View Full Version : Bouncing Souls

Never Gonna Find Me
04-19-2006, 01:19 PM
I didn't see a thread for them.

But I love them so much. :D :D

Anyone else like them?

ofsmurfsandpixies
04-19-2006, 01:30 PM
i do....i was gonna see them at the cockpit in leeds UK (offspring did a great show there) but it fell thru

jacknife737
04-19-2006, 01:46 PM
I don't.(10.....)

Andy
04-19-2006, 02:01 PM
I saw them supporting DKM in Liverpool last year. They really sucked. Well no, that's a little harsh. The band played well, but the singer was shit.

opivy21
04-19-2006, 02:06 PM
They're one of my favorite pop-punk bands. Good stuff.

GBH2
04-19-2006, 02:10 PM
search button (http://www.offspring.com/forums/search.php?searchid=619171)

Revolver-2005?
04-19-2006, 03:26 PM
I listened to them for a while but they became uninteresting and I was actually listening to them and not realizing it because I got so bored from them.

ofsmurfsandpixies
04-20-2006, 06:51 AM
the singer is kinda....yeah he sucks but there musics good

bouncingcoles
04-20-2006, 07:17 PM
iv been a huge souls fan for a while! i love them! i have all the albums! i even got my bouncingcoles username from that! iv seen them live like 8 times. i even made them a cake and ate it with them backstage. it was sweet!

XYlophonetreeZ
04-20-2006, 07:30 PM
Your fifth and sixth sentences didn't have exclamation points, you fucking retard! Learn how to write a fucking complete sentence!

Jebus
04-20-2006, 07:35 PM
No, you're the tard!!! You need at least three exclamation marks to end sentences!!!!

Mr. Noodles
04-20-2006, 07:36 PM
search button (http://www.offspring.com/forums/search.php?searchid=619171)
NOTHING POPPED UP!
It just said "sorry, no matches".

bouncingcoles
04-20-2006, 08:39 PM
Your fifth and sixth sentences didn't have exclamation points, you fucking retard! Learn how to write a fucking complete sentence!

you can read it right? so who cares dumbass. its a fucking offspring forum why does it matter if i dont type everything "correct" its not like im writing an essay for school.

JohnnyNemesis
04-20-2006, 08:44 PM
you can read it right? so who cares dumbass. its a fucking offspring forum why does it matter if i dont type everything "correct" its not like im writing an essay for school.

You're an idiot.

It's not about being "correct", because to answer your first question, no, we can't fucking read it. Or rather, we can just BARELY read it because we have to decipher your incredibly bad English as if it were a completely different language.

It's exhausting, and it gets to the point where it's not even worth it.

XYlophonetreeZ
04-20-2006, 09:46 PM
Pfff, read? Why the fuck would I ever want to READ any of the mindless shit you post, Sonny Jim? Unfortunately though, I'm forced to LOOK at it, and it's so annoying that I have to point out your retardation when it gets particularly bad.

And don't act like you didn't run that last post through a spell check 5 times, you Beantown Masshole scumbag. It's the first of your posts I've ever noticed without any horrible spelling errors, and it was directly in response to an attack on your idiocy. I simply don't believe that was a coincidence.

Retard
04-21-2006, 07:46 PM
one of my favorite bands

bouncingcoles
04-21-2006, 08:19 PM
No, you're the tard!!! You need at least three exclamation marks to end sentences!!!!

i hate you

bouncingcoles
04-21-2006, 08:25 PM
Pfff, read? Why the fuck would I ever want to READ any of the mindless shit you post, Sonny Jim? Unfortunately though, I'm forced to LOOK at it, and it's so annoying that I have to point out your retardation when it gets particularly bad.

And don't act like you didn't run that last post through a spell check 5 times, you Beantown Masshole scumbag. It's the first of your posts I've ever noticed without any horrible spelling errors, and it was directly in response to an attack on your idiocy. I simply don't believe that was a coincidence.

Beantown masshole scumbag? where did you get that from. im sorry but your a fucking loser. your trying to insult me through an offspring forum. haha your pretty funny

bouncingcoles
04-21-2006, 08:29 PM
You're an idiot.

It's not about being "correct", because to answer your first question, no, we can't fucking read it. Or rather, we can just BARELY read it because we have to decipher your incredibly bad English as if it were a completely different language.

It's exhausting, and it gets to the point where it's not even worth it.

do they have schools in the bronx? because any person with a tiny bit of intelligence would be able to read what i wrote and understand it.

XYlophonetreeZ
04-21-2006, 08:32 PM
Everyone from Boston is inbred, scuzzy, and has fetal alcohol syndrome.

XYlophonetreeZ
04-21-2006, 08:35 PM
your trying to insult me through an offspring forum. haha your pretty funny

i hate you

your a fucking loser.

I'll just let that speak for itself. Oh, and this. (http://www.offspring.com/forums/showthread.php?t=21293) :D

Sinister
04-21-2006, 08:53 PM
nice move.

0r4ng3
04-21-2006, 08:54 PM
Uh oh, watch that ass-kissery.

bouncingcoles
04-22-2006, 10:36 AM
Everyone from Boston is inbred, scuzzy, and has fetal alcohol syndrome.

haha whatever man, your pathetic

bouncingcoles
04-22-2006, 10:38 AM
I'll just let that speak for itself. Oh, and this. (http://www.offspring.com/forums/showthread.php?t=21293) :D

ya im clearly a retart since i stick up for people i look up to, in this case the offspring. what would you do in that situation, play him over a game of cards.

bouncingcoles
04-22-2006, 10:48 AM

whats your deal? your trying to go on a rampage trying to insulting me but i just think its funny because all i said was
"iv been a huge souls fan for a while! i love them! i have all the albums! i even got my bouncingcoles username from that! iv seen them live like 8 times. i even made them a cake and ate it with them backstage. it was sweet!"

and you think you can tell me that im retarted because i wrote that. your just not making good use of your time.

Retard
04-22-2006, 10:52 AM
that whole thing about people from boston being inbred.

thats wrong. my sister is only going out with me becuz we're step siblings. SO SHUT IT! :D

XYlophonetreeZ
04-23-2006, 11:35 AM
ya im clearly a retart since i stick up for people i look up to, in this case the offspring. what would you do in that situation, play him over a game of cards.
Sigged. :D

offspringer24
04-23-2006, 12:49 PM
i do....i was gonna see them at the cockpit in leeds UK (offspring did a great show there) but it fell thru

yes was a great gig (the offspring) remember "we love you greg"?

Retard
04-25-2006, 12:16 PM
I cant wait for the new album when it comes out.

6-6-o6 THE NUMBER OF THE RELEASE!!!

DeAtHsTaR
04-25-2006, 03:55 PM
My band sounds a bit like the Bouncing Souls...

bouncingcoles
04-26-2006, 05:57 PM
I cant wait for the new album when it comes out.

6-6-o6 THE NUMBER OF THE RELEASE!!!

ya im quite excited

Tijs
04-27-2006, 03:30 AM
I went to see them two nights ago. Apperently they're concidered to be some kind of skinhead extreme racism band, I've never seen such a security at a Dutch show before.
Anyway, the show was kinda cool, they played most of the songs I know and I bought myself one of their albums. The leadsing is funny for some reason, just the way he looks and moves around. The crowd was really cool aswell and so was the venue, they played in a church.

bouncingcoles
04-27-2006, 01:50 PM
[QUOTE=Tijs]I went to see them two nights ago. Apperently they're concidered to be some kind of skinhead extreme racism band, I've never seen such a security at a Dutch show before.

they are considered that? thats fucking stupid. all there songs are so happy and not at all racist. the basisst was a skin head when he was in high school but thats it. they are the most nice guys ever. i love that band

Never Gonna Find Me
04-28-2006, 12:29 PM
I went to see them two nights ago. Apperently they're concidered to be some kind of skinhead extreme racism band, I've never seen such a security at a Dutch show before.
Anyway, the show was kinda cool, they played most of the songs I know and I bought myself one of their albums. The leadsing is funny for some reason, just the way he looks and moves around. The crowd was really cool aswell and so was the venue, they played in a church.Awesome! :D :D

Retard
04-29-2006, 12:24 PM
the only time i saw them was when they did a free show in Boston around november or october of 2004. it was a fucking awsome show until my friend tripped and fell right on his face, and he broke part of his tooth off in the pit. a bunch of guys ran over picked him up, they notice he's bleeding so me my 3 friends and two guys ran down to the ambulance a little ways down. we had to leave. He fell during Born Free, and right after that one was E.C.F.U., if he fell during that one it would have been alot worse. I cant wait till i see them again. since that one wasnt so fun.

Tijs
04-29-2006, 12:29 PM
they are considered that? thats fucking stupid. all there songs are so happy and not at all racist. the basisst was a skin head when he was in high school but thats it. they are the most nice guys ever. i love that band
Nah they don't. I just said that as some sort of joke because of the high security. I've seen many bands that attract skins and anything related to that but without or hardly without any security.

bouncingcoles
04-30-2006, 09:07 AM
the only time i saw them was when they did a free show in Boston around november or october of 2004. it was a fucking awsome show until my friend tripped and fell right on his face, and he broke part of his tooth off in the pit. a bunch of guys ran over picked him up, they notice he's bleeding so me my 3 friends and two guys ran down to the ambulance a little ways down. we had to leave. He fell during Born Free, and right after that one was E.C.F.U., if he fell during that one it would have been alot worse. I cant wait till i see them again. since that one wasnt so fun.

i was at that too

Retard
05-01-2006, 12:22 PM
i was at that too

so yeah lol that was my friend who got carted away in the ambulance. :(

coke_a_holic
05-01-2006, 08:48 PM
iv been a huge souls fan for a while! i love them! i have all the albums! i even got my bouncingcoles username from that! iv seen them live like 8 times. i even made them a cake and ate it with them backstage. it was sweet!
WHAT?! No fucking way! Dude... I would've never even guessed! I thought you were talking about... you know, coles (whatever the fuck they are) bouncing around. My mind? Yeah, thoroughly boggled!!!

Retard
05-03-2006, 12:04 PM
I like your mom and, its no fad, i wanna marry her and be your mom.
I LIKE, your mom! I LIKE, your mom! I LIKE, YOUR MOOOM!!! ;)

FrancoDaHui
06-02-2006, 05:47 AM
blind date and better days are great PUNK songs but the singer isn't really good

Llamas
06-02-2006, 10:17 PM
haha I love the bouncing souls :) they're so much fun wrapped into a lovely little crappy-punk-band package! I love their self-titled album.