PDA

View Full Version : Smash review

Pro-Test
04-21-2006, 05:05 AM
This is my short review of Smash

Nitro,one of my favorite on this album and really good opening song for the album.Very good lyrics too 9

Bad Habit,Oh my god!!!This song is fucking great,I remember the first time I heard it and still this is my favorite on the album.Very,very powerful song,isn't it?Excellent song overall! 10

Gotta Get Away,hm...I don't like this song too much,but I'm not saying that it sucks,I think for this song that it would be better choise to put it somewhere near endind of the album,anyway lyrics are very good. 6

Genocide,Very good song,a little bit annoying solo,good melody,good lyrics that's it 8

Something To Belive In, One of the best lyrics on smash,great lyrics,great melody,i don't know why some people hates it,anyway 9

Come Out And Play,ahh the big hit,this song is very good for jumping and freaking out,good song for summer festivals,this song have so much energy,at least for me :) Great melody&lyrics. 10

Self Esteem, BORING good song but I skip it every time, 6

It'll Be Long Time, What a song!!!The lyrics&melody are awesome,this should be a single instead "gotta get away" Excellent song! 10

Killboy Powerhead, Good fast song 7

What Happened To You?, Excellent ska song,it always brings me up!I like song very much good lyrics 8

So Alone,short,fast punk rock song nothing special 7

Not The One, uh the worst song on Smash,just lyrics are good,very ,very boring song 4

Smash, Very powerful song with good lyrics and great melody,excellent song for the end 9

Well that's it....till a next time ta-ta

Corpse
04-21-2006, 05:14 AM
Congratulations, you have officaly written the worst review.

ofsmurfsandpixies
04-21-2006, 06:02 AM
Self esteem is one of my favourite offspring songs....

JohnnyNemesis
04-21-2006, 06:03 AM
Horrible review. You didn't even explain anything, and what you did explain was done so extremely poorly.

HeadAroundU
04-21-2006, 06:22 AM
blah blah
You are fucking junior and most probably you aren't even adult. You have no fucking right to make a review!

I didn't read it. It looks horrible!

ofsmurfsandpixies
04-21-2006, 06:26 AM
at least kids dont have to pay taxes......

Pro-Test
04-21-2006, 07:18 AM
Thank you,thank you! Yeah I'm a kid

ofsmurfsandpixies
04-21-2006, 03:31 PM
as am i,but i dont think were here to debate the existence of kids