jose
04-20-2006, 01:43 PM
the offpring es lo maximo que te parece :D
siempre sera escuchado mi pana
aunque sea en ingles ehheheheeh

Mr. Noodles
04-20-2006, 01:44 PM
What did you say?
I see the word Offspring, which means MOVE THIS THREAD TO G.O.D.!
Oh, and welcome to the boards.

Nounou
04-20-2006, 01:53 PM
I said more or less that the Offspring will be fuckin good forever :)

Anya82
04-20-2006, 02:06 PM
jose: ya hay un foro en castellano, checa el siguiente link

http://www.offspring.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1689

ahi puedes platicar en espaņol. Ademas, TODAS las conversaciones referentes a la banda, deben estar en la seccion "General Offspring Discussion". Pero yo te recomiendo visitar mejor el link que puse, ya que asi empezo ese thread: hablando de la banda, y despues, siguieron platicando de otras cosas los usuarios que escriben ahi usualmente.

Mods: you should close this thread. Yes, it belongs to the G.O.D. section, but, this thread is more like the "Foro en Castellano" one.

Ninty Man
04-20-2006, 03:52 PM
jose: ya hay un foro en castellano, checa el siguiente link

http://www.offspring.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1689

ahi puedes platicar en espaņol. Ademas, TODAS las conversaciones referentes a la banda, deben estar en la seccion "General Offspring Discussion". Pero yo te recomiendo visitar mejor el link que puse, ya que asi empezo ese thread: hablando de la banda, y despues, siguieron platicando de otras cosas los usuarios que escriben ahi usualmente.

Mods: you should close this thread. Yes, it belongs to the G.O.D. section, but, this thread is more like the "Foro en Castellano" one.

Dale una oportunidad

Dude... Spanish it's not well received in english boards

Anya82
04-20-2006, 03:59 PM
it's not that is not welcome, personally, i just don't like when people repeat a thread over and over. Why don't just searching for it?
AND i was not being rude, i just told him the truth: there's a thread in spanish, and the thread he started should be posted in G.O.D.
what's wrong in that? :confused:

SaiKYoU
04-20-2006, 04:18 PM
I'll say this in 3 ways/Lo dire de 3 maneras
1-xro ke aces?? la as kagao maxo, te vas a konvertir en un pringao dl foro... deja de acer estas kagadas y posteas decentemente en el foro en castellano
2- Que haces? La has cagao tio, te vas a convertir en un inadaptao de este foro, deja de hacer estas cagadas y posteas decentemente en nuestro foro en castellano
3-What the hell are you doing! You'll become the new dumbass of teh forum, stop making shitty threads and just post in the "Foro en Castellano"

offspring_freak_3
04-20-2006, 04:55 PM
wow u was kind rude with him, give the guy a break hes new

Sasoolero
04-22-2006, 02:57 AM
hablamos espaņol ahora ? et pourquoi pas franįais tant qu'on y est ? lol

Tijs
04-22-2006, 06:20 AM
So what's going on here? Can anyone give me a good translation of the first post?

Hyper nova
04-22-2006, 06:33 AM
Free Translation:

"the offpring is it maximo that seems you always to be listened my corduroy although be in groins ehheheheeh"

Website translations are so funny, Groins :D

Any ay if there is a spanish thread more specific than just General Discussion, Then surely this can be left, I'm sure if its a Question that there are enough people to answer it. But yer if it general then one thread is more than enough becaue masses of Threads in multiple languages gets very confusing. English is the International Language and is the common language that is used on boards on the internet and The Boards should be kept in mainly English so that everyone can understand. I know thats might seem unfair or hard for some people adn that whats the Spanish thread etc are for. It just the most convienent thing to keep the majority of the boards in English.

Emily_offspring_fan
04-22-2006, 07:24 AM
the offpring es lo maximo que te parece :D
siempre sera escuchado mi pana
aunque sea en ingles ehheheheeh

Translation:
The Offspring is the best, what do you think? :D
I'll always listen them, although they sing in English.

"mi pana": I speak Spanish but I don't know what that means, maybe that's only a Mexican expression or something, but I'm from Argentina and I don't know that expressions.

I totally agree with Hypernova. It's better for everyone that we only speak English, well with the exception of special threads in other language.
It's hard to people who don't speak English, or it's not his natural language, like me, but if we speak in many idioms at the same time it'll get very confusing. We don't want to live in chaos :p

Tijs
04-22-2006, 08:00 AM
Thanks Emily. You basicly said I what I wanted to say.

I'll close this thread, or else we should allow russian, german, french, etc. threads aswell.

So please keep it in English.