PDA

View Full Version : Ann Coulter is the sexiest right wing nutjob on fox news

SicN Twisted
12-13-2004, 12:24 AM
Her chin's too beg and her legs are too bony, but I'd take her over both Hannity AND Colmes, and I'm speaking objectively. Even though she did call Ted Kennedy unAmerican for pointing out that it's indeed illegal for the FBI to search Swiss bank accounts, even under the Patriot Act, which sadly doesn't apply to Swiss law.

Mota Boy
12-13-2004, 12:42 AM
There are better. (http://www.lindenreport.com/broadcasting/femmes.html)

Coulter looks too anorexic... and she has this insane, hard look in her eyes. I have a feeling that she'd sleep with me just to wait until I was asleep so she could cut my dick off.

SicN Twisted
12-13-2004, 01:21 AM
I get the same feeling, and it's fucking kinky. I want her to say "oh my god, anarchists fuck so much better then liberals."

4eh
12-13-2004, 01:52 AM
someone post her picture here, i'm not living in the USA and can't watch at her! but i'm interested! :p

T-6005
12-13-2004, 02:29 AM
I'll never watch the news the same way again after these comments...

wheelchairman
12-13-2004, 05:54 AM
And by that, do you mean you'll start watching the news with your pants off?

It's a cheap trick by fox to attract male viewers, organizations have used the female body as a tool since the beginning of time. You can find the same stupid stunts done by the nazbols (a neo-nazi organization in Eastern Europe with groups in America and Canada.)

Little_Miss_1565
12-13-2004, 07:50 PM
It's a cheap trick by fox to attract male viewers, organizations have used the female body as a tool since the beginning of time. You can find the same stupid stunts done by the nazbols (a neo-nazi organization in Eastern Europe with groups in America and Canada.)

I'd still fuck her.

More of a hate-fuck though, I suppose.

;)

But seriously, I think Ann Coulter on Fox News is only proof positive that this particular channel also serves nicely as a gateway portal directly to Hell.

SicN Twisted
12-13-2004, 08:18 PM
I think Hannity and Colmes are more satanic. It's especially depressing that so many bars air their show, at least here in Boston. Some misunderstood Irish drugs want blood so much that Fox News's propaghanda machine sells drinks.

Ann's just rediculous and nobody really takes her seriously, not even Republicans. She still is sexy enough that I can watch fox news sometimes, on mute.

Little_Miss_1565
12-13-2004, 09:51 PM
What fucking bars in Boston?!

I lived there this summer...I saw none of this mess!

SicN Twisted
12-13-2004, 09:57 PM
Ever been to Copperfields? Or Jake Ivorys? I've seen Sean in both those places enough times that I started to build up a prejudice against the Irish. You seem like the type that goes to the Roxy, and they show none of that shit there.

Little_Miss_1565
12-13-2004, 10:15 PM
I'm of the type that hits the Middle East. Roxy has too many hipsters a-holes. Fuckin-a, man. Fox News? What the fuck.

SicN Twisted
12-13-2004, 10:21 PM
Actually, the Middle East is a pretty good bar, most of my friend frequent it religiously. Too many horny college students though, the ROxy's alot classier. But anything beats Fox News. Anything.

Noodles
12-14-2004, 12:07 AM
If she could stop spewing so much hate for just a second maybe she'd sit down and enjoy a sandwich. Lord knows she could use it. She could also use a little enjoyment of life. I mean beyond that that she gets from hating people who don't agree with her frightening and frightened world-view.

lousyskater
12-14-2004, 02:02 AM
isn't Ann Coulter that crazy bitch that went on a rant about how much canada sucks and the only reason it exists today is because the US "lets" them?

yeah i don't trust anything from FOX news.

Panzerfaust92
12-14-2004, 11:47 AM
If you don't like Ann Coulter, you've got to read Al Franken's book, "Lies and the Lying Liars who Tell Them." It's great. He has about three chapters in there where he's just repeatedly taking shots at her.

sKratch
12-14-2004, 08:20 PM
I've read parts of it at a Barnes and Noble, enjoying it.