PDA

View Full Version : offspring to manchester uk

snype
04-20-2006, 02:47 PM
i been 2 years in a row at the front last time round but didnt catch anything any chance you will make another show this year after all the pits are always the best in the apollo hope you dont disapoint

snype

ofsmurfsandpixies
04-21-2006, 05:17 AM
yeah....somewhere in england....hey leeds looks like a nice town-maybe they should do a free show there

offspringer24
04-21-2006, 05:57 AM
yeah....somewhere in england....hey leeds looks like a nice town-maybe they should do a free show there

i was at that show at the cockpit fuckin amazing met the band n everything, i was at apollo too was good but prefered the men gig, also they should come to birmingham nec cos i kno itd sell out and im sick of travelling up to manchester and down to london

ofsmurfsandpixies
04-21-2006, 06:27 AM
u saw the cockpit gig! it was supposed to amazing

Rinoa
04-27-2006, 01:26 PM
The MEN in Manchester would do me fine :D

In fact, every gig I've been to (bar one) have been in the MEN arena.

nameless
04-27-2006, 03:14 PM
i wish i could have gone to the cockpit gig!

H1T_That
04-27-2006, 03:17 PM
i wish they would do newcastle!!! grrr

they used to many moons ago, but around the americana days they stopped for some reason and only did london, manchester n glasgow, and possibly others.

it would be perfect for me, i live like 20 minutes away from the metro radio arena.

yorkiepudn
04-30-2006, 12:27 PM
i would really love to see the offspring here in hull we a couple of decent venues that have been used by other bands including the ice arena and also our city hall.....they have had bands such as the strokes, status quo, oasis, stereophonics and recently arctic monkeys on their stages

that is my opinion anyway - plus it would be way easier for me to get there than mancheter - i was lucky last year as my friend's mum took us and brought us back....if they were to play here i would maybe get the bus home instead of hitching a lift off a friend's mum

offspringer24
05-01-2006, 12:25 AM
The MEN in Manchester would do me fine :D

In fact, every gig I've been to (bar one) have been in the MEN arena.
i saw em at men it was probably there best performance out of the ten times ive seen em

Rinoa
05-05-2006, 03:11 PM
Ten times? Fuck me, I've got some catching up to do!

West
05-21-2006, 01:23 PM
I went to the Apollo gig, was brill :) I do hope they play the UK this/Next year but where ever they play I can guarentee to be there lol...

ofsmurfsandpixies
05-21-2006, 01:31 PM
I went to the Apollo gig, was brill :) I do hope they play the UK this/Next year but where ever they play I can guarentee to be there lol...

amen to that