it does piss me off... you don't go dissin someones music, that just ain't right... i'm fine if a person doesn't like them... they can tell me that they think the offspring sucks... thats fine, thats just an opinion... but if a person goes and starts talkin shit about them when they don't know jack crap about 'em... then i start to get an issue with them and tell them to shut the fuck up before they really piss me off... its one thing to dislike a band... its another to bash that band in front of a person that they know is a fanatic over them... but i'm not about to beat a kid up over it...

but most of the people i hang around like them pretty good or like some of their stuff... either that or they have no clue who they are except that i'm a spring fanatic

killer_queen
04-19-2006, 02:11 AM
I didn't like sinister's posts. Maybe because of my dislike for him but the rest of the posts are so much funnier. Also, it's always surprising to see how those kids dedicate themselves. If they were spending their time for lessons instead of the offspring they would be... somethings I can't even imagine.

Paint_It_Black
04-19-2006, 02:18 AM
I love how GOD has become something resembling a zoo for us all.

Vera
04-19-2006, 02:32 AM
The good posters of GOD will start protesting soon or something.

But seriously, it's quite scary. Beating up someone because they don't like the Offspring? Yikes.

the_GoDdEsS
04-19-2006, 02:37 AM
I love how GOD has become something resembling a zoo for us all.

It's amazing. And the huge difference in mentality between GOD and GC is crazy, when you know it's all one forum. Just such diverse sections.

I loved the mum gave me permission to hit him part.

TheUnholyNightbringer
04-19-2006, 02:48 AM
Anyone else notice that we have two "threads of the week" this week?

wheelchairman
04-19-2006, 03:10 AM
Johnny is just encroaching upon my territory. He's still bitter about the whole chosing Other Bands alongside him.

Pushy little bastard.

:p

JohnnyNemesis
04-19-2006, 06:45 AM
Haha! This is the Classic GOD thread of the week! It's a dead thread! That makes all the difference in the world!

What makes me laugh hardest is that this is but one of a few "I beat someone up for not liking Offspring" threads. I'm dead serious.

TheUnholyNightbringer
04-19-2006, 06:59 AM
I know I've seen at least two others.

Autonomist
04-19-2006, 08:48 AM
Haha I remember that thread, I was the voice of reason. That was when I use to regularly check out GOD, a long long time ago...

coke_a_holic
04-19-2006, 01:16 PM
I wonder if they know that we watch them. That would be really funny if next week's GOD thread is "General Chat thinks we're subhuman, let's beat them up, let's do what Dexter says in <insert song here>!" Only, you know, spelled less correctly and having an actual Offspring quote that may have a loose translation to "beat people up when you don't like them."

igniton/pyro
04-19-2006, 01:22 PM
oh we are so great! we are so awesome posters! lets make fun of the people in GOD!........ :rolleyes:

WebDudette
04-19-2006, 01:25 PM
Shut the fuck up and get out of this thread before you ruin it.

igniton/pyro
04-19-2006, 01:29 PM
Shut the fuck up and get out of this thread before you ruin it.
hahahahahahahahaha :D

JohnnyNemesis
04-19-2006, 01:44 PM
oh we are so great! we are so awesome posters! lets make fun of the people in GOD!........ :rolleyes:

Die .

That_Guy91
04-19-2006, 01:45 PM
Dude, did you read the thread?

JohnnyNemesis
09-09-2007, 10:44 AM
i broke his arm and you might say offspring is his new favorite band.

All About Eve
09-09-2007, 10:46 AM

mrconeman
09-09-2007, 10:48 AM

T-6005
09-09-2007, 10:56 AM
Did mum give you permission?

coke_a_holic
09-09-2007, 11:22 AM

I broke his arm and you might say offspring is his new favorite band.

JohnnyNemesis
09-09-2007, 11:26 AM

Jakebert
09-09-2007, 11:31 AM
I broke his offspring and now you might say arm is his favorite band.

Kasavin
09-09-2007, 09:06 PM
I broke his offspring and now you might say arm is his favorite band.

I SEE WHAT YOU DID THAR!

coke_a_holic
09-09-2007, 10:13 PM
http://s16.photobucket.com/albums/b32/tgkju/Picture1-1.jpg

etc

Jakebert
09-10-2007, 12:16 PM
Hey, Rick's getting a friend request from me. RIGHT NOW.

JohnnyNemesis
09-10-2007, 07:56 PM
I accepted it, then fapped to your pic. It was the highlight of my day.

Jakebert
09-10-2007, 08:27 PM
You just fapped it to a minor, because that pic is like 4 years old.

OMGZPERVERT.